Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112470 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
nwarosa:
I felt plenty kicks one day in week 17. One week later I still haven't felt it again. Dunno if I should be worried
Go for sccan to ease ur mind

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! We started from the bottom now we are here grin.
Yes, we saw 1st trimester and ms dealt with us like it wasn't going to pass.
Some of us had to swallow chilled Eba, had special bowl for spitting, brushing our teeth was a vomiting session but look at us now grin, we've been there and done them all. Great is our God.

Congratulations on coming this far teamies, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it.

We all are now safely in the 2nd trimester, may the rest of the journey be easy for us all. Amen
Our routine drugs are a vital part of this journey, please let's not forget that.
Stay faithful to it, its actually our partner on this journey.
I guess some of us must have had our 1st TT shot. For the rest of us who hasn't, our hospitals will let is know when It's time i guess.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................XY.................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex ....................Edd
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................Sex................19/12/18
025.chloe00........................Sex....................Edd
026.Milaby.........................Sex.................31/12/18
027.MercyMercy...............Sex..................30/12/18

With this our long list, i see so many Christmas babies already.

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
exquizit:

I haven't started feeling kicks too and no visible bump yet embarassed
How do you manage to sleep on your tummy? I feel pain anytime I try doing that and is it even normal to have such pain since there's no bunmp yet?
December mamas how una dey o.
Adorablewifey, How're you doing, has Lo started kicking?
We are good dear. I felt a kick on sunday while I was eating and talking to the father, it felt so surreal.
I was like hain , can't I talk to my husband again.
I haven't felt any since then though. There's a visible bump too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Good day every1.team december how is it going?cappo of team december,how re u?would luv 2 hear 4rm my teamies.
Thanks for checking on us all teamie, I'm sure we are all doing great. Trust you and yours are doing fine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Aitee1:

Yeah have been reading about the ajumbiase stuff I'll contact her then, I pray it works for me cos I'll be so happy if I can have my fine figure back
It will work as long as you take it the right way. Buzz me when you offload kiss special discount awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
It will work as long as you take it the right way. Buzz me when you offload kiss special discount awaits you.

Alright till October then grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Present cappo, we are doing well, small bump too. Welcome new teamies

[quote author=Adorablewifey post=69459401]TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Some of us had to swallow chilled Eba, had special bowl for spitting, brushing our teeth was a vomiting session but look at us now grin, we've been there and done them all. Great is our God.

Congratulations on coming this far teamies, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it.

We all are now safely in the 2nd trimester, may the rest of the journey be easy for us all. Amen
Our routine drugs are a vital part of this journey, please let's not forget that.
I guess some of us must have had our 1st TT shot. For the rest of us who hasn't, our hospitals will let is know when It's time i guess.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
nwarosa:
I felt plenty kicks one day in week 17. One week later I still haven't felt it again. Dunno if I should be worried

The same thing happened to me when I was at that stage. I had to check some authoritative websites and read that it is normal. As you progress, you will get to a stage where the kicks will become more consistent.
But if you are really worried, you can go for scan as advised.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetnesstwins: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nenis:
May the Lord open up your womb, and make you a mother of many nations. May he favour you and grant you the desires of your heart. By this time next year you will dedicate your babies in Jesus name. The same God that made us mothers and made us pregnant will do yours too.You are not an exception.

Keep on giving thanks and rejoicing that it is done. Remove worry, when worry comes begin to praise God and thank him.

Amen oh...I claim it too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
nwarosa:
You can go for scan to be sure but I believe there's nothing to be worried about.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Mama I think you mean vulva and not labia. The middle thing in between the two labia if yes, I'm not sure it need to be stitched o please ask a Doctor that knows what he is doing. I can't imagine the pain you went and still going through. It is well with you ma I wish you quick recovery please don't joke with your health take good care of yourself.
it's not the middle thing in between,it the lip of the vagina.......the torn part is close to the clitoris......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:

We are good dear. I felt a kick on sunday while I was eating and talking to the father, it felt so surreal.
I was like hain , can't I talk to my husband again.
I haven't felt any since then though. There's a visible bump too.

Wow...how did it feel? Hope I haven't mistaken it for something else coz I felt something like butterflies some days ago and for a few secs I was elated thinking that was it! but it stopped almost immediately and since I haven't felt it again since then, I've concluded it wasn't my baby.

Dh said small bump is showing already but I'm not seeing it even though my jeans are becoming tight I'm still not convinced angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

06. Dartsy99........................Sex...............12/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................27/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................Edd
011. Phlota..........................Sex...............16/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex.................Edd
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex...................Edd
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex...................Edd
023.samieea28...................Sex...................Edd
With this our long list, i see so many Christmas baby already.

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.

