Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8062693 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itanna: 3:17am On Jun 21, 2018
nnekaike:
You should see your doctor for prescription. I was given aspirin,nefedipine(not sure of the spelling) and Labetalol. Pls let the doctor prescribe and monitor your usage of drugs.
ok ma. I asked cos i didn't give birth here. I was given captoril over there but I'm back home now. I don't pray to be on Labetalol o. Its costly. I used it when i was pregnant. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itanna: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2018
temmy2103:

There are a couple of safe drugs, your doctor should prescribe the suitable one for you
ok ma. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:28am On Jun 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Teamie no be lie our eagle mama loves that thing a lot oo, go on eagle mama nuffin do you grin
My own dey bad because of this all day rain, everywhere is cold and me sef I need dh warm TLC/cuddle (no other room things oo) but I dey Abuja now so na me and duvet dey cuddle sad this cold weather no be here. embarassed
It is well.

Ah teamie wetin u dey do for Abuja? Abi are you attending APC convention on Saturday? Biko reach for hubby mbok. Take the next available flight or bus back to Uyo.

This weather is not friendly at all. See me behaving like a small girl needing cuddling all the time even before the rain started.
Now that the rain has started proper, I feel sorry for myself. Hubby has to call every time to be sure I'm okay until he comes back.
But forget it, pregnancy is actually good sha. You can ask for anything or do anything and get away with it grin
I've been really mischievous with hubby recently and don't intend stopping cheesy. All I need is to act like I am not feeling fine and he is at my beck and call. What a feeling (in Coca cola advert voice)

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:31am On Jun 21, 2018
zaynie:

Na jejely i siddon o.
Shebi una see me now.
Spoilt spoilt shidrens

#chews and blow my chewing gum loudly#
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:58am On Jun 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

Ah teamie wetin u dey do for Abuja? Abi are you attending APC convention on Saturday? Biko reach for hubby mbok. Take the next available flight or bus back to Uyo.

This weather is not friendly at all. See me behaving like a small girl needing cuddling all the time even before the rain started.
Now that the rain has started proper, I feel sorry for myself. Hubby has to call every time to be sure I'm okay until he comes back.
But forget it, pregnancy is actually good sha. You can ask for anything or do anything and get away with it grin
I've been really mischievous with hubby recently and don't intend stopping cheesy. All I need is to act like I am not feeling fine and he is at my beck and call. What a feeling (in Coca cola advert voice)

Lol your own good, if I act laidat hubby will pamper me but after a while, h'e'll be like babe I'll run oo lol him na mama's pet him be so he no sabi pet for long. Nnem i say enjoy your pampering while it lasts. May it continue even after dropping your sweet lo....Lucky You!

APC ko BBC ni undecided
na next week me and my sweet bambino bun dey go back so I can't come and goan cut short my training because of cold oo, we go manage, no be everyday.
Imagine the attendant asking me to go get form to fly at 20 wks 3days shocked new to me as i never carry belle fly b4, now that we'll be 22 wks next week and I don chop enough food and pampering wella grin I just wonder if they will refuse to carry us back to uyo and my belle no big laidat oo Or is it big? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 5:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Yesterday seems not to be ending but the glory of God my mother went to the theatre for total mastectomy of the right breast and after 7hrs she was out in good condition and pains. I cried and couldn't thank God enough so sisters join me in thanking God as we ask him for strength upon her to endure the recovery phase as the pains seems unbearable but I know with God she will pull through. Just felt like taking over the pains for her to be free but I believe God who started this good work in her will see it to fulfillment. Good morning Sisters

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2018
GenyEbere:
Yesterday seems not to be ending but the glory of God my mother went to the theatre for total mastectomy of the right breast and after 7hrs she was out in good condition and pains. I cried and couldn't thank God enough so sisters join me in thanking God as we ask him for strength upon her to endure the recovery phase as the pains seems unbearable but I know with God she will pull through. Just felt like taking over the pains for her to be free but I believe God who started this good work in her will see it to fulfillment. Good morning Sisters

