Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113059 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
curve:
Happy belated birthday Elmaspeed

You share the same date with my first child.

Thanks dearie.
My birthday mates are getting plenty

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
tyconcepts:

You are treading on a delicate path and I hope for the sake of Adele you have a deep rethink, go back home and rearrange your thoughts for the sake of your own peace and sanity.

Let go of the pride and ego.... It's unnecessary at this point.

Be reminded that i say all this with nothing but love.

I agree with your submission 100%,
But I think the bill should be settled, so that the same family, or Baby's family will know that she meant business keeping the baby.
Remember it was a VD plan that went wrong.

Even if it were a VD, this your advise would be same for me.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
katchycouture:

I have given birth twice with CS and I've never heard of not drinking much of milk or not taking milk at all... Care to explain why milk isn't good for women who have had CS?

cc @ elmaspeed

That's the advice I was given by my obstetrician. I didn't ask why. I avoided milk during the first week post op.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

That's the advice I was given by my obstetrician. I didn't ask why. I avoided milk during the first week post op.

OK.... Different strokes for different folks (I hope I'm right)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
PatKing:

I agree with your submission 100%,
But I think the bill should be settled, so that the same family, or Baby's family will know that she meant business keeping the baby.
Remember it was a VD plan that went wrong.

Even if it were a VD, this your advise would be same for me.

Yes I agree with you on sorting out the hospital bills.... Going ahead to have the baby already shows she meant business. If you follow closely she is not ready to reach out to either her family or the baby daddy's family and that's actually my point of concern.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
tyconcepts:

Yes I agree with you on sorting out the hospital bills.... Going ahead to have the baby already shows she meant business. If you follow closely she is not ready to reach out to either her family or the baby daddy's family and that's actually my point of concern.

Na preggy hormones been dey do her, her mind go don dey settle by now.
Babies love are too cute for one to keep to self. It must be shared.
You know, after you experience your first birth, the eye you take dey see your Mama go change...

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Laura23 - - - sorry for your loss, pls take time to heal. May God give you double for your loss.

SomebodysMom.... Congratulations on the arrival of your blessing. I rejoice with you

Omotolani... Congratulations teamie, thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Mamas in the house, abeg I need help o.

I went for an ultrasound and my fetal heartbeat was 128BPM to usually it was always 146BPM. It got me really worried, pls mamas how bad is this? I am 40wks+4days.

Movement is really slow but well over 20moves in 24hrsz, though I know movement tends to slow down at the stage but I am really worried about the heartbeat.

Pls is there any mama that has gone through this? We're you induced or you went into Labour and had a successful VD or did it result to emergency CS?
I will be meeting with my doctor but I don't want any surprises make I no go faint for there.
Thanks y'all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:16am On Oct 18, 2017
thanks so much for much for your show of love.. it's really heartfelt.
Running to mamas for help was/is because it was an emergency surgery and I didn't plan for any of this.
I'm an add working person ma'am and I know I'm going to survive. Paying the bills ain't going to be easy but I plan on maximizing my full handwork. Seeing her makes it all easier ma'am.

Thanks once more for your candid advice and God bless you

Thanks so much to all the mamas that have helped in one way or another.. God bless you too.
I'm working on my end on how to complete her money too
tyconcepts:

Well done proudmom..... No sweat too much as e no easy wink

Kelizosuy congrats once again on the grand entrance of baby Adele kiss

I know I'm not an ardent follower of this thread but I have gone through your comments and even your diary (pardon my snooping), you got me interested in you.

As much as you have reasons for the decision you have taken to raise Adele on your own terms plz take into consideration that your decision have consequences too especially on Adele and also on yourself (I say this out of love).

Raising a child ain't no child's play, I know this coz I'm a mum and I know the bills keeps piling up, they never stop. You are out of the hospital.... Yes. God used good mamas help here to help out the little way they can.... Yes.....My question is what comes next??

