Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121673 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Liftedhands:
Haa! It is well with your lo good you've emptied the fridge, that's one thing about tropical fruits always best to eat them with caution during pregnancy, hope you didn't eat it with the skin? All I've seen eat it in my village always peels off the skin.
I honestly can't stand the bitter taste, but I like to perceive the scent.

Even Ona (bush yam) is bitter to me undecided
Good morning to you too.
Mama Ekene, do you mean that Ona z wild yam abi wild yam z different.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

Who dey house oooo...it is me making my majestic entrance,porting from TTC thread into the pregnancy thread..please where is the Golden chair ooo and red carpet God has answered my prayers.

Wow... welcome ma'am
Your Joy will remain permanent in Jesus name.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Pls sisters, is biitterleaf soup safe to eat? I'm in my 1st trimester and I'm craving the soup bad embarassed embarassed. I read something online but it wasn't very clear. Bikonu answer me oo don't jump and pass mamas.

Yes it's. Is the juice that's not safe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2018
juicypetal:

My dear, please obey the doctor's order for bed rest. It's better to be safe than sorry after all you are almost there. Yes, cervical incompetence is 2nd trimester wahala but you can't just ignore it. Get another ultrasound scan done at another clinic for the benefit of doubt.
I learnt about cervical incompetence with the loss of my son @ 18 weeks 17/04. It's a bitter experience.
I hereby withdraw from race until further notice cc @ September teamies. Can't go

back to previous posts for my teamies

Sorry for your loss dear,you will definitely come back this year Gods willing.

but to you that is always checking on me, I am most grateful. Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy and safest delivery at the right time.
Hoping to come back soonest again.
#onelove
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

Who dey house oooo...it is me making my majestic entrance,porting from TTC thread into the pregnancy thread..please where is the Golden chair ooo and red carpet God has answered my prayers.
Welcome dear, wish you a sweet and smooth ride on dz journey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2018
juicypetal:

My dear, please obey the doctor's order for bed rest. It's better to be safe than sorry after all you are almost there. Yes, cervical incompetence is 2nd trimester wahala but you can't just ignore it. Get another ultrasound scan done at another clinic for the benefit of doubt.
I learnt about cervical incompetence with the loss of my son @ 18 weeks 17/04. It's a bitter experience.
I hereby withdraw from race until further notice cc @ September teamies. Can't go back to previous posts for my teamies monikers but to you that is always checking on me, I am most grateful. Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy and safest delivery at the right time.
Hoping to come back soonest again.
#onelove
Sorry dear, may u receive double for ur loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
nneejima:
Mama Ekene, do you mean that Ona z wild yam abi wild yam z different.
Ona is bitter yam, Abala wild yam. Some call water yam ona.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2018
FloraEC:

It is sweet but have a bitter taste few mins after eating it.

My experience yesterday.
After eating 5 yesterday, 3 at once and 2 later in the evening. I went to the loo to urinate, wiped and saw a clear M. Plug, it was plenty(sorry TMI). No contraction, Google said is normal. Told my children to finish the remaining one, cleaned the fridge thoroughly so I won't perceive anything again, drank plenty water and prayed for God's protection over my bun. Longer-throat won't kill me at all, biko July still far. My bun is kicking wella.

Good morning
Nne ugiri dey purge oo, it ll help reset ur system cos it aids in weight loss, its a major component of green tea... Sorry inugo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
nneejima:

Nne ugiri dey purge oo, it ll help reset ur system cos it aids in weight loss, its a major component of green tea... Sorry inugo

I'm not eating again oo. Daalį»„ sister mi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liftedhands:
legendsmother loisemm spakuls adorablewifey where una dey o? i don keep land for una here.
Iya Ekene another mama yaff occupy her land oo, two more to go. See God in action.
Congratulations spakuls happy bumping and safe delivery dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
With gratitude and all thanks to God. We were blessed with a baby boy on the 15th of April through emergency CS.
God has been grateful to us through our four years of waiting wIth one fallopian tube.
Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alameen.
I pray for all gtc mums, that God answers their prayers , all waddling mums for safe deliveries, and all mothers that God bless their children.
Its bn a wonderful journey.
Cc Patking

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elvisscientist(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Millions Made With This Fufu Pounding Machine by elvisscientist(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
bibeetee:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
With gratitude and all thanks to God. We were blessed with a baby boy on the 15th of April through emergency CS.
God has been grateful to us through our four years of waiting wIth one fallopian tube.
I pray for all gtc mums, that God answers their prayers , all waddling mums for safe deliveries, and all mothers that God bless their children.
Cc Patki.ng
congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

see your Golden chair make you balance well well.
Once again welcome and congrats

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
@Spakuls so happy for you. wishing you healthy 9 months with swift delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
bibeetee:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Cc Patking
congrats mama. wishing you quick recovery. my kisses to your prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
beatiegirl:
Good Morning wonderful mamas in the house, have read a lot of touching delivery stories. Keep imagining how mine will be.

My challenge is that I haven't had sex a lot of times is general (believe it or not), it's usually painful or just not pleasurable. So, I got married last year and my husband lives in Europe while I'm still in naija for now.

I took in after the wedding, now I'm 32 weeks gone. Not enough sex, he only returns once in four months (I thought I could cope).

I ordinarily always imagine how this baby is going to pass through my vaginal canal, it even gets me scared.
Now, I have been told I have a big baby.
The scan result showed feral weight around 1kg at 23 weeks, and the doctor said it was fine. Now they're asking me to go for OGTT, which I found out is usually because of big babies.

Please I need some reassurance that first time moms can give birth to big babies vaginally.

