Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110658 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyluv911(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
hi mamas its bn a while.waist pain dey disturb me no b small.i hail all we team NOVEMBER hw una body

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Biko mummy moyo if there's any mama DAT has a Benz G-wagon she's not using again am in need o...Make I pick race before she flog dis my over flat bumbum with pankere

But on a serious note ma, God bless u for dis great idea of urs it will go along way to help

Only G-wagon?
Do you need a chauffeur?
Yeye pelzin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe

Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
omonifamily:

truth is bitter though, as dey say. I think this is d ryt tin to do ma. when d baby becomes older, after u alone have really work hard to bring her up, she'll defininetly ask for her dad and no matter she 'll forgive him.

but if dem say u shouldn't, d decision lies in u as d ball is in ur court. but it's better to give sincere advice than decievong ourselves
b

My dear, you can't say DEFINITELY cos know in some cases, the child wouldn't give a rat ass like I did. If he didn't play a role in my life growing up when I would Have needed a father figure, what the heck will he be doing in my life as a grown ass lady?
EXCEPT if Kelizosuy turns out as an unfit mother which I can bet my dinner she isn't or the child needs financial support from the dad or feel a vacuum of love in her life or wants to be plain stupid which I also know Kelizosuy is gonna raise one hell of a princess out of her.

My 'absentee father' showed up when I was in uni, I had known about him for so long but couldn't care less, and no, my mum did not poison my mind about him, if anything... She excused his absentsim in my life so much that I fought with her over it severally. She was the real MPV mum, gave me the best she could afford and no she wasn't rich, she was just a hardworking woman who didn't want her mistake to define her, I woman who wanted to do the best for her daughter. She worked so hard and there were times school fees was no paid when supposed, there were times the meal wasn't enough and there were times my clothes were either undersized or oversized, we went through it all but one thing I never lacked was LOVE, I had an overdose of it, my mum made me feel like a princess even in those over or undersized clothes.... SHE WAS ENOUGH FOR ME. I don't run off like a rained drenched rat looking for a sperm donor.

When I w ??as in 2nd yr uni, one day after classes, my HOD called me for a short meeting, walked into his office and he took me to the dean, I was almost wetting my pants wondering wat kind of trouble I might have gotten myself into when I saw him, of course I have never cared enough to ask for a pic so I didnt know he was the deadbeat but I know I have seen that face on TV severally and national dailies. Brief introduction was made and the dean excused us. Then he began to stutter, asked of my mum . I demanded to know who he is and all, after stuttering like a confused being... Out he came with it. shocked and out I walked!

I havent stopped walking away since then, he hasn't stopped trying but I couldn't care less. Yes he has children and all but he still wants to be a part of my life, as life I have almost half lived? What role exactly can he play in my life now? To be a grandfather to my kids? No, thankss,they already have their paternal grand parents and that's enough. Is it his role on my wedding day? Oh, that went nicely without Him, my mum's family honorably gave me out. You can't show up on stage And be part of a play you never rehearsed for.
I Recently Lost my mum and as far as I am concerned, I am an orphan.. QED

He has promised heaven on earth, Post graduate studies abroad, anything and everything but I told him to shove them all where the sun is dont shine.

The day he said he respected my mum so much for being so kind to raise right, I told him she was the perfect mum except for one issue, except for telling me he is still alive cos if I were her, I would take me to an old unmarked grave and say, "child, there lays your father", gaskia. He almost had a heart attack.
Earlier this year, I threatened him with a restraining order and a media scandal, at least that kept him away until recently when his lawyer made contact that he wants permission to include me in his will. I said, 'why not, if not' I am an igbo girl and we are vain like that. And when he called to thank me for accepting to be in him will, he pleaded I make it to his funeral, I told him I will if I have nothing doing on that day. Yes, he cant be part of my life but I can inherit his wealth, I might as well be charity afterall.

Now, do I hate him? No but forgive me for not wanting a total stranger be a part of my life.

For people with my kind of birth history, running to meet their absentee fathers, each to their own reason, maybe they have a void they want to fill or questions they want answers to, I wouldn't know. Whatever rocks their boat.
The guys head might reset tomorrow and kelizosuy decides to give him a second chance and they end up as a big, happy family..... Happy ending
BUT.... will Adele go running to her dad tomorrow? MAYBE but not DEFINITELY!

Kelizosuy, do your best for that sweet angel which I know you will, so help you Lord.

