Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123759 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Goldenheart002:

No testimony time for me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
FloraEC:

Are we eating noodles tongue
And you want to rape cookie-jar. SMBH
Nne, before ihe mmadu aburu nke onye ozo oo lipsrsealed.
I needed to show him that I'm still top on the chart biko. Anaghi eji ihe ana agba na nti agba na anya mbok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
kelizosuy:
I saw your update and I couldn't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chail grin grin
You is a bad child
Lolzzzz.
I love being a bad shildren grin.
He enjoyed the raping that I can assure you grin grin. Asking me "nne when will you rape me?". I told him "biko buru uwa gi gawa oo (abeg carry your wahala and go oo)".

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
mamadsquare:
Holiday is coming.
Holiday is coming.
No more morning bells.
No more teachers' whip.
Goodbye teachers.
Goodbye scholars.
I am going to spend my jolly holiday.

Now the holiday has begun grin

Please tell me it is Photoshop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
where will their mother start from cry cry
If it were to be me (God forbid) , I will sit on d floor, put my hands on my head and start crying nd later call their dad, biko I won't do d work alone.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
mamadsquare:
Holiday is coming.
Holiday is coming.
No more morning bells.
No more teachers' whip.
Goodbye teachers.
Goodbye scholars.

I have already started seeing the matters arising. Woke up this morning and saw that my ds opened a jerry can of water that I kept in my kitchen. Pushed it down and sat on the puddle of water playing. When I shouted, his daddy came in, saw what happened and very quietly went to have his bath and ran away cry cry. I'm done mopping the floor and I'm here wondering how I got myself into this mess in the 1st place cry cry.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Please tell me it is Photoshop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
where will their mother start from cry cry
If it were to be me (God forbid) , I will sit on d floor, put my hands on my head and start crying nd later call their dad, biko I won't do d work alone.

It may or may not be photoshop.
If you are the mom, don't cry nah, just join in the fun, while waiting for dad to come discover you all grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
beyedew:

I have already started seeing the matters arising. Woke up this morning and saw that my ds opened a jerry can of water that I kept in my kitchen. Pushed it down and sat on the puddle of water playing. When I shouted, his daddy came in, saw what happened and very quietly went to have his bath and ran away cry cry. I'm done mopping the floor and I'm here wondering how I got myself into this mess in the 1st place cry cry.

Enjoy it. January is only a few weeks away wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Sorry for the delay. I have been and still having a mother of all flu

Ok. After all the entries, the names were written on a piece of paper, folded and dropped in a bowl, shaken together and my independent adjudicator aka alpha-baby picked one out!

So the winner of the Mima Bear Giveaway is.......

Congratulations Ma'am CheeryChy

You will get your gift before Christmas - We will call you to let you know when it is being dispatched.

Thanks to everyone for participating. all other entrants still get something. Therefore, Please make sure you check your email this week.

Thanks for participating.

Have a blessed week.

I'm in shock! Literally!!! shocked shocked shocked Wow! Now I'm dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy This is just the best gift! So here am I, with a banging head and swollen eyes from vigilante duty... I'm breast-feeding my baby & I decided to check Nairaland and BAM! what refreshing news.

I never expected to win... Me ke! I've never won any giveaway before and now this. Thank God I entered oh, I almost forgot with all the demands around... With postpartum depression threatening to steal my joy, I haven't even finished typing my BS and now this is the sweetest news...

Thanks so much Alphahandmaiden.
kiss kiss to alpha-baby for picking my name. Your hands will always bring blessings. You will continue to pick better things. Amen.
To my colleagues, thanks for participating too, I'm glad Alphahandmaiden has promised to still give us something. I'm so happy. Chai... Me too I have won something oh. Thanks everyone. Safe delivery to waddling mamas and congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded.

Long Live Mima Bear!

This is Baby TJ saying thank you to everyone.

Off to complete my BS.

@Cappo Anugod, na me win the awoof o.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
@ElmaSpeed thanks for checking up on us, backache is really killing plus unrepentant cough
Thank God for HIS blessings on us all.
Sure you are doing good kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
FloraEC:

No testimony time for me?

Hey, my sister! I nearly took my own life oh, I tot I was doing hubby not knowing I was doing myself grin grin but seriously d spooning is bae wink cheesy

Tanx for tishing me bad/good tin, abeg tish me another one cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
LholarB:

Patking,eksbabe , kelizosuy, proudmu38..How are you mamas doing ?

Safe Delivery to every mama here ijn!!

We are officially one month already ...

pearl @ one month #teamNovember

Amen amen....
Thanks for checking on me.
We are doing really good.

Thanks for sharing her pic...
Copying pic pose already.

She is so pretty.
God bless her.
May she continue to make you complete in happiness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
ladyfair:
Vigilante is really real. My little princess on the day of delivery.

