Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8064400 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats ma
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
olalayo1710:
Good afternoon lovely mums in d house, am happy to inform u am another journey (7weeks according to lmp). kudos to all d wonderful moms on this thread, love u all. proudmom38 and cutiereborn may God answer u and all d atc moms out there, how are d kids. congrats to d latest moms,may God keep ur los for u all, and to all still waddling mums easy delivery to u all. abiagirl777 how are d kids doing. booqee pls go to hospital as other mums has advise it will end in praise. on the other note I just love been pregnant with all d extra care from dh, may God bless dis man real good.

yeeeeeee! my 9/9/15 teamie is back. It can only get better and better.we clocked 3 mths today by God's grace alone as cold no free at all.may this journey be smooth for you until delivery, may much money be available for your needs and may no harm come your way.congrats

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sweet mamas in the house...pls when does pregnancy bump start to show? Am 4months plus yet am as normal as always. When is it likely I start looking pregnant? Sorry for the bother am jus curious.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Sweet mamas in the house...pls when does pregnancy bump start to show? Am 4months plus yet am as normal as always. When is it likely I start looking pregnant? Sorry for the bother am jus curious.
if you are a first time mum then any time from 5 months. Mine started to show at 6 months

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
if you are a first time mum then any time from 5 months. Mine started to show at 6 months

Ok. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen and Amen. Thanks for the prayers. I wish u happy smooth pregnancy.
Welcome back. .
thanks MA, regards to d proudy family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abiagirl777:

yeeeeeee! my 9/9/15 teamie is back. It can only get better and better.we clocked 3 mths today by God's grace alone as cold no free at all.may this journey be smooth for you until delivery, may much money be available for your needs and may no harm come your way.congrats
waoh! that's lovely dear, regards to both of them, and thanks for the prayers MA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Can't really remember. Something ebony but her IG name is zippykiddiesworld (I think). I got a pp belt from her this week and she delivered.

Please how does the pp belt work?
Is it like girdle? I have some girdles at home but really want this my tummy to go down well and might consider buying one belt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
Being startled is not fear! Somebody please tell me I'm kwarect lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
To be fore warned is to be fore armed.... ,( thats the translation) Ogwula ka Odim na onu.

Thank you grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Make Una come chop o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Make Una come chop o
foodie mama, tort you were ketoing?

Sabi mama's wen can i start eating normal food as in everything I used to eat b4 lo's arrival.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
praisefulmum:
Mamas good afternoon, I have been peeping on this thread for 3 years but I officially join you all today. Please how do you all cope with the morning sickness(ms). I am a first time mama after 4 years of ttc.
Congratulations. God is worthy to be praised. Welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
lululuv:

foodie mama, tort you were ketoing?

Sabi mama's wen can i start eating normal food as in everything I used to eat b4 lo's arrival.

I ketoeth not anymore

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
The one I got from her is the 3-in-1 type. It's not girdle per se. It's made with breathable mesh material. I got it because its best recommended for use after csection.
If you had a normal delivery, you can use girdle although i think the hook and eye fastening that comes with hurdles can easily hurt your sensitive abdominal skin and cause you injuries. You can buy it but it is recommended that you wear it day and night for at least 6weeks before you will see results.
hernyhorla:

Please how does the pp belt work?
Is it like girdle? I have some girdles at home but really want this my tummy to go down well and might consider buying one belt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
I thought you were trying to lose weight grin grin grin

jazzyjazz:
Make Una come chop o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I ketoeth not anymore

lol, please wen did you start taking cold stuffs and eating everything you feel like.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Please go to hospital, if possible do scan too.

Giddyperson:

Go to the hospital. And no more sex and Zobo

Naomi14:
I don't think the blood should be bright red. Maybe you should see your doctor.

ebonychic18:
I believe all is well But still dear go to the hospital. For some its normal for some not so normal. My people say nkwucha a buro ujo. Please someone help me translate thanks.
AlphaHandMaiden:

It could be implantation bleed, it is usually a good sign if there is no pain and the bleeding is not continuous. However, still go to the hospital, ask for a scan and also an examination to check cervix is closed.

Sometimes more sinister things start with no drama. better to rule anything out or capture any potential issues and deal with them early.

olalayo1710:
Good afternoon lovely mums in d house, am happy to inform u am another journey (7weeks according to lmp). kudos to all d wonderful moms on this thread, love u all. proudmom38 and cutiereborn may God answer u and all d atc moms out there, how are d kids. congrats to d latest moms,may God keep ur los for u all, and to all still waddling mums easy delivery to u all. abiagirl777 how are d kids doing. booqee pls go to hospital as other mums has advise it will end in praise. on the other note I just love been pregnant with all d extra care from dh, may God bless dis man real good.

Thank you all wonderful mamas..

I went to the hospital after work, and i was told they don't do scan at that time, but i should be on bed rest immediately and the scan would be done tomorow..

I can't start bed just rest like that (on the way from work..i haven't even gotten home), something i didn't plan..i also dont feel pain.. so i said tomorrow morning i would come around.

I pray to God almighty that all is well.. its my first time and it must go well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
spiceeamiee:
I thought you were trying to lose weight grin grin grin

Errm technically that food was for dh
Mine was a lot smaller

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chijiuche:

I mean the normal water dispenser at home....The lower part is either fridge or sterilizer . since mine came with sterilizer, can I use that part to sterilize my baby's bottles

If it is a sterilizer then there is no reason why you cannot use it. It take it it is a steam sterilizer.

