Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123495 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good evening mama's, nobody should laff me. Please is Smirnoff ice too alcoholic asin the alcoholic level izzit too much? If I sip small and not finish everything will it affect my baby, I'm just craving for strange things from ukwa to that wicked chicken casserole Alphahandmaiden posted on food section.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
olalayo1710:
Jumaat Mubarak to all mamas, more of it Insha Allah
Allahuma Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
FloraEC:
Good evening mama's, nobody should laff me. Please is Smirnoff ice too alcoholic asin the alcoholic level izzit too much? If I sip small and not finish everything will it affect my baby, I'm just craving for strange things from ukwa to that wicked chicken casserole Alphahandmaiden posted on food section.

On this Smirnoff level...sabi mamas would respond soon.

Mehn....that chicken casserole she posted is bad ass..saw it earlier this afternoon and was absolutely licking my screen....

Wish those adverts on NTA when I was much younger would come to play when apparently you could take the food you see on tv live and eat.

Alphahandmaiden..wehdone ma in Falz voice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
YorubaWoman:
not really painful
Just wont feel comfortable

It's Braxton Hicks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
been eating and stooling sine last week,,, last night was intense, today is my clinic day so i went nd i hv been admitted,,, pls pray for me,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
been eating and stooling sine last week,,, last night was intense, today is my clinic day so i went nd i hv been admitted,,, pls pray for me,,,,,

May God be with u ma. It is well with ur soul

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wemmy017:

You are scaring me o...been taking pepper soup since 8 weeks. I hope it's not bad o

Thats what i learnt from this thread o. I guess the pepper soup contains certain ingredients that can cause the fetus to be expelled.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome!

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
B.A B.A

I just gave birth to a bouncing boy.

Cc lady25

lady25:

God has done it again o. Congratulations mama. God will keep her and she will continue to be a source of joy to you .
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Dec 26/31 Gender XY
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Wow
Congrats teamie
He's such a cutie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
dunasy:

On this Smirnoff level...sabi mamas would respond soon.

Mehn....that chicken casserole she posted is bad ass..saw it earlier this afternoon and was absolutely licking my screen....

Wish those adverts on NTA when I was much younger would come to play when apparently you could take the food you see on tv live and eat.

Alphahandmaiden..wehdone ma in Falz voice

Licking screen?? Me that was crying and I saw it in the morning, very torturing, that thread alone is a torture.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Good Morning Mamas

Thank you all for your contribution during my PCV issue.....Am happy to inform you that my Pcv has increase significantly from 25% to 32% as at my last antenatal...Am so happy, can't wait for it to get to 39% grin

Wow! This is good news but i told you so. Pls guard it jealously grin grin

showerses:
Team March how are we doing, hope we are all marching forward in good health and strength, Congrats to all mamas that have welcomed their Lo and to all the pushing mamas una well done oo, None shall cast her young we will all carry to term and deliver safely

Amen nwanneukwu. Just entered 3rd trimester and marching forward. I am beginning to feel the weight. God is our strength.

Elmaspeed hope you are good.

Congrats to the latest mum @ tallar, i rejoice with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SULPHUROXIDE: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Wow! Welcome to the World Prince charming,Big congrats to you momma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SULPHUROXIDE: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Evening moms,happy weekend!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

hello cutie, welcome to the world, u shall be a blessing to your parents, congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
zaynie:

You're lucky you're getting 3 hours.
I'll ask her to reduce it to 1 hour grin
There is this GYN that gives women quadraplets via air waves. Please, that your house address again

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
Your healing is permanent. It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
zaynie:

It's Braxton Hicks
ok ma
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25
Cutie! Welcome handsome. May you always give your parents reasons to smile, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
beyedew:

I'm jealous ooo, what did I do to my village people cry cry. Welcome back sis. Glad you're good.
Ma B. ....what are you jealous of ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
MummyJJ
Thank you ma for the gift, I haven't seen it but I know that like in my dream, it's going to be beautiful. I pray for you this day that your heart desires are there with you. I don't care what report your Dr might have given you, I only care about God's report which says that none shall be barren and He also said that you will increase and multiply and your children will round about your table. It is not my duty to know how He will do it, I only know that He will and has done it. God told Pharaoh to let His people go that they may serve Him, same God is telling that Dr's report to let you and your home go that you might serve him. Have no fear sis, God is still in the business of making miracles. He is not like man that He should lie, whatever promise He has made He must keep. I pray with you today that your answers come speedily in whatever number you want.

Then any man, woman, boy, girl, child oracle in any form that has staged himself/herself/itself to bring this prayer to nothing, let the fire of God locate and burn such a person in Jesus name, Amen.
One thing I'm sure if is that your children from your womb will round about your table kiss.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Ma B. ....what are you jealous of ?
You are getting 3hours of sleep and you are complaining while I pray to get 3 hours of sleep every night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bloomingbud:
atumomo. Thanks a lot and AMEN to your prayers.

Mamas pls I have a question on babies birth weight at 27 weeks 3 days twin A weighed 1.2 while twin B weighed 1.1. I'll like to know if their is ok or small compare to their gestational age. Thanks

Cc. All mamas.

When I did my scan at 27 weeks, my singleton weighed 1.2kg and doc said everything was fine..so I am sure yours is the right size for that gestation age plus twins do not usually weigh the same.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Congratulations dear, welcome baby. May he be a source of blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
tallar:
B.A B.A

Cc lady25

Welcome handsome prince

Congratulations mama. God will keep him and make him a source of joy to you and your family.Amen

TEAM DECEMBER
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
beyedew:

No mind them. Sometimes I wonder if all these their models carry belle at all sef. Make ah hear say I try sleep with makeup on when I was preggy, correct pimple will disgrace my village people by morning.
[s]
I don't know how it's doing me, e be like say I dey vex cheesy[/s] and I'm not jealous tongue.

yes oh, I know you are not jealous and she for fine oh had it been say nah you now they use nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth. May your joy over them be full always.

Any mama with breech baby at 37 weeks? What was/is your experience? Did baby turn before labour started?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thank you mama

lady25:

Welcome handsome prince

Congratulations mama. God will keep him and make him a source of joy to you and your family.Amen

TEAM DECEMBER
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Amen... Thank you ma

casler:

Congratulations dear, welcome baby. May he be a source of blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Amen o...
beyedew:

Cutie! Welcome handsome. May you always give your parents reasons to smile, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tallar: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thank you mamas ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.