Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123401 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats sayoberry. Hmnnn, March people are not smiling at all oooo, no time wasting for them at all. Now, who is next

God bless us all. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
sayoberry:
Hello mamas, this is to announce that I delivered a baby boy and girl this evening. All of us are doing fine. I will share story when I'm strong enough. I did c.s tho grin
Yaaaayyyyyy, congrats Iya ibeji! God bless and keep them... God will strengthen you and DH too! God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by testimonylife(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Double congrats Sayoberry, may God bless you and your Los.

It shall be easy for us all.
NEXT !!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
beedam:

Shout out to honourable senior "tchiwinnie"
Thanks for always been there. You are always ready to answer questions. You are not pregnant,yet you didn't neglect us instead you created more time to listen and answer us. We really appreciate you. You have been so good and may God reward you for not getting tired of our too many questions. Amen.

Lovinam,where are you? You have been another helping hand but you suddenly disappeared. Hope all is well? May God guide and guard you too wherever you may be. Amen.

To all other senior mamas,please don't leave this thread. So many new pregnant mamas on ground who has a question or more to ask. God be with you all amen
Aww, thanks dear. I m glad to b of help. U don join d league of experienced mamas na,lol, Ope ur prince s bubbling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
I no see the antenatal class wey better pass this one o. I am glad to be here. All I need is mb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
sayoberry:
Hello mamas, this is to announce that I delivered a baby boy and girl this evening. All of us are doing fine. I will share story when I'm strong enough. I did c.s tho grin
Congratulations oooo....May God protect them for you.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
happy newyear to every one this thread, i have .really miss a lot, how is every body, how are u coping with pregnancy stress, God is ur strength.
@udoka, Favouredgal, how are u and ur kids, i guess they are now big boy and girl. mine boys just clocked 11months today to the glory of God and they are doing fine.
i wish all the preggy 9months free stress.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
JOYSOLO:
happy newyear to every one this thread, i have .really miss a lot, how is every body, how are u coping with pregnancy stress, God is ur strength.
@udoka, Favouredgal, how are u and ur kids, i guess they are now big boy and girl. mine boys just clocked 11months today to the glory of God and they are doing fine.
i wish all the preggy 9months free stress.
happy new yr to u too. longest tym, whr hv u bn hiding lol. Wow, 11months already, how tym flies. U don begin 2nd missionary journey? grin. Good to read frm u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
mytestimony:
I no see the antenatal class wey better pass this one o. I am glad to be here. All I need is mb
Oya share wt us mk oda mamas learn too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by otonzy(f): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good evening @ all experienced mamas,pls what can I take to stop this cold cos I can't breathe n I'm afraid to take any drugs since my baby is just 5 weeks old,pls what can I take cos the cold is really bad n I've been taking vitamin c but no change,waiting anxiously for ur reply,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats to Sayoberry,more Grace to you,wishing you Speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow! Congrts to sayoberry,welcom our prince and princess. May God provide 4 u and DH. I can,t wait to read ur birth story. Amm march mamas I wish u all a safe nd swt delivery Amen! #Team April how many ar we? Pls indicate oo b4 july mamas overtake us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
otonzy:
Good evening @ all experienced mamas,pls what can I take to stop this cold cos I can't breathe n I'm afraid to take any drugs since my baby is just 5 weeks old,pls what can I take cos the cold is really bad n I've been taking vitamin c but no change,waiting anxiously for ur reply,thanks

squeeze lemon juice into a glass of water, add original honey and drink. It'll cure it asap! Pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats sayoberry aka iya ibeji/iya Milo,wowww a prince has finally joined the family, may God's name be praised for ever.

Tommy congrats, may God continue to keep & bless the family

My people, it's been a while o , I have to go n read back the pages I missed & discovered a lot has really happened. Team march no wan gree at all, a beg make una clear road for us o#team April

Jumayin, sorry for ur loss. God will do it again soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Oya share wt us mk oda mamas learn too
Oh u did not understand me. I meant this thread. There is no antenatal class wey go better pass this thread. We learn alot here. Meet lovely people like u. He he he
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
jinkees:
my sister I have the same wahala ohh hmm even my husband don tire... I am naturally a bit clumsy but this pregnancy don worsen my situation I forget things a lot every munite I am looking for my wallet, my phone, etc. anytime I go shopping I must come back short of one item. na wahoo

grin Hahaaaha very funny, see what preggy brain dey do some of us ehn, God will see us all through!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
sexiebecky:
Wow! Congrts to sayoberry,welcom our prince and princess. May God provide 4 u and DH. I can,t wait to read ur birth story. Amm march mamas I wish u all a safe nd swt delivery Amen! #Team April how many ar we? Pls indicate oo b4 july mamas overtake us
teamapril here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
sayoberry:

Praise God. Our God is good. He alone is worthy to be praise.

Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
rezzy:

Praise God. Our God is good. He alone is worthy to be praise.

Congratulations.

Congrats Sayoberry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
mytestimony:

Oh u did not understand me. I meant this thread. There is no antenatal class wey go better pass this thread. We learn alot here. Meet lovely people like u. He he he
lol. okk o. i no kno say preggy thread na ANC nw.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tvhealthblog: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats to new mothers and more good news to come from those almost due and those looking to conceive. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
sayoberry:
Congrats our newest iyabeji of d year in d house,may God protect u all.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
modath:

Ayo a bara tintin... We thank God for his mercies, nevermind the mode of delivery, you are here, the babies are here and you all are doing fine. That's all that matters.
God will be with you and take care of you all.
Proudy and I got birthday mates.Yipppeee.
Yes o,we gat ibeji as bday mates...Very interesting!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Amen, am happy to hear that am not the only one showing already grin. How is pushing ministry?
@ Sayoberry,double Congratulations,olorun a wo won.
i want twins too grin, or triplet self grin
Me too want twins o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 1:59am On Mar 06, 2015
@sayoberry congrats to u and wishes u speedy recovery, regards to prince okanla and d princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 4:09am On Mar 06, 2015
congrats sayoberry,we thank God 4 safe delivery.
pls d months shud run abeg #teamseptember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 4:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks to everybody that wished me well. May God put Joy in our hearts in Jesus name and for those lookih for a good thing like this, may God grant you your heart desires. I've been so many things in the last two days, I've behaved like a drunk, cried, smiled, laughed, weeped, and of course... I sent the lactation nurse out of my room this afternoon. In fact, the whole hospital don know me.

It started when I woke up with back pains that would not let me go and drink Milo grin so I called my doc and he asked me to come to his clinic for checkup, I went with just jacket and leggings, I dint even wear bra. I called a cab and d guy rushed me there and when. D doc saw me he said it must be labour. He checked me and I was just 1cm. But the back pain don pass labour own so he decided we should just born the babies thatday. So I went to the hospital without bags or money, got in, they shaved me, dressed me up, and gave me spinal anesthesia. (D tin pain me small)

I was layed on the table, given oxygen, and the nurses and doctors were gisting while I was shivering. They must have covered me with 5 blankets or so. Next thing I knew I heard "nweeee" Na so I look up see one black pikin, a boy. They quickly gave him to the nurse to check him and I started crying... I heard another "nweee" this time it was a yellow pikin grin and soon the sound of baby cries filled everywhere.. I was just crying. Inevaexperedit.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 5:07am On Mar 06, 2015
In was stitched up and wheeled to recovery where I began to shake like jelly. They covered me up so much.. I forgot to mention that during the surgery I was throwing up. At the recovery they gave me ice cubes to chew on. I kept throwing up. After my while body settled, they wheeled me to my room and they came to ask me if I would breast feed the twins (I for just respect myself) I talk yes. Na so dem bring dem come.... Brethren and sisters I had my babies on 4th and since then I never close eye. I've not slept for one hour. Na so so suck. It got to a time I had to give the two of then at once. When the nurses come to my room I'll be dozing as they talk to me. So today after breastfeeding non stop for three hours straight (the two of them at once) my eyes begin dey see triple. Na so I request for baby formula, fight con start

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Give me formula make I give my pikin, nurse talk no. Na so I vex... I never chop since the surgery and I dey breastfeed two lion sized stomach pikin. I tell them say if dem want me to breastfeed they should give me correct solid food. Dem say my belle no gree me chop am as I never mess since the surgery. Na so fight happen o. I no give pikin breast, nurse dey beg, babies dey shout, me I dey cry.Na so dem go carry formula o. As dey gave them my babies just scatter face. They threw up, spat, and I just cried more.

At the end they gave me solid food, like 8 cans of juice and I agreed to breastfeed.

I was able to sit down 3 hours after surgery, I was able to walk around 7hours after surgery with help, my bandage was removed 24 hours after, and I'm here on my feet walking on my own. I want to go and tell the nurse I just farted grin good night

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 5:27am On Mar 06, 2015
.@ sayoberry!Those children go sabi drink milo oooo.Nice story,I could not just stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats Sayo...it is well with the family.

Why are they refusing you to formula feed them now? It has to be what works for you my dear; me wey I born one sef, had to respect myself and introduce formula after 9 days when I started having consistent headache due to lack of sleep and inadequate feeding. Exclusive is not easy when you are all on your own abeg.

It is well with you, the twins will do just fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2015
De prefer the breast cos they know say milo de inside. Congrats once again.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.