Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122423 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Laureen007:
BS!
here is a picture of my Jayden, my wee sweetheart kiss

See fine boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mafiaqueen: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
curvilicious:
My gang pple no dey come online again?
Mama D' Mama I dey o! I just fling phone for one corner these days. How you and your guys?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Laureen007 Jayden is sooo cute and I love his dimples smiley smiley. Congratulations mama

Patking you can look up countycargo on Instagram. I used them in shipping Carseat and baby bed and some other items from UK & U S. Their rates are affordable too compared to the others I know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy Sunday mamas

I woke up feeling really excited because YES! we are at the last phase, third trimester. 28 good weeks, just like yesterday when the whole journey started. im super grateful to God for how far he has brought us and because he wont bring us this far to leave us.

I'm grateful for the moderate MS, and the trailer load of discomfort that 2nd trimester came with. From sleeplessness to hip pain, is it the numerous dysentery or swollen gum,spitting, waking up countless times to pee at night, or times when my anus will decide to have a mind of its own by popping out after visiting the loo, in fact a whole lot of show. Through it all,i rejoice because no pain no gain.

Despite the inconveniences, i wont even trade this experience for a million bucks. you need to see me smile like i won a lottery when my baby kicks. In all dear lord, i am GRATEFUL.

I also have so many fears oh lord,please allay them and give me hope that all is well. Let the remaining weeks be easy and grant me and all other mamas supernatural delivery like that of the Hebrew Women. Let our joy be full and make our testimonies complete and perfect .

Team February,how market? hope say no be only me don reach third trimester, to those coming behind,I'm chilling here to welcome you.

THIRD TRIMESTER, PLEASE BE NICE TO US. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
rollykotex:
Happy Sunday mamas

I woke up feeling really excited because YES! we are at the last phase, third trimester. 28 good weeks, just like yesterday when the whole journey started. im super grateful to God for how far he has brought us and because he wont bring us this far to leave us.

I'm grateful for the moderate MS, and the trailer load of discomfort that 2nd trimester came with. From sleeplessness to hip pain, is it the numerous dysentery or swollen gum,spitting, waking up countless times to pee at night, or times when my anus will decide to have a mind of its own by popping out after visiting the loo, in fact a whole lot of show. Through it all,i rejoice because no pain no gain.

Despite the inconveniences, i wont even trade this experience for a million bucks. you need to see me smile like i won a lottery when my baby kicks. In all dear lord, i am GRATEFUL.

I also have so many fears oh lord,please allay them and give me hope that all is well. Let the remaining weeks be easy and grant me and all other mamas supernatural delivery like that of the Hebrew Women. Let our joy be full and make our testimonies complete and perfect .

Team February,how market? hope say no be only me don reach third trimester, to those coming behind,I'm chilling here to welcome you.

THIRD TRIMESTER, PLEASE BE NICE TO US. THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!
I'm present. Third trimester!

With all these experiences I can't thank God enough. I'm so grateful. Initially, I wasn't enjoying the journey esp the 1st trimester but this third seem to be the best. I'm happily rocking my bump. I'm like the envy of the church today. See me flexing my waist with my bump and members kept wondering how I was doing it but its my God.
Am happy that I'm alive, I and hubby doing great and baby is soon becoming usian bolt in the tummy grin.
I can't thank him enough. God has seen us through this journey already. God bless our remaining weeks. #teamJan

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
onoivoh mavoh

Plenty things tie me up joor
Omawe wo?
curvilicious:
Proudmom38
Kelizosuy
Pweetiebabe
MummyAudrey
Goldenheart002
Mafiaqueen
My teamies
Iya Towerofgrace, where is you na?
Etc

4realwoman aka glutton i see you o

Booqee, glory be to God for your life & that of ur lo. I heard xray is not good in preggy. I wee try & void it if i were you sha

Lilliesbud12, God be praised

So, dh saw the hard copy of my diary nd called me a winch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
proudmom38:

My sis I dey here o,
Na my phone dey act up plus I'm a bit down with malaria. ..

How are you and John doing?
Thanks for checking

malaria or babylaria......get well soon sis.