Oh!!!!
God bless you Child.
So pretty from day 1!
kiss kiss

Now am anxious to meet my Girl too cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
beyedew:

Nne, before ihe mmadu aburu nke onye ozo oo lipsrsealed.
I needed to show him that I'm still top on the chart biko. Anaghi eji ihe ana agba na nti agba na anya mbok.

Lolzz, eme ngwa ngwa, emegharu ọdachi. Biko fire dy go, it's your licensed property.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
zaynie:

Yay!!!!!
Congratulations Cherrychy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Welcome to the FluffTeam grin

Thank you oh! Azz in ehn... Fluffmama

@proudmom38, thank you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Hey, my sister! I nearly took my own life oh , I tot I was doing hubby not knowing I was doing myself grin grin but seriously d spooning is bae wink cheesy

Tanx for tishing me bad/good tin, abeg tish me another one cool

Haba, you no position yourself well be that oo, Spooning and daddy&mummy style is the laziest style I know o. They're called "mmebe m taa", you go just relax and be enjoying while your partner will be burning fat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
CheeryChy:

Off to complete my BS.
Fine baby, see his fingers in the last picture like "wassup mommas"
May God keep him and bless him

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
mamadsquare:
Holiday is coming.
Holiday is coming.
No more morning bells.
No more teachers' whip.
Goodbye teachers.
Goodbye scholars.

Tell me they aren't yours.
Walai I'm dropping them into a drum filled with petrol, take them out, shake the paint off their body and turn the shower on.
Or I use them as rollers and paint the house with

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
CheeryChy:

I'm in shock! Literally!!! shocked shocked shocked Wow! Now I'm dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy This is just the best gift! So here am I, with a banging head and swollen eyes from vigilante duty... I'm breast-feeding my baby & I decided to check Nairaland and BAM! what refreshing news.

I never expected to win... Me ke! I've never won any giveaway before and now this. Thank God I entered oh, I almost forgot with all the demands around... With postpartum depression threatening to steal my joy, I haven't even finished typing my BS and now this is the sweetest news...

kiss kiss to alpha-baby for picking my name. Your hands will always bring blessings. You will continue to pick better things. Amen.
To my colleagues, thanks for participating too, I'm glad Alphahandmaiden has promised to still give us something. I'm so happy. Chai... Me too I have won something oh. Thanks everyone. Safe delivery to waddling mamas and congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded.

Long Live Mima Bear!

Off to complete my BS.

Your baby is soooooooooooooooooooo cute.....
I'm in love kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
CheeryChy:

Long Live Mima Bear!

Off to complete my BS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
beyedew:
MummyJJ
Thank you ma for the gift, I haven't seen it but I know that like in my dream, it's going to be beautiful. I pray for you this day that your heart desires are there with you. I don't care what report your Dr might have given you, I only care about God's report which says that none shall be barren and He also said that you will increase and multiply and your children will round about your table. It is not my duty to know how He will do it, I only know that He will and has done it. God told Pharaoh to let His people go that they may serve Him, same God is telling that Dr's report to let you and your home go that you might serve him. Have no fear sis, God is still in the business of making miracles. He is not like man that He should lie, whatever promise He has made He must keep. I pray with you today that your answers come speedily in whatever number you want.

Then any man, woman, boy, girl, child oracle in any form that has staged himself/herself/itself to bring this prayer to nothing, let the fire of God locate and burn such a person in Jesus name, Amen.
One thing I'm sure if is that your children from your womb will round about your table kiss.

amen,so shall it be

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
VivyGift:
I am so sorry for the bother. I have some questions for the mamas in the house.

Please, is there any special milk for pregnant women? I'm almost through taking my 'complan milk' but I don't want it restocked as it taste like medicine and makes me nauseous.

I don't know if I should go back to my normal hollandia evaporated milk or any other recommended ones by your humble selves.

And also talking about yogurt for pregnant women, is it sweetened or unsweetened (plain) yogurt. I will also appreciate if I can get recommended to a good brand.

I am bothered about eating custard too.

Thank you.

for yougurt take" Farm fresh" its pesteruzised and also look for a pesteruzised milk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
December mamas how market o
Body don tire me o and no sigh yet
Lady25 , beautifulrosa and all December mama how is this final phase treating y'all and even potential porters.
During my last anc my gynea wrote 5/5 somewhere in my file, meaning baby is not engaged yet but he's heads down. Hope it's nothing to worry about
And what can I do to help him go down .
Cc all mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
zaynie:

Tell me they aren't yours.
Walai I'm dropping them into a drum filled with petro[/b]l, take them out, shake the paint off their body and turn the shower on.
[b]Or I use them as rollers and paint the house with

cheesy
Saw the pic somewhere on the internet.
But what they are doing is an art na tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
Let the countdown begin. It's 12 weeks to our season.

