Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123702 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol!
nefertitiram:

Hehehehe, no worry, when they start giving you karate chops, you will be wondering which training school they learnt such kicks! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
My dear it's not far ooo! B4 u know it August is here.[quote author=tikosdear post=31929567][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
FexCathy:
Pls nurse kaffy, is it ok to give gripe water and nospamin to my boy? He is 1wk and 5 days. A fellow nurse recommended it when she saw d way he was stretching but u kno say na ur word we beliv pass for here. Awaiting ur reply. Tanks.

My boy was also like that. Infact we used to make fun of him not knowing that the poor little boy was in pain. I observed he acted liked that anytime I took milk. I resulted to google and found out that some babies are intolerant to cow milk because thebody doesnt breakdown cowmilk so it goes directlyto thebreast and thebaby's digestive system is imature for cowmilk hence the discomfort.to reducethe gssiness make sure u burp ur baby after eating as burping reduces the excess gas swallowed during eating and crying.also lie ur baby on his tummy to sleep. U will b verygrateful for that as it also reduces the stomach discomfort to minimum and reduces spitting.nva lie ur babyon his back if he isnot well burped but he can lie on histummy.observe ur baby's every move.it sure means something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
beedam:

So sorry abt your loss. God Almighty will bring you back here sooner than you expect. We luv you!

tkz so much .how is ur boy, hp u don saba d vigilante proper now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
modath:

So sorry.....
tkz ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks so much nurse Kaffy, u have been so wonderful. God bless u.
kaffy4bill:

Bn an hectic day, so sori 4 d late response. Registration is 1150,u pay 150 per visit for urinalysis, anc fee is 10k, cs is 105k, tink normal delivery is btw 20-30k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
belabouche123:
@ahmanim, so sorry for your lose. take heart. sad

tk u so much. so happy @ all mamas for d support we give to one another. May we all reap d fruits of our labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
FexCathy:
Pls nurse kaffy, is it ok to give gripe water and nospamin to my boy? He is 1wk and 5 days. A fellow nurse recommended it when she saw d way he was stretching but u kno say na ur word we beliv pass for here. Awaiting ur reply. Tanks.

I asked her the same thing. She said NO o. I asked some oda nurses bf I asked her. No nurse agreed to gripe water. A matron yesterday told me it will go. Just time. Need to burp baby after each feed. Lie baby on stomach. Baby massage. Hot compress on tummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fabmummy:

Sorry dear, God will come through for, there shall be no loss again

Amin. thank u so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bbglory:
Ahmanim: i lost it
So sorry dear God will surely give u another.
Fabmummy:

Amin. thank u so much
euphorbia:

M sorry mama.pls keep ur faith in God.you are coming back too share you life birth story soonest
Fabmummy:

Amin thank u so much. May u all carry to term n have a wonderful birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello mamas, pls lets be careful how we place children to sleep on their tummys especially when we are not there with them. When they are still very young and not able to lift their heads up, it might be better to lay them to sleep on their back to reduce the risk of choking.

Well done to everyone!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kimoni:
Hello mamas, pls lets be careful how we place children to sleep on their tummys especially when we are not there with them. When they are still very young and not able to lift their heads up, it might be better to lay them to sleep on their back to reduce the risk of choking.

Well done to everyone!
Hearing this for the first time, i thought they say the best position to put a baby is to make the baby sleep on the stomach or side so if he wants to pour out milk it can easily flow to the bed or something rather than put them on the back. i thought the putting them on the back is the one that chokes them? please i am unclear about this.
AFTM thats why i am asking cos i dont know ni o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Senior Beedam thanks for ds infor,I will surely go there after election, if I no put senior now u fit punish me, lol. Thanks
beedam:

That CS is expensive in a general hospital o. And Luth,una sabi strike no be small. Na for sis kaffy workshop the strike build lagos headquarters grin.

Mine is Randle General hospital. The best so far in lagos state wink. It used cleanliness and newness beat island maternity. Very very good and enough doctors on each duty and has good record of delivery throughout my seven month plus with them till I also witness the good work myself.

Registration + ANC is 10,400, urinalysis per ANC is 100, normal delivery is 24k while CS is 48k.