Laureen007.... congratulations again.....this dimples with this smile would melt any heart

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cute baby ohhh
Congrats ma, may he continue to be a source of joy ijn, amen
Laureen007:
BS!
I went to the hospital on Tuesday for my 38weeks appointment. They did a scan aand said baby was measuring big and that I should consider being induced or continue till my due date but to remember it might be difficult to push a big baby out. Well I was diagnosed of Gestational Diabetes so that was why the doctor offered induction because the scan showed baby was already measuring big so I agreed and I was asked to come the next day. Got there the next day being Wednesday, checked in and waited till about 6pm for the first dose of prostins or whatever it was called to be inserted, then few hours later I started contracting really bad, the doctor came and examined me and said cervix was soft and thinning but not dilated yet. She inserted the second dose and the pain was so bad I had to ask for pain relief, got it and it helped, I slept and woke up to bad bad contractions by 4am Thursday morning and it continued till I was check hours later 2 cm dilated, then 4, then 6 and then 8... and then the doctor came in and said baby heart beat was dropping with every contraction and if I’ll consider CS, I was like , I was already getting the urge to push so he did a test on the baby by drawing blood to see if the baby is really stressed or if he can stay in another 30mins to 1hr and after that if Baby is not yet born we have to go to the theatre, he left and the midwife checked me again and I was 9 and already pushing even and then less that 5 pushes my Tomtom came out before the doctor came back cheesy. Wasn’t even as big as they thought. 3 small tears and I was stitched, had a bath and held my baby... so precious kiss kiss...

Another news he sucked for about 10minutes last night so we are getting there grin...
here is a picture of my Jayden, my wee sweetheart kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
rollykotex:
Happy Sunday mamas

Teamfeb here..feels so good to be entering the final lap. 2nd trimester has been eventful..restless nights, leg cramps, heart burn, inability to eat much food, food coming out of my mouth and nose when I am sleeping, see me waking up and choking and hubby will be giving me water to drink while patting my back....I hope I will be able to eat more in my third trimester. And I can so relate with that smile whenever baby kicks..see me giggling and chuckling. Sometimes he will be kicking steady until I place my hand on the spot, then he stops..my little attention seeker. I thank God for a healthy pregnancy so far, it will only end in praise.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Laureen007:
BS!
I went to the hospital on Tuesday for my 38weeks appointment. They did a scan aand said baby was measuring big and that I should consider being induced or continue till my dt kiss
awwww he so cute,he will continue to be a source of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats to mamas that put to bed. God will continue to bless your families.

Lilliesbud12 and booqee, i thank God for His Protection over your lives.

Cappo PatKing, thanks for asking after me. Am fine. Two weeks ago,my dh limited me from using phone when he is around.Just last week,little opportunities in catching up with the pages wasn't easy but here I am now.

Happy Sunday mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thank you so much sisters for the mentions... don't let me call names cos you all came out in ur numbers & I don't want to skip any.... been dealing with serious headache but thank God it's getting better now.... May God always protect us... I pray for the departed souls too to find rest... thank God.. thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Thank God, thank you so much mama's for the best wishes & rejoicing with me... hmnnn.... I can only thank God cos... hmmnn.. thank you ma's
God is awesome!
I can't thank him enough for sparing you mama
Congratulations once more
May the departed find rest in him Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
@ Okeoghene4real I sight you Ma
Long time..trust the family is good
Regards to your dd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
soonest:

So sorry cappo. You may need to see another doctor so that the pain can be managed or better still call your old doctor since he has managed you for this before. Meanwhile limit your movement. Call your office and take some days off. Do you have a help at home? Sorry o, i can imagine the pains.

I just fired my help.
I'm feeling a lot better this evening. What happened is that i forced myself to sweep and mop my house in spite of the pain cos i read that i needed to avoid sitting in one spot for more than 15 minutes. Meanwhile sitting was the only position in which i felt no pain. But i decided it would be better to suffer and get well than to become bedridden till the end of my pregnancy.
So i went about cleaning everywhere.
I didn't even realize that most of the pain was gone till a few minutes ago. Apparently my body needs exercise.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
tallar:

Patking you can look up countycargo on Instagram. I used them in shipping Carseat and baby bed and some other items from UK & U S. Their rates are affordable too compared to the others I know.

Oh Momma!
Thank you so much.
Will look thrm up.
Best regards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
sysengr:

Cappo PatKing, thanks for asking after me. Am fine. Two weeks ago,my dh limited me from using phone when he is around.Just last week,little opportunities in catching up with the pages wasn't easy but here I am now.

Happy Sunday mamas.