Just consider your electricity supply and work around it to ensure you are not left without clean bottles.... you can always use a pot of boiling water to sterilize in emergency if there is no power.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where is Forzarush ooooo. Am smelling BA grin cheesy wink smiley grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Errm technically that food was for dh
Mine was a lot smaller

grin grin

Who we go ask na! tongue

He he he

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
olalayo1710:
thanks MA, regards to d proudy family

Ok ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin
ahnie:
Praise the lord...ayam over elated.I could remember vividly how this child held us at ransom(in a gud way...we were refreshing pages just to see the BA of this cutie@proudmum n prouddad38.

2015 mamas you guys were the best...modath,lovinam,beedam,tatacherie,pintoxx,hafsat24(hafsat26 now)rezzy,ozycy,cutiereborn,eminya,lioha,nazablossom,ahnie,ginababy,brokewaist,zaynie,talltosyn ,kimoni,rukemi,jennifer89,Abiagirl77,firsttymum,nerfefetiram,chiwendym a.k.a liftedhands...abeg the list goes on.

@queensnow...dont mention,if I don't take care of you...who WEE?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 3:14am On Jul 26, 2017
BS!Part 1
I was at the hospital on Friday for acn and the Dr scheduled me for an induction on Wed 26th.I was a bit scared cos I av a fibroid and that date is one date I always don't wanna remember, so when I got home I drank zobo, ate dates, quatted, took a very long walk as in u need to see me just wanted the baby to enter birth canal on tym.I did all this on Friday, Saturday and Sunday then on Monday at 6:05am two sharp menstral like cramp woke me up and when I stood I felt trickles of whitish water.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 3:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Part 2
Then I bathed with warm water, cooked rice and fried stew sat down and ate, at about 10:15am the water was still draining so I took my small bag and went to the clinic, na only me bn dey hubby travelled but when I saw the water in the morning I had called so he left Abk immediately.Then the Dr checked me and by 12noon, I was still draining so one thing don't know the name was inserted into my vayvay and a tablet, was also given injection to prevent baby from having infection. Then the pain started bit by bit, I had to call my younger brother to go home and bring my box.Then my hubby came in ard past 2pm.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 3:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Part 3
The pain had intensified and at this point I was just holding my husband's hands, put my head on his, step on his feet just cos I was told to reserve my strength I didn't want t shout, but some pain will b so unbearable I just have to open ur mouth. At about 6:15pm the new shift came and was taken to labour room, the Dr checked and I was already 8cm so I was given one injection at the back of my left palm that Will bring urge to push, then anytime I feel d urge d nurse will tell me to hold on then few minutes later she gave anoda injection then we started a new journey. she gave me instructions has to what I shld and shldnt do anytime the urge comes. So i the first, second, third, fourth, then the last with a tear my pikin head big and it actually ended in praise.
Our name is Oluwatimurewafunmi, Sophie Afolabi
BS taken
Cc Cappo phlakeys

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 5:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Prouddad38:
Hello My Good People
Una well done oooooo.

Mamas, Papas, our handsome and beautiful Babies, how are you all doing?

Prouddad38.

Okunrin meje.... Two hands in the air for you Sir. Make una do quick and born the twin girls in 2018 o. Me dey follow una for back. Thanks for taking care of proudmom and proudson...twale for you #boss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Make una no forget your TT injections o

Thank God for my alarm

Chart yours
Shot 1- First trimester or whenever you got it
Shot 2- 0ne month after Shot 1
Shot 3- 6months after Shot 2
Shot 4- 1yr after shot 3
Shot 5- 1yr after shot 4

Or as your Doctor recommended

I hope ayam right
Make I put alarm for next yr own
My hand feels awkward cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olu21ola: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2017
birth story part 1

I thank God for this thread even though I am not a usual commenter, there was comfort in reading other people's experiences. Times I felt lonely, this place was my solace.

To my story, I had a miscarriage last year at 8wks GA and evacuation done Oct 1. It was an horrific experience. I was expecting my period the next month and I thought it just got delayed. Eventually I summoned up courage to the test and it came out positive. I was confused, scared. I had only been married for four months, the fear of losing another pregnancy again was there. This time, no lmp so dated with pregnancy with only scan. I thank God for a smooth pregnancy.
Fast forward to July, my gynaecologist started making me anxious as she said she doesn't like inducing first timers late because the baby might be too big then and induction may fail and end up in cs. she said she will induce me on my edd if I don't deliver before then. Then I started all the natural labor inducing stuff except from kpekus(dh was too scared). A day before my edd, I started have mild contractions(i thought that was the real deal at the time) so I went to the hosp, they checked and said 2cm, I should come back when the contractions are more frequent. The contractions however stopped. Next day was ANC and edd, I went to hospital with my bags.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olu21ola: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2017
part 2
When I got to the hospital, my gynaecologist check again, she said it was still 2cm. She did a membrane sweep and said I should come back when I see the signs. By this time I don't have any contractions. I waited and waited for the real contractions to start, just infrequent painless contractions for 3days. Then we decided to go back to the hospital on Saturday afternoon, I was checked again, still 2cm but they admitted me to observe if I will progress. I was just on bed, having small small painless contractions. Then on Sunday, they checked me, still 2cm, membranes was swept again . They decided to start augmentation early Monday morning if I don't progress.

By 4am Monday morning, they passed tablet misoprostol .i started having menstrual like cramps and slightly painful contractions. Around 11am, I was checked again, it was still 2cm

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by johnime: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2017
CravingChic:
Wonders would never end...these chinese people sha. How true is this chart?. Using your current age at time of conception and the month of conception to determine your baby's sex. Mamas please confirm if it was exact for you.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.