Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122155 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo

Congratulations ma'am. May her arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo

Congrats dear.
I cannot imagine what you passed through those 5days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=zeezaa post=66096682][/quote]
Ọya, 2 of you start, compile ur lists and others will join.

They are still having ms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
@erutoria, congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=toyeem post=66085469]
Pls visit d hospital ASAP. Happened to me at 24weeks and it turned out dat I was having pre-term contractions which was already working on my cervix. Was placed on bed rest and pelvic rest with ssome drugs and I got better. It might be something or nothing to bother urself about but see a doctor to be on a safe side./quote]alright thanks, i'll go meet my doctor tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
erutoria:

Congrats mama and fastest recovery. welcome our blessed princess. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

It is the season to be jolly! Our babies are rolling in. May God protect us all even as we care for our newborns. We are victorious.

Hearty congrats to erutoria kiss

MONIKER......... EDD.......... GENDER....BIRTHDATE

FEBRUARY ARRIVALS

foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18
curve..................1/3/18..... ( )........16/2/18
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... Princess.....21/2/18
Elmaspeed........ 9/3/18......Prince......22/2/18
Soonest.......... 3/3/18......Prince....... 27/2/18
Tunis24.........29/3/18......Prince & princess.....27/2/18
Happychildlove......1/3/18.....Prince....28/2/18

MARCH ARRIVALS

Maggiespecial......16/3/18.....Prince.... 2/3/18
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......Princess....8/3/18
angelys............16/3/18.......Prince.......... 9/3/18
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince......... 12/3/18
Eniafelamo........31/3/18........Princess......13/3/18
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince........14/3/18
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......Princess..... 15/3/18
Showerses..............9/3/18.......Prince........ 16/3/18
Deboniar............11/3/18.......Princess....... 16/3/18
Aneeks........... 15/3/18........Princess......... 18/3/18
Lilliesbud12..... APRIL.........Princess........ 19/3/18
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess.......22/3/18

STILL TO COME...
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Fruitbae......... 18/3/18....... Prince
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
biggal.......... 23/3/18......princess
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good evening wonderful mamas in the house.

I'm new here and just got my BFP. 4realwoman led me by hand and brought me over.

I was pregnant last year and lost it at 6 months.

My marriage will be 2 by April. I need all the advice I can get from experienced mothers here.
I am taking pregnacare original and 5mg folic acid. Is there any other thing I should be doing?

Is it too early to register for antenatal? Please do not pass me by. Thanks

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jessie21:
yes I drink water a lot but I don't knw what's causing it......Apart from low water intake,what else could be the cause.
Stress
Infection
Or even nothing.
Just make sure u are being monitored
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

I'm new here and just got my BFP. 4realwoman led me by hand and brought me over.

My marriage will be 2 by April. I need all the advice I can get from experienced mothers here.
I am taking pregnacare original and 5mg folic acid. Is there any other thing I should be doing?

Welcome dear.
Happy for you.
Don't forget to use UPTH this time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FashionTrend: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Roseey0:

Welcome dear.
Happy for you.
What's upth?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FashionTrend: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello mothers in the house I just got my BFP also and I don't think it's up to 4 weeks yet

Please are the dos and don't
And maybe some supplements to avoid miscarriage

I know God does wonders and it can only be him all through the phase

Any other advice is appreciated Thanks everyone

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Congratulations!
FashionTrend:
Hello mothers in the house I just got my BFP also and I don't think it's up to 4 weeks yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

Welcome, nno, kabo, vvip member, this is the place for you till after 9 months, wishing you stress-free preg journey and supernatural delivery in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Sabi mamas will soon attend to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
erutoria:
Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
FashionTrend:

Congrats and welcome mama, stress-free bumping and safe delivery.
Relax, Mamas that sabi will soon answer tou.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Roseey0:

Welcome dear.
Happy for you.

Thank you mama Roseey0. Glad to be here smiley
Please, am I to start antenatal now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Welcome, nno, kabo, vvip member, this is the place for you till after 9 months, wishing you stress-free preg journey and supernatural delivery in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Sabi mamas will soon attend to you.

