Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111741 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bennyandrews:
I am 19weeks gone oo.i am having a terrible backpain.it hurts alot.my nipples hurts too

Sorry dear, all part of the package.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! We started from the bottom now we are here grin.
Yes, we saw 1st trimester and ms dealt with us like it wasn't going to pass.
Some of us had to swallow chilled Eba, had special bowl for spitting, brushing our teeth was a vomiting session but look at us now grin, we've been there and done them all. Great is our God.

Congratulations on coming this far teamies, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it.

We all are now safely in the 2nd trimester, may the rest of the journey be easy for us all. Amen
Our routine drugs are a vital part of this journey, please let's not forget that.
Stay faithful to it, its actually our partner on this journey.
I guess some of us must have had our 1st TT shot. For the rest of us who hasn't, our hospitals will let is know when It's time i guess.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

With this our long list, i see so many Christmas baby already.

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Present cappo, we are doing great. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good evening beautiful mummies in the House am congratulations to new mummies and I wish the waggling mummies Sade delivery Insha Allah...
Am jst too curious here,I feel I shld jst come ask my mummies here please ma’s is possible for someone to be pregnant 2weeks after menstruation?
LMP was July 3-7 and meet on 8,then fast forward to 15th started feeling weak and sour breast,unusual cold and a little pain in the abdomen,not constant duo.till today the cold increases and breast is so full and hurt so bad even nipples and sleeping is more than often especially during the day.my next period is supposed to be 29 of this month is it possible to be pregnant at this stage mc please doctors and mummies in the house what shld I do am kind of confused
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Darsty99:

Present cappo. We are doing fine. I registered for antenatal last week coupled with scan.The sonographer just told me point blank to start buying shirts n trousers.lol. Spitting anointing has not left me yet o. It is well..
Awww kiss, see me wishing to know gender with this your news. Yea we have a prince on the way, let me quickly update sex. BTW we need to crown you as the mama with the biggest spitting bowl, don't you think so grin?

*pick race with my tiny bump, before she descends on me*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks alot sis
Liftedhands:
Calcium tabs helped with mine, I complained and doctor asked me to add Calcium tabs to my routine meds and the night time muscle pull stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Will try it out tonight thanks alot kiss
bulunton:
Hi mama, for me drinking milk or yoghurt last thing before bed did it in my first pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Surulady:
Good evening beautiful mummies in the House am congratulations to new mummies and I wish the waggling mummies Sade delivery Insha Allah...
Am jst too curious here,I feel I shld jst come ask my mummies here please ma’s is possible for someone to be pregnant 2weeks after menstruation?
LMP was July 3-7 and meet on 8,then fast forward to 15th started feeling weak and sour breast,unusual cold and a little pain in the abdomen,not constant duo.till today the cold increases and breast is so full and hurt so bad even nipples and sleeping is more than often especially during the day.my next period is supposed to be 29 of this month is it possible to be pregnant at this stage mc please doctors and mummies in the house what shld I do am kind of confused
Go for test and free your mind of worry. If positive, might be you got pregnant in June ( some women shed blood like period even when pregnant) cos I seriously doubt the 8th of July intercourse got you pregnant to start getting symptoms this early undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Go for test and free your mind of worry. If positive, might be you got pregnant in June ( some women shed blood like period even when pregnant) cos I seriously doubt the 8th of July intercourse got you pregnant to start getting symptoms this early undecided
that is why am confused 8th of June then now,okay ma will do that thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Surulady:
that is why am confused 8th of June then now,okay ma will do that thank you ma
All the best sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dbryan:
Hello mamas and waddling mamas una Weldon
Team sept how are u guys holding up,cramp wants to finish me oo,that thing can be painful anyone going thru this abi na only me

No be only u waka come ooo. I also feel the same way, it just comes sudden and then it relieves me for a while. Was actually thinking m d only one that feels this way. May God see us through the remaining journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
I have vomited 4 times between 1:30am and 6am today. I don't know what to do. Please suggest what to take, not drugs o. At least to minimize it. Please....

