Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122871 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello women and womenses...
Happy new year to ya'll.
May we all live to celebrate more new years...
@preggy mamas, may God Almighty continue to strengthen ya'll.. Amen.
@ttc mamas, may this new year bring happiness and fulfilment in your respective household... Your next tears shall be tears of joy.. You shall kpekus, get pregnant and deliver @ease.. Amen.
@new mums, do extend my kisses to your lil cuties... They will grow old and make you proud... Success, academic excellence, good health, long life, joy and grace shall be theirs. Amen

I wish ya'll a blessed week....

@vickilafab and lovinam, I see una ooo! Una aproko-ism don dey enta nation-wide affair... I salute...
I'm preparing for my masters program thus the MIA... Buh I go dey try breeze this ends small small... Thanks ladies..
My kisses to ur babies...
Lovinam I hear say ur kpekusing ministry don dey move to the permanent site..#winks... Abeg holla me when time for omugwo don dey approach.... You should be few weeks gone by now... Shebi @vickilafab? Hahahah

@all mamas... I hail

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chival(f): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
britnex:
Hello mums I migrated from ttc section to ds section. To God be the glory. Am 21wks n from day one to now no spitting no sickness no tiredness,nothing dat I always ask if am preg at all. I hv registered for anc n went for scan yestaday and all is well excpet dat baby hid n took tym for doc to see d sex. Now my feet are getting swollen pls is it ok. I hv treated malaria. Team june

Congratulations! I pray the same God that did it for you will also do it for me. I haven't had another child since I had my first five years ago. Been on this thread earlier with the moniker Audrey I. I have had two miscarriages so far.

Please mothers, I will appreciate it if you can remember me when you pray. I am rejoining this thread by faith.

I wish you all successful and pain-free deliveries.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
chival:

Congratulations! I pray the same God that did it for you will also do it for me. I haven't had another child since I had my first five years ago. Been on this thread earlier with the moniker Audrey I. I have had two miscarriages so far.

Please mothers, I will appreciate it if you can remember me when you pray. I am rejoining this thread by faith.

God never sleeps nor slumber he will definitely hear your request pls when next you re pregnant i'll advice u do follow up with your dr so that they can monitor u very well,it is well wit u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chival(f): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2015
mummy2be:
God never sleeps nor slumber he will definitely hear your request pls when next you re pregnant i'll advice u do follow up with your dr so that they can monitor u very well,it is well wit u dear

Thanks a lot. I will do that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
chival:

May your prayers be answered with speed in Jesus name, amen!!

Amen to your prayers also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
britnex:
Hello mums I migrated from ttc section to ds section. To God be the glory. Am 21wks n from day one to now no spitting no sickness no tiredness,nothing dat I always ask if am preg at all. I hv registered for anc n went for scan yestaday and all is well excpet dat baby hid n took tym for doc to see d sex. Now my feet are getting swollen pls is it ok. I hv treated malaria. Team june
Congrats dear, May u meet your cute little angel in due course and wish you the very best. lucky you sha for the lack of ms

omankem:
. I wnt to see him, he ask sum questns lik if am bleeding any pains I said no, so he said he wil ve to carry out anoda scan but dt wil b nxt wk sat afta den he wil decide. Am jst confused rite nw, and my hubby is nt arund he W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ b back nxt wk.!

Dear, just calm down as emotional stress can even cause you harm, talk to yourself and your baby, keep repeating "its well with my baby. May u carry to term

Chival, G*d will definitely do it for you. just stay calm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Alhamdulillahii alhamdulillahiii alhamdulillahiii,I got my bfp today afta two mcs,m rili scared n excited @d same time....pls do put me in ur prayas oooooo.....may we all carry to term In Shaa Allah, n @TTC mamas,may God ansa ur prayers soonest bijjahi rasulullahii...pls wahs d next step now??!!more so I don't know how many weeks d preg is cus AF dint come after d 2nd mc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Niyyah:
Alhamdulillahii alhamdulillahiii alhamdulillahiii,I got my bfp today afta two mcs,m rili scared n excited @d same time....pls do put me in ur prayas oooooo.....may we all carry to term In Shaa Allah, n @TTC mamas,may God ansa ur prayers soonest bijjahi rasulullahii...pls wahs d next step now??!!more so I don't know how many weeks d preg is cus AF dint come after d 2nd mc
congrats dear may you carry to term this time by his grace,you shall not cast your young Amen,i'll advice u start taking your pregnacare and calcium then register for ante-natal Asap so that you can be monitored,since u don't knw how many weeks u are so far,the dr can arrange for a scan for u,i wish u all d best and welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
@chival its well God will ansa u. Bt if its possible try women dat do massage let dem check ur womb n set it. @kaffyl pls how do I prepare d ewedu so dat I can luk for it here n buy n does it actually work mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
mummy2be:
congrats dear may you carry to term this time by his grace,you shall not cast your young Amen,i'll advice u start taking your pregnacare and calcium then register for ante-natal Asap so that you can be monitored,since u don't knw how many weeks u are so far,the dr can arrange for a scan for u,i wish u all d best and welcome

