Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122803 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awesomemama:
December mamas how market o
Body don tire me o and no sigh yet
Lady25 , beautifulrosa and all December mama how is this final phase treating y'all and even potential porters.
During my last anc my gynea wrote 5/5 somewhere in my file, meaning baby is not engaged yet but he's heads down. Hope it's nothing to worry about
And what can I do to help him go down .
Cc all mamas

See this Awesomemama o grin.
Madam ur edd is 28 na. Today is just 11 tongue (ok u want that 2weeks before edd kind of thing abi) Na so everybody want o.
Me i av dediced to jus chill and wait for baby to come whenever he is ready.
Am jus tired of this nausea....its more like am back in month 2 undecided. D way food irritates me ehn.

Now to all other mamas.....pls o i cant seem to feel my pregnancy again in my stomach.
Abeg where d baby go? My tommy isnt even shooting out like before again. I wonder if d baby is alright.
Does d tommy reduce in size in the 9th month?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank you everyone. God bless you and easy peasy delivery to all waddling mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
zaynie:

Tell me they aren't yours.
Walai I'm dropping them into a drum filled with petrol, take them out, shake the paint off their body and turn the shower on.
Or I use them as rollers and paint the house with

cheesy

OMG!!! This is damn too hilarious. Just imagining the scene. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Congrats CheeryChy, cute baby Tj kiss kiss
Pretty princesses LholarB n fairlady God bless n protect our los for us.
Tnx ma'am AlphaHandMaiden May the Almighty increase n bless ur business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
beautifulrosa:

See this Awesomemama o grin.
Madam ur edd is 28 na. Today is just 11 tongue (ok u want that 2weeks before edd kind of thing abi) Na so everybody want o.
Me i av dediced to jus chill and wait for baby to come whenever he is ready.
Am jus tired of this nausea....its more like am back in month 2 undecided. D way food irritates me ehn.

Now to all other mamas.....pls o i cant seem to feel my pregnancy again in my stomach.
Abeg where d baby go? My tommy isnt even shooting out like before again. I wonder if d baby is alright.
Does d tommy reduce in size in the 9th month?

My blood is hot jor... the minute we clocked 37weeks I started anticipating grin grin
Whenever baby is ready sha, iyam patiently waiting
Indigestion is doing me strong thing
About your Tommy thing, me nor sabi anything
Other sabi mamas will shook mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
lady25:

I read online that some babys engage when labour begins. U can trying walking and dancing too it helps
This reamining 6 days na real waiting time for me. I have never expected something sooooo much in alll my life.
I am pratically praying labour begins

Okay Cappo, I'll try that
You're close to the finish line
God will make it easy for us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Audhu billahi mina shaytan rajeen Bismillah Rahman Raheem. We thank You O Allah for making us witness this day in good health, we appreciate You for keeping us and our family to this very day O Allah.We pray for forgiveness of our sins, known and unknown.( Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith [3:147]

Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen.)

We thank You for all the mamas that have put to bed, we appreciate You for Your mercy on them on their delivery day, we commit their little ones unto Your care, guide them and protect them from any evil eye O Allah.

We remember all our pregnant women on this thread and those who are not here, protect us, be with us, make our delivery easy for us Insha Allah, we pray against any evil attempt before, on or after our delivery, nullify the power of the evil ones over us, put us under Your Rahmah O Allah, Summa Sebila yasarau, let us come out victorious in this journey O Allah, we shall not cast our young Insha Allah.

We pray for our GTC mums, O Allah You are the giver of children, grants them pious children that will be comfort of their eyes, wipe away their tears O Allah, Rabbana hablanna min ladunka toyibattan inaka anta sami dua., let us receive as many of them in this thread O Allah.

We pray for our husbands, protect and bless their handwork, don't let us mourn over them, make them to be pious in Your eyes O Allah.

Those are in one depression or the other, You are the one that see our inner most, whatever that may be making anyone unhappy O Allah, turn it to joy for us Insha Allah.

