Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063447 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
proudmom38:

where una dey o?
I was placed on 2wks when I got to 27wks,how many weeks re u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks @Modath, not doing much now. apart from* running around nd entertaining an energetic 15month old boy*and chores.
team October look how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by milayo(f): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good evening everyone,
I'm new on this thread though have been a silent reader. Hope I'm welcomed smiley. Please I'm 13weeks pregnant and I noticed that my breast tenderness is gone with no fullness either. I just feel so normal which makes me wonder if it's normal and if everything is fine. May God see us all through this wonderful journey and may we all carry our bundle of joy in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Welcome dear. Pls be very very happy you feel normal. Its a wonderful feeling. Read thru the thread to understand what I'm saying. Happy 9months.
milayo:
Good evening everyone,
I'm new on this thread though have been a silent reader. Hope I'm welcomed smiley. Please I'm 13weeks pregnant and I noticed that my breast tenderness is gone with no fullness either. I just feel so normal which makes me wonder if it's normal and if everything is fine. May God see us all through this wonderful journey and may we all carry our bundle of joy in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
U don born? I think I missed d memo. How u de?
rechybabe:

dearest how r u nd urs am still pushing my ministry waiting for the d dayoo just pray mine go be like lovina own just enter nd poo then carry my Lo wit joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
@lovinam,
You nailed it!!! What wouldn't I give to feel "normal" as well, can't even remember how it feels not to be be pregnant cos the permanent metallic taste in my mouth won't let me.

@milayo,
You are welcome,wish we could exchange bodies for just a few days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
temmy2103:

God will def see u thru sis, pls go bk to d hosp asap they definitely knw why they decided to admit u
It will end in praise In Shaa Allah
amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
proudmom38:
Ekaaro o gbogbo'le...Pls o july mama una don dey go 4 ANC every 2wks?my gynea don give me two two wks appt,so I want 2 knw if is not too early or if any july mama is given d same.
2wkly appointmants starts frm wen u re 28wks. So if u re up to dat 28wks, then its nt too early. U ll start going weekly frm 36wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
cutekonkolo:

It is well wt u and ur LO, I will advise u go back to the hospital, I believe they know what's best for u and ur LO. Am also april mama entering 37weeks. May God see us through.
thanks am 35 WK God will see us through ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Just registered 2weeks ago but 2 weeks appointment starts frm 30-35/36weeks then weekly appointments follows.
Even antenatal visit for healthy preg women r said to b reduced to d barest minimum
Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
mummy2be:
I was placed on 2wks when I got to 27wks,how many weeks re u?
I'm 24wks o,dats y I'm confused.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
proudmom38:

I'm 24wks o,dats y I'm confused.
You don't have to worry, each hospital has their own policy. My hospital does 2 weeks from the inception of ANC so that is their own style. I hrd it will change to weekly towards the end of the pregnancy. And we do ante natal lecture every month. Don't worry just enjoy!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasure07: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
CHEAPEST DATA RATES EVER

Are you tired of buying expensive data on your device everytime? Then this is for you

MTN 1GB- N1200

ETISALAT 1GB-N1300

Hurry now while stock lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
tchiwinnie:
2wkly appointmants starts frm wen u re 28wks. So if u re up to dat 28wks, then its nt too early. U ll start going weekly frm 36wks.
Thanks sis,I'm 24wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
ifefunmi:

You don't have to worry, each hospital has their own policy. My hospital does 2 weeks from the inception of ANC so that is their own style. I hrd it will change to weekly towards the end of the pregnancy. And we do ante natal lecture every month. Don't worry just enjoy!!!
Thanks mama,I wish us all d best in our pregnancies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2015
lovinam:
U don born? I think I missed d memo. How u de?

dear I Neva born,am fine and u?how go dey go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
We de o! We don grow old. Weaning done now introducing our food. Ur delivery go de smooth and painless. Hugs
rechybabe:

dear I Neva born,am fine and u?how go dey go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Deezou:

U r in ma prayers sis.

Mamateniola1, You sowed a seed into my life while I was ttc, but God did it for me unaware to both you and I. This same God who brought and did mine will make you a happy mother this year. You will not be left out, this is your season of pleasant surprises like bfp and am convinced God will be God.
Hang in there and rejoice because it is settled for you and every ttc mama.

Team July I hail ooo, my bump is soooo big that am wondering what it will be like in d next 2months. God dey on my side.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

Mamateniola1, You sowed a seed into my life while I was ttc, but God did it for me unaware to both you and I. This same God who brought and did mine will make you a happy mother this year. You will not be left out, this is your season of pleasant surprises like bfp and am convinced God will be God.

Team July I hail ooo, my bump is soooo big that am wondering what it will be like in d next 2months. God dey on my side.

so happy to read you are still bumping along... big congratulations my dear and safe delivery. July is almost here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
favoredgal:

so happy to read you are still bumping along... big congratulations my dear and safe delivery. July is almost here

Thanks my beloved sis, its been a long while ooo. Am sure my princess go don turn to Madam by now. Waiting to help you carry her brother. My love to them all n dh.

God will see us thru surely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Imurboss, madam thanks jare.how is Lo?
Nice14,hey hey I don come back ooph.
I am a pushing mama again
Julicoka,its well with you.kpele.

Mamateniola, it's well with you. God ll not disappoint you. Very soon you too ll smile and carry to term in Jesus name.

Hello other mamas, I don't know your name yet. But I salute you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hello happy mams, pushing and vigilante mamas I throway salute. To all April mamas congrats oo, good news is our portion. Start twerking out LOs . I dey here dey wait for bithstories o. #team September # :
D
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks sis,I'm 24wks.
Some private hospital dont actually follow the 'rule'.Bt there s really nothing to worry abt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamateniola1: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
awwwwww, Cutekonkolo, Deezou, proudmom38, iyaiderachuks thanks for the prayers , I say Amen, Amen, Amen!!

Iyaidera, how you dey. long time! abi na, na God oh. thanks my dear sister. I wish you guys safe delivery Ijn.

*goes back to continue reading the pages* lolll
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

My dear e reach ur side?my bump dey drag cloths wit me o n my navel no come out,na God knw as e go be by 32wks lol.FTM...I WISH US ALL SAFE RIDE & SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY...AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
milayo:
Good evening everyone,
Welcome on board mama,may we all carry 2 term.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good evening mamas in the house. Abeg I am 29 weeks gone and Back pain no gree me rest. What can I do to reduce it biko. April mama's and May mama's make u clear toad fast fast o make june fall in line biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where is everybody
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by burified(f): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Sheweezy, pele o! I guess its part of the package, tell oga to help u massage it. May God strengthen us, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Pushing mamas how una de o. Vigilante no go allow me call una names one by one. Nurse kaffy I sight u. How bori. Please take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
opeoluwa2:
Imurboss, madam thanks jare.how is Lo?
Nice14,hey hey I don come back ooph.
I am a pushing mama again
Julicoka,its well with you.kpele.

Mamateniola, it's well with you. God ll not disappoint you. Very soon you too ll smile and carry to term in Jesus name.

Hello other mamas, I don't know your name yet. But I salute you all

We're fine sis,regards to the opeoluwas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2015
He has done for me, he has done for me, what nobody cannot do he has done for me!!!! Praise praise praise praise to God. My fruitful mummys follow me shower thanksgiving unto God oooo. He finally gave me my bfp after 23months of ttc. Everliving God I bow before your throne! Hope am welcomed here. Finally am here.....officially 5 weeks today.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.