Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111894 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pacypatty:
pls mamas can I take mix-mag for my heart burn am not up to 3 months...is it safe? pls answer
Ask your doctor, I know they gave me gestid for heartburn and they taste alike.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Well I've found another one but he'll start in August
He's home now with my mum till then

Thanks for checking on us

Towerofgrace:

Thank you ma'm, I'am bluchin! God bless you, my love to our adorable bae.

Hope you eventually found a solution to the creche issue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by edithodg(f): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ayam not understanding why you are even thinking of emergency CS, your due date was +-2 weeks, most ftms go past their due dates, so calm down and do your countdown.
Calm down mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ask your doctor, I know they gave me gestid for heartburn and they taste alike.

Ok thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
31weeks pregnant and tired. I need motivation cry
Why will school even go on vacation....have bin screaming all day embarassed tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nimi22:

I dey tell u o. Na so person go use him hand do himself because of small enjoyment.

How are u and baking bunnie? kiss kiss
My sister, just read your diary update. I bin think say na only me the backache hol o cry cry cry
Izz a very painful something embarassed embarassed My spinal cord izz doing me like e wantu break (God forbid).
Is this also part of the package?? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anugod:
My sister, just read your diary update. I bin think say na only me the backache hol o cry cry cry
Izz a very painful something embarassed embarassed My spinal cord izz doing me like e wantu break (God forbid).
Is this also part of the package?? cry cry cry cry cry cry

Hmmm they said it's part of the package o. cry cry anytime d thing hook me like this it's always out of this world yesterday's own was even terrible as if it even extended to my vjay area. Chai may God strengthen us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
ifyalways:

Machine wash. Lowest, not child care
Persil non bio and comfort fabric conditioner. Hand rinse so many times.

Dunno about affordable breast pump but I think I prefer manual pumps, I get creeped out with the thought of plugging my boobs with Nigerian electricity undecided

Milk? Dunno. Always did ebf and glucose for first days till the milk flows

Thanks a bunch! Which manual dyu use and wats the price / can I gerrit in Lagos?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Onegai:

http://nefescorner..com/2017/02/detergent-choices.html?m=1

Detergents safe enough for cloth diapers (which cover the most tender part of skin) are safe for clothes. Baby care setting on washing machines are pretty rough. Also, most LG machines in Nigeria, I'm not crazy about their quality.
No to any type of Fabric Softener, for reasons listed below:
http://nefescorner..com/2017/02/atopic-dermatitis-growing-concern.html?m=1

Paed Dermatologists don't like them and even countries that manufactured them don't recommend them anymore for babies. It's a pain to rinse out and can irritate baby skin and the fragrance in some also causes issues to baby.

As for breastpumps... http://nefescorner..com/2017/07/milking-it-for-all-youre-worth.html?m=1

Brands that are good are Medela, Spectra, Evenflo. However, I don't see those brands often in Nigeria so perhaps I will do a poll for the Mums here to help me answer. HtH

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
edithodg:
Calm down mama.
grin e jor ma, ema bi nu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naomi14:
If you see where they make all this kilish, I bet the craving you have will disappear.

My dear I bought some recently and now the craving is gone. Apparently I ate too much. Now I don't even want to see it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Me that's craving furaa nko, they'll now come and tell me is unpasteurized diary. Let me just find it, my tummy will pasteurize it.

grin grin grin
Your own pass me. God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
katchycouture:
gud evening all...plz those that live in ikorodu should please recommend a good and well equipped hospital..it's urgent plz

Oak hospitals at agric is ok. My friend used it this year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ayam not understanding why you are even thinking of emergency CS, your due date was +-2 weeks, most ftms go past their due dates, so calm down and do your countdown.
I was told the baby is big and possibly won't fit into my pelvis. The doctor diagnosed cephalopelvic disproportion (CPD). I seeked the opinion of another doctor and he said no one can confirm CPD unless a woman is in active labour for abt 12hrs and the labour refuses to progress accordingly.
I am hoping all will turn out well sha. The issue of small pelvis can scare someone. thanks ma for the reply. Regards to giddybaby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Oak hospitals at agric is ok. My friend used it this year.

oh thank you very much...I know the hospital and will check it out tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
luckygirl02:

I was told the baby is big and possibly won't fit into my pelvis. The doctor diagnosed cephalopelvic disproportion (CPD). I seeked the opinion of another doctor and he said no one can confirm CPD unless a woman is in active labour for abt 12hrs and the labour refuses to progress accordingly.
I am hoping all will turn out well sha. The issue of small pelvis can scare someone. thanks ma for the reply. Regards to giddybaby.
Oops ok now I get. You sound like you already have an open mind about both methods that's what's important. Let the day reach first then just go with whatever method the doctors decide. Giddybaby is fine, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
ifyalways:

My Lochia was always ten days, not a day more. Some women stop bleeding as early as the 8th day while others go on for a full month.
Varies with individuals and how fast your uterus contracts and heal
Yes haryanphe, bodies differ. For my first baby, I was no longer bleeding by d 4th day n even d first couple of days that I did, I didn't use more than a pad per day cos it was that very light.
Anugod, I second ma'am lioha's comment. Some ppl might do it n there won't be problem but u never know how ur own body might respond. I tried bringing out my nips too cos they'r inverted (non-existent actually. Lol) but whenever I did, it gave me very uncomfortable, strong contractions that I didn't need to be told to stop it. I only cleaned.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks a bunch! Which manual dyu use and wats the price / can I gerrit in Lagos?