If there's an empty bracket around your zone, it's because we are anxiously waiting to find out whether you're having a prince or a princess grin

curve....... edd march 1( )
kekeakinwale.... edd march 1( )
Happychildlove...... edd march 1( )
Soonest..........edd march 3( )
Elmaspeed.........EDD mar 9 (not a clue)
Showerses..........edd mar 9/14 ( )
youngmommypat...... Edd mar 10( )
Nifes ................EDD mar 11 ( )
Deboniar............edd mar 11 ( )
Fexcathy.............edd mar 13 (it's a prince)
Aneeks...........edd march 15 ( )
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16 ( )
angelys.................Edd march 16 ( )
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22 (it's a princess)
Temmy2103........edd march 23 ( )
piragirl........edd march 26 ( )
giftdiddy......... edd march 28 ( )
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29 ( )
Tunis24..............Edd march 29 ( )
Epudome............edd march 29 ( )
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29 ( )
Eniafelamo............edd march 31 ( )

Fruitfulbae (sweetie pie are you back from mars yet?)

Potential porters club members how far? (curve, kekeakinwale, Happychildlove, soonest)
It feels like yesterday when we were complaining bitterly about morning sickness. Look at us now. I thank God for the journey so far.

kokozain how is madam doing?

Term march sex:xy
Let the count down begin
the kick is several now
happy sail to all mama's

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
CheeryChy:

Long Live Mima Bear!

Off to complete my BS.

You are welcome dear! And a big amen to the prayers! well as they say, you have to be in it to win it, you never know when you luck will come through. glad it has managed to lift your mood abit. will be in touch before it is dispatched. we have sent an email.

your son is sooooooooo cute!!! see the wisdom in his small eyes! lol!

LholarB - your princess is soo gorgeous! thanks for the mention

Bhet Erhm!.... You people want to use adorable baby picture to make us jealous sha!. wharris strong with ju peepo sef!

fine baby picshure to start broodiness+ christmas holiday+ small hamattan breeze + tintinly christmas wine + oga just brushing small shouder to remove small dust - the next thing: team september 2018 go come plenty (this is not me oh.... just speaking.... GENERALLY!) tongue

For everyone else that entered, please check your email for details on your little "Thank you gift" for participating.

All other subscribers - out of over 25 people from NL only one person has claimed part of what is on offer!

If you do not check your emails from us ...... you could be missing out on some major Awoof! or Awoofs! (is there a plural for Awoof? - ok this is actifed talking now - i dey go sleep!)

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Remain Blessed!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
beyedew:

look on the bright side - it is just water -

It could have been - ororo or worst still Palm oil! -

God forbid it is kerosene!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awesomemama:
December mamas how market o
Body don tire me o and no sigh yet
Lady25 , beautifulrosa and all December mama how is this final phase treating y'all and even potential porters.
During my last anc my gynea wrote 5/5 somewhere in my file, meaning baby is not engaged yet but he's heads down. Hope it's nothing to worry about
I read online that some babys engage when labour begins. U can trying walking and dancing too it helps
This reamining 6 days na real waiting time for me. I have never expected something sooooo much in alll my life.
I am pratically praying labour begins
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cappo we are doing fine, God has been so good to us thank you for checking on us. I hope you are doing great too
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
Let the countdown begin. It's 12 weeks to our season.

If there's an empty bracket around your zone, it's because we are anxiously waiting to find out whether you're having a prince or a princess grin

curve....... edd march 1( )
kekeakinwale.... edd march 1( )
Happychildlove...... edd march 1( )
Soonest..........edd march 3( )
Elmaspeed.........EDD mar 9 (not a clue)
Showerses..........edd mar 9/14 ( )
youngmommypat...... Edd mar 10( )
Nifes ................EDD mar 11 ( )
Deboniar............edd mar 11 ( )
Fexcathy.............edd mar 13 (it's a prince)
Aneeks...........edd march 15 ( )
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16 ( )
angelys.................Edd march 16 ( )
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22 (it's a princess)
Temmy2103........edd march 23 ( )
piragirl........edd march 26 ( )
giftdiddy......... edd march 28 ( )
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29 ( )
Tunis24..............Edd march 29 ( )
Epudome............edd march 29 ( )
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29 ( )
Eniafelamo............edd march 31 ( )

Fruitfulbae (sweetie pie are you back from mars yet?)

Potential porters club members how far? (curve, kekeakinwale, Happychildlove, soonest)
It feels like yesterday when we were complaining bitterly about morning sickness. Look at us now. I thank God for the journey so far.

kokozain how is madam doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
CheeryChy:

I'm in shock! Literally!!! shocked shocked shocked Wow! Now I'm dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy This is just the best gift! So here am I, with a banging hea
Baby TJ is cute . Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

look on the bright side - it is just water -
It could have been - ororo or worst still Palm oil! -
God forbid it is kerosene!
I will just faint pere. Thank you for the give away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
CheeryChy congrats mama. Tj is a cutie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
LholarB and ladyfair u mama just dey let princess to hungry me, am seriously praying I got one when I go for my ultrasound, God protection on them
CheeryChy, baby tj is so cute, handsome bobo, congrats on d gift, thanks to AlphahandMaiden, God will reward you abundantly , ur business will continue to flourish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.