Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113449 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nenis:
B. S! B. S!
I had a smooth pregnancy journey, did not fall sick for a second, no vomiting nothing at all but a big stomach.

On the 17th of July was my ante natal. By LMP it was exactly 39weeks and by EDD it was exactly 40 weeks.
So my doctor checked and said I was 3cm dilated already. I told her I will like to end the pregnancy journey cos I was tired of being pregnant. So I was told to go pack my things and come.
6 a.m yesterday morning the tablet was inserted in my vagina. An hour later I started having contractions 5 in. An hour. I used an app to monitor.
At 10 a.m it became every 5mins apart. The doctor and nurses that came around did not believe because they said I did not look. Like someone having contractions
At 10:30 a.m I had 3 contractions in 10 minutes the complaint was now they were not lasting up to an hour. It was averagely 35secs by the doctor cos he timed manually but my app gave me 45secs. Still no pain.
At about 10:54am it became 2secs I felt like pooing so I told my friend with me to call the doctor. She met the same resident doctor that doubted my contraction, he was still on phone and ignored. She called a nurse and immediately they came to my room and saw me holding my legs together they quickly wheeled me to the labour ward, wore me the delivery gown and placed me on the bed.
As soon as they opened my legs they saw the bulge. So they burst my water and I was told to push with the next contraction that was how he peacefully came out.
They named my baby sharp sharp in the hospital.

Wow! This is indeed sharp sharp delivery. And you come sama us with sharp sharp BS grin
I tap into this anointing of sharp delivery with no tear.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
LadyMessi i await ur BA and BS dis weekend. May the Almighty make it easy for all waddling mamas.

[/quote]

Ameeeeen mummy!
My regards to your little prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:
Is the work you guys gave me. Ywc and thanks

Is well dear...... The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth God is still fulfilling his promise to us and to all my team October I dey hail oh my able cappo hope you are good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES
present oh
Although recent scan has changed my EDD to 4th of Oct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ehimeomo:
Cappo flora ex #teamjuly# BS submitted!

Awww, nice BS. Thank God it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nenis:
BA! BA! BA!

To God be the glory for a safe delivery. My prince came in 11:04 a. m. yesterday 18th July. 3.6kg vagina delivery no tear.

Congratulations teamie, God bless your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Team July, back2back BS. Oshe!!!!
Congratulations congratulations, quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nenis(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes oh congrats teamie.... I bless God for seeing us through.
I wish our other team mates a safe delivery.

Tiw78:

Congratulations teamie, my princess Don get birthday mate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shuga9185:
i'm new here! Team november! Please add me

Congrats teamie, welcome on board team supernatural everything #teamNovember. Healthy and happy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
tatacherie:

Present cappo,though very strong
Currently on admission. Had a bike accident yesterday. I was thrown up and landing I hit my bum bone on a thick iron at the back of the bike. The pain is something else, I also noticed reduction in fetal movement
I reported at the clinic this morning and they put me on bed immediately that I need to be observed

Plz who has used dexamethasone injection?
I was told it's to speed up baby's lungs maturation in case of emergency.my baby is 30weeks old

