Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,181 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112049 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2015
sayoberry:
Give me formula make I give my pikin, nurse talk no. Na so I vex... I never chop since the surgery and I dey breastfeed two lion sized stomach pikin. I tell them say if dem want me to breastfeed they should give me correct solid food. Dem say my belle no gree me chop am as I never mess since the surgery. Na so fight happen o. I no give pikin breast, nurse dey beg, babies dey shout, me I dey cry.Na so dem go carry formula o. As dey gave them my babies just scatter face. They threw up, spat, and I just cried more.

At the end they gave me solid food, like 8 cans of juice and I agreed to breastfeed.

I was able to sit down 3 hours after surgery, I was able to walk around 7hours after surgery with help, my bandage was removed 24 hours after, and I'm here on my feet walking on my own. I want to go and tell the nurse I just farted grin good night
hahaahahah wonderful birth story,you don resume milo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations iya ibeji......nice birthstory,may God preserve ur little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Nyc bs,laf wan kill me.na so me and my frnd de argue say nursing is more difficult dan preg and she go say no in preg can u give it 2 sum1 and rest 4 a while?Sayoberry u gave me more points now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
lol Sayo, nice birth story. I can imagine all d drama. Twins no easy to nurse o. Its well, God go gv u d strenght u need
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eumaca: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations to all new mums. Team March rocks.
@Sayo congrats, I tap into the anointing of twins in my next pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
sayoberry:
In was stitched up and wheeled to recovery where I began to shake like jelly. They covered me up so much.. I forgot to mention that during the surgery I was throwing up. At the recovery they gave me ice cubes to chew on. I kept throwing up. After my while body settled, they wheeled me to my room and they came to ask me if I would breast feed the twins (I for just respect myself) I talk yes. Na so dem bring dem come.... Brethren and sisters I had my babies on 4th and since then I never close eye. I've not slept for one hour. Na so so suck. It got to a time I had to give the two of then at once. When the nurses come to my room I'll be dozing as they talk to me. So today after breastfeeding non stop for three hours straight (the two of them at once) my eyes begin dey see triple. Na so I request for baby formula, fight con start
Whaoooo,.....congrats dear.very funny.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lovely and funny birth story. May God guide and protect them.

Mamas in the house, abeg I fit eat Afang soup and white soup. am craving for them badly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is it fair that my dh and parents banned me from taking mango? Am so sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sayoberry that is indeed a funny birthstory , you cracked me up! God will strengthen you my dear. @ all craving for one thing or the other, abeg satisfy ur cravings joor. I just finished a pack of Maryland cookies now....lolz! E no easy jare but be concerned about the nutritional facts sha! it is well with us!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Mamas in the house, abeg I fit eat Afang soup and white soup. am craving for them badly
My dear,me dey eat dem wella especially Afang soup with semolina.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=mummy2be post=31336486] teamapril here[/quote welcome dear mama,who else is team April?? Pls let's know our selves.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendour4love(f): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations @Sayoberry,nice birth story. may God keep 'n protect ur babies. #TeamMay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear,me dey eat dem wella especially Afang soup with semolina.
Thanks jare proudmama, afang and white soup here I come grin....How is prouddad and little proud doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
join me and thank God for blessing me and my family with a princess early dis morning.birth story later.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
join me and thank God for blessing me and my family with a princess early dis morning.birth story later.