You don't want to go home for your family to assist you irrespective of what must have transpired between you guys (I'm sure when they see Adele, whatever grievances that was on ground would melt)..... You don't want to involve your baby papa's family (They could be of good help to you for Adele's sake)..... Would you on your own be able to foot Adele's bills without being stressed out physically, emotionally and other wise?? Would you always have to run back to the mamas for help till it starts sounding cliche??

As much as it would hurt you that I'm asking this questions.... The truth is this same questions is on the lips of everyone here but it's the issue of "who bells the cat". I have to keep it 100% with you.

You are treading on a delicate path and I hope for the sake of Adele you have a deep rethink, go back home and rearrange your thoughts for the sake of your own peace and sanity.

Let go of the pride and ego.... It's unnecessary at this point.

Be reminded that i say all this with nothing but love.

PS : No one should open new moniker in order to bash me for speaking what's on your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Kelizosuy, how are you dear and i hope Adele is grabbing some milk already?
I think i quite agree with tyconcepts on involving your parents and your baby daddy's parents.
It is not easy out there, yes you are hardworking but u realise u just had CS and u need some time to heal?
Babies come with a lot of wahala and doing it alone with little or no help( monetarily and physically) can lead to depression oo.
We are not saying it is wrong for you to ask mamas for assistance, but what happens after u settle the hospital bills? U need money to take care of yourself and baby till u're up on your feet fully.
Please just consider speaking to ur parents atleast, family will always be family regardless of what happened.

P.S-not sure i mentioned it here, but the day i got home from the hospital after having my baby, i cried terribly at night when my baby wont stop crying. (My mum went home that day to return the next day actually). I began to look at him and pondered on what kinda mother i'll be since i couldnt comfort him at that time. Different thougts were just coming to my mind, my husband got up took the baby from me nd asked me to sleep. In the morning, we had a lengthy talk and he assured me we were in this together, and ever since then till my baby started sleeping tru the night, we shared the carrying.
I have more to say but let me just stop here. I love you and i dont mean to spite you. I just want you to be happy.
But whatever decision u make, God will see you through.

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 5:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Congratulations!!!

[quote author=SomebodysMum post= cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2017
katchycouture:

I tire ooo, they even serve us plenty milk with pap in the hospital

Sis ehhh, this milk thing has really cost me a fortune. After the birth of my Lo with Cs, the doctor said I should take anything including milk and continue eating well cos I had shortage of blood and only took one pint of blood which was not enough. I went home after birth and and since i neither have a mother nor a mother in law, my inexperienced single SILS banned me from taking milk or eating any proteinous food saying that they were told that it will make pus come out from the incision site. Since I even lost appetite and no one was forcing me to eat, i relaxed and thought its better for me so as to loose preggy weight. That was how I was admitted in the hospital again 3 weeks postpartum because I developed severe cough which I didn't know was as a result of shortage of blood and i stopped sleeping at night. I couldn't also walk for 1 minute without panting and breathing like am having an ashtma attack. In fact God saved me cos the doctor said that I would have developed heart failure if I didn't come to the hospital earlier as a result of the shortage blood cos my heart was overworking. I was later transfused again before I was discharged. The thought behind this my long story is that telling people not to drink milk after Cs in this generation is wrong

Cc: All mamas who are interested in after Cs taking of milk. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Good morning mamas..sorry I haven't been really online.. Adele vigilante na day and night.. My cousin came yesterday and she's with me, I asked my mum for financial assistance already, she said she will get back to me. Not involving his people wasn't my choice. He blocked me out completely and I already told the cousin about everything he said he will try and raise money for me.

Thanks so much mamas. God bless you

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2017

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2017
nana228:
Kelizosuy, how are you doing and how is Adele today? I was going to do what tyconcepts and eskbabe just did but I wanted you to settle in and recover or even do it through pm. I've sent my token too because I totally understand what you are going through, I was in your exact situation 4 years ago. Please read with an open mind, you are definitely a strong hardworking woman to have come this far by yourself.

You might want to consider what I'm going to say because I've been through it, It's not my imagination. I come from a very strict family where you can't wear earrings or even relax your hair, I've shared my pregnancy journey here before.