Aminnnnn,thank u so much ...rili appreciate it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
@niyyah,welcome on board.you shall carry to term inshaAllah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Deezou:
@niyyah,welcome on board.you shall carry to term inshaAllah.
Aminnn,tanks a lot cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
@niyyah God will perfect what he as started...
Ceed ....where are u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daramfon: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I wish to join this thread soon o, going thru the thread can't wait to be preggy. wish y'all safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
daramfon:
I wish to join this thread soon o, going thru the thread can't wait to be preggy. wish y'all safe delivery.
You will join us soon by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello beautiful mommas, how are u all doing?am getting scared o, I started spotting this afternoon, its dark brown but there is no cramp, plz what could be wrong?I need an urgent answer plx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
hi all pls what could cause stomach upset during first 2weeks of pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daramfon: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Deezou:

You will join us soon by God's grace

Amen. thnks God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
@mummies plx hearken to my complaint...am freaking out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Hello beautiful mommas, how are u all doing?am getting scared o, I started spotting this afternoon, its dark brown but there is no cramp, plz what could be wrong?I need an urgent answer plx
. My dear sis, pls try nd see ur doc as soon as possible! It could stress, other sabi mamas wil also throw more light to it. Its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chival(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thank you all for your advice and encouraging words. May God bless each of you beyond your expectations.

@Niyyah: congratulations. I can feel your excitement.

How are the belleful mamas doing? I dey greet O!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chival(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
JUMAYIN:
@mummies plx hearken to my complaint...am freaking out

Don't freak out. It may just be old blood, esp since its brown. However to put your mind at ease, I think you should see your doctor.

Your baby is here to stay by God's grace. Happy 9 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
@omankem thanks @chivalry thanks so much, the thing is there is no cramp @ all, just been extra weak/tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
JUMAYIN:
i'll advice u see ur dr ASAP and pls don't stress yourself..God be with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Niyyah:
Congrats mama,i wish u hhp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
@jumayin,pls relax,it is nothing by God's grace.didnt u say that u are going 4 d scan dis wk?what happened?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Planning to go by weekend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good Evening Mamas,
I started taking pregnacare Max since my sickness has refused to let me eat,but i noticed that ever since i started taking the vitamins (Pregnacare Max) my sickness has returned in full force again. I am not vomiting though but nauseous and extremely bitter taste in my month. I have been feeling like crying since morning because seriously i thought i'd be done with this whole episode embarassed Please can i stop this vitamin and continue my boots folic acid one tablet daily plsssssss i need help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls mamas I been feeling serious stomach ache since afternoon...sometimes it goes and come back what can I do...pls helpppppp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
lala4sure:
Good Evening Mamas,
I started taking pregnacare Max since my sickness has refused to let me eat,but i noticed that ever since i started taking the vitamins (Pregnacare Max) my sickness has returned in full force again. I am not vomiting though but nauseous and extremely bitter taste in my month. I have been feeling like crying since morning because seriously i thought i'd be done with this whole episode embarassed Please can i stop this vitamin and continue my boots folic acid one tablet daily plsssssss i need help

sorry you're feeling that way. Since u are having a bitter taste in your mouth, I'll suggest you see ur Doctor to rule out malaria.

@Jumayin, do not worry, just pray and everything will be alright.

welcome Niyyah. May you carry ur healthy baby at the end of 9months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:37am On Jan 27, 2015
lala4sure:
Good Evening Mamas,
Pregnacare should only be taken on a full stomach as written on d pack...I ve been taking pregnacare since 4wks of my pregnancy with no issue n I'm 15wks+ now..Try taken it after ur main meal n see how it goes.All d best sis!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:39am On Jan 27, 2015
daramfon:
And so shall it be to u IJN.AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.