So sorry dear mama for the accident, thank God it's not worse than this. God will keep you and the baby well and it shall end in praise.
You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ehimeomo:
PART 2
Sharp sharp, I pull cloth, was given hospital gown, wore my socks, they ran the IV, filled all the necessary forms & was wheeled to my room - induction don start, no food, only ice. Na so different Drs & nurses were coming in, then came the insertion of balloons - my jajaina hear word that day. I could only get to 2cm with the balloons after almost 24hrs, they were removed & then they inserted cytotec after almost another 24hrs again took me to 4cm, then they opted for pitocyn (drip) na so I begged for epidural which was administered & I stopped feeling any pain all these while I had machines attached to me/my body reading heart rates of me & baby, I didn't exceed 4cm, after some few minutes, I was given a mask to wear for oxygen supply to my Angel, I think after about an hr or two, different Drs surrounded my bed, my BP almost blow their monitoring system o, then the leading Dr said, we would have to take u in for a c-section as each time we apply the pitocyn, the baby's heart drops, do you have any objection? See this dr o, I'm ready o!!!! Are u against blood transfusion blablabla, if the case becomes severe, your uterus might be removed blablabla sermon............ Dr, let's go o!!! I was prepared immediately in less than 15 mins for the Surgery, off I was wheeled into the theater. Within 3mins I heard her cry, tho it would stop intermittently, I wasn't even able to see, touch or hold her as she was taken away immediately to the NICU. They did all the repair work & I was wheeled to the recovery room, it was at the recovery room I was able to ask a nurse, who told me she was in the Nursery cos of her weight but I should be rest assured that she's doing fine. After about 4hours & I was stable, I was wheeled again to my room, where I was for 3days (Sunday-Wednesday) & was discharged with my lil munchkin, but not after been scrutinized by many tests & screening (had CT & EKG done to ascertain my BP), had blood transfusion (2units). It's day 12 already after child birth & my tummy still hurts, Gyn says it's the #enemy# fibroids as my abdomen feels tender & my belly button hurts like it wants to tear open, but in all, God's been faithful, yellow pepper is doing just fine & Dad is happy back home in 9ja.

Thank God it ended in praise, congrats once again ma'm . God bless the baby and quick recovery to you dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nenis:
BA! BA! BA!

To God be the glory for a safe delivery. My prince came in 11:04 a. m. yesterday 18th July. 3.6kg vagina delivery no tear.

Nenis:
B. S! B. S!
I had a smooth pregnancy journey, did not fall sick for a second, no vomiting nothing at all but a big stomach.

As soon as they opened my legs they saw the bulge. So they burst my water and I was told to push with the next contraction that was how he peacefully came out.
They named my baby sharp sharp in the hospital.

Congrats mama on the sharp sharp birth with no tear, thanks for a Wonderful and quick birth story. Sharp sharp baby boy is for signs and wonders.
Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tiw78:
Part 3

I started pushing around 3:30am Bt baby no gree come out o. I became so tired Bt all the midwives were very encouraging with hubby, told me I was doing well. Eventually, I gave the last push and baby was out at 5:37am.My baby was put on my chest Bt I was not seeing her at all, I was just crying cos of that pain wey Don enter my brain and out of this world. I eventually opened my eyes and could see my baby, pain all gone.
I bless God for the whole journey cos it was all a success .
This is my first baby, na only me and hubby dey here.... We will be doing omugwo for ourselves grin grin

Thank God for a successful delivery, congrats once again mama. Baby girl is blessed oh to have both mommy and daddy doing omugwo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
TEAM July 2018
COS IS JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
Team July is your month already, may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish y'all
We say congratulations to our latest mama's Ehimeomo, Tiw78 and Nenis your joy shall not be ceased in Jesus name and God will continue to bless your princess/prince.
Let's try and tidy up our rooms, hospital bags, take our prenatals, build up/maintain our blood level, be active and most importantly pray.
Hope there's no too much complain? Sorry for the body pains, swollen feet and BH, it'll surely end in praise.
Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
Mamas owing us BS, we're patiently waiting for it
kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
LadyMessi how're you dear? It'll end in praise
Jumayin how are you ma, please just hi.
creamchiccb How are you ma'am?
indian03 how're you dear
Please, let's try and respond to roll call and provide our baby's sex if not provided yet so that I can update the list. Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.

BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 against..5/7/18..XX..Seen

Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07

TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex..... Bs
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX.. Seen
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX.. Seen
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX.... Seen
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX...... Seen
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY
6: Brownsmoothie . 06/07/018.. XY..... Seen
7: Omolaadun000 .. 06/07/018... XX
8: Hannydimples ..... 08/07/018..XY...... Seen
9: sweetose ............ 09/07/018 ...XX
10: Dabtop .......... 11/07/018..... XY
11: ffvsquared .........08/07/018... XX
12: Bettybeauty ....... 14/07/018 XX
13: boldbabe ......... 15/07/018...XX
14: Ehimeomo ...... 08/07/018 ... XX.... Seen
15: Tiw78 ........... 18/07/018..... XX..... Seen
16: Nenis ........... 18/07/018...... XY...... Seen

Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: LadyMessi ............ 09/07/018.................. XY
2: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
3: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
4: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
5: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
6: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
7: preshpearl .......... 24/07/018
8: Voucher ............. 28/07/018...................XY
9: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
10: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES
Fine ma,baby refuse to open bombom ooh. so no gender yet..
Pls kindly change the s&d of my name to capital letter..I dnt usually get mentions from u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SwtDove(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
tatacherie:

Present cappo,though very strong
Currently on admission. Had a bike accident yesterday. I was thrown up and landing I hit my bum bone on a thick iron at the back of the bike. The pain is something else, I also noticed reduction in fetal movement
I reported at the clinic this morning and they put me on bed immediately that I need to be observed

Plz who has used dexamethasone injection?
I was told it's to speed up baby's lungs maturation in case of emergency.my baby is 30weeks old

Aww angry,i hope ur feeling better now...sorry sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Congratulations for the wonderful deliveries and beautiful and hand LO's. mama GeneEbere, how you dey ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:
TEAM July 2018
COS IS JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
Team July is your month already, may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish y'all
We say congratulations to our latest mama's Ehimeomo, Tiw78 and Nenis your joy shall not be ceased in Jesus name and God will continue to bless your princess/prince.
Let's try and tidy up our rooms, hospital bags, take our prenatals, build up/maintain our blood level, be active and most importantly pray.
Hope there's no too much complain? Sorry for the body pains, swollen feet and BH, it'll surely end in praise.
Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
Mamas owing us BS, we're patiently waiting for it
kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
LadyMessi how're you dear? It'll end in praise
Jumayin how are you ma, please just hi.
creamchiccb How are you ma'am?
indian03 how're you dear
Please, let's try and respond to roll call and provide our baby's sex if not provided yet so that I can update the list. Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.

BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 against..5/7/18..XX..Seen

Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07

TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex..... Bs
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX.. Seen
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX.. Seen
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX.... Seen
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX...... Seen
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY
6: Brownsmoothie . 06/07/018.. XY..... Seen
7: Omolaadun000 .. 06/07/018... XX
8: Hannydimples ..... 08/07/018..XY...... Seen
9: sweetose ............ 09/07/018 ...XX
10: Dabtop .......... 11/07/018..... XY
11: ffvsquared .........08/07/018... XX
12: Bettybeauty ....... 14/07/018 XX
13: boldbabe ......... 15/07/018...XX
14: Ehimeomo ...... 08/07/018 ... XX.... Seen
15: Tiw78 ........... 18/07/018..... XX..... Seen
16: Nenis ........... 18/07/018...... XY...... Seen

Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: LadyMessi ............ 09/07/018.................. XY
2: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
3: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
4: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
5: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
6: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
7: preshpearl .......... 24/07/018
8: Voucher ............. 28/07/018...................XY
9: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
10: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing
Cappo we dey o. Baby is still enjoying, floating freely instead of engaging. How I wish I could push her down into d pelvis already.pelvis and vagina hurt like something else.. Can't even walk properly. Have to hold on to something each time I wake up for bathroom break which can b several times before daybreak. And I can't stop thinking about labour!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tiw78:
Part 3

I started pushing around 3:30am Bt baby no gree come out o. I became so tired Bt all the midwives were very encouraging with hubby, told me I was doing well. Eventually, I gave the last push and baby was out at 5:37am.My baby was put on my chest Bt I was not seeing her at all, I was just crying cos of that pain wey Don enter my brain and out of this world. I eventually opened my eyes and could see my baby, pain all gone.
I bless God for the whole journey cos it was all a success .
This is my first baby, na only me and hubby dey here.... We will be doing omugwo for ourselves grin grin

Ohh if u see as this omugwo ourselves scare me ehh but dont worry, u will be fine. Congrats to u mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
comtem2011:
So, u self join her get hope ba? e be like say u no wan add weight again because I go collect the one wey u gather before.