Thank you Lord Jesus for a successful procedure. I wish her quick and total recovery. It is well with her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Emmm where is our chief vigilante officer @Xzandy? Seems you are sleeping wella now like one team october cappo that abandons her teammates to sleeeep tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2018
okeoghene4real:

Edd is 4th January 2019. Presently 12 wks. Ms has reduce drastically but back pain na im get me now.
Welcome back ma'am, glad to have you here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Itanna:
ok ma. I asked cos i didn't give birth here. I was given captoril over there but I'm back home now. I don't pray to be on Labetalol o. Its costly. I used it when i was pregnant. Thanks
It depends on high ur BP is,but your doctor will decide.Labetalol is costly but we don't have a choice na,I used it for 12days after delivery immediately my BP stabilized I was asked to stop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Besea:

Updated. I get experience no bi for MS o. 3rd pregnancy too and I just discovered that every pregnancy and its own ms anointing.
Thanks cappo. EDD is 28/01
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2018
GenyEbere:
Yesterday seems not to be ending but the glory of God my mother went to the theatre for total mastectomy of the right breast and after 7hrs she was out in good condition and pains.
Thank God for a successful surgery. I wish her quick and total recovery. Dont worry sis, she will be fine. Just ensure that she adhere strictly to her follow up care and appointments.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2018
ayam not arahnd plis dear

zaynie:

Maami,ejoor ma, this is my last surviving payint. The rest don slack.
Go in peace o, I go collect the pregnancy and dash........H.unniesuzzie. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Gud morning mamas, I joined dis group last week since then i v been observing and enjoying all DAT is going on here, kudos to all d sabi mamas here for helping others in dis great journey and I pray that we will not labour in vain IJN. Although dis is my 2nd pregnancy but I loss d first baby after birth in Dec. 2016. Yesterday was my EDD and I didn't feel any sign of labour except abdominal pains which made me went to my clinic for check up and after checking d midwife told me DAT am 4cm dilated that she can help me hasten it if I will allow her but I want natural labour bcs I had contractions during d first baby meanwhile it's not up to 39weeks. pls mamas hope am not risking d life of my baby or I should I opt in for force labour? thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Emmm where is our chief vigilante officer @Xzandy? Seems you are sleeping wella now like one team october cappo that abandons her teammates to sleeeep tongue

Sleeping from 1am till 3am that one is it sleep? undecided
I just spend my nights eating and watching movies grin
i cannot come and kee myself mbok!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Teamie no be lie our eagle mama loves that thing a lot oo, go on eagle mama nuffin do you grin
My own dey bad because of this all day rain, everywhere is cold and me sef I need dh warm TLC/cuddle (no other room things oo) but I dey Abuja now so na me and duvet dey cuddle sad this cold weather no be here. embarassed
It is well.

Ah! You have left us? ....my own relocation would be by September
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Oliran:
Good evening mamas, Abeg I have a question, why do they say pregnancy is 9months when Edd is 40weeks? which is 10month, some even pass their Edd before giving birth. Mbok Ayam not understanding.

Team August how una dey?

I need clarification too cheesy
Because I got pregnant Feb and then June is my 5th month then my EDD is in Nov, so I have 5months to go meaning it's 10months total shocked shocked

Sabi mamas abeg come and torchlight this matter

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Thanks mamas for chooking mouth for my question.

Ma'am Zaynie, Abeg I made ikokore and it didn't have any lump, please what's the cause? it was totally soup like. What am I supposed to do?

I'm so Sorry for diverting to food.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
GenyEbere:
God will perfect her healing. Just be strong for her please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mama's. Am so happy to be here. Been ttc for about 8years now just got a confirmation dat am pregnant. Am so nervous....mixed feelings. I give all praise to God. My pregnancy app says am 6weeks today. No Ms, just on n off cramps, hope am good. Starting antenatal on Monday. Pls put me thru oo... I need all d advice I can get. First time mom at last smiley smiley

Congrats ma'ma, may you carry to term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Genyebere, God has perfected her healing in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2018
glimpse:
Good morning mamas, glad to be here. Got a positive PT on monday. My pregnancy app says I am 7weeks pregnant. And EDD is in February. For now, just some cramps and nausea every morning.