Cc Lana75
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
ahmanim:

i lost it.
So sorry for your loss.
May God console you with another soonest, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
sheweezy:

Hearing this for the first time, i thought they say the best position to put a baby is to make the baby sleep on the stomach or side so if he wants to pour out milk it can easily flow to the bed or something rather than put them on the back. i thought the putting them on the back is the one that chokes them? please i am unclear about this.
AFTM thats why i am asking cos i dont know ni o

That was the belief then but due to the incessant cases of choking, doctors now advise that babies be put on thier back to sleep. The milk will still pour out even when babies lie on their back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls how do I get to d Randle Gen Hop from Ikeja?thanks
beedam:

That CS is expensive in a general hospital o. And Luth,una sabi strike no be small. Na for sis kaffy workshop the strike build lagos headquarters grin.

Mine is Randle General hospital. The best so far in lagos state wink. It used cleanliness and newness beat island maternity. Very very good and enough doctors on each duty and has good record of delivery throughout my seven month plus with them till I also witness the good work myself.

Registration + ANC is 10,400, urinalysis per ANC is 100, normal delivery is 24k while CS is 48k.

Cc Lana75
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nafikowa: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks.

quote author=modath post=31983309]@Nafi&bella,
You are welcome.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=sheweezy post=31993557]
AFTM thats why i am asking cos i dont know ni o[/qu

Babies can lift their head snd turn to the other side from 3/4 weeeks. Its part of their developmental milestones. Just make sure his head is firmly placed on the bed with the ear facing down and the nose free so he can breath well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=sheweezy post=31993557]
AFTM thats why i am asking cos i dont know ni o[/qu

Babies can lift their head snd turn to the other side from 3/4 weeeks. Its part of their developmental milestones. I am a FTM and my baby is 5 weeks. He turns his head well to suit his comfort. He chokes most times he is placed on his back.Just make sure his head is firmly placed on the bed with the ear facing down and the nose free so he can breath well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
@ Mytestimony & hajarahbadmus, tank u for ur response but I can't lie him down on his tummy yet cos he was circumsized on sat so d penis is still healing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetDinma(f): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
imurboss:
uote author=mummy2be post=31947920]Teamapril if your here say cheese grin

Cheeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeee grin! Bags are packed & very close to the hospital,will start consuming a lot of pineapples by this weekend grin God will see us thru

Team April too. Does pineapple help?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
I notice a faint line on my tummy 2day,team july una don notice am or na only me waka come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
cutiereborn:

So sorry for your loss.
May God console you with another soonest, Amen.
thank u ma. feel so loves
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fabmummy:

Deezou:

Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilaihi raaji'un is all you need to say and Allah will give you a better one,be patient sis #hugs#
Fabmummy:

thank u mas n amen to all your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Austin234(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
I subscribe on behalf of my wife

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Austin234:
I subscribe on behalf of my wife

She is welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Austin234(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
rezzy:

She is welcome

Pls are u a medical doctor?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
D@opeoluwa2, welcm. Dt ws superfast. Lolzzzz. hw r ur LO"s?
@ijeoma, mayb u shd try Faith medicals complex on airport road.
All bumping mum, may God be with u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Austin234:

Pls are u a medical doctor?

Nop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
opeoluwa2:
To every mama in this beautiful thread, i hail oooh.
Where are the old mamas, reading thru this thread makes me feel like a stranger.all I se are new mamas, pls old mamas show face small naw
Congrats to everyone who has put to birth especially sayoberry,iya beji of life.
Chifreke, dhabeautyjas, fino,tobiegal,beevann,lyndaroyce, lovinaM, twinmama,kai my brain no remember again
Mamaabike and all the new mamas.
I love you.
I ve officially joined this thread again.
But I don't know how far I am gone. Didn't see my period when breastfeeding. So couldn't tell when I took in.
Starting ANC soonest.
Just want to holla you guys.
Pls keep safe during this election period.
May God deliver us from election violence.
dear, i dey like dele giwa o.
ahmanin, God knowa best and he will give u a precious one that will stay just take heart dear and remember u have a family u can lean on here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nicole7R: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2015
I was diagnosed with fibroid and my two tube was blocked also, it is almost a year now since i order an herbal product from (Oduduwa Ajakaye) on facebook, Today i have giving birth to a baby boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 4:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Nicole7R:
I was diagnosed with fibroid and my two tube was blocked also, it is almost a year now since i order an herbal product from (Oduduwa Ajakaye) on facebook, Today i have giving birth to a baby boy
Please go to advertisement section.We discuss serious business here not spams.
I noticed you just registered today and you are spreading same message all over the health page.
Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.