Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120073 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:44am On May 28, 2015
iyaeji:

Thanks, i actually ve twins with my first pregnancy.

Very Nice!!! wink... Love love twins..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:30am On May 28, 2015
Congrats iyaeji, cutielucy and preetytrust. May GOD protect you and your LO and may they continue to be a source of joy to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 8:51am On May 28, 2015
Mtm5313:
Congrats To NeW Mums In D House.Pls My Edd Is June But My Pcv Is 26 And My Doctor Complaint.Pls What Can I Use To Increase It.Thanks

After d doc complain, dint he recommend nytn 4 u? U shld av asked. My PVC was 28 in both my pregnancy, after my doc gave me a medication, it was 32 b4 delivery. Or edd is close, ask ur doc wat 2 do. Like pple av always advised, use a hospital n doc u can always rely on @ anytime.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jany(f): 9:17am On May 28, 2015
Congrats to iyaeji and cutielucy. May God bless your princes and princess. Amen.

The way teamjune dey born for may ehn. Diarisgod o!

#Teamjune and anxious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:59am On May 28, 2015
@cutielucy, iyaeji

Congratulations, may God protection be on them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 10:20am On May 28, 2015
kpom kpom kpom,mmadu anokwagha.Pushing mamas una good morning.TEAM DECEMBER HOW UNA MINISTRY.Congrats to all those that have put to bed.It's fourth and last,by God's grace,i go hang booth by december. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hadayshawlar(f): 1:13pm On May 28, 2015
@Rashme, brisk walkin helps. Dat is if u can manage it. I did a lot of dat after my EDD . I hope it helps. The "nasty" as someone said, works like magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
marcjane:
kpom kpom kpom,mmadu anokwagha.Pushing mamas una good morning.TEAM DECEMBER HOW UNA MINISTRY.Congrats to all those that have put to bed.It's fourth and last,by God's grace,i go hang booth by december. grin grin
OK o. What if DH con help u comot booth from where u hang am?. kiss
Congrats o new mamas... Much love and kisses .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
hadayshawlar:
@Rashme, brisk walkin helps. Dat is if u can manage it. I did a lot of dat after my EDD . I hope it helps. The "nasty" as someone said, works like magic.

Thanks sis, would have opted for 'nasty' but hubby no dey. Doing d brisk walk nw, but walking step nawa, maybe its because of d weight of LO(4.5kg).

Saw 'show' dis morning @41wks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
RashMe:

Thanks sis, would have opted for 'nasty' but hubby no dey. Doing d brisk walk nw, but walking step nawa, maybe its because of d weight of LO(4.5kg).

congrats beautiful lady.

i hope you've informed the hospital that you are on your way.

may you give birth like a hebrew woman. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
congrats to all the new mothers.

so many amazing birth stories on this thread.

#teamseptembertohsexy cool grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:01pm On May 28, 2015
Congrats to d new mothers cutielucy, iyaeji, n prettytrust. May God keep, bless ur LOs n make dem d coolness of ur eyes. Ameen. Surysuri only Allaah can comfort u at ds time so I pray Him to heal u body n soul, n grant u better for ur trouble. Ameen. RashMe may God make it easy for u, safe delivery dear. We await ur happy birth story by God's grace. All pushing mamas, how d go dey go? May God see us all through to our desired happy end, our hopes shall not be cut short inshaAllaah. AMEEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by belabouche123: 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
Hi everyone, sorry i have been so silent for a while now. i was supposed to be team June as my EDD was 14th June but I'm happy to say that I'm a proud mother of a wonderful baby boy. i had being a having pre-contractions since the beginning of may and since i had a cerlage done, it had to be removed beco's of i started itching seriously and every drug didn't seem to stop the contractions. anyway to cut the long story short after 8 hours of labor pain i had to have a cs done as i had only dilated 5cm and my baby was forcing his way through. my boy was born healthy at 36weeks with no complications. I'm so so happy. All glory goes to God almighty.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
belabouche123:
Hi everyone, sorry i have been so silent for a while now. i was supposed to be team June as my EDD was 14th June but I'm happy to say that I'm a proud mother of a wonderful baby boy. i had being a having pre-contractions since the beginning of may and since i had a cerlage done, it had to be removed beco's of i started itching seriously and every drug didn't seem to stop the contractions. anyway to cut the long story short after 8 hours of labor pain i had to have a cs done as i had only dilated 5cm and my baby was forcing his way through. my boy was born healthy at 36weeks with no complications. I'm so so happy. All glory goes to God almighty.

