Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112065 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2018
aghaibiam:
I finally had the courage to appear here.Its been such a long while
I had to come to terms with loosing my baby on the 19th August.I have shed tears,grieved and I am coming to terms with my loss after an emergency cs.
God bless all those who asked after me and the mommas currently looking forward to their bundle of joy.
Sadly I won't be commenting here for some time.

May God bless you all.

Mamaibeji, ur testimony is very close sis. Wen u least expect this awesome miracle, it will come forth. It'll definitely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2018
prettymaxy:

Present cappo
we are starting shopin this feb

I see you Teamy.
Perfect timing...
I pray you get all the stuffs baby will need sweatlessly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by flyingangel(f): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2018
15wks gone
nana228:

How far gone are both of you? Sounds like gas or baby's first movement that flutters.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2018
luvtoteach:
BA BA BA
To God alone be all the glory!
Baby Testimony arrives at 1:25pm via VD with little tears, weighing 3.5kg.1st of February instead of 30th January.

BS later. My able cappo tanx and God bless. Remaining January mamas it is well,and others waddling mamas, safe delivery in Jesus name
@lioha I throway salute...lol
Big congratulations ma'am.God bless and keep the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 2:53am On Feb 02, 2018
luvtoteach:
BA BA BA
Baby Testimony arrives at 1:25pm via VD with little tears, weighing 3.5kg.1st of February instead of 30th January.

BS later. My able cappo tanx and God bless. Remaining January mamas it is well,and others waddling mamas, safe delivery in Jesus name

Yay! First baby of the month, congrats sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:16am On Feb 02, 2018
luvtoteach:
BA BA BA

Wow congratulation my run away mama. Welcome back to your actual team grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 5:30am On Feb 02, 2018
Thank you all! I do appreciate.
God bless D's thread
God bless all waddling mamas
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2018
jadareese:
awww my baby's twinnie has arrived ahead of us.. congratulations teamie.thank God for safe delivery @luvtoteach and God bless our LO.
to us still waddling,Gods grace n strength for a swift n safe delivery

My regards to my second baby from another mother..lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2018
luvtoteach:
BA BA BA
Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

4 weeks to our season.
It's funny cos it feels just like yesterday when we were sharing tips on how to survive morning sickness. Do we remember?
Two weeks from now, some of us will be due.

Team I-have-not-finished-shopping, please ensure you get your essentials (those things you and baby can't do without in the first few weeks).
Potential porters club, pack your bags and inform your support team (your husband or whoever you have chosen to go with you to hospital) of its exact location. Your baby may surprise you. My first baby did.

Oya everybody answer roll call.
If you have not submitted your edd (Fruitbae I'm looking at you), your fine is a pot of fish pepper soup. Present it here before we tell your baby to kick harder o! grin grin
Fruitbae.......... ? ............( )

Edd according to LMP is March 13 while the first scan I had says April 2. I prefer March.
Gender is unknown.
I am also team not fully ready cos of laziness. Guess I will be more ready after my next appointment.
Thanks for the list you put up some time ago. Please, I do have a question. Can the normal sanitary pads be used by mothers right from the day she delivers or it must be the maternity towels? Thanks for checking up on us always. Wishing all of us beautiful swift delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2018
fruitbae:
Edd according to LMP is March 13 while the first scan I had says April 2. I prefer March.

Please, I do have a question. Can the normal sanitary pads be used by mothers right from the day she delivers or it must be the maternity towels? Thanks for checking up on us always. Wishing all of us beautiful swift delivery

grin did I just hear April mentioned?
No worry, baby will come when ready.

