Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111298 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

It is well.

Lemi go n spy on ma'am zaynie's shop

K o, e ku window shopping n help me greet oda waddling mamas u see for road.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

I'm just looking you with ahnie isoko eyes undecided

Shebi u don get new stuffs n u no cc me, upon d mat wey I carry come book space!

Is our bae dat I report u to angry

Oya no vex kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mummykryti, I'm Muslim and although I'm very good with Christian songs, I don't know this one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
A true story mothers and I sincerely wana share this wth oda mamas.

CHILDREN....The teachers and guardians have done their shift, it is now our turn as PARENTS to stay home and know them.... Ask them questions about school, check their books, their bags... know their FRIENDS and their worries, ask them about their bodies and the changes they are experiencing lately, especially those ones in their TEENAGE stage... Very important, more important than that owambe party that we want to attend with our already made asoebi.... Today, the police brought to our center, a 16 year old jss3 student that was constantly having penetrative sex with her mother's blood brother who is 41 years old for the past 3 years....On Tuesday, another minor was reported with same case, she was constantly violated by their family tailor inside the tailors shop.... The tailor is 38 years, a married man with three children, the minor is 14YEARs....These are REAL life cases I handle on weekly basis, only a tiny fraction compared to the ones that are under reported or completely hidden from the eyes of the law.... CHILD abuse is real, and those who abuse CHILDREN more are those close to them, not strangers... but relatives.... I implore everyone with a CHILD under their care,please, take care of them, beyond money and biscuits, let's FOCUS more on their emotional needs, and save them from a life time psychological damage which may have ripple effect on their unborn CHILDREN.... The time is 10 past 10pm... do you know where your CHILDREN are at the moment.... #amhome

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
zaynie:
Dunasy, obe alatadindin buka style is easy.

Wash your meat very well.
Put in in the pot, add your spices and gbogbotigbo.
Pour the freshly grounded pepper in it.
You can either add palmoil from the beginning or add palmoil when the soup Don done by first bleaching it and pouring it over the cooked stew (I usually turn off the stove to do this cos sometimes the palm oil dey crazze and explode) .
Let it all boil. The meat would have softened and the pepper fo don done.

Found out that adding ogiri gave it that very buka taste and smell. It was heavenly kiss

A 100 likes for this...thanks plenty

proudmom38:

I tell you! She get me for mind tele tele.

No ooooo.....just for you to relax this Saturday ni ooooo

sassyangel1:

Lemme nor use jealousy n cheat myself. Abeg, sama me wth d recipe. Shey goat meat go mk sense wth dis matter?

Yes ooo...goat meat is on point .....you should try goat meat and plantain pepper soup....

@LholarB
Oya the method:-

Ingredients:-
Catfish, medium size red onion, Scotch bonnet /Ata rodo(thinly chopped ), Garlic( 2 cloves), ground crayfish, 2 tbsp pepper soup spice,ginger powder/ minced raw ginger,1/2 tsp Ata gungun/cayenne pepper,Dry or fresh Efinrin,2 Knorr cubes, salt, pinch of palm oil, salt.

Procedure....
Clean fish and cut into desired sizes.
Place the fish in pot, add water to cover the fish, place on low- medium heat, add the onions, garlic, ginger, knorr cubes and salt .
Cover to bring to a boil. Let cook for some 5 minutes then add the pepper soup spice, ground crayfish, ata gun gun and ata rodo( I like it spicy) and pinch of palm oil( I like the look it gives it).
Leave to cook for 2 minutes, then add the noodles, leave to cook for some 3 minutes.( ensure the noodles isn't undercooked/overcooked but be careful not to overcook so they don't crumble in
Add the raw or fresh Efinrin/Basil leaves. Bring down from cooker/turn off the heat, leave to simmer for 5 minutes ( the aroma takes over and seeps in well).

You can also use spiralized yam( saw a pix of that).

It can give you the indomie look( for a more balanced, filling and deliciously yummy meal)...

Added tip for texture:-

****used chicken stock (boiling chicken with freshly chopped tomatoes,red peppers and little water). These two ingredients added a lot of body and texture to the resulting stock.******

For mamas in early trimester....don't buy the ground pepper soup spice as it contains uda which is a natural contraceptive ... hand pick from the seller without uda and blend

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lolllzzzz... Lemme follow u turn eyes sef. Eta dindin ko, agoyin ni.

I actually have agoyin in my freezer oooo and pureed abi mashed beans oooo..( bulk cooked).no make me go bring am out con snap ooooo

At the child abuse post....brings memories.....and true that it isn't strangers but relatives. ....those that should protect you sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
sassyangel1:
A true story mothers and I sincerely wana share this wth oda mamas.

