Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118312 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
comtem2011:
rub olive oil, u go shine.
Warefa

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls mamas can I take my 1st TT at 4months? My next appointment I will be about 18weeks gone. Hope it's not too late. Cc:FloraEc,zaynie,Blesseddiva,Liftedhands,Comtem2011 and all d experienced big mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Cappo we are doing fine o, besides the fact that my bump have not started showing, seems kicking have started though. Also, I've added only 4kg and instead of me to add more weight, it is DH that is adding all the weight. TT will be during my next ANC visit though. Hope you are doing great too.
Good to know you're fine. Enjoy the kicks, it's even more assuring that your baby is doing fine while you await your bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls mamas can I take my 1st TT at 4months? My next appointment I will be about 18weeks gone. Hope it's not too late. Cc:FF loraEc,zaynzayn ie,BlesseBlesse ddiva,LiftedhLiftedh ands,Comte m2011 and all d experienced big mummies
Yes you may! Its not too late at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls mamas can I take my 1st TT at 4months? My next appointment I will be about 18weeks gone. Hope it's not too late. C
Took my first TT at 16wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls mamas can I take my 1st TT at 4months? My next appointment I will be about 18weeks gone. Hope it's not too late. Cc:FloraEc,zaynie,Blesseddiva,Liftedhands,Comtem2011 and all d experienced big mummies

I'm just taking my second TT at 26 weeks lipsrsealed
First one was at 21 weeks.
Don't copy me o, go and collect.
You know the last baby I had the TT covered me to 3 years or so and e never nack so I still get immunity.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehimeomo(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
BS! BS!! BS!!
PART 1
So, it happened that I went for my routine ANC on the 6th of July after all the preliminaries, it was my turn to see Dr. After examination & giving her my week 34 & week 37 sonogram reports (cos I had one done a day before ANC) & she went thru them, me I didn't kukuma read them when I was given. The next thing, was we will be admitting you today (I was exactly 37 weeks that day)as your scans are reading IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction) all thanks to fibroids (had nine of them according to the scan) sharing nutrients with my Angel and there was no need making her wait till labour starts or till 40 weeks. Omo, my heart broke into tiny bits and I was like can I call my Aunt, go home & pack my stuffs? She was like you would have to sign a consent form (that I left on my own volition), which I did anyways, called my Aunt, she picked me up, went home, carry my kaya (hospital bags) & we drove to the L & D as they were already expecting me. Was admitted into the triage, where they checked for my vitals & NST (non-stress test) that was when the Dr there made another discovery - my amniotic fluid index for week 34 was 13.92cm; while for week 37 was 5.81cm & says since I'm already term, it will keep dropping which isn't good for the baby, even if baby was doing fine according to the NST. Only option - IOL (induction of labour)

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
This one is here to stay. Affliction will not arise again in Jesus name. For the serious malaria; I feel you do have to treat it as malaria isn't good for both you and your baby.

Please relate your concern with your Doctor as he knows what's best for you especially if he's aware of your history. I was diagnosed with malaria at 14weeks and had 5 days dosage of Chloroquine & Piriton injection.

Stress-free and pain-free 9months journey to you in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

Frozenelsa:
Good morning mummies. This is my first time here and I have truly been blessed by all the testimonies here. I am a FTM, 6weeks and a few days and it has not been funny. Had a miscarriage last year but didn't suffer like this. This one, I have multiple fibroids, severe cramps which my Dr has given me drugs for and serious malaria which I refused to treat ooo cos its injection. I just tire but I am trusting God to see me through. Pls pray for me o.
PS: I think I am team march 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:
TJ[Team July]

Remaining mama's may real contraction locate you all.

Team August how far na, you guys don't want me to shine small.

Lmao��� na true ooo. Team August no gree port. Una no want Flo mama to walk this thread with pride abi.

Congrats to all mamas that just offloaded, may ur LOs continue to make u happy.

Hannydimples how are u now and baby?

BlessedDiva: mama how re u and LO doing?
Divinemandate hope baby is kicking well.

LadyMessi i await ur BA and BS dis weekend. May the Almighty make it easy for all waddling mamas.

Mummy Zaynie alaje, the triplet momma. Se e wa pa.

My 2 hands are up for all mamas here, motherhood aint beans and garri.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

You know the last baby I had the TT covered me to 3 years or so and e never nack so I still get immunity.