About the pad, the maternity one or nothing else... the amount of blood is roo much.
Even after VD I hear it's advisable to continue wearing for some time to keep the factory door in better position of keeping air out, so as to reset.
It's soft... not bad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Good morning sabi mamas. Please don't read and pass. kindly save a soul here cos I'm going gaga.
my baby weighed 3.4 at birth and I noticed that he's loosing weight drastically. he's in his sixth week and weighed just 3kg last night. The peads suggested that I monitor his feeding and check back in two weeks time. He requested that I express and feed him 40mls every 2hrs.
This is someone that feeds and sleep very well because we are on exclusive. I'm sure he also gets enough breas.t milk because after each feeding I feel so light my Brea.st relaxed and flatter. I only noticed that no matter how much he sucks, his stomach would not really get bulgy maybe due to his tiny statute. my mother suggested that it's oka ori and prescribed some herbs but nothing seems working. I've even decided to introduce formular if need be because I'm so confused and devastated.
P.S. I'm not a first time mum and his brother did so well with exclusive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2018
pwettytemmy:
Good morning sabi mamas. Please don't read and pass. kindly save a soul here cos I'm going gaga.
my baby weighed 3.4 at birth and I noticed that he's loosing weight drastically. he's in his sixth week and weighed just 3kg last night. The peads suggested that I monitor his feeding and check back in two weeks time. He requested that I express and feed him 40mls every 2hrs.
This is someone that feeds and sleep very well because we are on exclusive. I'm sure he also gets enough breas.t milk because after each feeding I feel so light my Brea.st relaxed and flatter. I only noticed that no matter how much he sucks, his stomach would not really get bulgy maybe due to his tiny statute. my mother suggested that it's oka ori and prescribed some herbs but nothing seems working. I've even decided to introduce formular if need be because I'm so confused and devastated.
I feel you should introduce formula too. Eat right and express to gauge his feeding.

O really don't know about the oka ori.
It is well with you Ma.

Paste in newborn thread too, there you will get more ideas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Congratulations to mamas that just dropped
Fine fine babies.

More strength to the waddling once.
No loss in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2018
DidiPearls:

I am 29weeks today. At about past 6pm I started feeling pains and tightness + the water flow. So I went to the hospital. The nurse just massaged my upper tummy a bit and asked me to walk around. The pain is gone. I'm good. I'm back home now.
Thanks for ur comment.
To be on the safe side, I think a doctor needs to check it out. Sounds like amniotic fluid leaking and it needs to be taken care of so that baby does not get infected and you don't have preterm labor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Joomie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018
JOOMIE
FABMUMMY
Teamies,how una dey,make up sex after serious fight landed me here,it is well sha

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2018
tinutunde:

Teamies,how una dey, make up sex after serious fight landed me here, it is well sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
PatKing:

Hahahaha.... one of my group A Teamy that ElmaSpeed has been eyeing.

My dear Teamy, no worries... our Bond is unbreakable... we will celebrate at the arrival of our Baby, not minding the month.

It's not easy shopping/packing and arranging bag, I trust God to give you the strength.
Gender noted!
Cheers my super Teamy!

Yeah right.
That's my March baby right there grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2018
tinutunde:

Teamies,how una dey,make up sex after serious fight landed me here,it is well sha
These our husbands no get chill oooo. Welcome teemie. Take your seat shaperly. Happy M.S to us

My own pregnancy story.
So my mum and MIL has been on our case to go for second round but we've been dodging for sometime now. Hubby was to embark on a week white fasting on Jan 8 which meant no show for d whole week na so bro say make him do sendforth kpekus on d night of 7th.
We didn't even bother to check our app for safety.

So after d faster, my mum intensified the pressure. I just told hubby, if u like ride me from now till tomorrow, my ovulation has passed for d month.

I fell sick and tested +ve. Bros had already scored since 7th

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2018
PatKing:

grin did I just hear April mentioned?
No worry, baby will come when ready.

tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

4 weeks to our season.
It's funny cos it feels just like yesterday when we were sharing tips on how to survive morning sickness. Do we remember?
Two weeks from now, some of us will be due.

