Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122370 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Na wa for April mamas o. They are too stingy. To write birth story don hard pass labour abi? After una don read our own. How will you encourage the other awaiting mamas? Okay o. Continue but just know that there is God oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Congratulations to all the mamas that gave birth. May God bless your little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bheambo(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
@ I need encouragement. Feeling sooooo lazy to go shopping. Though I still have a few things frm my 1st child. she is a girl but now expecting a boy. ##teamjulyalltheway###
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Bbglory, my sister I dey o and you? The pushing and the kicks no be here,but I count it all joy. I can't wait to give birth o, infact make e even enter July,I go happy well well. my body just dey heavy me like say tomorrow no dey o. quote author=Bbglory post=33155534]August mamas, aou body, its been long i heard 4rm u, mumsgirl27,tikosdear, maebem n others hope the pushing ministry is going well.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow am so happy for u 2 @imurboos nd blessedqueen,thank God ooo,finally no worries and fears,kisses to una prince nd princess...............@ifyyyy welcm bk,blv ure 5n now,we shall all carry to term Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mama n papa, how una dey?

Congratulations to all mamas that birth their pattern of feet, may they be sources of joy to ur household IJN. Amen

@ Iffffffy, my godson mum to be, so good to hear frm u, I don ask of u tire, u might not get the mentions due to wrong spelling of ur name. How are u and my little angel doing?

@ shericoco06, u guys should leave **Team August *** only oo grin , august is by the corner joor or are u Jealous-ing us ni tongue

@ Bbglory , @ tikosdear nd all other AUGUST mamas how una dey? how is pushing ministry. may we all birth our LO safe and healthy by God's grace. Can't wait for August grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by finecheek12: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Deezou:
Vickilafab,proudmom38,juzzybabe and belabouche123 thanks all 4 ur concern and ameen 2 ur prayers.she delivered by herself yesternight and was discharged dis morning,all through dis she has been hale and healthy.thanks once again.

@ deezou gud afternoon, I will like to send you a mail cos ve bin diagnosed with hydrosalpinx and I need ur help. finecheek@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
@imurboss @blessedqueen,

Congrats on the arrival of your prince and princess,your homes will always be joy filled.

@iffffffy,
No vex,great that you are doing ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetDinma(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
imurboss:
I don born my boy.......... God win!

Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
imurboss:
I don born my boy.......... God win!
Congrats mama..may God keep u n ur prince.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good afternoon pretty mamas, hope we are all doing OK? Pls oooo, I am dealing with loss of appetite now as everything seem not to be appealing to me. I just force myself to eat cos I am thinking of my LO. pls did anyone experience this? Am almost 36 weeks gone. #teammaytohmakessense

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
beedam:
Na wa for April mamas o. They are too stingy. To write birth story don hard pass labour abi? After una don read our own. How will you encourage the other awaiting mamas? Okay o. Continue but just know that there is God oooooo
My sis no be small thing o...dem no want drop am as e dey hot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
finecheek12:

@ deezou gud afternoon, I will like to send you a mail cos ve bin diagnosed with hydrosalpinx and I need ur help. finecheek@yahoo.com

Oops! Will keep you prayers dear,the Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
beedam:

cheesy cheesy cheesy My fellow April mamas,lets do the needfull naa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
ifefunmi:
Good afternoon pretty mamas, hope we are all doing OK? Pls oooo, I am dealing with loss of appetite now as everything seem not to be appealing to me. I just force myself to eat cos I am thinking of my LO. pls did anyone experience this? Am almost 36 weeks gone. #teammaytohmakessense

Yes dear,I experienced it during my time,but not to panic,just make sure you reach for any meal that apples to you at any particular time. Fruits especially are lighter,so they can help cover up for your missed meals.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Yes dear,I experienced it during my time,but not to panic,just make sure you reach for any meal that apples to you at any particular time. Fruits especially are lighter,so they can help cover up for your missed meals.
Thanks a lot. I had to confirm cos I am getting worried! I feel relived now and I will dive in more fruits. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Alright mamas,let me first of all thank these mamas for their encouragements: lovinam, modath, beedam, euphorbia, ifefunmi & others, u're all wonderful.

