Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120498 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2012
Pls what drug can i take to abort a pregnancy of 3months.. Anyone with an idea sld tel me pls. Very urgent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2012
^^^ use pregnacare. A tablet a day wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Teeboitizzy: Pls what drug can i take to abort a pregnancy of 3months.. Anyone with an idea sld tel me pls. Very urgent.

you're asking for abortion advice on a pregnancy thread Why on earth would you want to do such? Pls rethink your decision, its your flesh and blood we're talking about here. A child is always a blessing no matter what circumstances its born into.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2012
Teeboitizzy: Pls what drug can i take to abort a pregnancy of 3months.. Anyone with an idea sld tel me pls. Very urgent.

one folic acid per day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2012
dominique: ^^^ use pregnacare. A tablet a day wink
where cn i qet it and how much z it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2012
Teeboitizzy:
where cn i qet it and how much z it?

readily available at good pharmacies..about N1500.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweettweet: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
congrats toyosi.
God bless u and ur baby girl, ameen.
@teeboitizzy, u r on the wrong thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
udoka2:

readily available at good pharmacies..about N1500.
after hv taken d drug.how wld i knw if d abortn has been done? Or wah wld occur?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
udoka2:

one folic acid per day.
is it for preventing or for abortion?
How do i use it and where cn i get it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blendy77(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
Teeboitizzy na wa for you o! You want to abort a pregnancy that is already formed? Have you ever thought of paying with your life at the end of it all? Why did you allow it to enter in the first place? My sister, a 12weeks pregnancy already has hands, legs and all the features of full baby so if you abort it, you're doing yourself a great disservice. take a look at what you want to kill and live the rest of your life in guilt. That is if you survive it!
A word is enough for the wise. Go to the TTC thread and see the number of women praying for this and you want to commit murder to your own flesh and blood! God will help you to do the right thing.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hi all how have u been and how are your little ones doing? @ the lady that wants to abort, my dear, let me tell you something, please don't try it, exactly a year ago, I was in a similar situation, and I'm ashamed to say it now, I was on the verge of aborting, I even went to a doctor but ran out and made up my mind to keep my baby, fastforward, my baby is almost 6 months, she's strong, she's healthy, I even see teeth peeking ouut,I admit its not easy, but I tell you, she's my everything and I thank God I made a decision to fight to keep her, I can't even imagine life without her, please, give ursellf a chance to be happy,don't listen to anyone who asks u to abort it, even the baby's father, God will be tthe ultimate provider for you, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
Teeboitizzy:
after hv taken d drug.how wld i knw if d abortn has been done? Or wah wld occur?
how does it workz?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
Blendy77: Teeboitizzy na wa for you o! You want to abort a pregnancy that is already formed? Have you ever thought of paying with your life at the end of it all? Why did you allow it to enter in the first place? My sister, a 12weeks pregnancy already has hands, legs and all the features of full baby so if you abort it, you're doing yourself a great disservice. take a look at what you want to kill and live the rest of your life in guilt. That is if you survive it!
A word is enough for the wise. Go to the TTC thread and see the number of women praying for this and you want to commit murder to your own flesh and blood! God will help you to do the right thing.
i just need to do it... Pls help me out wt any idea of urs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
Teeboitizzy:
i just need to do it... Pls help me out wt any idea of urs