Cc: zaynie
Liftedhands
Bunny19
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fourfunmi: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Hi Cappo,
It's has not been easy o....
Up until 12weeks, no problem.... No spitting, no vomit, no Ms.
As I hit 13 weeks, I landed in the hospital. Had serious chest infection and blood stained sputum. Thanks be to God, I'm okay,discharged and back home, in fact resumed work.
One thing is that for a week after, Ms wanted to finish my enemy... I was diagnosed with hypermesis gravitum bla bla bla...nothing could enter my mouth. I would vomit even the air I breathe. Yellowish green vomit.
Haaa... This pregnancy ehnnn
Anyway , kindly update my edd...31/12/2018

Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! We started from the bottom now we are here grin.
Yes, we saw 1st trimester and ms dealt with us like it wasn't going to pass.
Some of us had to swallow chilled Eba, had special bowl for spitting, brushing our teeth was a vomiting session but look at us now grin, we've been there and done them all. Great is our God.

Congratulations on coming this far teamies, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it.

We all are now safely in the 2nd trimester, may the rest of the journey be easy for us all. Amen
Our routine drugs are a vital part of this journey, please let's not forget that.
Stay faithful to it, its actually our partner on this journey.
I guess some of us must have had our 1st TT shot. For the rest of us who hasn't, our hospitals will let is know when It's time i guess.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................27/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................Edd
011. Phlota..........................Sex...............16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex.................Edd
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex...................Edd
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex...................Edd

With this our long list, i see so many Christmas baby already.

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2018
good morning to u all we need to read this https://www.nairaland.com/4623770/man-raises-alarm-over-alleged

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2018
glimpse:
I have vomited 4 times between 1:30am and 6am today. I don't know what to do. Please suggest what to take, not drugs o. At least to minimize it. Please....

Liftedhands
Bunny19
O darling! I wish i can tell u what to take. Experienced mamas pls come to her aid. You will be fine dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Dbryan:
Hello mamas and waddling mamas una Weldon
Team sept how are u guys holding up,cramp wants to finish me oo,that thing can be painful anyone going thru this abi na only me
You are not alone oh
I had it too and was given Calcium tablet which works
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2018
glimpse:

Cc: za.ynie
Liftedhan.ds
Bun.ny19

Unfortunate I don't know what you can take to stop vomiting.
If its your regular MS vomiting, I'll advise you take very cold water and sit in an upright position.
But if you can't keep anything in, please go to the Dr. You're losing body fluids.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2018
glimpse:

Cc: zaynizayni e
LiftedhaLiftedha nds
BuBu nny19
Sorry sis try making ginger tea, grate and pour hot water to steep. Then sip slowly.

Stay hydrated and eat for energy, all the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Good morning mama's. I'm new here.. All the way from TTC thread. I'm so happy to be here.

I'm new in this dept grin and I'll be needing help, encouragement and advice.

1. I'm having cramps.... Is it part of the show?

2. I have infection and couldn't treat it properly cos i was already Preggy. Attached is my test result. I've been praying to God cos i was given amoxicillin, folic acid and flagyl. I stopped using it but my doctor said I should continue using the medications today cos they are mild antibiotics. Please, is it safe to continue using those antibiotics. Does any mama here have same experience?

3. No MS for now except tiredness and cramps. I pick food too. What fruit juice and fruits can I take at this early stage?

4.whats the best sleeping position for early pregnancy?

5. When is the best time to register for ante natal?

Looking forward to hearing from mama's in the house. Thanks. Biko, make una welcome me so I can feel at home o.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2018
zaynie:
Jessie21,
I was going to post something but I forgot.
What happened to you was vulvar varicose vein rupture.
It is very rare, but when it happens, the woman is usually advised to do CS because VD puts pressure on it and might cause rupture (which happened in your case). But the rupture is not in all cases.
Note that CS does not heal or remove it, just decreases the chances of rupture. The nurses should have seen it during childbirth and shouldn't have stuffed you with pad (thereby increasing the pressure on it)

Did you have any pain in your vaginal area during pregnancy?

You'll most likely need surgery and you certainly need to see a Dr cos its location is a den for pathogens.

Just stumbled on this post. Please I'm having this pain in my vagina area. If I sit/lie and want to change direction I feel the pain. At times I feel d pain yl working. Is it what u t talking about? Pls explain bettr
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Good morning ladies,

Want a smooth looking skin?
Fairer skin?
Stretch marks free skin?
Pimples free skin?
Acne free skin?
Softer skin?
Black heads free skin?
Ezcema free skin?
Even out dark knuckles, dark knees,dark ankles?
Treat sunburn?

