Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118113 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkay2016: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Just popping in to say my baby arrived yesterday weighing 3.7kg via elective CS. BS straightforward but I will come me back and gist the one I can gist. Ttyl
God is good... congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Just popping in to say my baby arrived yesterday weighing 3.7kg via elective CS. BS straightforward but I will come me back and gist the one I can gist. Ttyl

Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dazzle86:

Team August 2017 how are we and our little ones. Lil Amelia is finally beginning to sleep through the night.
Got my period exactly a month after birth. I am yet to get another. Don't know if its cos I didn't exclusively breast feed the first month and did so the second month. Anybody experience this?

PS: I am not preggers.
we are doing fine, cant wait for my lo to start sleeping through the night the boy can like to do gum body. kiss kiss kiss kiss to princess Amelia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dazzle86:

Team August 2017 how are we and our little ones. Lil Amelia is finally beginning to sleep through the night.
Got my period exactly a month after birth. I am yet to get another. Don't know if its cos I didn't exclusively breast feed the first month and did so the second month. Anybody experience this?

PS: I am not preggers.
Hehehe mine came 7 weeks ppt and i am exclusively breastfeeding oo. The next period came like 5 weeks after. Good thing is i didnt feel one single pain but it came heavy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Congrats SomebodysMum. We thank God it ended in praise. Rest well mummy baby kiss
Laura23, i pray God comforts you and bless you soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
H

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:
My birth story: (sorry 4 keeping u waiting, nah vigilante tinz).
It all started on Sunday October 1st, I had contraction during church service and twice that night & i went to sleep, so on d 3rd of october, i was preparing amala 4lunch & i started having dz smal-smal contraction... i manage to eat my amala, take a shower & lie on bed, & d contraction started wt 15min apart,so around 9pm, i notice i was leaking amniotic fluid. By 10pm that night d contraction started with full force. Me that was doing strong head telling dh dat I wl manage d pain till morning bfor going to d hospital to avoid d nurses putting hand in my Vjah upandan, so around 11pm nah me carry mysef go meet dh to drive me to hospital,on getting to d hospital , I couldn't walk on my own, nah so d nurses rush to carry me o, dey sha put me on bed, check me & alas I was 6cm dilated. Nah so d Dr dey para 4 me say, shey I wan born 4 house ni, knowing fully well dat am carrying multiple. Dh sha tell dem we're sorry, By dat time I was in d spirit realm (pain things), God bless all mother's..
I was checked again after like 2hrs ,and they said I was 8cm dilated that they should quickly move me to the labour room, I was instructed to push.
So,at about 2am my Oyinbo pepper boy 'OLUWADARIMISIRE' made his grand entry2 d world, & by 2:15am, my Duduyemi boy 'OLUWADUNMININU' cried his lung out without any tear.
Daddy & mummy & d twins doing great..
Vigilante is real oo.

GOD did it all...
#Supernatural birth#
Blessings fall on all mother's...

I wish all waddling mamas safe delivery
Team October 4 supernatural birth
Cappo, pweetibabe, how body..
I don submit my Bs oo

All mamas I dey hail ooo!
Awwwww my baby's name sake, Oluwadarimisire kiss. Congrats again Iya Ibeji, e ku owo lo mi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:
It all started on Sunday October 1st, I had contraction during church service and twice that night & i went to sleep, so on d 3rd of october, i was preparing amala 4lunch & i started having dz smal-smal contraction... i manage to eat my amala, take a shower & lie on bed, & d contraction started wt 15min apart,so around 9pm, i notice i was leaking amniotic fluid. By 10pm that night d contraction started with full force. Me that was doing strong head telling dh dat I wl manage d pain till morning bfor going to d hospital to avoid d nurses putting hand in my Vjah upandan, so around 11pm nah me carry mysef go meet dh to drive me to hospital,on getting to d hospital , I couldn't walk on my own, nah so d nurses rush to carry me o, dey sha put me on bed, check me & alas I was 6cm dilated. Nah so d Dr dey para 4 me say, shey I wan born 4 house ni, knowing fully well dat am carrying multiple. Dh sha tell dem we're sorry, By dat time I was in d spirit realm (pain things), God bless all mother's..
I was checked again after like 2hrs ,and they said I was 8cm dilated that they should quickly move me to the labour room, I was instructed to push.
So,at about 2am my Oyinbo pepper boy 'OLUWADARIMISIRE' made his grand entry2 d world, & by 2:15am, my Duduyemi boy 'OLUWADUNMININU' cried his lung out without any tear.
Vigilante is real oo.

GOD did it all...
#Supernatural birth#

I don submit my Bs oo

Congratulations. Thank God for safe delivery. I tap into your blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
laura23:
Team February it hurts to announce that am no longer with you.

My water broke, midnight on Wednesday coupled with excessive bleeding and clot. Got to the hospital and was told the fluid had completely drained and there was no way the baby would survive.
before you know it the baby started expelling and I was rushed in for evacuation.

The experience is unforgettable.

I can't seem to find answers to so many questions but God sure knows why.

So so sorry for the loss. God will reward you with another. You're blessed despite the trouble. God will always be your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Seconded. Milk isn't good after CS.

I have given birth twice with CS and I've never heard of not drinking much of milk or not taking milk at all... Care to explain why milk isn't good for women who have had CS?

cc @ elmaspeed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:
Vigilante is real oo.

