Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122402 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
proudmom38:

No be small thing o,like say na only one person go use. Abeg I go buy disposable diaper jare,I no fit shout...

Hello Proudmom38,
because its is reusable and can be used for more than 1 child,you cant compare the price of each Rumparooz diaper with the price of each disposable diaper.Disposables are used once and thrashed but this not only grow with your child from infant to potty training(it is size adjustable),it will serve you for multiple children.It can also be used as night/weekend diaper thus cutting out the cost of disposables that should have been used during those times.
Other advantages are It helps quick potty training for children, it doesn't contain chemicals and you will of always be having diapers at home once the Rumparooz diaper is clean(you never run out of diapers).
Each rumparooz diaper will save you the cost of 350-375 disposables and each disposable costs between 60-70 naira thus you will be saving at least 15,500 on each rumparooz diaper you have.This calculation is for one child,you save much more when you use the diaper on a second child.
With the high cost of raising children ,the cost saved on diapers can be channeled to other expenses for the child(ren).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2015
mummy2be:
I've been battling with terrible heartburn for some days now,i don't know what to do again o,i stopped beans self and some oda food cos of dis same heartburn but am still battling with it,dont know what to do pls I need help cos am even scared to eat this days

Sorry dear, try to get some milk handy so that any time it comes u take some of the milk. I battled with heartburn so much in my previous preggy(ftm things) but now I know better. Try it and u'll see that u would be relieved.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2015
rezzy:

My sister, I taya joor. Even 2 is not enough.
Let me see how it goes. 1k saving every month
Hello Rezzy,
If you are planning to use the Rumparooz diaper per time,like weekend/nights (which will help you cut out the cost of disposables that should have been used during those times),you can start with 2,even 1,but if you want to use them full time,you need to buy more depending on your laundry plan(when you plan to wash them).
Also because it is reusable and can be used for more than 1 child,you cant compare the price of each Rumparooz diaper with the price of each disposable diaper.Disposables are used once and thrashed but this not only grow with your child from infant to potty training (it is size adjustable),it will serve you for multiple children.
Other advantages are It helps quick potty training for children, it doesn't contain chemicals and you will of always be having diapers at home once the Rumparooz diaper is clean(you never run out of diapers).

Each Rumparooz diaper will save you the cost of 350-375 disposables and each disposable costs between 60-70 naira thus you will be saving at least 15,500 on each rumparooz diaper you have.This calculation is for one child,you save much more when you use the diaper on a second child.
With the high cost of raising children ,the cost saved on diapers can be channeled to other expenses for the child(ren).

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
cutiereborn:

Sh
are Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences - Family (3) - Nairaland page 3. I guess I must have mixed up the thread. U can check it out there
Re: Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences by dhabeautyjas: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Jamean:
My mum always share the story of how she always had severe cravings to drink garri when she conceived me, irrespective of what she cooked.
A neighbour noticed and told her it was gonna cause dandruff on the baby's scalp. She ignored it and went on drinking garri

She said 3weeks after I was born, while bathing me, she discovered a plethora of dandruff on my scalp

Fast forward till now, I have battled with dandruff like someone trying to treat cancer, yet not much result.

Moral : you will have cravings during pregnancy, but watch it, 'cause they may have adverse effect on you and your baby.

Could that be the reason for my dandruff? i have tried all forms of treatment and it just doesnt go, i remember mum telling me she drank garri and ice block like kilode while she was pregnant...
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

My dear this was one of the thread in the family section, I was there & even shared my own experience too. The op was just sharing her own personal experience and not a norm. I remembered in previous pretty I drank garri so much with cold water & groundnut and it didn't give my baby dandruff, the only thing I observed now is that my baby also likes taking garri now & I'm like; was it because I took a lot of garri while preggy,lol. So I don't think it's wat's obtainable in most cases
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
Hello momma's 'm at the scan waiting room to confirm if i have a blighted ovum or my baby was too small to see.I am full of hope especially after cutiereborn's testimony.I love God and He know's what's best for me.

God will surely surprise u & u'll also come & share ur testimony as well ijn,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2015
proudmom38:

Abi o
Hello Proudmom38,
You can use 2 but you will still have to combine it with disposables because you will need time to wash and dry the used one.The 2 can help with night/weekend diapering.For full time diapering,the manufacturer suggested more quantity in order to allow for laundry time and good rotation of the diapers.2 Rumparooz will save you at least 31,000 naira on baby diapering per child.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2015
vickilafab:
dats serious o.. I think d person has a right to know if they want. wen I checked both in my hosp n outside, twas accurate. & regarding exchange of babies, only one woman is in d delivery room per time n as soon as ur baby is out, d baby is shown to u n brot to u so u can c d gender properly bfor baby is cleaned den dressed n handed over to ur husband
some centres are skeptical abt it sha, and they let u kno frm d onset
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
@aghaibiam...it will surely end in praise. We await your testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2015
mummy2be:
I've been battling with terrible heartburn for some days now,i don't know what to do again o,i stopped beans self and some oda food cos of dis same heartburn but am still battling with it,dont know what to do pls I need help cos am even scared to eat this days
how re u feeling nw. ndo. Try eating small quantity per tym. Dont lie down immediately after eating. Try d milk too as sm1 suggested. It ll soon pass. jisike
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2015
mytestimony:
Na wa o. Garri cause dandruff? wonderment! !!
lol, no n small wonderment o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
Hello momma's 'm at the scan waiting room to confirm if i have a blighted ovum or my baby was too small to see.I am full of hope especially after cutiereborn's testimony.I love God and He know's what's best for me.
you will testify and ur testimony will abide. Relax God is in control