It was a scary thing when I found out I was pregnant. I actually ran away from home, coincidentally, I was serving so I stayed there. My brothers and sister told my parents and they both cried for weeks. The first time my parents saw me, I was 7 months gone. I was skinny because Ms dealt with me and I had no help, I was going to die. My boyfriend was there but we couldn't see because he was going through the death of his brother and he did not tell his family. I also didn't want to contact them like you because it wasn't my place to do so. I was seriously contemplating suicide.

I came home and the reception was not what I expected, I thought my parents would kill me but my mom had pity on me seeing how skinny and pale I was and immediately started doing ugu, malt and milk therapy for me to have blood. My father was still furious but immediately I had my baby, everything changed. They were happy and helpful. I had a very stress free VD but I cried and cried because it was too stressful. My parents and siblings took turns to carry my baby even at night but it was still stressful.

When my boyfriend's family found out, my baby was 4 months old. His mother cried and asked me why I didn't come to her, that she is a woman and knows what it is to be pregnant and have children even though she had 10 of them. My husband's siblings too were furious that I went through it all alone, they asked me why I didn't reach out to anyone. Please don't be like me. I worried about so many things that I didn't have any business worrying about.

I'm begging you to go home, talk to your baby daddy. I even told my mom that I just understood why some people throw away babies after going through the stress of pregnancy (no justification for this no matter what). It is very stressful, you'll cry, you'll want to run away. Just like you love Adele, your parents love you like that and they'll love her even more. If my parents took me in, yours will. Please get help from everyone that is closely related to this child.

She might not understand your reasons for keeping her away from so much love when she grows up. She'll hate you for it because you never tried. It's better to try and be rejected than to not try.
God bless you for this! kiss kiss

Raising a child alone is not moimoi! Single working mums find it hard how much more one without a stable income? Plus its not all about money you too need to be taking care of.

Suffer all this alone one day Adele will still go look for her father and reconcile with him unless you want to poison her mind about him?

I'm happy your cousin is now around and your mom has agreed to assist you financially God will certainly do the rest and make Everything work out well for you and your Darling daughter.

Congrats @kelizosuy

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Debclem I ve no answer to your question but if u re worried y not go see ur doc? It is well with u and LO dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
kokozain:
Happy Birthday ma I wish u gud health long life and many more years on earth...
Awww thanks so much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
olalayo1710:
Happy birthday to u mama, more of Gods blessings mercies, protection on u always, enjoy ur day, u share birth date with my hubby.
Thanks ma, wowww happy birthday to your husband too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2017
stephmiracle:

Sis ehhh, this milk thing has really cost me a fortune. After the birth of my Lo with Cs, the doctor said I should take anything including milk and continue eating well cos I had shortage of blood and only took one pint of blood which was not enough. I went home after birth and and since i neither have a mother nor a mother in law, my inexperienced single SILS banned me from taking milk or eating any proteinous food saying that they were told that it will make pus come out from the incision site. Since I even lost appetite and no one was forcing me to eat, i relaxed and thought its better for me so as to loose preggy weight. That was how I was admitted in the hospital again 3 weeks postpartum because I developed severe cough which I didn't know was as a result of shortage of blood and i stopped sleeping at night. I couldn't also walk for 1 minute without panting and breathing like am having an ashtma attack. In fact God saved me cos the doctor said that I would have developed heart failure if I didn't come to the hospital earlier as a result of the shortage blood cos my heart was overworking. I was later transfused again before I was discharged. The thought behind this my long story is that telling people not to drink milk after Cs in this generation is wrong

Cc: All mamas who are interested in after Cs taking of milk. Lol
This milk, thing bloats some stomach especially that first week, but there other sources of protein too. Care is really taken during the first week to avoid the intestines being obstructed. While recovering from the surgery. All bodies react differently. Ask your doctor any question or doubt at that stage. They alone knows the procedure carried out on you, your vital signs as you recover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Liftedhands:
God bless you for this! kiss kiss

Raising a child alone is not moimoi! Single working mums find it hard how much more one without a stable income? Plus its not all about money you too need to be taking care of.