GOD did it all...
#Supernatural birth#

I don submit my Bs oo

congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:
Vigilante is real oo.

GOD did it all...
#Supernatural birth#

I don submit my Bs oo

A biiiiigggg congratulations to you. Iyabeji. I love your bs. I can imagine how vigilante go be. Two hungry little boys pulling at the bobby. Chai. It isn't easy. God is your strength. Congratulations once again ma.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
M

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Congratulations ma. God bless your family.

Dear mamas can we stop quoting long posts Pls? Cut it short or mention the person and say what u have to say.
It's annoying biko and I have headache.
ApotiEriOluwa1:
My birth story:

GOD did it all...
#Supernatural birth#
Blessings fall on all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
M
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:

Wow! tel senior Darimisire to cum pay his Lee bro money oo..
Thanks ma, olorun a wo won po
Hahaha abi u should coman pay owo oruko tongue. Amen my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Congrats ma'am! God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:
My birth story:

Congratulations ma. God bless the twin princes for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Congrats ma. God bless the baby for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
laura23:
Team February it hurts to announce that am no longer with you.
God will bless you with the one that will stay and give you everlasting joy in Jesus name. It is well with you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
omotolanibaby:
B.A announcement I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy ytday 10.30pm.B.s later

Congrats ma. God bless and keep the baby for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Me I drank milk ooooo. From the third day sef
katchycouture:

I have given birth twice with CS and I've never heard of not drinking much of milk or not taking milk at all... Care to explain why milk isn't good for women who have had CS?

cc @ elmaspeed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good evening mamas!

Kelizosuy sent her heartfelt appreciation to all mamas that supports her both financially, materially and spiritually (prayers). May God's blessings rest upon your households, may your pockets never run dry and may God answer each and everyone of us before we speak!

She want me to update the house on her behalf on the hospital bill......She says that she has completed the hospital bill and she's been discharged and back home, all thanks to mamas who stood up for financially!

She ask me to beg you mamas to still help her a little more so that she can refund the remaining 40k back to the mama that deposited for her.....

She would have done this herself but she's having serious headache!

So please mamas, biko come to her rescue!

*drops mic*

Over & out!

E no easy to be agbejoro at all o.....see me sweating

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:
ooh TankGod, congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Congrats ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Me I drank milk ooooo. From the third day sef

I tire ooo, they even serve us plenty milk with pap in the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hafsat24:

Hmm thats serious cry..you're right..going there is quite risky..better to be safe..is he high tempered..if yes..try to manage him..always pray for him..thank God you have a job..may God be with you dear..love yourself and your daughter..you both are what matters right now..hopefully he will change for better kiss kiss kiss
Thank you ma'am.
Yeah he is very very high tempered and inconsiderate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening mamas!

Kelizosuy sent her heartfelt appreciation to all mamas that supports.

She want me to update the house on her behalf on the hospital bill......help her a little more so that she can refund the remaining 40k back

We can do this...
She is a genuine momma,
Very sincere.

May God send help our way in times of need.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=SomebodysMum
congrats!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening mamas!

Kelizosuy sent her heartfelt appreciation to all mamas that supports her both financially, materially and spiritually (prayers). May God's blessings rest upon your households, may your pockets never run dry and may God answer each and everyone of us before we speak!

She want me to update the house on her behalf on the hospital bill......She says that she has completed the hospital bill and she's been discharged and back home, all thanks to mamas who stood up for financially!

She ask me to beg you mamas to still help her a little more so that she can refund the remaining 40k back to the mama that deposited for her.....

She would have done this herself but she's having serious headache!

*drops mic*

Over & out!

E no easy to be agbejoro at all o.....see me sweating

Well done proudmom..... No sweat too much as e no easy wink

Kelizosuy congrats once again on the grand entrance of baby Adele kiss

I know I'm not an ardent follower of this thread but I have gone through your comments and even your diary (pardon my snooping), you got me interested in you.

As much as you have reasons for the decision you have taken to raise Adele on your own terms plz take into consideration that your decision have consequences too especially on Adele and also on yourself (I say this out of love).

Raising a child ain't no child's play, I know this coz I'm a mum and I know the bills keeps piling up, they never stop. You are out of the hospital.... Yes. God used good mamas help here to help out the little way they can.... Yes.....My question is what comes next??

You don't want to go home for your family to assist you irrespective of what must have transpired between you guys (I'm sure when they see Adele, whatever grievances that was on ground would melt)..... You don't want to involve your baby papa's family (They could be of good help to you for Adele's sake)..... Would you on your own be able to foot Adele's bills without being stressed out physically, emotionally and other wise?? Would you always have to run back to the mamas for help till it starts sounding cliche??

As much as it would hurt you that I'm asking this questions.... The truth is this same questions is on the lips of everyone here but it's the issue of "who bells the cat". I have to keep it 100% with you.

You are treading on a delicate path and I hope for the sake of Adele you have a deep rethink, go back home and rearrange your thoughts for the sake of your own peace and sanity.

Let go of the pride and ego.... It's unnecessary at this point.

Be reminded that i say all this with nothing but love.

PS : No one should open new moniker in order to bash me for speaking what's on your mind.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=ApotiEriOluwa1 post=61515182]My birth story: (sorry 4 keeping u waiting, nah vigilante tinz).

Congrats to u and urs!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Angelasisiano(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.