Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123557 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:49pm On May 23, 2018
Roseey0:
Maryam1234
Next time, immediately you are given TT, move your arms up and down. It will be painful but it will relieve you after sometime. The first nurse that gave me TT told me that.
If you dont move your arms at that point, you will continue feeling paralysed on that arm
Thanks dear it's noted,I took pcm this morning and slept all through so I am fine now.thanks for your concern.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2018
Anugod:
How exactly is it doing you? Is it the arm you were given that is painful? TT could be painful, especially the first shot. Try not to massage it, just place ice block on it. You should feel better before the end of today.
Yes ma it's the hand,I will follow your prescription next time after the second dose.I am fine now,thanks for your input kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD?

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO....OTHER PEPPERS SHOULD COME OUT OOOOO

Present Cappo.... We are doing fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 6:59pm On May 23, 2018
bukit05:

Good morning teamie, I got mine this morning and am not feeling any pain. Sorry dear.
I was fine yesterday too but fast-forward to this morning the pain started I am fine now,it might be my body physiology maybe I am allergic to it.Thanks for your concern ma kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:18pm On May 23, 2018
Jessie21:
It's good to have u back in the house ma

Thanks ma'am. Hope you are doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
This is to announce the grand entrance of my Diamond prince on 18/05 via elective CS. BS coming soon.
Cc mumsgirl
congrats mama and welcome to your Diamond prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
Ayauche:

Mama Rubyzz its good to have u back and we miss u more. The count down ain't easy jare, have been dealing with serious heart burn. May God make it easy for us all.

Thanks dear, seriously counting down. The weight of lo is really something now. Pele for the heartburn, it will soon be over

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Present we thank God for the journey so far. @Cappo Rubyzz nice having you back smiley

Thanks ma'am, I enjoy the energy you radiate. How body

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:47pm On May 23, 2018
@khaite23, congrats teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 7:48pm On May 23, 2018
Mumofnations:
BA BA BA.........my janded princess was born yesterday 21/5/2018 weighing 3.2kg via ELCS. Mum and baby are fine.Dad keeps laughing at her voracious appetite.BS coming soon.

cc Ayauche,all June Mommas.

Congratulations teamie. God bless your princess mightily. June mamas floor don open be that o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
lessonslearned:

Well they have supposed to have started you on TT and antimalarial injections.....

About asking if it's normal not to be showing by 22wks don't worry you will show......
I used to be like you even till 28wks but now geez I feel like am gonna just burst open....

My next appointment is first week in june, lets hope i'll be given if not i'll probably ask.

Okay i feel relieved then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:58pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations to all mama that Ve downloaded, God bless ur little ones and make them a source of joy to the family.

We carry our big Belle enter market today. Will post the prices when we don rest.

Team August, I dey hail ooo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin.

First birthday as a mother ...Exactly a week to my baaaaaaby.
Chai God! I love how you love me .

Where are my last year may team? Who is on another missionary journey? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
This is to announce the grand entrance of my Diamond prince on 18/05 via elective CS. BS coming soon.
Cc mumsgirl

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Forget about your tummy protudin for now it's still too early some people naturaly have a small bump.

The most important drugs you need to be taking are folic acid, b complex, fesolate, calcium, or you get pregnacare. Please don't wait for the hospital to give you drugs if they don't, go buy them yourself. Cheers smiley

Thanks mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
Rubyzz:

Thanks ma'am, I enjoy the energy you radiate. How body
Thanks Ma'am body dey fine o just that I'm so anxious to meet my baby and I'm so tired these days. May God see us through smiley hope you are great?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
Rubyzz:

Thanks ma'am. Hope you are doing great
Yh,we give all glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
bukit05:

Which yeye deliberation grin Somebody cannot pull ya leg in peace, lemme jo.

BlessedDiva are u sure she is really repented? Hmm...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
Wemmy017:
Help pls...Can't post my bs. What exactly am i doing wrong to be banned each time i try to post? cry

Dominique, could you please look into this?
She has been trying to post her Birth Story for a while now.
Thanks in advance kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:59pm On May 23, 2018
Rayhanna:
Hello beautiful mamas. M new here and a FTM. I must be honest, v really learnt a lot from all you wonderful mamas. God bless you all. Meanwhile EDD is September 24 according scan.

A quick question mamas, 1. I'm currently 22weeks according to LMP and v not been given any drugs in the hospital except for pronatal that i was asked to use on a daily basis, plix m i suppose to be worried?? Currently registered at Randle Maternity and child care.

Also, my belly doesnt seem to protude in cloth, ppl will hardly notice m preggy except for my bust that has really increased in size. Is this normal as well?
Also sabi mamas, they dont seem to give lectures during antenatal days, all they do is check our vitals and we see a doc. Is this normal. Thanks for your anticipated inputs.
N.b I've been an active participant on nl, just registered wt a new moniker for ds purpose.