My dear, our addiction to phones need to be curtail at times.... no hard feelings from you I guess.
Happy Wife,
Happy Momma,
Happy Teamy,
Really happy seeing you.
Stay blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
PatKing:

My dear, our addiction to phones need to be curtail at times.... no hard feelings from you I guess.
Happy Wife,
Happy Momma,
Happy Teamy,
Really happy seeing you.
Stay blessed.
Amen! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mandysmum: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good evening, Mamas in the house. I trust you all had a splendid weekend. Please I have some questions and I need a general opinion on them.

My hubby complained to his mum about my severe MS and she gave me some pointers on how to minimize it. She said I should wash bitterleaf and drink the water morning,afternoon and night, or chew the washed leaves as an alternative. Also,she said I should get biscuit bones,boil with salt and maggi, and drink the stock to give me the needed calcium nutrient.

Abeg,do I go along with this advice? Are there harmful effects especially the bitterleaf part? I am 12 weeks+
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2017
rollykotex:

Congratulations sis Am still behind, will be there next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Liftedhands:
Welcome Ozy happy bumping tongue grin
Say what? grin cheesy noooo. I have hang boot naaa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Prayer Monday.

We are saying thank you Jesus,
Thank you my Lord
We are saying thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your goodness thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your protections over us thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord.

Father Lord, i come before your throne of grace to say thank you for bring us dis far and for that we are grateful Lord.
Lord i pray for as many that we go into the favour room yo bring forth their los, that you will come before them in Jesus name, Amen
I pray that as many that are having one pains or the other that you will heal them totally in Jesus name, Amen
Father, i commit our remaining journey into your holy hands and at the end we all shall have testimonies in our mouths in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for our ttc sisters , that come 2018 they shall be called mothers in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for does that have delivered their Los, that you will protect them and provide all what the perent need in taking care of the Los in Jesus, Amen
I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ, Amen
Thank you father, Thank you Lord for in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Just because it is prayer Monday,let us close our eyes for prayers.

Father in Jesus Name,eternal rock of ages we bless you for the gift of life and how far you have helped us. We are grateful for your protection, provision, mercy and grace.We do not take for granted all the things you do for us, Just please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Name.

We acknowledge that we Are sinners and we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of our sins,in every area that we have fallen short of your glory,in our thoughts, words and deed,sins of commission and of omission we pray that you forgive us all of them,blot out our transgressions And a write our names in the book of life.

Dear lord,we pray that you perfect all that has to do with us throughout this pregnancy journey and beyond,we pray for protection upon our lives and our babies,we pray that you perfect all that has to do with babies' growth,formation and development. We shall not give birth to diseased or deformed children. let all their organs both internal and external form and function well. we pray that you will not leave us comfortless during this journey and that you'll make it easy for us.
Together in unity we declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that there shall be no loss of any type in our midst.We the mothers,our babies and husbands shall be well,alive,hale and hearty with plenty money in Jesus Name.
We cover the day of our delivery with the blood of Jesus Christ,the lord shall direct all our caregivers to give us the best treatment that suits us,there shall be no mistake or error of any type. We shall bring forth our babies with ease in Jesus Name.

We pray for our families that you God will uphold us,meet us all at the point of pur needs and provide for us abundantly to be able to give pur children the best.Let strange women be far from our homes And bless our careers and businesses.
As many families that are going through one challenge or the other, please lord,let your peace be sufficient for them.

we remember our TTC sisters,please grant their heart desires in Jesus mighty name and wipe away their tears. Bless all the new moms oh lord and let their Los forever be source of joy to their family.

This week is blessed for our sake in Jesus name, dear lord perfect all that concerns us all and let there be celebrations in our dreams is not our portion In Jesus name. Thank You Jesus for Answering all our prayers. In Jesus unfailing name we have prayed, AMEN!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futureday(f): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Amen,may God hear our prayers
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.

We are saying thank you Jesus,
Thank you my Lord
We are saying thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your goodness thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord
For your protections over us thank you Jesus
Thank you my Lord.

Father Lord, i come before your throne of grace to say thank you for bring us dis far and for that we are grateful Lord.
Lord i pray for as many that we go into the favour room yo bring forth their los, that you will come before them in Jesus name, Amen
I pray that as many that are having one pains or the other that you will heal them totally in Jesus name, Amen
Father, i commit our remaining journey into your holy hands and at the end we all shall have testimonies in our mouths in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for our ttc sisters , that come 2018 they shall be called mothers in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for does that have delivered their Los, that you will protect them and provide all what the perent need in taking care of the Los in Jesus, Amen
I cover the prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ, Amen
Thank you father, Thank you Lord for in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futureday(f): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2017
Amen,thanks Sister
rollykotex:
Just because it is prayer Monday,let us close our eyes for prayers.