Mamas, I say this with all humility, the fact that the unfortunate situation came up and she sorted for help does not give anyone right to put her life under microscope, she is an adult and whatever decision she makes should be respected.

I love us all, may God grant our heart desired, bless us with live, healthy babies, forgive our mistakes and give us a soft landing.

Phew! Did I just type All this
As antenatal lectures no wan end na, I gats to keep busy.
Blessed day all

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fruitfulbliss longest time ma, how is u? D lord is ur strength o we await ur BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
zaynie:

Only G-wagon? Do you need a chauffeur? Yeye pelzin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Knock!knock!!knock!!! Please house u don help me see Curvilicious ,Proudmom38 ,Anugod today? And my veli veli good teamie Nimi22 hope u never run leave me o

Hey sis, I'm here jare!
Just having a bad morning ni
But I'm fine now!
Thanks for checking sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

You didn't tell me that you have already contacted your mom, I would have included it in my post yesterday!

It is well

This is for you sis. God sees the inner part of man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
@sassyangel1. How are you mama?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas..sorry I haven't been really online.. Adele vigilante na day and night.. My cousin came yesterday and she's with me, I asked my mum for financial assistance already, she said she will get back to me. Not involving his people wasn't my choice. He blocked me out completely and I already told the cousin about everything he said he will try and raise money for me.

Thanks so much mamas. God bless you

God ll strengthen you and the baby....Per my opinion,this is a good move and I encourage you for this ...

Many grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
youngmommypat:
Hello beautiful mothers in the house.
The love that you all share has brought me out of my peeping mode and made me register. I would like to be a part of you all. I hope I'm welcome.
I feel so happy finally joining you guys.
I'm a young girl of 22 years old, married and learning a vocation. It's not easy.

EDd is March 10, March Cappo please welcome me o.
Supernatural delivery to us all.

Congrats and welcome! Have a happy stay

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

Hey sis, I'm here jare!
Just having a bad morning ni
But I'm fine now!
Thanks for checking sis.
bad morning bi bawo, abeg life is too short to b sad o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Congratulations Ebony...

Ok mamas enough of all this up and down messages about Keliozuy. You all have helped in one way or the other, allow the young mum to nurse in peace.this your arguments here will even make her sad because she may begin to think she's the reason there's confusion here but NO!!! You all arguing and doing hearsay outside nairaland are the confusion here (because me I didn't see anywhere anyone suggested that proudmom is in this with Keliozuy together so I agree it was said outside here). Enough of it already, abi u all want her to have depression? We can pick on other things and talk about and not here acting like PDP and APC.
Please I'm sick and angry today o so nobody should annoy me biko.

And the mama that sent me a pm about "why in the world I chose elective CS ", pls don't try that again.i didn't reply u because if I don't like insulting my elders and my pregnancy is ABSOLUTELY none of ur business so respect yourself.
I'm back to sleep, let me not wake up to arguments again o. See you all later

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
youngmommypat:
Hello beautiful mothers in the house.
The love that you all share has brought me out of my peeping mode and made me register. I would like to be a part of you all. I hope I'm welcome.
I feel so happy finally joining you guys.
I'm a young girl of 22 years old, married and learning a vocation. It's not easy.

EDd is March 10, March Cappo please welcome me o.
Supernatural delivery to us all.
Welcome dear teamie. Wishing you happy bumping. @ other tram March mamas, have we started feeling baby kicks?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
ebonychic18:
To the Glory of God here's my BA! My princess defied all odds and came out screaming her lungs out @ a whooping 4.7kg! This is the easiest birth so far for me. Got to the hospital at 5am and Baby came at 5.43am this morning. God did it He took away the fears I had. Guess what tiny tear needed only one stitch. BS later. @cappo pweetiebabe
oooo Abasi,,,, i tap into dis blessing,, halleluya,,,, congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
enkay2016:
Am afraid of ms ,because my daughter's ms really dealt with me till eight months into my pregnancy.

this is my 6th week and nothing except headache which has gone. or is it still to early to start.
or am I still gonna meet it?
Stay positive my dear. Every pregnancy is not the same. Abi you dey miss MS?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Debclem:

My dear, you can't say DEFINITELY cos know in some cases, the child wouldn't give a rat ass like I did. If he didn't play a role in my life growing up when I would Have needed a father figure, what the heck will he be doing in my life as a grown ass lady?
EXCEPT if Kelizosuy turns out as an unfit mother which I can bet my dinner she isn't or the child needs financial support from the dad or feel a vacuum of love in her life or wants to be plain stupid which I also know Kelizosuy is gonna raise one hell of a princess out of her.