Congratulations dear and sayoberry the milo drinker, those babies will so drink milo. Go buy shares in nestle company o.
Sounds of rejoicing will not cease from this thread in Jesus name.
Counting down to June.......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thank God oo@mzora,3 already has given birth out of 9strong mamas,according to my testimony's list.God blessings is wt us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats to all our new mamas....God bless u and ur LO. March peeps are not smiling o giving us new babies everyday cheesy. #teamjuly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:

Congratulations dearie,God bless you and your lo. So happy for you

Mytestimony, hope you are not going to be like me sha? Class captain wey go born for another month grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
Congrats dear.
March mamas arent smiling at all o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
mytestimony:
Is it fair that my dh and parents banned me from taking mango? Am so sad
Haaa, y na? Wot did they say it ll do to ur lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Yess o, u fit. Send some to me too o esp d afang.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
Wow congrats Mzora. I jus knew u wud be nxt. God bless ur LO. Mytestimony be warming up o! U r next in line.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:

Waowww, congrats dear. This march mamas no wan gree at all o. #teamapril#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
sayoberry:
Give me formula make I give my pikin, nurse talk no. Na so I vex... I never chop since the surgery and I dey breastfeed two lion sized stomach pikin. I tell them say if dem want me to breastfeed they should give me correct solid food. Dem say my belle no gree me chop am as I never mess since the surgery. Na so fight happen o. I no give pikin breast, nurse dey beg, babies dey shout, me I dey cry.Na so dem go carry formula o. As dey gave them my babies just scatter face. They threw up, spat, and I just cried more.

At the end they gave me solid food, like 8 cans of juice and I agreed to breastfeed.

I was able to sit down 3 hours after surgery, I was able to walk around 7hours after surgery with help, my bandage was removed 24 hours after, and I'm here on my feet walking on my own. I want to go and tell the nurse I just farted grin good night

This iya ibeji no go kill person with laugh o,abeg wen can I come & eat the ewa ibeji(twins beans), I'm craving for it cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
@beedam,sorry to take u back. What quantity of the castor oil did u take cos I'm beginning to think ur reaction to labour was due to the quantity u took grin,maybe I can just take small of it grin

@all mamas, when can I start eating pineapples, let me start preparing myself. These days the kind vex wey I just dey vex for dh no be here, I don dey plan the kind slap wey I go give am on that day sef, him go hear am! Body dey pepper me tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:

Congratulations. May her arrival bring joy to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
Congrats ooooooooooo. Infact this thread has made me realize my calling. Lol
Oya who is next?

tchiwinnie:
Haaa, y na? Wot did they say it ll do to ur lo?

Dont mind them. Nothing oh. The way they are pampering this baby even before it is born I no just understand. So te vaby don know say e b ajebo. If I mention pizza baby go de dance. Tumbke for my bele. It is well.
FexCathy:

Wow congrats Mzora. I jus knew u wud be nxt. God bless O. Mytestimony be warming up o! U r next in line.

Chei see as my heart de beat. U mean I am next on the list? Chineke! May God make it easy for us.

beedam:

Congratulations dearie,God bless you and your lo. So happy for you
Mytestimony, hope you are not going to be like me sha? Class captain wey go born for another month grin

He he he he. Beedam ntor my baby wont do that to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
imurboss:
@beedam,sorry to take u back. What quantity of the castor oil did u take cos I'm beginning to think ur reaction to labour was due to the quantity u took grin,maybe I can just take small of it grin

@all mamas, when can I start eating pineapples, let me start preparing myself. These days the kind vex wey I just dey vex for dh no be here, I don dey plan the kind slap wey I go give am on that day sef, him go hear am! Body dey pepper me tongue

I took a tablespoon of it and labour started almost immediately . If you want take small,oya go take teaspoon na tongue. I think it's because I ve zero tolerance to pain. You can try it if you can make I no scare you. I read about a lot of people who used it.

All these plan wey you dey plan for your husband, diaris God ooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations to all the new moms here ( God keep you and your family) and safe - sweet delivery to the ones next inline.

( been a silent observer though I asked a question here sometime in January)

Am 13 weeks today but feeling really tired and my left arm/ palm is feeling numb, arghhhhhh .

# teamSeptember wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=sexiebecky post=31361939][/quote]

Team april, I dey here gidigba

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:

Congrats Dear, may God bless her and make her a source of joy to u and ur entire ousehold. March mamas no dey gree at all, see plenty birth already wen today is still 6th, ok now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.