Hahahahaahhahhahahaahah shebi na u. U fit take 1st one sef for 30weeks. Mummy Zaynieeeee
Abeg make i dey go, sleep full my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Yes you may! Its not too late at all.
Alright, thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Took my first TT at 16wks
Ok then, that means am on point. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
zaynie:

Nothing do u mama.... I no go copy u cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bunny19:
Pls mamas can I take my 1st TT at 4months? My next appointment I will be about 18weeks gone. Hope it's not too late. Cc:Flora..Ec,zay..nie,Bles..seddiva,Lifted..hands,Comte..m2011 and all d experienced big mummies
Yes you can. Took mine at 4 months too cos I didn't follow it orderly in my first pregnancy so I started all over. So, with my present preggy, I started at 4 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ayauche:

Lmao��� na true ooo. Team August no gree port. Una no want Flo mama to walk this thread with pride abi.

Asin ehh, their akporism is strong. Not even one small porting make I shake bum bum for comtem2011

Abeg come show me pesin wey do your own otumokpo wey make you pack some July mama's come June

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Warefa
In jeniva's voice abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES

We are fine Cappo. Please update to XY. Teamies, when are we starting our shopping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Asin ehh, their akporism is strong. Not even one small porting make I shake bum bum for comtem2011

Abeg come show me pesin wey do your own otumokpo wey make you pack some July mama's come June
If u shake any bum bum for my front, na atori I go waya u from back. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
comtem2011:
In jeniva's voice abi? grin grin grin grin

Kontinue shining teeth, July never finish. I still get hope tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
comtem2011:
If u shake any bum bum for my front, na atori I go waya u from back. cool cool cool cool cool

Yinmu.......

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

even mitchyy wey dey give u hope don hide. so keep hoping u hear?

Go and breatfeed my baby abeg, na d work wey I send u b dat no be to snatch upandan. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ehimeomo:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
#teamjuly# cc-Cappo FloraEC
To the glory of God & shame of the devil, I welcomed my real oyibo princess on 7/8/18 via EMCS, with baby weighing 2.5kg. BS in a bit!! Tho I'm still recuperating from the wound, fibroids pain & belly button pain. Sorry for the late alert!!!

Congrats mama and welcome to our real oyibo princess to God be the glory. Quick recovery to you dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Eh eh u need the otumokporism? Ngwanu by 11pm today wait for me under that tree near ur house and bring 1 big pot of okro soup and a carton of hollandia youghurt.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
comtem2011:
even mitchyy wey dey give u hope don hide. so keep hoping u hear?

Go and breastfeed my baby abeg, na d work wey I send u b dat no be to snatch upandan. cool cool cool cool cool

July never finish yet.

Pikin wey I don use bm finish im life, na sleep e dy now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Yelz ke, i follow u get hope. July dates still plenty so no worry. I think say Oliran na August mama,am actually expecting her to port.

August cappo comtem2011 give me ur list, lemme point out those that are porting with my otumokpo wey rubyzz give me to Flo so she can shine wella more than ori sef.

Lemme comman be going, i don find trouble reach.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
iomoge2:
she is ready o.
But hormonal imbalance won't let me be great.

Don't worry, God will take the hormonal imbalance unawares, you will shock the devil again this 2nd baby will happen the way the first one happened miraculously in Jesus name, Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bunny19:

Nope sis it's not too late, you are on point. mine was given at 22 weeks sef undecided my doc's fault though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ayauche:

Congrats to all mamas that just offloaded, may ur LOs continue to make u happy.

Hannydimples how are u now and baby?

BlessedDiva: mama how re u and LO doing?
Divinemandate hope baby is kicking well.

LadyMessi i await ur BA and BS dis weekend. May the Almighty make it easy for all waddling mamas.

Mummy Zaynie alaje, the triplet momma. Se e wa pa.

My able VIP mama, I'm loyal o and Lo is doing fine and bouncing on my bladder wella. cheesy
How's my top notch baby doing? Guess you are enjoying vigilante with him.
My love to him okay kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ayauche:

Eh eh u need the otumokporism? Ngwanu by 11pm today wait for me under that tree near ur house and bring 1 big pot of okro soup and a carton of hollandia yoghurt .
Akụkọ Biati. Na Party you wan do? Your own otumokpo no dy accept vulture eye
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ayauche:

Yelz ke, i follow u get hope. July dates still plenty so no worry. I think say Oliran na August mama,am actually expecting her to port.

August cappo comtem2011 give me ur list, lemme point out those that are porting with my otumokpo wey rubyzz give me to Flo so she can shine wella more than ori sef.

Lemme comman be going, i don find trouble reach.
So, u self join her get hope ba? e be like say u no wan add weight again because I go collect the one wey u gather before.

On a seroius note, I dey alaways expect Mitchyy BA, Even Oliran.
I have released Mi.c..y for madam Flo o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
comtem2011:
Yes you can. Took mine at 4 months too cos I didn't follow it orderly in my first pregnancy so I started all over. So, with my present preggy, I started at 4 months.
Ok,thanks ma kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Nope sis it's not too late, you are on point. mine was given at 22 weeks sef undecided my doc's fault though.
Thanks ma kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.