my dear pls tell us why you want to abort a pregnancy @ 3months. A problem shared is half solved.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
Pls ladies, tell her how pregmnacare and folc acid work ooo,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
@ teeboitizzy, I read thru ur profile and saw you were trying to enter university, you should have clossed ur thighs instead of having unprotected sexxx, well, my advise is still that you keep ur baby, I guess what ur problem is is facing youur parents, I tell you, they'll rather you have this child than die in the process o, to tell you the truth, its impossible to terminate a pregnancy @ this stage cos its already over 3 months, going on 4, my candid advise now is for you to go register for ante natal care, eat right, don't stress yourself, and enjoy pregnancy,mind u, if you abort this pregnancy, well, I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^ So so funny,dont start a deliverance bout in few years to come.well sha docs in the house come to rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2012
Dudugirl01: @ teeboitizzy, I read thru ur profile and saw you were trying to enter university, you should have clossed ur thighs instead of having unprotected sexxx, well, my advise is still that you keep ur baby, I guess what ur problem is is facing youur parents, I tell you, they'll rather you have this child than die in the process o, to tell you the truth, its impossible to terminate a pregnancy @ this stage cos its already over 3 months, going on 4, my candid advise now is for you to go register for ante natal care, eat right, don't stress yourself, and enjoy pregnancy,mind u, if you abort this pregnancy, well, I reserve my comment
Actually am a quy and all u said z true am nt aqainst it.. A friend of mine dah wants to abort it.. Accordin to wah she told me. She said in few days tym it wld b 3months.. She only Beqqed me to mak enquires on how she wld abort d preqnancy cz her parent won't b happy if dey knew shez preqnant.. So am jaz tryin to help me out. And dahz wah am doin naw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2012
In that case, you're on the wrong thread, read the title of the thread na, this is for women who are carrying their pregnancies to term
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teeboitizzy: 4:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Dudugirl01: In that case, you're on the wrong thread, read the title of the thread na, this is for women who are carrying their pregnancies to term
pls jaz help me out if u got an idea.. Plsssssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Hey, why are you causing nuisance on this thread or making it a joke section? It baffles me why you and your girlfriend should resort to terminating an innocent life in the first place.

BTW, didn't you read the tittle of the thread, if you really must/want to help her, tell her to leave it and support her in your own little way you deemed fit.

Teeboitizzy:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uyogabie(f): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Go to 'Trying to concieve a Child,TTC' thread.That will help you on which drug to take.Good luck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Congratulations to all the newly mums and wishing we expecting mum safe delivery. I am 12weeks gone, started my ante-natal this week. I was told to carry out a scan, I was told my baby is doing fine but there is a myoma(fibroid)of 5.64/5.47cm growing beside my baby. I am not worried about it cos am already praying about it. I want to ask the house, is there any mum that has faced this? Though I am program to see my doc a week later to show him the result of the scan. Waiting for your advice. Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Teeboitizzy:
are u for real Please mods, throw this person off this thread! He's making a nuisance here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2012
Hi all mommies and mommies to be, how are your babies doing? And to the mommies to be, are your babies kicking? Well, my little one clocks six months today, teeth already peeking she babbles all day long, growing stronger to the glory of God, I give praise to God for her life and health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
grin Dudugirl that's nice. My daughter is exactly two months old today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
In my 40th week and still no sign of labour *****sad face****
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by paparazzo: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
dear Doctors,
Gudday, 2weeks ago my girlfriend complained to me that she was having cramps and feeling tired.... Yesterday i took her to a hospital,she had two test ULTRASOUND AND BLOOD TEST bt both came out negative. This is wat wz shown on the ultrasound test result.
*NORMAL MYOMETRIAL ECHOES AND OULTINE SEEN
*THE ENDOMETRIAL PLATE IS SEEN AND APPEARS NORMAL
*NO CYESIS OR RETAINED PRODUCT OF CONCEPTION IS SEEN
*NO EVIDENCE OF INTRA/EXTRA UTERINE LEIOMYOMA SEEN
*BOTH OVARIES SHOW NO OBVIOUS ABNORMALITY.
*THE ADNEXAE AND POUCH OF DOUGLAS APPEAR FREE

SONOGRAPHIC FEATURES DEPICT-*ANTEVERTED UTERUS
*NO CYESIS/RETAINED PRODUCT
*NO INTRA/EXTRA UTERINE MYOMA
*NO OVARIAN LESION
*NIL ADNEXAE/POD
*ESSENTIALLY NORMAL PELVIC/UTERINE SONOGRAM.

The blood test came out Negative yesterday but why did she miss her period and she havent seen it up to this hour.*PLS DOCTOR HELP ME* THANKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hi everyone, I commented once bfor, I'm now 10 weeks preg and I've not had a moment of rest for the past 3weeks and some days, I've been battling with malaria and terrible nausea, I'm always nauseated, I've had to take drip five times. Im fed up, I don't know what to do, nothing makes me feel better, I'm always throwing, I'm ashamed to say it but sometimes I find myself having dark thots, like wishing the preg wuld just disappear. Pls is there anything I can do to cope, I'm losing my mind here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pls, don't ever think like that again that's one of he pains of motherhood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dyt(f): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
Limsycutey
Diamondlove saw, came and conquered
We all are waitin on her sha
Its jst a mata of tym, u shall pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uyogabie(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
@limsycutie,you will be fine in matter of weeks.just look at the positive side,when you will finally behold your LO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.