Suffer all this alone one day Adele will still go look for her father and reconcile with him unless you want to poison her mind about him?
Even if the child mind is poisoned,she can wake up one day and decide to be with the father.

I'm happy your cousin is now around and your mom has agreed to assist you financially God will certainly do the rest and make Everything work out well for you and your Darling daughter.

Congrats @kelizosuy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Team November #how market? Back and waist pain seriously dealing with it self, still on bed. And this shall come to pass. Counting down to November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Morning Mamas.

Can we just let Kelizosuy heal and breathe for now, she just came out of surgery and going through stress.some of the advice were spot on but I beg to differ in some parts cos it seems some mamas think she can't survive without the support of her Baby Daddy

I know the mamas dat adviced her to go look for her Baby Daddy wants the best for her but don't you think she is trying at her end too at least his cousin knows so definately the Baby daddy must know about Adele too, so What stops him from reaching out to her,this thing shldnt be a one way thingy cos we sterotype it like dat in this part of the world.

she has reached out to her mom and her cousin is also with her at the moment...let her just live life as it comes..No sane mum wants their baby to suffer,we all want the best For them.i know it ain't easy being a single mom for now, she ain't gon be the first or the last,and I know she can't die cos my cousin didn't die when she had her Baby at the age of 14... this can only make her stronger!!

Funny as it may sound, Babies like this melt their daddy's heart Yes, the Baby daddy and his family will come claim the Baby when they want to(i pray it ain't so late by then) cos it's their type dat will wantu take the child away (dem wan carry soup when e don dawn,biko don't agree o).

Yes,she will definately wantu know about her daddy but dat can never EVER block the bond btw her and her mum, and No she cant wake up one morning to say she wants to go and stay with her dad(na so e Easy) when the love she wants is already there.

Keli, make your Decision when it's right for you..I know you really trying hard to make this work for Adele, may God crown your efforts!!
#myopiniontho

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
casler:
Team November #how market? Back and waist pain seriously dealing with it self, still on bed. And this shall come to pass. Counting down to November.
My dear I'm pushing it small small, can't wait for next month to come already. The worst part is that I am becoming too lazy to exercise. God help us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
LholarB:
Morning Mamas.

Can we just let Kelizosuy heal and breathe for now, she just came out of surgery and going through stress.some of the advice were spot on but I beg to differ in some parts cos it seems some mamas think she can't survive without the support of her Baby Daddy

I know the mamas dat adviced her to go look for her Baby Daddy wants the best for her but don't you think she is trying at her end too at least his cousin knows so definately the Baby daddy must know about Adele too, so What stops him from reaching out to her,this thing shldnt be a one way thingy cos we sterotype like dat in this part of the world.

she has reached out to her mom and her cousin is also with her at the moment...let her just live life as it comes..No sane mum wants their baby to suffer,we all want the best For them.i know it ain't easy being a single mom for now, she ain't gon be the first or the last,and I know she can't die cos my cousin didn't die when she had her Baby at the age of 14... this can only make her stronger!!

Funny as it may sound, Babies like this melt their daddy's heart Yes, the Baby daddy and his family will come claim the Baby when they want to(i pray it ain't so late by then) cos it's their type dat will wantu take the child away (dem wan carry soup when e don dawn,biko don't agree o).

Yes,she will definately wantu know about her daddy but dat can never EVER block the bond btw her and her mum, and No she cant wake up one morning to say she wants to go and stay with her dad(na so e Easy) when the love she wants is already there.

