Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063130 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks to all who liked and commented on our pix. We're grateful cheesy cheesy

Nimi22 and ahnie, let Chibobo and Cole engage in a survival of the fittest fight grin make we choose cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
ahnie:

please leave this one for my boy.na only this baby caught my fancy.please you hav plenty to choose from.e da Ku,ore mi ti mo ti mo.

I go dash you banga,abeg leave this princess Cinderella for my chisom a.k.a young trillionaire.

So because of banga u want to collect our wife from us abi. Let me ask Cole if he surrenders then so be it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wait oh, izz dah how e use to do?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Exactly one month post partum and ayam seeing this red thing on my payint. I was not planning to see this thing in the next one year na? cry cry cry Wharrissdis?

It had better not be what I'm thinking! angry No, it had better not be! sad

[s] So liadiz liadiz, ayam ready to carry belle again? [/s] cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anugod:
Thanks to all who liked and commented on our pix. We're grateful cheesy cheesy

Nimi22 and ahnie, let Chibobo and Cole engage in a survival of the fittest fight grin make we choose cheesy tongue

We are not engaging in anything it is first come first serve.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
proudmom38:

shocked shocked shocked I shake bumbum for you ooo!
Biko shake it for them oo cos my hand no be plank
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anugod:
So we are a month old today! cheesy It's been God's mercies all along...
Anubaby says hi mamas cheesy

Kelizosuy come now o, before you come late grin grin
wow she is beautiful... kiss God bless you baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibijay123(f): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Amen!!! Yes oo, my teamie welcome to preggy thread. 2018 is our year of celebration with songs of victory. Congratulations sis.

Sloppy kisses and bear hug to baby Rhema

#Team2018byfaith
#Confessionbringsconception
#mountainmovingfaith

Thank you Iya Ibeji cheesy Our preggy journey shall be easy on us and we shall conceive like the Hebrew women. Amen cheesy

#Team2018byFaith

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nimi22:

We are not engaging in anything it is first come first serve.
Lmao grin Na you win be that na cheesy

Ahnie z coming with isoko eyes grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Laureen007:
wow she is beautiful... kiss God bless you baby kiss
Amen sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
MamaOO:

Good morning ma'am. There are a lot of backpack diaper bags around. It depends on your budget mostly. I have three, two backpacks and one that doubles as a backpack and also a shoulder bag. Two of them are Ju-Ju-Bes. They're called Ju-Ju-Be "BFF" and Ju-Ju-Be "Be Right Back"I bought one of them for over 45% off at a thrift store and the other one I got on a discount on Amazon). I am probably going to sell them once I am done having kids.

The other one was very cheap, I think $25 or so. I bought it on Amazon Prime Day and surprisingly its very big and has lasted me since I had my baby. That's almost 16 months ago. It has enough pockets, a changing pad, the insides are padded, wipes and bottle pockets. I use it a lot when we have to fly cos it's really big. I don't know the name offhead but I'll check when I get home and update you.

There's also Skip Hop diaper bags that I know of. They're kind of mid-range in terms of affordability, they last and they have cute designs too. They're are a lot of cheap unknown brands on Amazon, that are durable and lasts long too. I saw a Graco backpack for $26 with very very good reviews. The beauty of buying on Amazon is that there are always reviews on the product and people who have used it will review the product so you can know how good they are.
Please dont trust those reviews you saw on Amazon, 99% of them are paid reviews. skip hop diaper bags are good sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
bibijay123:

Thank you Iya Ibeji cheesy Our preggy journey shall be easy on us and we shall conceive like the Hebrew women. Amen cheesy

#Team2018byFaith

Happy married life dear and may God bless your marriage with good things of life.

Have you completed your story? Been long I read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibijay123(f): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
FloraEC:

Happy married life dear and may God bless your marriage with good things of life.