Let Your love continue to reign amidst us

O Allah as long as we live on this earth, make our stay worthwhile, and bless us with hereafter in Your abode.
Rabana atina fiduniya hasanata, wa fil akhira hasanata, wakhina adhabanar. Subhana robika, robil isatiamayasifun wa salam alali muselim, walhamdulilah robil alamin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
rollykotex:
Good morning Mothers of Nations, Let us Pray

In Jesus Name, eternal rock of ages we thank you for how far you have brought us, we are exceedingly grateful for the gift of life and everything you have made available to us to make our lives beautiful. We do not take for granted your protection,love,provision ,mercy and grace. We know that it is by your mercy that we have not been consumed. We thank you Almighty God, please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Mighty Name.

Daddy we acknowledge ourselves as sinners as we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins, in any area we have fallen short of your glory, in our thoughts words and deeds we pray that you have mercy on us and forgive us our sins in Jesus Mighty Name. We pray for the grace to go and sun no more, please give unto us in Jesus Mighty Name.

Dear lord we pray as regards this our pregnancy journey,that you make it easy and smooth for us In Jesus Name. We pray that our babies shall grow and form well. We pray that every organ o their bodies,both internal and external shall develop perfectly. We pray that everything we take ie eat and drink or use as drugs shall suit them In Jesus Name.
We pray that we shall not birth diseased or deformed babies In Jesus Name. We pray in unity, that there shall be no loss of any kind in the house. We the mothers shall carry to term and be alive, and as regards our babies, we shall not suffer any form of miscarriage, bleeding, preterm labour, premature rupture of the membrane or leakage of amnoitic fluid In Jesus Mighty Name. We pray our babies shall be alive hale and hearty and our husband too shall not be found wanting.
On our delivery day oh lord, we pray you grant all our care givers ie the Doctors,Nurses,Midwives,lab attendants cleaners in short everybody around,to give us the perfect care that suits us In Jesus Name. There shall be no mistake of anykind and the lord himself will reign supreme on that day. We all shall have a safe delivery irrespective of the birth plan we opt for in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

We pray for our TTC mamas that you perfect all that has to do with them and grant their heart desires sooner than they think in Jesus Name.
We pray for those that have birthed their Los that they will forever be source of joy to their house hold I Jesus mighty Name.

Daddy, this week is blessed for our sakes in Jesus Name, it shall bring forth good tidings to us, everything we lay our hands on shall prosper and we shall not fall victim of any circumstance in Jesus Name. Please lord,take care of our businesses,marriage,jobs,spouses,children and perfect all that concerns us.
We reject bad dreams in Jesus Mighty Name, it shall never be pur portion.

Thank You Jesus for answering all our prayers, In Jesus Name we have prayed,

AMEN!!!
Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
olalayo1710:
Audhu billahi mina shaytan rajeen Bismillah Rahman Raheem. We thank You O Allah for making us witness this day in good health, we appreciate You for keeping us and our family to this very day O Allah.We pray for forgiveness of our sins, known and unknown.( Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith [3:147]

Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen.)

We thank You for all the mamas that have put to bed, we appreciate You for Your mercy on them on their delivery day, we commit their little ones unto Your care, guide them and protect them from any evil eye O Allah.

We remember all our pregnant women on this thread and those who are not here, protect us, be with us, make our delivery easy for us Insha Allah, we pray against any evil attempt before, on or after our delivery, nullify the power of the evil ones over us, put us under Your Rahmah O Allah, Summa Sebila yasarau, let us come out victorious in this journey O Allah, we shall not cast our young Insha Allah.

We pray for our GTC mums, O Allah You are the giver of children, grants them pious children that will be comfort of their eyes, wipe away their tears O Allah, Rabbana hablanna min ladunka toyibattan inaka anta sami dua., let us receive as many of them in this thread O Allah.

We pray for our husbands, protect and bless their handwork, don't let us mourn over them, make them to be pious in Your eyes O Allah.

Those are in one depression or the other, You are the one that see our inner most, whatever that may be making anyone unhappy O Allah, turn it to joy for us Insha Allah.