I also used a manual pump, brand name is Lansinoh and it was really good. You can get on Jumai (I think), I probably saw it on there last year. Medela is also very good and spectra too. If you have anyone visiting from the states before you deliver, you might have to discuss with them, get their approval and shop online and ship to their address so they will bring it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations to all the mamas that has delivered their bundle of joy, strength to those of us still waiting for our appointed time.
October mamas hope we are pushing it gallantly. My able Cappo that is more active than Buhari, I hail o.
So I am so excited today, my count down just entered double digits!
Yay!!!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Yippee! Congrats teamie grin will be 28wks on Thursday myself but i'm pushing d countdown forward a bit ; wl start when i'm 30wks inshaAllaah grin hoping this bun too wl do sharp sharp like en big bro that came at 37wks smiley we thank God for His mercies kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2017
BUMP TUESDAY
#TEAMAUGUSTFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
#Teamaugustfornoloss
#35weeks

Thanks be to Jehovah for bringing me this far.
Congratulations to July mamas who have popped and for those yet to pop, I wish you safe delivery.
Mzleemah edd mate how far? Have you done the scan,? I trust all is well.
#TEAMAUGUST i have opened the floor for us. Time to rep, let's show off our bumps.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Dazzle86:
BUMP TUESDAY
#TEAMAUGUSTFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
#Teamaugustfornoloss
#35weeks

Thanks be to Jehovah for bringing me this far.
Congratulations to July mamas who have popped and for those yet to pop, I wish you safe delivery.
Mzleemah edd mate how far? Have you done the scan,? I trust all is well.
#TEAMAUGUST i have opened the floor for us. Time to rep, let's show off our bumps.
Mrs. Snow, nice dress and nice bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Naomi14:
Werrin happen na! Instagram you no reply, whatsapp you no send pics
So sorry ma, I had issues with my WhatsApp, but all resolved now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2017

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Pacypatty:
pls mamas can I take mix-mag for my heart burn am not up to 3 months...is it safe? pls answer

I was given mistmag so, am very sure its ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats to all mamas that have birthed their Los especially mama Gideon, that 5.15k baby is woa, congrats in view to all remaining July mamas. My wonderful cappo @Pweetiebabe, how are you ma? Ayam loyal. My fellow teamies @teamoctoberforsupernaturaldelivery, how market? Who else is in my shoe? My Lo has refused to show its kini, my sonographer don sabi me sef, the moment I walk in him go ask, "sex abi?", for once in its life I wish for it to be shameless, the bun no just wan loyal.

Me too, ayam guilty of the breast sucking ni oo @Nimi22, when my dh won't let the thing be kwanu, always praising and hugging the before fallen olympus for coming back to life, and the sucking wee be sweeting me too, although I haven't felt uncomfy before during or after. Na to pack the thing be that ooo or we do it sofri sofri, the man heart go break with this news true.
No more peeping for me.
I refuse to succumb to that level of laziness.
Mommy Lovinam, welcome ma, you were missed true.
Mommy Zaynie, happy belated birthday to Moyo, have been waiting to update my diary to do a post on it, laziness never gree me open diary thread. I said a prayer of thanks to God for the great news.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2017
MiraclefromGod, am wairing for your bump o
Dazzle86 nd Elixir123 lovely kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Elixir123:
Yay! #Bumpytuesday. Good morning mamas
@Dazzle86 you look good!

#TeamOctHowFar
#29wks

Lol, finally, I dragged you out for bump Tuesday. God is great. See our fine bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
Mrs. Snow, nice dress and nice bump
Lol, thank you, Mrs Lannister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Pregnancy can be funny! ! Really funny I mean! Just when I'm about going to work this morning wifey says she wants to eat Akara! Lol. ... Where person won see that kind snacks this morning? Beside, already late for work. ... I bow for una lol! So I managed to plead with her to endure the appetite till I come back !! ! Ooooo today na bump Tuesday sef! ! Let me see if I can upload on her behalf! ! Lol she got Low Battery!! ! OK see wifey at 24+ ........... OK bye! When she comes online she'll carry on from where I stopped!! ! #Teamoctober

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Dazzle86:

Lol, thank you, Mrs Lannister.
Ewooo cry Which one am I married to, the imp or the one handed incest master cry. You are not nice, but atleast I'm rich tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Well I commented on your instagram page but got no response. I have gotten all I wanted to buy from someone else. Maybe next time I will shop from you. That's if I will get a response. lipsrsealed
olatebony:

So sorry ma, I had issues with my WhatsApp, but all resolved now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.