Congrats mama,may God bless ur lil prince...Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
RashMe:

I wish u a safe n easy delivery IJN Amen...Go with God n come back rejoicing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hadayshawlar(f): 5:53pm On May 28, 2015

Saw 'show' dis morning @41wks[/quote]

Na so e dey be. I carried 6kg plus. Mine are twin girls and they were so comfortable inside d womb dat I had to do something . Seeing d show definately means ur LO is abt to arrive. May d good lord make it a lovely experience for u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
g

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
@Belabouche123, Congratulations on the birth of ur prince. Great Birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
@belabouche,
Congrats,God be with you both.

@RashMe,
Baby on the way.. E go easy for you . Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
Good evening mamas in the house. How's d pushing ministry? It will be easy IJN.amen. #Teamoctober wia una dey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
Congrat to all mamas that hv deliverd,who wil see all these sweet birth story without coming out to comment no matter hw ur r feeln.God wil make it easy 4 us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tlaura: 11:56pm On May 28, 2015
Hello ladies!!

Lovinam, tchwinnie,Tbaby, MummyDDD, wey my graduating set? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 5:48am On May 29, 2015
Congrats to all those who have given birth. May God be with all the pushing mamas.
Proudmom how the ministry na. I can only imagine how u look now.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:07am On May 29, 2015
You just de find me everywhere. Lol
How u de?
Tlaura:
Hello ladies!!

Lovinam, tchwinnie,Tbaby, MummyDDD, wey my graduating set? angry
Iffffffy:
Good evening mamas in the house. How's d pushing ministry? It will be easy IJN.amen. #Teamoctober wia una dey
hey! How are you kicking? Abeg how many f de ur name so next time I fit mention u. Donatee e no good o! Beevan. Byvan! Lyndaroyce! Chifreke! Beckytunde! Tobigal. Una just vanish. Tchwinie ogini?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:09am On May 29, 2015
Iffffffy:

#Proudlyteamoctober.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Happy democracy day gbogbo ile....congratulation to d new mum,God bless u and urs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2015
I so miss this thread but once in a while, am so gonna be sniffing around.
Congrats to the new moms in the house, May God guide and bless your Los,
To the preggers, I wish you all safe deliveries, we shall all the laughter of the mom and their new born.

To lovinam, mummyDDD, tchwinnie and Tbaby, my very own old buddies, thanks for the work on this thread.

Happy democracy day to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 9:04am On May 29, 2015
belabouche123:
belabouche123:
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 9:07am On May 29, 2015
cutielucy:
Mama's n papas in the house,

I don born oo,my twin babies a boy n a girl r here...dem no gree me reach June o,as early as 3:30am baby A's water broke nd I just run go hospital..healthy babies born @ 37wks 1day..tru C.s..edd was June 15th..God is faithful I'm over d moon..

Make I try rest small..tnxxx
Congrats dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2015
Good morning everyone in the house, how is the pushing ministry going? I have been having menstral like pain that goes off and on. I'm 28 weeks +, hope I'm safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:18am On May 29, 2015
starbuck:
I
To TTC mom's, hold on cause God's time is the best besides my prayers are God go use the millions of eggs in me to bless you all as I Don hang booth finish.

Arrant nonsense,u are so insensitive.Biko did TTC mom's tell u der don't have trillions eggs ??

My hubby is a medical doctor(gynae) and both of us are fit medically to pop babies every month sef...TTC is more spiritual than medical....

Mbok don't mock us angry cry tank heaven God did it for ya without delay..

Delay is not denial...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2015
waistbead:

Arrant nonsense,u are so insensitive.Biko did TTC mom's tell u der don't have trillions eggs ??

My hubby is a medical doctor(gynae) and both of us are fit medically to pop babies every month sef...TTC is more spiritual than medical....

Mbok don't mock us angry cry tank heaven God did it for ya without delay..

Delay is not denial...

I ain't a trouble lover besides you just misunderstood the whole eish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.