PRONATAL has everything needed as a pregnant woman.
That's what I used all through my preggy days.

Your belly will show when due. Most ftm doesn't show early.

Maybe you used to go when they are through with lecture.
HnH 9months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 12:48am On May 24, 2018
phlakkeys:

PRONATAL has everything needed as a pregnant woman.
That's what I used all through my preggy days.

Your belly will show when due. Most ftm doesn't show early.

Maybe you used to go when they are through with lecture.
HnH 9months.

Thanks a lot mama... really appreciate. Will stick to the daily usage of the PRONATAL. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:10am On May 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

BlessedDiva are u sure she is really repented? Hmm...

Leave her na raging hormones, it's making her act funny. Just forgive her.
Moreover she's one of us y'know, Had it been she's a member of one team like that......we for dash am quadruplets tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:58am On May 24, 2018
Congrats to May mamas who have delivered and wish others safe delivery with a glorious bs.

Contem2011 how are you doing my teamie, hope the pain is no more. The Lord is our strength. August team, how waddling? The belle should be getting attention that soon, people will be asking "you never born?"... how I hate that question!

Madam Zaynie, I see you. I thought you'd hanged boots tey tey. chai, when teacher becomes student... you have all the experience and knowledge so I only wish you stress free pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:01am On May 24, 2018
luvluvluv:
Hello my people
My 13 weeks preg wife woke me up last night and I saw fear in her eyes. So I asked what the matter is and she said to me "blood". She said she went to urinate and found blood on the tissue she used to wipe. Then there was a drop of blood on the floor. Is this a normal thing? Anyone here experienced this before?

We intend seeing our doctor this weekend.

How's she now hope the she sought medical help asap. Bed rest is really advisable and taking the prescribed progesterone drugs.
I had same experience and now in 3rd trimester so be positive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:40am On May 24, 2018
poshestmina:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin.

First birthday as a mother ...Exactly a week to my baaaaaaby.
Chai God! I love how you love me .

Where are my last year may team? Who is on another missionary journey? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy birthday mama
I wish you many more fruitful years of celebration

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:21am On May 24, 2018
The daily pronatal has everything you need please. Ask about how they handle antimalarials and tetanus injections at your next appointment,every hospital has it's own protocol for these things

If your tummy was flat before pregnancy your tummy won't shoot out early. Also depends on how you're carrying. Nothing to worry about

Rayhanna:
Hello beautiful mamas. M new here and a FTM. I must be honest, v really learnt a lot from all you wonderful mamas. God bless you all. Meanwhile EDD is September 24 according scan.

A quick question mamas, 1. I'm currently 22weeks according to LMP and v not been given any drugs in the hospital except for pronatal that i was asked to use on a daily basis, plix m i suppose to be worried?? Currently registered at Randle Maternity and child care.

Also, my belly doesnt seem to protude in cloth, ppl will hardly notice m preggy except for my bust that has really increased in size. Is this normal as well?
Also sabi mamas, they dont seem to give lectures during antenatal days, all they do is check our vitals and we see a doc. Is this normal. Thanks for your anticipated inputs.
N.b I've been an active participant on nl, just registered wt a new moniker for ds purpose.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2018
Rayhanna:

You are welcome ma'am, May God make the journey easy for us all.
please I've got a question to ask. I use Randle too.
Are they attending to pregnant women despite the strike?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 8:47am On May 24, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Leave her na raging hormones, it's making her act funny. Just forgive her.
Moreover she's one of us y'know, Had it been she's a member of one team like that......we for dash am quadruplets tongue

Lol, thank u for having my back jare. WhyworryPH lemme alone o tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 9:08am On May 24, 2018
hunniesuzie:
The daily pronatal has everything you need please. Ask about how they handle antimalarials and tetanus injections at your next appointment,every hospital has it's own protocol for these things

If your tummy was flat before pregnancy your tummy won't shoot out early. Also depends on how you're carrying. Nothing to worry about

Thanks a lot ma'am. I'll definitely ask on my next appointment. And Yes, i used to have a flat tummy before pregnancy.
And please, what do u mean by "depends on how i'm carrying"?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:08am On May 24, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
Cc mumsgirl
Congrats Mama,wish you quick recovery.
Welcome Diamond Prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 9:11am On May 24, 2018
Oliran:

You are welcome ma'am, May God make the journey easy for us all.
please I've got a question to ask. I use Randle too.
Are they attending to pregnant women despite the strike?

Aamen. Thanks ma'am. My last appointment was first week in May and that was before the strike commenced. So i really dont know till i visit there again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) (4362) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.