O Allah as long as we live on this earth, make our stay worthwhile, and bless us with hereafter in Your abode.
Rabana atina fiduniya hasanata, wa fil akhira hasanata, wakhina adhabanar. Subhana robika, robil isatiamayasifun wa salam alali muselim, walhamdulilah robil alamin
Allahuma Amin, JazakiLlahu khyran ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good evening mamas in the house, I want to go to my HMO to register, it's Alimosho General Hospital, my question is can I go there any day or is there a day assigned to pregnant women? I only went there for registration and I have not gone back since then, please I don't know how to go about it, please help a novice and a FIRST TIME MOM.
Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
beautifulrosa
By now your stomach should have descended or trying to descend, it won't be pointing up again but down.
Your baby should be full term now so there isn't much space for it to turn and roll as before. Just try and time the kicks per day or if you bothered go and pay your gynea a visit, a mother's instinct doesn't fail most times. It is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Palmers cocoa butter can help. After delivery, try bio oil .

Okk thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
mandysmum:

Coconut oil especially the cold pressed type.

Thanks boo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
FloraEC:

Licking screen?? Me that was crying and I saw it in the morning, very torturing, that thread alone is a torture.

But why will you carry yourself to food thread unprepared! Lol!
Na the day I chop Belle- ful i dey branch there.... if not I will just be angry all day. Lol!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
beyedew:
beautifulrosa
By now your stomach should have descended or trying to descend, it won't be pointing up again but down.
Your baby should be full term now so there isn't much space for it to turn and roll as before. Just try and time the kicks per day or if you bothered go and pay your gynea a visit, a mother's instinct doesn't fail most times. It is well with you.

Amen.
I still feel kicks tho...hes not gone silent completely but jus not like before.
Thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
rollykotex:
Good morning Mothers of Nations, Let us Pray

In Jesus Name, eternal rock of ages we thank you for how far you have brought us, we are exceedingly grateful for the gift of life and everything you have made available to us to make our lives beautiful. We do not take for granted your protection,love,provision ,mercy and grace. We know that it is by your mercy that we have not been consumed. We thank you Almighty God, please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Mighty Name.

Daddy we acknowledge ourselves as sinners as we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins, in any area we have fallen short of your glory, in our thoughts words and deeds we pray that you have mercy on us and forgive us our sins in Jesus Mighty Name. We pray for the grace to go and sun no more, please give unto us in Jesus Mighty Name.

Dear lord we pray as regards this our pregnancy journey,that you make it easy and smooth for us In Jesus Name. We pray that our babies shall grow and form well. We pray that every organ o their bodies,both internal and external shall develop perfectly. We pray that everything we take ie eat and drink or use as drugs shall suit them In Jesus Name.
We pray that we shall not birth diseased or deformed babies In Jesus Name. We pray in unity, that there shall be no loss of any kind in the house. We the mothers shall carry to term and be alive, and as regards our babies, we shall not suffer any form of miscarriage, bleeding, preterm labour, premature rupture of the membrane or leakage of amnoitic fluid In Jesus Mighty Name. We pray our babies shall be alive hale and hearty and our husband too shall not be found wanting.
On our delivery day oh lord, we pray you grant all our care givers ie the Doctors,Nurses,Midwives,lab attendants cleaners in short everybody around,to give us the perfect care that suits us In Jesus Name. There shall be no mistake of anykind and the lord himself will reign supreme on that day. We all shall have a safe delivery irrespective of the birth plan we opt for in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

We pray for our TTC mamas that you perfect all that has to do with them and grant their heart desires sooner than they think in Jesus Name.
We pray for those that have birthed their Los that they will forever be source of joy to their house hold I Jesus mighty Name.

Daddy, this week is blessed for our sakes in Jesus Name, it shall bring forth good tidings to us, everything we lay our hands on shall prosper and we shall not fall victim of any circumstance in Jesus Name. Please lord,take care of our businesses,marriage,jobs,spouses,children and perfect all that concerns us.
We reject bad dreams in Jesus Mighty Name, it shall never be pur portion.