Ideal for the whole family cos it's all NATURAL! No hidden chemical or harsh ingredient.

Pure indulgence soap

Flawless soap

Body butter

Luxury body oil

Pick any three and get great discounts wink

Call/WhatsApp 080 670 69 650.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2018
kiss

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Rayhanna:

No be only u waka come ooo. I also feel the same way, it just comes sudden and then it relieves me for a while. Was actually thinking m d only one that feels this way. May God see us through the remaining journey.
Amen o it's not easy well done mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Adayoung:

You are not alone oh
I had it too and was given Calcium tablet which works
Nna eh that cramp no be here o,maybe I will go get it from pharmacy or do they need to prescribe it for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
glimpse:
Cc: za.ynie
Lifted.hands
Bunn.y19
Put charcoal in ur mouth, don't swallow it o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2018
fourfunmi:
Hi Cappo,
It's has not been easy o....
Up until 12weeks, no problem.... No spitting, no vomit, no Ms.
As I hit 13 weeks, I landed in the hospital. Had serious chest infection and blood stained sputum. Thanks be to God, I'm okay,discharged and back home, in fact resumed work.
One thing is that for a week after, Ms wanted to finish my enemy... I was diagnosed with hypermesis gravitum bla bla bla...nothing could enter my mouth. I would vomit even the air I breathe. Yellowish green vomit.
Haaa... This pregnancy ehnnn
Anyway , kindly update my edd...31/12/2018

Thank God you are well now teamie, please do take care of yourself and Lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Hain grin sorry dear. I hope the obe is cooked now, mbok lemme quickly bring my pupuru to ya house.

Hehehe
Oma'ye mi, lee oh grin grin Are u ikale or married to one?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Hehehe
Oma'ye mi, lee oh grin grin Are u ikale or married to one?
Iye oko mi Lee oh wink, I'm iyawo ikale oh grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Sorry sis try making ginger tea, grate and pour hot water to steep. Then sip slowly.

Stay hydrated and eat for energy, all the best.

Thank you. I had Lipton tea without sugar and I haven't vomited since then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2018
glimpse:

Liftedhands
Bunny19

I had terrible morning sickness when I was pregnant

Promethazine helped me alot

It was prescribed by my doctor then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
glimpse:

Thank you. I had Lipton tea without sugar and I haven't vomited since then.
OK Lipton is good too just don't let it steep for long cos of caffeine.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Haleematm:

Just stumbled on this post. Please I'm having this pain in my vagina area. If I sit/lie and want to change direction I feel the pain. At times I feel d pain yl working. Is it what u t talking about? Pls explain bettr

I'm not sure sis.
Only a Dr can tell for sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. I'm new here.. All the way from TTC thread. I'm so happy to be here.

I'm new in this dept grin and I'll be needing help, encouragement and advice.

1. I'm having cramps.... Is it part of the show?

2. I have infection and couldn't treat it properly cos i was already Preggy. Attached is my test result. I've been praying to God cos i was given amoxicillin, folic acid and flagyl. I stopped using it but my doctor said I should continue using the medications today cos they are mild antibiotics. Please, is it safe to continue using those antibiotics. Does any mama here have same experience?

3. No MS for now except tiredness and cramps. I pick food too. What fruit juice and fruits can I take at this early stage?

4.whats the best sleeping position for early pregnancy?

5. When is the best time to register for ante natal?

Looking forward to hearing from mama's in the house. Thanks. Biko, make una welcome me so I can feel at home o.

You are welcome on board once again sis.
1.Yes mild on and off cramps are part of the early preg package.
2. I'm not sure of treating infection while preggy, sabi mamas will chook mouth when they come online.
3.take cucumber, oranges, watermelon, moderation is the watchword! me I took lemon and water cause of nausea and spitting (still taking lemon because of spitting) no pineapple if you are amongst the set that it purges normally, no zobo, no unripe papaya because i learnt they cause uterine contractions. For more on fruits sabi mamas will help you out.
4.sleep anyhow you want until you become uncomfortable but for 2nd trimester, you sleep on your sides, preferably your left. You can start practicing now so you get used to it.
5. If you are high risk, pls do register early if not wait till your 13th week to register.
Happy and healthy bumping dear. All da best

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wonyi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.