I have released Mi.c..y for madam Flo o.

Abeg no vex. I no join her again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Akụkọ Biati. Na Party you wan do? Your own otumokpo no dy accept vulture eye

No ooo, wetin we go use vulture eyes do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My able VIP mama, I'm loyal o and Lo is doing fine and bouncing on my bladder wella. cheesy
How's my top notch baby doing? Guess you are enjoying vigilante with him.
My love to him okay kiss

Your baby's doing great, he has changed i now sleep at night only waking up to feed him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 2:54am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello Mummies. Please I need your advice..I noticed I had eczema when I was pregnant.. It was at my back then..my husband brought my attention to it..but I ignored then thinking there's no need using anything since I was pregnant. On giving birth 5weeks ago..I expected it to start vanishing but to my surprise it started spreading to my chest..it now almost all-over my chest and breast.. It's so irritating.. Im scared not to infect my son with it..
What can I use that won't affect my son cos of breastfeeding.. Or shud i just be patient expecting it to go naturally?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 3:01am On Jul 20, 2018
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies. Please I need your advice..I noticed I had eczema when I was pregnant.. It was at my back then..my husband brought my attention to it..but I ignored then thinking there's no need using anything since I was pregnant. On giving birth 5weeks ago..I expected it to start vanishing but to my surprise it started spreading to my chest..it now almost all-over my chest and breast.. It's so irritating.. Im scared not to infect my son with it..
What can I use that won't affect my son cos of breastfeeding.. Or shud i just be patient expecting it to go naturally?

Abeg Sabi mama make Una chuk mouth ooo, I am in my 20th week and experiencing this anoying ezema break out on my neck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 4:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Captain zeezaa how market? Its been long. Sorry for not answering calls av been lazy all this while. Team Sept hope we are counting down already? And I blv we v started buying our baby things. Pls let's start now before we start finding it diff to walk around d market. As for me ehmmm I can't walk long distance again. Beginning to feel heavy and pressed by my baby. I imagine how it would be when i am 36 weeks cos I'm just 3oweeks now.
Mothers in d house I sight u ooo. Wishing us all a safe delivery by the grace of God

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Congrats to mamas that have given birth, God bless your bundles of joy. May they live long to make you happy and proud, amen.
Team Jan cappo @ Besea, how are you doing ma? Just checking on you because it has been a while we heard from you. Regards to your family dear.
Teamies @ Joilin, Ejika48, cutewifey, Melly245, Fibett, Okeoghene4real, how are we all doing? Hope ms is now a thing of the past for us? Am just observing from one corner as ms dont want to leave me. May it end in praise for us all.
Team jan for supernatural delivery.
Wishing the remaining July mamas and every other mama here a smooth delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2018
goldendollars:
Tessie89:

Abeg Sabi mama make Una chuk mouth ooo, I am in my 20th week and experiencing this anoying ezema break out on my neck.
You can get skineal cream from the pharmacy or any other hydrocortisone cream, that’s what I use when I have flare ups but you might want to keep it away from your breast so the cream does not enter baby’s mouth plus eczema is not contagious so your baby will be fine. It might go on it’s own but that might take a while.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2018
Congrats teamies on the birth of your babies. @ mama ehimeomo, Tiw78, and Nenis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

So sorry dear mama for the accident, thank God it's not worse than this. God will keep you and the baby well and it shall end in praise.
You will be fine.
Amin Jesu!!!
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2018
@ goldendollars and Tessie89 Pele oo excema can be so inconveniencing
I battled mine for 6 months before it cleared , though it wasn't associated with pregnancy it was as a result of change of environment. I finally started visiting a dermatologist in UCH who recommended Betnovate cream (the tube is #3,500) that was what cleared all. I took some other skin drugs I cant mention cos of pregnancy.
Hope they clear soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:15am On Jul 20, 2018
SwtDove:

Aww angry,i hope ur feeling better now...sorry sis
Yes pains are gradually subsiding
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.