Plus this no sex thing, is it of any disadvantage.
First and foremost, don't be scared... the pain is really in your head as it might not be an entirely painful something. I had my twins vaginally and it was not as painful as I imagined. Second, seks helps to make the pathway freer but that doesn't mean you can't give birth through the jajaina, so the worst that could happen in your case would be tears. Just work closely with your doctor and midwives, then don't be shy to ask questions.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
So tatacherie na my teammate? O di egwu!
Zeezaa, na you be capoo abi? EDD is Sept 6th, tho I was given Sept 12th at first.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
beatiegirl:
Good Morning wonderful mamas in the house, have read a lot of touching delivery stories. Keep imagining how mine will be.

My challenge is that I haven't had sex a lot of times is general (believe it or not), it's usually painful or just not pleasurable. So, I got married last year and my husband lives in Europe while I'm still in naija for now.

I took in after the wedding, now I'm 32 weeks gone. Not enough sex, he only returns once in four months (I thought I could cope).

I ordinarily always imagine how this baby is going to pass through my vaginal canal, it even gets me scared.
Now, I have been told I have a big baby.
The scan result showed feral weight around 1kg at 23 weeks, and the doctor said it was fine. Now they're asking me to go for OGTT, which I found out is usually because of big babies.

Please I need some reassurance that first time moms can give birth to big babies vaginally.

Plus this no sex thing, is it of any disadvantage.

One reason why I love this group is that it shows u that you not the only one going thru somethings.....
Am a ftm too... and we are 34weeks today.....

This week though I find my sef thinking about Labour and how painful it's going to be and getting really really scared....
The last time it happened I actually burst into tears.....

Not much sex too as my husband is out of town......plus I had a threatened miscarriage at 21wks so being on pelvic and bed rest......

It is well with us mama..... I just cry and pray to my God cos am so sure he won't leave me..... I trust in him completely........

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
lessonslearned:

One reason why I love this group is that it shows u that you not the only one going thru somethings.....
Am a ftm too... and we are 34weeks today.....

This week though I find my sef thinking about Labour and how painful it's going to be and getting really really scared....
The last time it happened I actually burst into tears.....

Not much sex too as my husband is out of town......plus I had a threatened miscarriage at 21wks so being on pelvic and bed rest......

It is well with us mama..... I just cry and pray to my God cos am so sure he won't leave me..... I trust in him completely........

You will overcome. I had same fears too as I'm naturally very tight down there. Sex was only pleasurable during ovulation period, almost 2 years being married plus seks wasn't a constant during pregnancy.

Don't think or stress about it. The moment will come and go. I had minor tear and we are almost one month now. You need good support on that day, hubby or someone

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
bukit05:
j

Thank God am not alone. The hunger no be here, in fact its uncontrollable, I eat in small portion though, but with the small portion I fit eat 10 times per day lol grin

You are certainly not alone teamie. My own morning sickness comes in the evenings and not really on daily basis.
That leaves me with a lot of time to eat all through the day.
If I eat in small portion, it would seem like I have not started.
It shall end well for all of use in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
lessonslearned:

pray to my God cos am so sure he won't leave me..... I trust in him completely........

You are completely right about that. God won't leave you. Hold on to that faith.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

You are welcome fruitful mama. Relax and enjoy your stay for 9 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

You are certainly not alone teamie. My own morning sickness comes in the evenings and not really on daily basis.
That leaves me with a lot of time to eat all through the day.
If I eat in small portion, it would seem like I have not started.
It shall end well for all of use in Jesus name, amen.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
4realwoman:
see your Golden chair make you balance well well.
Once again welcome and congrats

Thanks sis...I don siddon wella,thank you for the wishes..God Bless You real Good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thanks so much mamas for the kind wishes and Amen to your prayers..God Bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Eiya, this your response just touched my heart. *wipes off a tear*

@bolded gave me mixed feelings. It was both encouraging and... I dunno wah to call the other feeling embarassed

It is well with me. I've been crying a lot today. Little things make me cry these days...
Is it pregnancy related? Never experienced it like this before.

Lol
It's the hormones.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

Our senior is entering her 13th week trouble seeker. Come to think of it, you are in the 13th week, it goes to show that we are very correct in insisting that you go born for November.

Watch and see tongue tongue tongue

Just about to enter o.....
Me, I'm inside already and about to sashay out tongue
You that you're talking sef, I'm sure you are still in week 9. You never enter double digits sef grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

See wahala mama! She's so close to us o, imagine in her 13th week and we too are close to 13th week, what does it tell you?.......Finally finally You are borning in NOVEMBER d great team after all the shakara and all d quarree heheheee tongue tongue

Ya joking angry
We shall see
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

@zaynie, I told you grin grin

Side eyes her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Awesomemama:
Can't wait for October and November to come so I'll know when mama zaynie will finally offload grin grin
And catch all dem porters

Congrats to mamas that have birthed their LOs
God keep them safe and sound for us... Amen

For sure I'm Team Oct.
I never port for my life before. If na to twerk this baby out by October 31st 11.59pm, I will do it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
LoveofGod2much:
Good morning all, I hope we are all doing good. I have been following this topic during my first pregnancy and it really helped me a lot. It's me, Ugly Betty from 2016, don't know if we still have team mates (TEAM AUGUST/SEPTEMBER )in this group. This is my second missionary journey, I forgot my password and had to open another moniker.

Biko, team mates, where are you. Am in my 32 weeks and thank God for the journey so far. It has been God all through. MUMMY zainye, mummy ekene and others, I hope una still dey.

May God guide and protect us in this Journey of 9 months so that we will carry our little ones. Mummy alive, Baby alive , daddy alive and plenty money. Amen. TGIF.

We still dey kakaraka.
How body?/
Welcome back.
I wish you easy peasy delivery kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.