Have you completed your story? Been long I read it. Meanwhile is me prettyhurts

Thank you sis! Amen to your prayers. No but I hope to complete it soon. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
completey:

Please dont trust those reviews you saw on Amazon, 99% of them are paid reviews. skip hop diaper bags are good sha.
Now this isn't entirely true. 99% fake reviews? Haba, that's not true now. Many of the paid reviewers will even tell you they received the items for free in exchange for a review. A lot of the reviewers will tell it like it is, even if the product is bad, some even post pictures...It is now left to you to chose the one that has the least negative review even if it is not the cheapest. I have bought tons of items (and I am not talking of 10, 20 items o), I have only had to return a very minute portion of it. Another beauty of Amazon, is free returns if you have Amazon prime. Even if its used or damaged, most time you can return it if you do not like it or does not live up to its advertisement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anugod:
Lmao grin Na you win be that na cheesy

Ahnie z coming with isoko eyes grin grin

Thank you o jare my delicious in law.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anugod:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wait oh, izz dah how e use to do?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Exactly one month post partum and ayam seeing this red thing on my payint. I was not planning to see this thing in the next one year na? cry cry cry Wharrissdis?

It had better not be what I'm thinking! angry No, it had better not be! sad

[s] So liadiz liadiz, ayam ready to carry belle again? [/s] cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin mine opened teeth at exactly 6wks post partum on top EBF cool shocked shocked grin tongue
I just dey pray make belle no come enter this month self coz the way hubby dey eye me dis days eeeeeh grin tongue tongue tongue angry grin.
The kind admire wey he just dey admire me this days no get part 2. He even asked me 'what if d thing come enter now shey i no go shame shocked cool shocked, na so i take ahnie isoko eye shocked shocked cool shocked cool shocked shocked luk am.

The Lord is my muscles shaaa tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
bibijay123:

Thank you sis! Amen to your prayers. No but I hope to complete it soon. How have you been?

Been good dear. The last time I read it was when you tagged me, I'm tired of Nl lit-sec and their uncompleted stories with the white lies they give as excuse

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
MamaOO:

Now this isn't entirely true. 99% fake reviews? Haba, that's not true now. Many of the paid reviewers will even tell you they received the items for free in exchange for a review. A lot of the reviewers will tell it like it is, even if the product is bad, some even post pictures...It is now left to you to chose the one that has the least negative review even if it is not the cheapest. I have bought tons of items (and I am not talking of 10, 20 items o), I have only had to return a very minute portion of it. Another beauty of Amazon, is free returns if you have Amazon prime. Even if its used or damaged, most time you can return it if you do not like it or does not live up to its advertisement.
Ma'am, this is what I do everyday. I cant expose much because of google. How many of the products you have bought have you tried to write a review about? Have you ever wonder why some products have 1000 plus reviews? I have 4 accounts for that purpose only. My sister, what we are discussing is business for some people o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank God I no miss this one
Anugod your baby is super pretty.

Am surprised u exclusively breast fed yet af is choking eyes already.
We were arguing over it the other day during antenatal, the nurse was saying it's because most women supplement with formula that's why it comes early. But she finally admitted that bodies are different sha.

Choose family planning method now o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Roseey0 : Cappo for big bump grin grin grin....Yours might be bigger than mine at 20weeks..Watch out grin
Cappo
This one no go work o
As I just see ur own I come get hope.
Mine dey learn for where ur own dey o
Besides, u senior us by 1week plus sef
Na you be cappo for everything joor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibijay123(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
FloraEC:

Been good dear. The last time I read it was when you tagged me, I'm tired of Nl lit-sec and their uncompleted stories with the white lies they give as excuse

Lol I couldn't complete it because of the wedding plans I will tag you when I start posting new chapters smiley Even me don forget the story line cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Our cute baby cappo kiss kiss May the Almighty bless her for u @ Anugod.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
sysengr:

Update : I went for scan yesterday at 21weeks+3days,was able to know my baby sex. Cappo, glad to join your pinky team: it's a Girl!
Thank you Lord.

cheesy hahahaha
So far we have all girls in the house for now ...
I guess @Toyeem will break this trend with her XY unveiling.

