Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122252 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
mytestimony:
I have been feeling alot of pressure down der. As if my baby de use hand push. So I get this sharp pulling feeling. Ohhhhh how do I describe this. Its been off and on. Its kinda painful. A lil painful. Ehhh is anyone understanding me at all?
It's well wiv us all, I'm a ftm too. I've had that kinda thing b4 n Dr. Google said it's normal. Sometimes I feel like my lo is using the hand to search for sumfin there sef buh it stopped since
I'm on to a more painful level nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
temmy2103:

It's well wiv us all, I'm a ftm too. I've had that kinda thing b4 n Dr. Google said it's normal. Sometimes I feel like my lo is using the hand to search for sumfin there sef buh it stopped since
I'm on to a more painful level nw
Biko this one is coming and going.
Senior mamas where una de.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
mytestimony:

Biko this one is coming and going.
Senior mamas where una de.
sounds like d real thing o try to time it. Hope ur bags re packed and there s sm1 wt u in d house. E don set o. May it b easy for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
tchiwinnie:
sounds like d real thing o try to time it. Hope ur bags re packed and there s sm1 wt u in d house. E don set o. May it b easy for u.
Biko time never reach. 37 weeks I am o. I plan to reach 39 weeks o.
I dont understand this pressure nd pulling. If I try to squat to pick something its worse.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
mytestimony:

I dont understand this pressure nd pulling. If I try to squat to pick something its worse.
ok nau, b having ur plans whyl ur lo makes his own plans. Just watch it sha, and kno dat lo can come anytym frm nw o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RAO1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
drops of urine from a pregnant woman's vaginal whenever She coughs..... kindly explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=kaffy4bill post=31109198 thks dear, i av sent u an email.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
RAO1:
drops of urine from a pregnant woman's vaginal whenever She coughs..... kindly explain

Very normal. She should empty her bladder more often. The weight of the baby pressing on her bladder means the bladder can't hold as much urine as it used to before pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RAO1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Very normal. She should empty her bladder more often. The weight of the baby pressing on her bladder means the bladder can't hold as much urine as it used to before pregnancy.
Oh!....tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2015
mytestimony:

Are you no longer doing the CS? If you are 37weeks is full term(early term) and you are even showing signs of labour sef, can you try and get to the hospital for a check?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello fellow mamas in the house,I'm 19weeks 3days gone.I went for a scan yesterday and my gynae said my placentea is lying low
That he expects it to move up but if it does not,its a problem.

Me I confuse as I am typing this.I just don't understand.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2015
marygold:
Hello fellow mamas in the house,I'm 19weeks 3days gone.I went for a scan yesterday and my gynae said my placentea is lying low
That he expects it to move up but if it does not,its a problem.

Me I confuse as I am typing this.I just don't understand.

You still have a long way to go jare. Had same issues at 19wks too and position of the baby was transverse but was told there is still time for everything to fall in place. So fear not. U ve got a lot of time dearie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
modath:

Are you no longer doing the CS? If you are 37weeks is full term(early term) and you are even showing signs of labour sef, can you try and get to the hospital for a check?

I am o. My doctor wants to do it a lil later. I will see him today oh.

tchiwinnie:
ok nau, b having ur plans whyl ur lo makes his own plans. Just watch it sha, and kno dat lo can come anytym frm nw o.

Oh senior the thought of it is scary. First I could not wait now I dont even know. I think I am in denial which is bad. Would see my doctor today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
mytestimony:

I am o. My doctor wants to do it a lil later. I will see him today oh.

Oh senior the thought of it is scary. First I could not wait now I dont even know. I think I am in denial which is bad. Would see my doctor today
pls try and see your dr and let us knw howfar,pele dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good day al pushin mamas, my co vigilante members and d fathers. Am a silent folower of this tread although i have posted once when i had terible morning sicknes that i had to be admitted twice in the hospital. Am here to share my birth story,although no be real birth story cos i no labour at al o.
I gave birth on 2nd feb.(34+5weeks) in which my edd be on 13th march. On that lovable day i woke up in the morning,prepared food and decided to rest. I just started having mentral like pains,told my hubby,he said maybe i ate somthng dats disturbing my tommy, na so i agree since am not near my due date. this pain was serious that i couldnt sit,lie down, eat,so i decided to go to the toilet,but was unable to poo,imediately i left the toilet i saw blood, this blood was gushing out and before i knew it more than a pack of comfit pad was filled. We went to the hospital,the doctor told me i had to do an emergency scan,lo and behold the placenta had detached itself from my baby. the doctor told me i had to do an emergency cs to safe my baby. and within 30mins,my cute son was delivered.
The CS was so interesting that i gisted with the doctors and nurses al through, i could stand up to work around after 24hours. Am saying this to lessen the fear of people about cs cos i was so scared that i cried and my bp raised when they told me i had to do it,and i want my baby to be safe. I thank God,mother and baby are wel and healthy. This is my story!!!
note: Cs expert differs ,so make sure you go to a very good hospital cos my friends were amased when they saw me walk the next day. i even washed my cloth on d fourth day. i used a private hospital.
I wish al pushing mamas safe delivery and to we vigilante mamas strength cos na work ooo