CHILDREN....The teachers and guardians have done their shift, it is now our turn as PARENTS to stay home and know them.... Ask them questions about school, check their books, their bags... know their FRIENDS and their worries, ask them about their bodies and the changes they are experiencing lately, especially those ones in their TEENAGE stage... Very important, more important than that owambe party that we want to attend with our already made asoebi.... Today, the police brought to our center, a 16 year old jss3 student that was constantly having penetrative sex with her mother's blood brother who is 41 years old for the past 3 years....On Tuesday, another minor was reported with same case, she was constantly violated by their family tailor inside the tailors shop.... The tailor is 38 years, a married man with three children, the minor is 14YEARs....These are REAL life cases I handle on weekly basis, only a tiny fraction compared to the ones that are under reported or completely hidden from the eyes of the law.... CHILD abuse is real, and those who abuse CHILDREN more are those close to them, not strangers... but relatives.... I implore everyone with a CHILD under their care,please, take care of them, beyond money and biscuits, let's FOCUS more on their emotional needs, and save them from a life time psychological damage which may have ripple effect on their unborn CHILDREN.... The time is 10 past 10pm... do you know where your CHILDREN are at the moment.... #amhome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
dunasy:

A 100 likes for this...thanks plenty

No ooooo.....just for you to relax this Saturday ni ooooo

Yes ooo...goat meat is on point .....you should try goat meat and plantain pepper soup....

@LholarB
Oya the method:-

Ingredients:-
Catfish, medium size red onion, Scotch bonnet /Ata rodo(thinly chopped ), Garlic( 2 cloves), ground crayfish, 2 tbsp pepper soup spice,ginger powder/ minced raw ginger,1/2 tsp Ata gungun/cayenne pepper,Dry or fresh Efinrin,2 Knorr cubes, salt, pinch of palm oil, salt.

Procedure....
Clean fish and cut into desired sizes.
Place the fish in pot, add water to cover the fish, place on low- medium heat, add the onions, garlic, ginger, knorr cubes and salt .
Cover to bring to a boil. Let cook for some 5 minutes then add the pepper soup spice, ground crayfish, ata gun gun and ata rodo( I like it spicy) and pinch of palm oil( I like the look it gives it).
Leave to cook for 2 minutes, then add the noodles, leave to cook for some 3 minutes.( ensure the noodles isn't undercooked/overcooked but be careful not to overcook so they don't crumble in
Add the raw or fresh Efinrin/Basil leaves. Bring down from cooker/turn off the heat, leave to simmer for 5 minutes ( the aroma takes over and seeps in well).

You can also use spiralized yam( saw a pix of that).

It can give you the indomie look( for a more balanced, filling and deliciously yummy meal)...

Added tip for texture:-

****used chicken stock (boiling chicken with freshly chopped tomatoes,red peppers and little water). These two ingredients added a lot of body and texture to the resulting stock.******

For mamas in early trimester....don't buy the ground pepper soup spice as it contains uda which is a natural contraceptive ... hand pick from the seller without uda and blend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good evening mamas, have been having dis on and off menstrual cramp since morning, though its not that painful and its so irregular making timing impossible, abeg make una help me beg LO to chill till middle of next month I no won port and we still ve some tinz to put in order before Lo arrives o(we plan to repaint d living room and rooms next weekend and I plan washing d window blinds nextweek and make delivery hair)....Abeg inioluwa even though mummy is anxious to meet u biko bake small cos we are just 35wks6dys.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

Embrace it cheesy

My craving for today is ready. Make una join me. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
sassyangel1:

No o..... Mk everybody bear Hin NL name.

Hmmm? Ok o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=proudmom38 post=60756888]

Egusi with beef, snail, stock fish and liver. I am using fufu to push it down.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
faithugo64:
Good evening mamas

Safe delivery to you all

Cc proudmum38
Agidi and pepper soup

Come I don offend u before? Why evuls nah? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
sassyangel1:

K o, e ku window shopping n help me greet oda waddling mamas u see for road.

Aea niyen o. Dem go hear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
zaynie:

Oya no vex kiss

Bribe me with amala n gbigiri first....