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
jackreece:
When can a woman get pregnant?
I want to know pls.....is it 5 days before
and after her menses? Answers pls
A woman s safe 4days b4 and 4days after her period(ie chances of getting preggy re slim at this tym). She s most fertile, 2days b4, during and 2days after her ovulation(dis range may b longer at times). Hope dis helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
@Ijeoma,
Welcome,easy pregnancy,healthy baby& mama at the end of it all. Amin.

@CutieR,
That is an old wives tale na....I even thought there is a scientific finding about cassava causing dandruff cos I don google tire.

@aghaibiam,
I'm joining my baby faith too.All will end well.

@mummy2be,
Gestid is my go to +ice cubes and milk.pele

@tchwinnie,
You are very correct about the scepticism.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
My Dear, it is well with you and you shall testify to his Glory, Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
imurboss:

My dear this was one of the thread in the family section, I was there & even shared my own experience too. The op was just sharing her own personal experience and not a norm. I remembered in previous pretty I drank garri so much with cold water & groundnut and it didn't give my baby dandruff, the only thing I observed now is that my baby also likes taking garri now & I'm like; was it because I took a lot of garri while preggy,lol. So I don't think it's wat's obtainable in most cases
My dear, you know ftp. Person go try do everything wey them tell am, so far na for the well being of the LO. Gud to know I can fully resume my garri soaking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
modath:

@CutieR,
That is an old wives tale na....I even thought there is a scientific finding about cassava causing dandruff cos I don google tire.

Pele o! I don give u google assisgnmenttongue. I just tout since 2 people testified, it must be true. Now I know beta. Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:

@ aghaibiam . u story shall b joyful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutielucy: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello all,how r we all doing,just wants 2 check up on everyone..have a nice day all...wishing us a stress free 9mnths..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutielucy: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls experienced mamas in the house,I havnt startd feeling d kicks of my babies tho I feel movements I'm 22 wks today,and I'm kinda worried about Dat if my babies r ok...
Pls can do one start feeling d real baby kicks..Tnx all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
@asoasiko ur product is 2 high in price,what's d diff btw urs n d 1 sold at 1500?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
cutiereborn:

My dear, you know ftp. Person go try do everything wey them tell am, so far na for the well being of the LO. Gud to know I can fully resume my garri soaking.

Lol...Better to be safe actually. Soak all the garri you want mama but biko, try and balance it with some good protein. Baby needs a balanced diet from you o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
My dear d Lord will see u through n u will ve a wonderful testimony.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
mummy2be:
I had d same episode wen in my 1st trim,what helped me den was alot of water,milk n vitamilk. Pele dear,all dis too will pass!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
some centres are skeptical abt it sha, and they let u kno frm d onset
abi.. 2 avoid implication
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
'M home now.scan was done.empty gestational sack.My dh travelled and will be back by weekend.After which we will go to the hosp for the d & C.I hope to recover quick and join this wonderful family soonest.I pray for all expectant mums that you will deliver safely and without any problems.Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
'M home now.scan was done.empty gestational sack.My dh travelled and will be back by weekend.After which we will go to the hosp for the d & C.I hope to recover quick and join this wonderful family soonest.I pray for all expectant mums that you will deliver safely and without any problems.Thanks for your support.

Aghaibaim,the Lord Is ur strenght,ur double portion awaits u soonest.its well.e-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:
It is well mama,God will give u d 1 dat will stay with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bheambo(f): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:

Don't worry! relax for God is in charge! He's not done with u yet. He will visit u once again! And great will b ur joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
aghaibiam:

Everything works for good. take a shower, relax. n thank God for d precious gift of life. Soonest it shall be a time for multiple joy. Remeber dt having being in dt shoe b4 i know its nt easy bt plz brace up n console urself. e hugs n pats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
ijeoma2728:

Sorry dear try taking orange after ur meal,it really helped in my 1st pregnancy.
Just found out I'm preggy yesterday,baby no2 on way.thank you Jesus.
tnx sis welcome onboard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
cutiereborn:

Pele o! I don give u google assisgnmenttongue. I just tout since 2 people testified, it must be true. Now I know beta. Pele.

cheesy, see ya face, if you know d kain ajayi work wey I don do ehn..

@agha,
E-hug, God knows best. You'll be back in record time & migrate to new mamas thread with joy & fulfillment.

@CutieL,
Mama twins, there is no cause for alarm since you are feeling movements, you should feel the real jabs within the next week or two..When was your last scan?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
imurboss:

Sorry dear, try to get some milk handy so that any time it comes u take some of the milk. I battled with heartburn so much in my previous preggy(ftm things) but now I know better. Try it and u'll see that u would be relieved.
tnx dear will do jst that

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.