Keli, make your Decision when it's right for you..I know you really trying hard to make this work for Adele, may God crown your efforts!!
#myopiniontho

I was about to say that too, CS is not easy. aldo am a ftm and av neva experience such b4 but with wat av bin hearing about CS, i know its not easy. Please anyone that wants to help her should please do and God will help us too. And if otherwise, letz just continue to pray for her dt God shuld send an helper to her. @KELI BABY, pls n pls dnt think abt anything for now, just rest and any little tin dt comes in, pls use it to take very good care of urself and adele. I know God dt gave you adele will never leave you. We still love you and will always do. Regards to Adele

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2017
casler:
Sowi dear, but is it dealing with itself or u tongue? Just be strong November is few days away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2017
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe
Congrats to u mama, it can only be God, we return all d glory to Him, may God bless ur princess,she will be great in life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
laura23:
Team February it hurts to announce that am no longer with you.

My water broke, midnight on Wednesday coupled with excessive bleeding and clot. Got to the hospital and was told the fluid had completely drained and there was no way the baby would survive.
before you know it the baby started expelling and I was rushed in for evacuation.

The experience is unforgettable.

I can't seem to find answers to so many questions but God sure knows why.

Chaii! what a painful loss...just few months to go. My heart bleeds...My sister it is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2017
nana228:
Kelizosuy, how are you doing and how is Adele today? I was going to do what tyconcepts and eskbabe just did but I wanted you to settle in and recover or even do it through pm. I've sent my token too because I totally understand what you are going through, I was in your exact situation 4 years ago. Please read with an open mind, you are definitely a strong hardworking woman to have come this far by yourself.

You might want to consider what I'm going to say because I've been through it, It's not my imagination. I come from a very strict family where you can't wear earrings or even relax your hair, I've shared my pregnancy journey here before.

It was a scary thing when I found out I was pregnant. I actually ran away from home, coincidentally, I was serving so I stayed there. My brothers and sister told my parents and they both cried for weeks. The first time my parents saw me, I was 7 months gone. I was skinny because Ms dealt with me and I had no help, I was going to die. My boyfriend was there but we couldn't see because he was going through the death of his brother and he did not tell his family. I also didn't want to contact them like you because it wasn't my place to do so. I was seriously contemplating suicide.

I came home and the reception was not what I expected, I thought my parents would kill me but my mom had pity on me seeing how skinny and pale I was and immediately started doing ugu, malt and milk therapy for me to have blood. My father was still furious but immediately I had my baby, everything changed. They were happy and helpful. I had a very stress free VD but I cried and cried because it was too stressful. My parents and siblings took turns to carry my baby even at night but it was still stressful.

When my boyfriend's family found out, my baby was 4 months old. His mother cried and asked me why I didn't come to her, that she is a woman and knows what it is to be pregnant and have children even though she had 10 of them. My husband's siblings too were furious that I went through it all alone, they asked me why I didn't reach out to anyone. Please don't be like me. I worried about so many things that I didn't have any business worrying about.

I'm begging you to go home, talk to your baby daddy. I even told my mom that I just understood why some people throw away babies after going through the stress of pregnancy (no justification for this no matter what). It is very stressful, you'll cry, you'll want to run away. Just like you love Adele, your parents love you like that and they'll love her even more. If my parents took me in, yours will. Please get help from everyone that is closely related to this child.

She might not understand your reasons for keeping her away from so much love when she grows up. She'll hate you for it because you never tried. It's better to try and be rejected than to not try.

truth is bitter though, as dey say. I think this is d ryt tin to do ma. when d baby becomes older, after u alone have really work hard to bring her up, she'll defininetly ask for her dad and no matter she 'll forgive him.

but if dem say u shouldn't, d decision lies in u as d ball is in ur court. but it's better to give sincere advice than decievong ourselves
b

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
Wow congrats ebony mama, but did I hear 4.7kg? Almost 5kg? Wow u b my super woman, welcome to d world blessed big princess u re blessed in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
casler:
Team November #how market? Back and waist pain seriously dealing with it self grin grin, still on bed. And this shall come to pass. Counting down to November.
We dey hia oo we thank God for everything November is jst around the corner.
Cappo Anugod how body hope u r feeling better now kpele. It is well with us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Knock!knock!!knock!!! Please house u don help me see Curvilicious ,Proudmom38 ,Anugod today? And my veli veli good teamie Nimi22 hope u never run leave me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.