Thank you my wonderful mama, and I say a big amen to your prayers. God bless you real good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

Thank you mama Roseey0. Glad to be here smiley
Welcome mama.I wish you a stress free preggie and successful delivery.
Pls register as soon as you can cos of your prev history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Liftedhands:
Wow! Could it be somting else is responsible for the pain? Cos ive read severally and told BH is not meant to be painful.

I dont know o! Cos i have also read it's not painful. Bearable pain though. Most time when they ask me when labour started, i cant categorically say cos the transition from braxton hicks to labour contraction is not really noticeable. I only notice regularity and rhythm. Well, just my experience.
Howz Ekene bobo? Hope you are still maintaining his fresh skin grin? Regards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:34am On Mar 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Thank you mama Ros Glad to be here smiley
Considering your history,no, I dont think you should.
Just take your prenatal and register around 12weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:59am On Mar 24, 2018
FashionTrend:

What's upth?
University of ph teaching hospital
Welcome
No super woman tendencies. Rest and take things easy.
Take your prenatals and attend your antenatals
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:04am On Mar 24, 2018
mumsgirl27:

you just described what have been passing through for the past one week. it is like a there is an electric shock within my V, its stops immediately I take a rest.
I hope and pray baby stays for more weeks becos am just 33weeks gone.
My Doc says I might be porting to April
side eye to Patking .
No start wetin you no fit finish o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:13am On Mar 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Congratulations! This time, this baby shall stay and you will deliver safely.
I don't know the reason behind your previous loss, so it'll be best to register with a hospital for antenatal and let your gynae monitor the pregnancy as it progresses. I don't think you should wait till 12weeks like everyone else. You don't necessarily have to start attending antenatal classes yet but register and let your doctor follow you up from Day one. Its what my doc does.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:42am On Mar 24, 2018
6 weeks of God's goodness and motherhood bliss, it's not been easy but these children makes the stress worth it...
Meet Mofiyinfoluwa and Moyinoluwa @ 6weeks

Pix going down soon.

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2018
erutoria:
congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 6:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Bloomingbud:
6 weeks of God's goodness and motherhood bliss, it's not been easy but these children makes the stress worth it...

Pix going down soon.
wow ! they are looking radiant. you are really trying mama. May they bring more joy in your home

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince is finally here. I see something shaaaaaaa!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Cc all April mom. Patking

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fiducia: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Fiducia:
Mamas ooo
Good morning smiley

Long post alert!

I need suggestions please
I have a pregnant cousin, we are both students and we just started this semester's exams.
Her husband stays in a different state so am the only one she has here.

Her EDD was yesterday, both LMP and first scan, thank God say she no born yesterday o because we write exam that yesterday tongue.
As we were getting set yesterday morning for the exam, na so her belle just dey riot, dey change shape anyhow (braxton Hicks), we were both scared oo, we just dey beg God say make that yesterday's exam no cast angry and God answered kiss
Besides, we were soo unprepared, it was just yesterday that we washed the baby's clothes and packed her bag.

Our next exam is on Monday, then wednesday,
and after that, we would be given a short easter break (4 days). The moment we return from easter break, we will write the remaining courses at a stretch, no breathing space.

Is there something we can do to bring on labour? (No kpekus in town, no stairs around)
At least from now till easter, because after that, e no go funny at all embarassed

Again, she registered in a general hospital far from our campus(like 20-25 minutes with shuttle or bike). She doesn't know what a contraction feels like, she never experienced period cramps, that would have been a pointer. Now when she is complaining of waist pain, I no know wetin dey happen embarassed. Bikonu when do we know its time to leave for the hospital?

NB: she is a first time mum, me self never marry, two naive souls, double wahala
And mum said she is not coming till she puts to bed

Sorry for the long post kiss

Thank you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Pix going down soon.

Awwww twins!!! shocked I love love love, God bless you lovelies. Well done mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince is finally here. I see something shaaaaaaa!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Cc all April mom. Patking

Hallelujah oo GLORY to the most high God . Congrats mama and welcome our blessed princey. so now you can eat anything you like ni? Lol. Thank you JESUS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2018
You are highly welcome to this great family whyworryph and fashiontrend! May you both have a stress free journey.

NNE soldiers @soonest Ekene is fine and getting fresher grin

Bloomingbud your twins are adorable! Kisses to them kiss kiss

Rvpbae and erutoria congrats for a safe delivery God bless your littles ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.