Father in Jesus Name,eternal rock of ages we bless you for the gift of life and how far you have helped us. We are grateful for your protection, provision, mercy and grace.We do not take for granted all the things you do for us, Just please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Name.

We acknowledge that we Are sinners and we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of our sins,in every area that we have fallen short of your glory,in our thoughts, words and deed,sins of commission and of omission we pray that you forgive us all of them,blot out our transgressions And a write our names in the book of life.

Dear lord,we pray that you perfect all that has to do with us throughout this pregnancy journey and beyond,we pray for protection upon our lives and our babies,we pray that you perfect all that has to do with babies' growth,formation and development. We shall not give birth to diseased or deformed children. let all their organs both internal and external form and function well. we pray that you will not leave us comfortless during this journey and that you'll make it easy for us.
Together in unity we declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that there shall be no loss of any type in our midst.We the mothers,our babies and husbands shall be well,alive,hale and hearty with plenty money in Jesus Name.
We cover the day of our delivery with the blood of Jesus Christ,the lord shall direct all our caregivers to give us the best treatment that suits us,there shall be no mistake or error of any type. We shall bring forth our babies with ease in Jesus Name.

We pray for our families that you God will uphold us,meet us all at the point of pur needs and provide for us abundantly to be able to give pur children the best.Let strange women be far from our homes And bless our careers and businesses.
As many families that are going through one challenge or the other, please lord,let your peace be sufficient for them.

we remember our TTC sisters,please grant their heart desires in Jesus mighty name and wipe away their tears. Bless all the new moms oh lord and let their Los forever be source of joy to their family.

This week is blessed for our sake in Jesus name, dear lord perfect all that concerns us all and let there be celebrations in our dreams is not our portion In Jesus name. Thank You Jesus for Answering all our prayers. In Jesus unfailing name we have prayed, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Don't take the bitterleaf water. A doc told me it is harmful to the kidneys. Why drink the bone stock, chew the bones instead.
mandysmum:
Good evening, Mamas in the house. I trust you all had a splendid weekend. Please I have some questions and I need a general opinion on them.

My hubby complained to his mum about my severe MS and she gave me some pointers on how to minimize it. She said I should wash bitterleaf and drink the water morning,afternoon and night, or chew the washed leaves as an alternative. Also,she said I should get biscuit bones,boil with salt and maggi, and drink the stock to give me the needed calcium nutrient.

Abeg,do I go along with this advice? Are there harmful effects especially the bitterleaf part? I am 12 weeks+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2017
mandysmum:

Pls bitter leaf is a no no during pregnancy unless to aid labour which at full term,you can Google it cos that's what I saw there.
Calcium is needed and its better you chew the bone but I don't know if it's helps with MS.
MS is part of the package though other mamas will chook mouth but mine wasn't severe,so I endured it. Feeling better in second trimester now.
Sorry dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2017
futureday:
Amen,may God hear our prayers
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2017
mandysmum:

Bitter leaf juice stimulates the uterus anything that stimulates the uterus is not advisable in early pregnancy. Chew the biscuit bones instead and please don't drink the salt and maggi.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2017
curvilicious:
Proudmom38
Kelizosuy
Pweetiebabe
MummyAudrey
Goldenheart002
Mafiaqueen
My teamies
Iya Towerofgrace, where is you na?
Etc

4realwoman aka glutton i see you o

Booqee, glory be to God for your life & that of ur lo. I heard xray is not good in preggy. I wee try & void it if i were you sha

Lilliesbud12, God be praised

So, dh saw the hard copy of my diary nd called me a winch cheesy

Madam curvilicious, how's u? grin d way I dey carry body ehn, na everybody dey pity me oh but thank God I've stopped going to work for now............honestly, I can't wait to hold my baby and give him some butt spanks for his severe kicks grin grin

Mummy Adele, how's u and d little princess?

Proudmom38, I heard omolaria is doing u grin......e kpele ma, how body?

To everyone, I hail ooh

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
My baby has decided that the right side of my belle is his perfect spot! So whenever I lie on my right, he starts kicking me! undecided angry angry undecided
Sometimes, he moves to the right side and that side becomes long while the other side looks flat! grin grin

I love the feeling of being pregnant! Especially as I had an ms free pregnancy! I can't wait to hold him! kiss kiss embarassed
30 weeks gone! We will birth our babies successfully! Stress free labour too! Amen!

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.