Here's my birthstory- I went for antenantal on Saturday,I did my scan & ctg after that I was told I would be admitted that same day that I should go & bring my load. So I went back home & prepared myself then returned to the hospital around 8.30pm. They inserted the catheter to rippen my cervix,then removed the catheter the following morning. Then they inserted misoprostol tablet(not so sure of the spelling) & started the inducement process, I didn't feel any contraction until about 3pm, by 4pm I was already 4cm & in an active stage of labour then around 8pm i was checked & surprisingly i was already 9cm but the devil wanted to struck. I was already 9cm but dr could not feel the baby's head,his head was still up. So they rup. Beggred my membrane & added oxytocin to the drip,before then i had vomitted like 2 times then i vomitted again. It was when they added the oxytocin i started begging the drs to please help me, the pain was so unbearable, til
l 9pm baby's head has still not come down & I was in serious pain. Then around 9.30pm I was feeling the urge to poo & I started shouting that I wanted to poo by then the baby's head had already descended. When they checked me & saw it was the baby's head & quickly moved me to the delivery room around . I was asked to push, then they discovered that there's a cord around baby's neck, then they gave me a cut & with one strong push my baby came out around 9.45pm. All this while, it was the cord that didn't allow the baby's head to descend. Baby weighed 3.25kg, they sewed me up & that took like another 45mins,mehn it's not easy. I just thank God that the devil's plan over our lives did not succeed. Up till now I can't sit down well o with this stitch, so painful............make una no vex for my long story o

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
CONGRATS MAMA..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettytrust: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello mama's in d house,smtin just came up since some days nw I have been feeling heaviness under my bladder so I decided to c my Dr wen he check he said I was 2cmdalited dt he has to gve me injection to stop d premature labour which he did but I was suppose to b a June mom but now we are praying it shld atleast cross 36wks. So am praying for extract 3 to 4wks,am nw team may ooo n pls mama's wat can I tak nw for my baby to b big
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lovely birth story @imurboss Thank God for victory, the devil has lost the battle over us all! Give a kiss to the cute LO for me. Wish u speedy recovery in Jesus name. #ilovebirthstories

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Am happy ooooo to God be the glory for the safe delivery of our mothers. Team may/june
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
sorry o did not finish my birth. vigilante no easy especially if you have no one to help.
birh story continues
when I got to about 6cm a nurse came and asked if I have been able to pee and I said no, she left and came back after like 15mins and asked the same question. I told her I felt pressed twice and went to toilet but nothing came out , it was then she decided to check me o, only to bring out thick clotted blood. she called the doc and he said I had placenta abruption and in order to save the baby I had to do Cs. my hubby dint want to accept initially so he requested for a scan to know the extent of the placenta abruptio. scan showed that babys breathing was fast so I hd to be placed on oxygen.at this point I was not feeling my baby's movement again and I was loosing blood Ehn. see the whole floor full of blood despite the fact that I wore pad and tied wrapper. that how hubby agreed o and Cs was done. thank God my baby was brought out alive and I also recovered well to the glory of God.
was told I could not be induced cuz my dilation was very good.
sorry for the long story

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
pls send me a copy of supernatural childbirth @ pjthatcher2002@yahoo.com.tnx God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ imurboss , a big congrat to you and big welcome to your prince. God win. I enjoyed your birthstory. Devil only tired but can't win cos God is on your side. From your story, d induction wasn't painful right? kiss to your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Glory be to God for the safe delivery of your prince and princess. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus. Congratulations imurboss and blessedqueen. May God bless your little ones and make it easy for us. May He also remember the ttc mamas. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
modath:

@imurboss @blessedqueen,

Congrats on the arrival of your prince and princess,your homes will always be joy filled.

@iffffffy,
No vex,great that you are doing ok.
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Mama n papa, how una dey?

Congratulations to all mamas that birth their pattern of feet, may they be sources of joy to ur household IJN. Amen

@ Iffffffy, my godson mum to be, so good to hear frm u, I don ask of u tire, u might not get the mentions due to wrong spelling of ur name. How are u and my little angel doing?

@ shericoco06, u guys should leave **Team August *** only oo grin , august is by the corner joor or are u Jealous-ing us ni tongue

@ Bbglory , @ tikosdear nd all other AUGUST mamas how una dey? how is pushing ministry. may we all birth our LO safe and healthy by God's grace. Can't wait for August grin

we are doing fine o, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bbglory:
So sorry dear,welcome back, we shall all carry to term. Amen
thanks dear, amen to ur prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
happymama:

sowie,mama,d Lord is ur muscle,i blve u r strong nw,its well wit una...
very strong, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congrats imurboss&blessedqueen ,may God protect ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
lovinam:
I did ask after you o, I guess I didn't complete the ffffffffffff in ur name so u didn't see d mention. How u de? Hugs
lol don't mind my fffffff, I'm fine o, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
shiller:
Wow am so happy for u 2 @imurboos nd blessedqueen,thank God ooo,finally no worries and fears,kisses to una prince nd princess...............@ifyyyy welcm bk,blv ure 5n now,we shall all carry to term Amen
very fine, amen to ur prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.