My dear SysEngr... Am super happy that you are excited about the reveal. God does his things as he plans our lives.

So happy to read from you.
#TeamApril2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
FloraEC:

Biko shake it for them oo cos my hand no be plank

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Thanks mama.
Yes o, one day we will meet
I misplace my white card even before I got pregnant, maybe I should get another one.
I was unable to see the doctor that day, I got there late
I will go back tomorrow nd hopefully I will get a date this time.
How is bumping and family.

A replacement is #500.
All is well dearie.
Was there today and all went well.
Bump is doing great. wink
Stay strong my dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
mummyjayson:
pele my dear,,,, i can relate to how it feels cos i hv seen ladies stay with my former landlady nd it wasnt funny,,, plssss talk to baby daddy to speed up d process, nofin feels like ur home no matter how small,,, it will soon b over dear,,, always look at LO nd smile.
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anugod:
So we are a month old today! cheesy It's been God's mercies all along...
Anubaby says hi mamas cheesy

Kelizosuy come now o, before you come late grin grin
Your baby is very beautiful ma smiley. God bless her for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
PatKing:

cheesy hahahaha
So far we have all girls in the house for now ...
I guess @Toyeem will break this trend with her XY unveiling.

My dear SysEngr... Am super happy that you are excited about the reveal. God does his things as he plans our lives.

So happy to read from you.
#TeamApril2018

I pray so ooo.congrats mamas of cute baby girls.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnebu83(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mamas gudevening! Please pray for me, I'm going in for an ectopic pregnancy surgery this night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
FloraEC:

Food?? When I was small my dad nicknamed me gbuo m na nri , have you ever eaten banana pudding with beans asin banana(that's my pap) in a pureed form with liquid milk and beans with plantain. Still fat I no dy fat.

Hmm, this was me during long vac, I already had 2staying(10&14) with me and my SIL son(5) came for hol +my dd(15m then) but I wasn't preggy.

You'll not even know when you start managing them well. See them as if they're your own children. Direct the eldest one on what to do and what not to do. I believe she can cook white yam/rice/spag and indomie and prepare breakfast, bathe the 15m and make food for him. You can make the stew, sauce, soup e.t.c and dish out their food, You can make your son's food and the lil one own and feed if you want, bathe them too. I know she'll start feeling as if you're turning her into your help. Better start what you can finish, the way you know you'll treat your own children, treat them that way. Correct them when they're wrong. Your son self will be happy and might even forget you exist. The first 2days they'll come, they'll stay quiet, calm e.t.c to master their environment before they show off their skills. I pray they're not the stubborn type.

Gray hair is inevitable, noise, spoiling things and scattering na normal thing, expenses is a sure banker. If you're the type that cooks only morning and night, you'll start cooking morning/mid afternoon/afternoon and night. From 3-4cups of rice to 5/6 so it'll last depending on how they eat, cooking in bulk, noodles is a life saver esp for mid afternoon food.

But abeg the family dy travel this one they're leaving their children with you. Shaa no fall into labor oo.

Gbuo mu na nri,u don talk am finish. Thanks alot sweet.

Their mama want to sell for season as per season business.
Nne eeh,this falling into labour e follow dey worry me cos i was on salbutamol last week to relax the uterus cos i was feeling hard bracton hicks. God will help me oo.
thanks alot once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nnebu83:
Mamas gudevening! Please pray for me, I'm going in for an ectopic pregnancy surgery this night.

Praying for you.
All will be fine.
The Lord strengthen you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nnebu83:
God be you dear, you will come out victoriously. our prayers are with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
completey:

Ma'am, this is what I do everyday. I cant expose much because of google. How many of the products you have bought have you tried to write a review about? Have you ever wonder why some products have 1000 plus reviews? I have 4 accounts for that purpose only. My sister, what we are discussing is business for some people o.
Yes Ma. I've heard you, to each their own. Like I said, I have bought tons of items off Amazon, and none has failed to live up to their reviews. But again, to each their own o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.