Thank You Jesus for answering all our prayers, In Jesus Name we have prayed,

AMEN!!!
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oliran:
Good evening mamas in the house, I want to go to my HMO to register, it's Alimosho General Hospital, my question is can I go there any day or is there a day assigned to pregnant women? I only went there for registration and I have not gone back since then, please I don't know how to go about it, please help a novice and a FIRST TIME MOM.
Thank you and God bless you all.

I use alimosho GH but not under HMO so I don't know how their HMO stuff is.

If you are registering for the first time you go on a Tuesday early in the morning with your husband he will donate blood, you will do some tests scan and pay some fees about 17k (but I guess your HMO package will cover all those) and you will get booked for your first appointment with the doctor.

I saw someone under NHIS. Your best bet is to go to the information center( any other day not necessarily a Tuesday) at the entrance of the maternal child care center and ask how they go about the HMO package to be properly guided so you don pay for things covered under your package . Then you prepare for a Tuesday with the info you have received and start your clinic.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
lioha:

Team February where are we? We have a new member come out and welcome her.
[s]
Only few (seven of them) will come out and I already know who they are. Prove me wrong.[/s]

Team

Present ma

Welcome sweetmomatwo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by holutosin(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
lioha:

Congratulations
Thank you ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by holutosin(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
LholarB:
Happy new week mamas, missed this thread like kilode.really hard trying to catch up in here with the New born thread cos vigilante has being super real but it shld get better soon ...
congrats to all the mamas that have dropped ...

Holutosin, you finally ported to December, God bless you and your Lo.

Cappo Anuogod, casler , mbliz,sisiyemisi and other November mamas .. . How have you being holding up,we will surely reap the fruits of our Labour ijn.

Mama completey, how are you ma'am , I hope I didn't miss your BA/BS grin.

Mama AlphaHandmaiden, have you picked the winner for the freebies yet?

Patking,eksbabe , kelizosuy, proudmu38..How are you mamas doing ?

Safe Delivery to every mama here ijn!!

We are officially one month already ...

pearl @ one month #teamNovember
Yes ooo. Amen, thank you so much. In fact I really thank God for the safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
feddy27:

my ovaries kiss kiss kiss

lovely baby! God bless you darling kiss kiss kiss

Amen,thank u mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thanks so much everyone. We are grateful.
@FloraEC, Lol. Amen

@zaynie, @kelizosuy, kiss right back.

@Alphahandmaiden, thank you! Mail received and replied. This gift is heavy oh, with such whopping discount too. Choi grin Our purchase is coming soon.

@beyedew, @lady25, @olalayo1710, @atumomo thanks!

Truly there's nothing as refreshing as unexpected good news. I've been walking on cloud nine, all PPD blues melted away, feel so motivated and telling Baby TJ about his wonderful gift. Once again, Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Mama LholarB and ladyfair, u've got pretty princesses there kiss kiss kiss
God bless and keep them both.......baby is seriously hungering me nau grin

Amen mama,thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

But why will you carry yourself to food thread unprepared! Lol!
Na the day I chop Belle- ful i dey branch there.... if not I will just be angry all day. Lol!

I always go there when I've no appetite for food, by the time I look finish hunger go hold me. I'm already used to some food posts there but yours got me asking rhetorical questions. Chicken casserole still on fire, almost done and already done, omoh! I was perceiving the aroma from the thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
beautifulrosa:

Amen.
I still feel kicks tho...hes not gone silent completely but jus not like before.
Thanks ma
Ok then. Just keep timing it ok. 20 kicks per day is the standard I think.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
mamadsquare:

Saw the pic somewhere on the internet.
But what they are doing is an art na tongue

The bad kind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
soonest:

OMG!!! This is damn too hilarious. Just imagining the scene. grin grin grin grin grin

So the paint on their body doesn't go to waste na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
olalayo1710:

Amin Sis.
Jazakallahu khayran
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by holutosin(f): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2017
kokozain:
Congratulation ma
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 2:26am On Dec 12, 2017
olalayo1710:

Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:11am On Dec 12, 2017
olalayo1710:

Aameen ya rabil alaameen
Jzk sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 5:53am On Dec 12, 2017
olalayo1710:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.