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
mydreams25:
Good day al pushin mamas, my co vigilante members and d fathers. Am a silent folower of this tread although i have posted once when i had terible morning sicknes that i had to be admitted twice in the hospital. Am here to share my birth story,although no be real birth story cos i no labour at al o.
I gave birth on 2nd feb.(34+5weeks) in which my edd be on 13th march. On that lovable day i woke up in the morning,prepared food and decided to rest. I just started having mentral like pains,told my hubby,he said maybe i ate somthng dats disturbing my tommy, na so i agree since am not near my due date. this pain was serious that i couldnt sit,lie down, eat,so i decided to go to the toilet,but was unable to poo,imediately i left the toilet i saw blood, this blood was gushing out and before i knew it more than a pack of comfit pad was filled. We went to the hospital,the doctor told me i had to do an emergency scan,lo and behold the placenta had detached itself from my baby. the doctor told me i had to do an emergency cs to safe my baby. and within 30mins,my cute son was delivered.
The CS was so interesting that i gisted with the doctors and nurses al through, i could stand up to work around after 24hours. Am saying this to lessen the fear of people about cs cos i was so scared that i cried and my bp raised when they told me i had to do it,and i want my baby to be safe. I thank God,mother and baby are wel and healthy. This is my story!!!
note: Cs expert differs ,so make sure you go to a very good hospital cos my friends were amased when they saw me walk the next day. i even washed my cloth on d fourth day. i used a private hospital.
I wish al pushing mamas safe delivery and to we vigilante mamas strength cos na work ooo
Congratulations dear mama. Could you share the name and location of the private hospital you used? May God bless you and your baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hallie27:

Congratulations dear mama. Could you share the name and location of the private hospital you used? May God bless you and your baby
Thanks, i stay in ilorin,used Anchormed at tanke. The cs was done using gas for the openin and closing of the stomach,no knife and sticthes at al.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by otonzy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Congrats n thank God u n baby r doing okay,also gave birth to a baby girl on the 2nd so our kids n age n birthday mates.
mydreams25:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
mydreams25:
we have d same birthstory just that mine happened at my 41 week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
@mytestimony

You say it comes and goes...how much time is between it?
How painful are these contractions?
Is this your first pregnancy?
Do you have any discharge of vaginal fluid?

How much travel time are you from the hospital?
Make sure you have your bag packed and household guarded for a quick leave.

37 weeks is term so it looks like early stage of labor...if it is your first baby it can take time for contractions to really start up...keep observing yourself well... No fear the labour, you gonna make it through!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
*gulps Milo* and march is coming... grin I don't know I'm just super excited grin
I'm trying to make some people jealous grin just the way beedam is making me feel right now >(
*stretches* march mamas how are you?

April to December mamas grin and even next year mamas self... I greet you o. grin
I'm in a good mood today.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
sayoberry:
*gulps Milo* and march is coming... grin I don't know I'm just super excited grin
I'm trying to make some people jealous grin just the way beedam is making me feel right now >(
*stretches* march mamas how are you?

April to December mamas grin and even next year mamas self... I greet you o. grin
I'm in a good mood today.... grin

The way beedam is making you feel abi the way you dey make beedam feel? cry

I say I dey envy all you pushing mamas vigilante no sweet jare!

The joy of holding my son and having him as a partner since DH no dey house has kept me going.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good afternoon Mamas. Congrats to mydream25. The Lord ll keep d baby.
Doctor said my tommy is small compare to my weeks. N also had dt value of d taperule measurement on d stomach must be at most 2 weeks greater than d number of weeks. Pls need explanation on it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hallie27:

congratulations. may God's grace continue to be with you.

so happy abt d mention of d hospital am also in ilorin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
mydreams25:

Congrats mama. Kisses to your LO. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Congratulations @Mydreams25, may our Birth stories be as sweet as smooth as urs. Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Motun31:
Good afternoon Mamas. Congrats to mydream25. The Lord ll keep d baby.
Doctor said my tommy is small compare to my weeks. N also had dt value of d taperule measurement on d stomach must be at most 2 weeks greater than d number of weeks. Pls need explanation on it.

Wat was d taperule measure? Wic hosp is dat? Nt everybody has a big tummy and baby wil grow well though sum hv intrauterine growth retardation but doesn't mean measurement shld b @ least 2weeks greater. Don't b disturbed, wen ws ur last scan and wen r u goin for anoda one. Pls get a scan done and lets knw wats up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Wat was d taperule measure? Wic hosp is dat? Nt everybody has a big tummy and baby wil grow well though sum hv intrauterine growth retardation but doesn't mean measurement shld b @ least 2weeks greater. Don't b disturbed, wen ws ur last scan and wen r u goin for anoda one. Pls get a scan done and lets knw wats up.
It measures 32 @ week 36. Last scan 28weeks. Will go for anoda scan tomorrow. A private hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Motun31:

It measures 32 @ week 36. Last scan 28weeks. Will go for anoda scan tomorrow. A private hospital.

Is d doc a gynaecologist or gp. Even sum have issues wit measurement. Have u had any issues anytime during dis preg? Pls don't disturb ursef, get a scan done frm a reputable sonologist. Its well sis,hope dis is helpful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Biko mama's make una come help me o,i don come again tongue,i feel so heavy down dere and that place is so strange I have funny pains around there cos of the weight I guess,what can I do to help this heaviness am feeeling?FTM I Be JJC
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks all for the love. I saw my doctor. He said its nothing to be worried about. Infact when I described the pulling he said that's good.
Mydreams25 God bless u for ur post and may he bless u nd ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tufanja:
@mytestimony

You say it comes and goes...how much time is between it?
How painful are these contractions?
Is this your first pregnancy?
Do you have any discharge of vaginal fluid?

How much travel time are you from the hospital?
Make sure you have your bag packed and household guarded for a quick leave.

37 weeks is term so it looks like early stage of labor...if it is your first baby it can take time for contractions to really start up...keep observing yourself well... No fear the labour, you gonna make it through!

Thanks alot. Doctor said its normal. My bags r packed. Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.