My 'absentee father' showed up when I was in uni, I had known about him for so long but couldn't care less, and no, my mum did not poison my mind about him, if anything... She excused his absentsim in my life so much that I fought with her over it severally. She was the real MPV mum, gave me the best she could afford and no she wasn't rich, she was just a hardworking woman who didn't want her mistake to define her, I woman who wanted to do the best for her daughter. She worked so hard and there were times school fees was no paid when supposed, there were times the meal wasn't enough and there were times my clothes were either undersized or oversized, we went through it all but one thing I never lacked was LOVE, I had an overdose of it, my mum made me feel like a princess even in those over or undersized clothes.... SHE WAS ENOUGH FOR ME. I don't run off like a rained drenched rat looking for a sperm donor.

When I w ??as in 2nd yr uni, one day after classes, my HOD called me for a short meeting, walked into his office and he took me to the dean, I was almost wetting my pants wondering wat kind of trouble I might have gotten myself into when I saw him, of course I have never cared enough to ask for a pic so I didnt know he was the deadbeat but I know I have seen that face on TV severally and national dailies. Brief introduction was made and the dean excused us. Then he began to stutter, asked of my mum . I demanded to know who he is and all, after stuttering like a confused being... Out he came with it. shocked and out I walked!

I havent stopped walking away since then, he hasn't stopped trying but I couldn't care less. Yes he has children and all but he still wants to be a part of my life, as life I have almost half lived? What role exactly can he play in my life now? To be a grandfather to my kids? No, thankss,they already have their paternal grand parents and that's enough. Is it his role on my wedding day? Oh, that went nicely without Him, my mum's family honorably gave me out. You can't show up on stage And be part of a play you never rehearsed for.
I Recently Lost my mum and as far as I am concerned, I am an orphan.. QED

He has promised heaven on earth, Post graduate studies abroad, anything and everything but I told him to shove them all where the sun is dont shine.

The day he said he respected my mum so much for being so kind to raise right, I told him she was the perfect mum except for one issue, except for telling me he is still alive cos if I were her, I would take me to an old unmarked grave and say, "child, there lays your father", gaskia. He almost had a heart attack.
Earlier this year, I threatened him with a restraining order and a media scandal, at least that kept him away until recently when his lawyer made contact that he wants permission to include me in his will. I said, 'why not, if not' I am an igbo girl and we are vain like that. And when he called to thank me for accepting to be in him will, he pleaded I make it to his funeral, I told him I will if I have nothing doing on that day. Yes, he cant be part of my life but I can inherit his wealth, I might as well be charity afterall.

Now, do I hate him? No but forgive me for not wanting a total stranger be a part of my life.

For people with my kind of birth history, running to meet their absentee fathers, each to their own reason, maybe they have a void they want to fill or questions they want answers to, I wouldn't know. Whatever rocks their boat.
The guys head might reset tomorrow and kelizosuy decides to give him a second chance and they end up as a big, happy family..... Happy ending
BUT.... will Adele go running to her dad tomorrow? MAYBE but not DEFINITELY!

Kelizosuy, do your best for that sweet angel which I know you will, so help you Lord.

Mamas, I say this with all humility, the fact that the unfortunate situation came up and she sorted for help does not give anyone right to put her life under microscope, she is an adult and whatever decision she makes should be respected.

I love us all, may God grant our heart desired, bless us with live, healthy babies, forgive our mistakes and give us a soft landing.

Phew! Did I just type All this
As antenatal lectures no wan end na, I gats to keep busy.
Blessed day all

Mamas please let us not mis interpret what omonifamily said, she was just saying what someother mamas too would have said, it was a harmless advice, i personally dont see it as putting her under microscope as you put it..

Let us end this matter and allow mummy Adele rest.. CS no be small thing oooo... MoyosBlog123 abeg come and tell them that after cs nothing going on around us matters except our incession pain and our baby..

Abeg e don do ooo...

All my september mommas how are we doing, i hardly see any of you at the bew born thread.. We never even see their pictures.. Have a lovely day ahead you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
A big thank you to all mamas for the mentions and encouragement! Go bless each and everyone of you!