Since I come ekpoma i never taste gbegiri, no where to get it here cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
completey:

My craving for today is ready. Make una join me. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Eyes closed cool cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
zaynie:

Lol
No mind your Cappo, vigilante is doing her strong tin cheesy

Lol no be small strong thing....I'm very sorry favouredi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumagain: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gdevening mamas,p/s I hv a pressing issue, am 4 months pregnant, and am having little tissue discharge from my Jajaina.I 've done scan and and nothing was wrong.P/s what could this be?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deboniar: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Team march here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
you haff offended plenty people so it's time for revenge
proudmom38:

Come I don offend u before? Why evuls nah? cry cry

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cappo please don't port oh... Kpele dear... My own it's not easy oh and I've been begging her to stay till at least first week of October
It will end in praise for us
Pweetiebabe:
Good evening mamas, have been having dis on and off menstrual cramp since morning, though its not that painful and its so irregular making timing impossible, abeg make una help me beg LO to chill till middle of next month I no won port and we still ve some tinz to put in order before Lo arrives o(we plan to repaint d living room and rooms next weekend and I plan washing d window blinds nextweek and make delivery hair)....Abeg inioluwa even though mummy is anxious to meet u biko bake small cos we are just 35wks6dys.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
kelizosuy:
Cappo please don't port oh... Kpele dear... My own it's not easy oh and I've been begging her to stay till at least first week of October
It will end in praise for us
Amen o,I feel abit better now after relaxing I guess d cramp was cos I was abit stressed up today...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
zaynie:

Did he do an US scan?
Did he check your tubes?
Only with USS can he be sure that there's no remnant.

Yes ma,he did US scan,though I don't know about checking the tubes,cos he brought that stuff down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Deboniar:
Team march here
Welcome teamie. Pls supply ur EDD so our capo can add you. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good evening mamas

For those still interested in the wig class, it starts on Wednesday 27th September and the price is still 2k.
Pm me for more details

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:
@Goldenheart002 where are you sis? Hope you are good dear?

My foodie friend, thanks for checking on me! I no know say u nice like dis, I tot u were only very wicked tongue
I ran out of data ni and have been taping Hubby's hotspot but dis thread no dey gree wait for person o! Hain embarassed

Congrats to all d mamas that have given birth, God's protection on ur LOs

Maami Jazzyjazz, pls shama me that book on haryoryhemie1@gmail.com. God bless u ma

Pls mamas that have used/using R.Jolad on HMO package, can u help me with their hospital list? I mean what should be taken along for delivery cos I've started shopping and haven't been given any list

BTW, I saw a preggy mama at my last antenatal, gush I couldn't help but pity her from d dept of my heart embarassed she had fat face, nose, mouth and very thick hair. When she stood up to go, mehn her steps were like that of an elephant and sincerely I couldn't help but picture my curvilicious cappo at 35weeks upward with dis her new found tea drinking habit grin tongue kwantinue, u hear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello mama's, thank you for the warm welcome. I still can't believe I am here. Zaynie thank you for the tips and the golden chair o, I'm very happy to share with 4realwoman and not to worry my bum bum is not big. Lol... Please the only teamie I know right now is 4realwoman o, I still dey look for others.

Please sabi mamas i have been having cramps like period cramps, I hope all is well cos I haven't been to the hospital yet and I'm still taking my pregnacare before conception tablets because I have about 6 left. Abeg make una put me through o. 4realwoman are you feeling the same way too?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
@ all you people sharing different kinds of food here @ proudmom38 & co, make una kwantinu. God dey

Team October, how far with us. How are we holding up,I'm reporting live from the hospital. We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Benignasweety:
Eezohbae, its well with you ma.

please how long have you been bleeding?

2days after the evacuation,gave a day break then started again yesterday, so its roughly 4days.
Thanks a lot ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
imurboss:
@ all you people sharing different kinds of food here @ proudmom38 & co, make una kwantinu. God dey

Team October, how far with us. How are we holding up,I'm reporting live from the hospital. We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen.

Wow,our twins are about to make a grand entry...supernatural delivery ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Sorry dear, they should give you diclofenac injection or any pain relief injection and also the tablet. Your body is removing the remnants. I felt the same way too, hubby was even the one that carried me so I understand, I bled for 2wks but I took blood tonic and leafy vegetable especially garden egg leaf(akwụkwọ anara).

I know you'll come back sooner than you expect

Modified:

Please when you stop bleeding and completely healed. Go for scan and lab tests(hvs and urinalysis)

They gave me bescopan(don't know if it's the spelling)...that akwukwo anara I don't finish it before it spoils. Please is there any particular blood tonic.

Thanks a lot, you people give me hope and allay my fears,may God bless you plenty.
I never knew about going back for tests,please what's hvs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudmom38:

I tried sleeping on my left side but gets hips pain if I sleep for too long, right side is not comfortable for me too. Na God get power!
Thanks ma.

In another news, please is it normal for gums to bleed while brushing? My gums bleeds every morning when I brush but is not painful at all.

Should I be worry or is normal?
. same here,learnt its due to pregnancy hormone in d pregnancy app, I av on my phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.