Present Cappo! Thank God We're 17wks 1day today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jessie21:
it's not the middle thing in between,it the lip of the vagina.......the torn part is close to the clitoris......
Wow OK mama wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello mama's please I am currently 31weeks pregnant with a lot of Heart burn, any food I eat stays in my chest and throat. it makes me so uncomfortable. what can I take to feel better?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
exquizit:

Wow...how did it feel? Hope I haven't mistaken it for something else coz I felt something like butterflies some days ago and for a few secs I was elated thinking that was it! but it stopped almost immediately and since I haven't felt it again since then, I've concluded it wasn't my baby.

Dh said small bump is showing already but I'm not seeing it even though my jeans are becoming tight I'm still not convinced angry

I felt the butterflies during week 16 but that sunday it was like a soft jab from inside and was quick also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

022.nutigal.....,....................Sex...................Edd

This my own EDD is great o. Cappo, please add December 31.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
nutigal:

This my own EDD is great o. Cappo, please add December 31.
Very great indeed. Baby might come before then, you never know. Edd updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
ebyjoyken:
Hello mama's please I am currently 31weeks pregnant with a lot of Heart burn, any food I eat stays in my chest and throat. it makes me so uncomfortable. what can I take to feel better?
Always sit up for a while after u eat
Use can use antacids like gestid or mistmag

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Giddyperson:

Lol was she registered then? Can't remember the name. Anyway welcome Jaygrl. My baby is a day older than yours and I'm team December cheesy so it wasn't just you doing rough play grin. Happy bumping
I do more of peeping o. So you are even team December? When I even thought I arrived the party too early. Happy bumping dear,kisses to giddybaby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaygrl(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sansa143:
Giddyperson,one of us is bak again.Happy,smooth and stress free nine mnths dear.
Thanks Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jessie21:
e.

Just read your bs now and so sorry for what you went through. Congratulations on the birth of your son, I hope you are healing well now. It is well with you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adayoung:
Always sit up for a while after u eat Use can use antacids like gestid or mistmag
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
B.s part 1
First of all I thank God for me everything, He was the with me throughout this journey. I got married in September 2017 and by October to the glory of the Almighty God, I confirmed that I was pregnant.
First trimester was really tough on me as I’m a certified foodie but I had serious food aversion plus terrible migraine that made me cut my hair completely. I was only able to take lemon and Lipton. That was the only thing that I could take, I stopped cooking for DH cos the smell of gas alone made me vomit my entire stomach content. I even started vomiting the bile juice in my stomach cos there was nothing left in my stomach.
Second trimester, things got better as MS stopped but still threw up once in a while when I scrub my tongue too much.
Third trimester, I started eating like a thief. I ate everything and anything drank whatever I wanted. I drank more than 5litres of water daily and ate lots of indomie with bread and egg, anything spicy got my attention and anything without loads of pepper felt like a punishment cos I won’t be able to swallow my saliva afterwards.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
B.S part 2
The first scan I did I got the EDD as exactly 30th of June, the second one gave me 1st of July, the third gave me 3rd of July, the 4th gave me 27th of June, the fifth gave me 20th of June, the sixth gave me 18th of June the seventh gave me 16th of June. The dates were just confusing as I didn’t know which one to follow. I was using the first one as my main calculation while my hospital made use of the second one.
All the dates i got on the scan came and went and that was when my anxiety started from. Everyone in my area kept calling me Iya ibeji, I couldn’t walk properly, the pain in my vagaina was extremely painful and quiet uncomfortable.
After getting to my 40th week and no sign of labor in sight, I had to call my doctor and ask him if I could come in for induction at exactly 41 weeks and he asked me to come with my things.
2 days to the scheduled date I started feeling contractions but they were inconsistent and I just told my husband and he asked us to keep watching to see how it goes. On Friday a day to the scheduled date, hubby and I went to pick my mom. While we were at her place I started having contractions and the timing again was inconsistent but this time around it felt like I wanted to poo. I told my mom and she insisted that we go to the hospital that night but I told her I was fine and could endure till the next day.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello mamas and waddling mamas una Weldon
Team sept how are u guys holding up,cramp wants to finish me oo,that thing can be painful anyone going thru this abi na only me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am 19weeks gone oo.i am having a terrible backpain.it hurts alot.my nipples hurts too

mum2bsoon:

It's not advisable to sleep on your tommy at this stage, try to sleep on either of your side though not easy but best for you and your baby. How far gone are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
nwarosa:
Either one is okay.

How are you doing?
thanks for checking up on me o. We re good n bouncing in d lord o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Messyodi post=69346232]

Yay am so happy for u mami grin . MS is still dealing with me badly and i cant wait for it to stop. Hospital don give me injections tire to help but for wia. [/quotle]lolz pele dear. u will soon get over it. Wish i could send d morning sickness drugs i was given to u. Dn gbam! E for disappear. It will end in praize
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18

Present cappo. We are doing fine. I registered for antenatal last week coupled with scan.The sonographer just told me point blank to start buying shirts n trousers.lol. Spitting anointing has not left me yet o. It is well..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.