Team I-have-not-finished-shopping, please ensure you get your essentials (those things you and baby can't do without in the first few weeks).
Potential porters club, pack your bags and inform your support team (your husband or whoever you have chosen to go with you to hospital) of its exact location. Your baby may surprise you. My first baby did.

Oya everybody answer roll call.
If you have not submitted your edd (Fruitbae I'm looking at you), your fine is a pot of fish pepper soup. Present it here before we tell your baby to kick harder o! grin grin grin

kokozain, hope madam is doing great.

curve.........................1/3/18..... ( )
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Happychildlove......1/3/18..... Prince
Soonest.................3/3/18....... Prince
foreverjoy00.......5/3/18.......Prince
Elmaspeed...............9/3/18.......suprise
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Aneeks........... 15/3/18..... ( )
Maggiespecial........16/3/18..... Prince
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......( )
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
Beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Tunis24..............29/3/18.........(Prince & princess)
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
kokozain (wife)......29/3/18.......( )
Eniafelamo............31/3/18........( )
Fruitbae.......... ? ............( )

My Cappo, present present o! Just that since yesterday av been so disturbed. Presently, am 34 weeks and my baby is still transverse(lying sideways). I really wish he should have turned head down by now. Went for antenatal yesterday and doctor says we should be watching it btw now and 38 weeks and by d 38th week, if he hasnt turned, they will spell out my options for me. But what if i now give birth before 38 weeks? Abeg sabi mamas chook mouth for this my matter. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2018
TEAM OCTOBER 2018
Joomie
Fabmummy
Tinutunde
giftedofgod
Rukkington

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
tinutunde:

Lol congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2018
Joomie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018
Joomie
Fabmummy
Tinutunde

Nice. Lord please bless more wombs, we need more teammates. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2018
pwettytemmy:
Pls introduce formular. When he feeds atleast there should be a little sign of it visible in his stomach, and him becoming heavier after feeding. Since that is not happening he might not be getting enough milk. Have u tried expressing ur breast milk to see the quantity u can produce at a go? Pls introduce formular and watch hw it goes.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2018
fruitbae:
Gender is unknown.
I am also team not fully ready cos of laziness. Guess I will be more ready after my next appointment.
Thanks for the list you put up some time ago. Please, I do have a question. Can the normal sanitary pads be used by mothers right from the day she delivers or it must be the maternity towels? Thanks for checking up on us always. Wishing all of us beautiful swift delivery

Use the maternity stuff (our good old comfit). It's easier on the sore post-partum perineum.
Try to be prepared for thou knowest not the day nor the hour cheesy
Me that is talking, my baby's cot is dusty somewhere. Procrastination won't let me wash it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2018
FexCathy:

My Cappo, present present o! Just that since yesterday av been so disturbed. Presently, am 34 weeks and my baby is still transverse(lying sideways). I really wish he should have turned head down by now. Went for antenatal yesterday and doctor says we should be watching it btw now and 38 weeks and by d 38th week, if he hasnt turned, they will spell out my options for me. But what if i now give birth before 38 weeks? Abeg sabi mamas chook mouth for this my matter. Thank you.

In that case, don't just watch. Pray. God gave you that baby. There's nothing He cannot do. While praying, talk to your child. Tell him or her to turn. It may sound silly, but nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SULPHUROXIDE: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2018
BA BA,team february team love for supernatural delivery,announcing the grand arrival of my charming prince on the1st of february 10:pm,it was indeed a supernatural delivery. Wishing all my fellow team member and all waddling mamas a supernatural and swift delivery.Amen
Cc:capo lioha

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Roseey0:

I feel you should introduce formula too. Eat right and express to gauge his feeding.

O really don't know about the oka ori.
It is well with you Ma.

Paste in newborn thread too, there you will get more ideas
Thanks mummy. in fact I've also decided to introduce formular right away. Other sabi mamas please put mouth
cc Zaynie, ahnie and other sabi mamas too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Fabmummy:

Lol congratulations dear
Thank you sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.