1 Love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Debclem I ve no answer to your question but if u re worried y not go see ur doc? It is well with u and LO dear

Thanks dear, been there and God showed up. Heartbeat is 146BPM. Clean Bill of health

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
bad morning bi bawo, abeg laugh is too short to b sad o

Lol. I'm fine now sis.eshey ma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Congratulations Ebony...

Ok mamas enough of all this up and down messages about Keliozuy. You all have helped in one way or the other, allow the young mum to nurse in peace.this your arguments here will even make her sad because she may begin to think she's the reason there's confusion here but NO!!! You all arguing and doing hearsay outside nairaland are the confusion here (because me I didn't see anywhere anyone suggested that proudmom is in this with Keliozuy together so I agree it was said outside here). Enough of it already, abi u all want her to have depression? We can pick on other things and talk about and not here acting like PDP and APC.

And the mama that sent me a pm about "why in the world I chose elective CS ", pls don't try that again.i didn't reply u because if I don't like insulting my elders and my pregnancy is ABSOLUTELY none of ur business so respect yourself.

Now this is funny! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Congratulations Ebony...

Lol.... Oya come let us fight
But seriously people were asking why you chose CS??
Dont mind them jare... Oya stop being angry... Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
All those who spoke in support and against all do from a place of love.

We've all said what needs to be said.
Let Kelli make the best decision for herself.
Proudmum, what is said offline should remain offline.
What is said online is tackled online.
If I start writing all that is said offline here..... Book go full o, but we leave it offline because that's where it belongs.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
PS : If you don't want your life put under the microscope then keep your life to yourself ..... I'm responsible for what I say not whatever you choose to understand.

Mean while excuse me for not sugaring to be on anyone's good books, that's not my definition of love.

Oya the floor is open.... Let the hormones led undecided

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
completey:
@sassyangel1. How are you mama?

Thk u my sister. Still in d hospital tho. Still on strictly bed rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
tyconcepts:
PS : If you don't want your life put under the microscope then keep your life to yourself ..... I'm responsible for what I say not whatever you choose to understand.

Mean while excuse me for not sugaring to be on anyone's good books, that's not my definition of love.

Oya the floor is open.... Let the hormones led undecided

Are we not supposed to be seeing bumps today, abi is it food or our little cuties(i cant remember)
Oya let the show begin oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
katchycouture:

Are we not supposed to be seeing bumps today, abi is it food or our little cuties(i cant remember)
Oya let the show begin oooo

Lol!
Nothing for today o.
Today is Wednesday.
BIP Wednesday.
Because I (am or was) pregnant.........
What do you get away with just cos you're pregnant!

BIP I use up all the pillow ...all 4 of them. tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
@sassyangel1 how are you feeling now sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zaynie...I saw your look alike today....stature and all...even the way you dressed in one of your pictures I was fortunate to see but, she had a baby girl on her back so I concluded twasn't you.

BIP...... I didn't have to clean the house at a point...the tales of not bending

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudmom38:

Good morning beautiful mamas in the house!

I'm so sorry if this post annoys anyone here! I actually did this out of love and empathy for a fellow mama, despite what have been through this past days. I remember being in so much pains after my evacuation on the first day I solicited for help on behalf of kelizosuy, I did out of love as a mom!

I want us to know that have not seen kelizosuy in person before and we are not in the same state! I only know her herw on nairaland but I take her as a sister!

I heard that some mamas feel I and kelizosuy are in this together, as in I know her personally! No, I don't!

Na as my mind be na so I take do something!

I'm still in the opinion that kelizosuy should contact her parents! I even went ahead to asked her yesterday night after I posted on her behalf if she has contacted her mother, which she says not yet!

I did this out of love for humanity and motherhood!

Proudmom38 na Akwaibomite and Lagosian by birth!

I rest my case!

My sister, pls we understd n really love u cos ur kind is rare....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas..sorry I haven't been really online.. Adele vigilante na day and night.. My cousin came yesterday and she's with me, I asked my mum for financial assistance already, she said she will get back to me. Not involving his people wasn't my choice. He blocked me out completely and I already told the cousin about everything he said he will try and raise money for me.

Thanks so much mamas. God bless you
Happy to hear this, u'll be fine dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
pls mamas in the house, am worried oo. at 19weeks, is it good for your baby to be in breech position or wetin dem dey call am sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f), Loisemm2(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.