Congratulations ma! Wishing you a healthy nine months ride.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Dabtop:
Please add me to Team July just saw that I am not on the list

Dabtop .............26/7/018..................... XY

Welcome teamie!
The way this our team is increasing ehe! Really shows we are a team with swag.
#Teamsupernaturaleverything#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2018
GenyEbere:
Not to worry she is totally healed ijn Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Good morning mamas in the house Pls am currently taking pregnant care original with calcium my question now is when can I switch to pregnant care Omega 3. pls mamas I need answers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Aitee1:
I laughed in Chinese when I see new mamas begging for ms to hit them, something that made me cry like a baby, worst of it all when I went to hospital to complain as jjc wey I be everyone there ignored me and told me to carry my load and go, I had to throw party the day it finally relief me, ms is what I can't wish my enemy during pregnancy.

Messyodi and bunny19 welcome on board, wishing y'all a healthy 9months!

Team independent how is the honey moon phase me I'm enjoying oh.

Mami, Ms is a very wicked thing o!
Something that almost ran me mad during my first pregnancy, to the extent I said I would never take in again after my first pregnancy.
Thanks for the words of encouragement from mummy Zaynie and other Sabi mamas here that made me hold my fate till after my first trimester when I finally began to get some relief.
All we can hold on is that there is always joy at last.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Aitee1:
I laughed in Chinese when I see new mamas begging for ms to hit them, something that made me cry like a baby, worst of it all when I went to hospital to complain as jjc wey I be everyone there ignored me and told me to carry my load and go, I had to throw party the day it finally relief me, ms is what I can't wish my enemy during pregnancy.

Messyodi and bunny19 welcome on board, wishing y'all a healthy 9months!

Team independent how is the honey moon phase me I'm enjoying oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mama's. Am so happy to be here. Been ttc for about 8years now just got a confirmation dat am pregnant. Am so nervous....mixed feelings. I give all praise to God. My pregnancy app says am 6weeks today. No Ms, just on n off cramps, hope am good. Starting antenatal on Monday. Pls put me thru oo... I need all d advice I can get. First time mom at last smiley smiley
Wow am so happy for you 8yrs no be beans you are highly welcome God will see us through, this morning sickness no be here oh I did not experience it much in my first pregnancy ,but this one eeeh e do me like say I be jjc I use my eye see my ear infact drip was my only food then no be small matter oh for my side,once I cough my son will rush nd get me my special bucket for vomiting because no strength to stand talk more of entering bathroom infact my testimony will come along with my BA when I put to birth, but in every I still thank God for given me the privilege of being a mother I will forever be grateful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Obidemiyasimi:
Gud morning mamas, I joined dis group last week since then i v been observing and enjoying all DAT is going on here, kudos to all d sabi mamas here for helping others in dis great journey and I pray that we will not labour in vain IJN. Although dis is my 2nd pregnancy but I loss d first baby after birth in Dec. 2016. Yesterday was my EDD and I didn't feel any sign of labour except abdominal pains which made me went to my clinic for check up and after checking d midwife told me DAT am 4cm dilated that she can help me hasten it if I will allow her but I want natural labour bcs I had contractions during d first baby meanwhile it's not up to 39weeks. pls mamas hope am not risking d life of my baby or I should I opt in for force labour? thanks.
Please mama You are term already and you have to coperate with your Doctor and other healthcare providers. At 4cm, you are not supposed to be allowed to go home. Whichever means, the ultimate goal is the safety of the mother and child. I wish you a successful delivery.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

Welcome mama. We praise God for you. Your baby is safe in Jesus name, amen. Don't know if other mamas have told you to start taking your folic acid. You shall be a mom this time around to the glory of God Almighty.
Thank u ma, I have started taking my folic acid. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyMessi:

Congrats ma'ma, may you carry to term in Jesus name
Ameen! Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Ayauche:

Yinmu for u, e go be u like film as u go use port. I will be waiting patiently

If I hear! you go wait tire because I'm not ready to port if you doubt, ask my assistant capoo, VivyGift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.