Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8106417 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:24am On May 30, 2015
So ttc has become someone's name? Well, someone made a prayer with wrong choice of words, got an attack and tried to explain, yet another attack, was asked to apologize and did, yet never enough and we claim we're christians. Yes, I say christians because my dear attacker sister has been very active there and rarely surface on main ttc thread. Saying sorry doesn't always mean you're wrong. I guess @Starbuck never forgot that, she learnt it from this thread. Lets try to always say I'm sorry whenever the need arises. @ helovesme there are many things you need to think about before condemning someone's action. She emphasized she never meant any harm so accept it and try not to twist. I still remember when that sister you're trying to defend just landed on ttc thread and say they should stop quoting posts that it makes it long, well no one responded as you just dont land from no where and command everyone. in all, let there be peace. Just came over to read funny tales as usual hoping I will fully join soon, and saw all these. @proudmom pls come and make the house lively.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:29am On May 30, 2015
@ smokeydrinky congrats on your second missionary journey. Wishing you supernatural 9mths and beyond.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 6:19am On May 30, 2015
Hello ladies, hope pushing is going great, what of your kpekusing ministries?

Congratulations to the new mums.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:59am On May 30, 2015
miraclebaby:
@ smokeydrinky congrats on your second missionary journey. Wishing you supernatural 9mths and beyond.
Amen. Thank you my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:02am On May 30, 2015
@tatacherie..welcome dear..I do hope your m/s stops at the nausea and no actual vomiting..my dear it hasn't been easy but with God all things are possible..the whole hypersensitivity of the nose is part of it.. I do hope the fever isn't malaria dou..always try to protect yourself from mosquitoes as much as you can..try sniffing brewed ginger..I hope it helps..tkcr of you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:18am On May 30, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
You are welcome to this wonderful family.@tatacherie. May God protect u and lo.#
Thanks ma'am for d warm welcome smileybig AMEN!to d prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:20am On May 30, 2015
@ Hafsat tanx a lot ma'am.I say a big Amen to d prayers.I hope so too.I will get tested for malaria today and see my Dr.tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beetle: 7:46am On May 30, 2015
justwinnie:
Bia waistbead.... who d hell do u think u are? Whr did u come from. ? Who even welcomed u to dis thread. .. d least u would ve done is to kindly correct Starbuck...bt no ...u choosed to let d venom dt u re filled with speak for you.... u even went as far as calling her children out..nd threatened @missmalachi.... nd u re ttc SMH

Yes! Starbuck ws wrong with her choice of words...bt hey..we are all matured to understand wt she meant... well seems u re d only kid here...do us all a favour nd STFU....

Good evening mamas

To all the newbies and oldies.. i hail o...

God, some of you women sha. And you're meant to be pregnant and you're being so insensitive to the plight of a TTC woman as if you never went through it yourself. Maybe you didn't but that doesn't mean you ask her what she's doing in this thread. And it's chose not choosed.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:05am On May 30, 2015
Beetle:

God, some of you women sha. And you're meant to be pregnant and you're being so insensitive to the plight of a TTC woman as if you never went through it yourself. Maybe you didn't but that doesn't mean you ask her what she's doing in this thread. And it's chose not choosed.

Pls its a new day,everyone has 4gotten wat happened yday so pls we dnt need u as a reminder. Ur contribution is no longer needed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beetle: 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Julienne, hmm not the right choice of words. You stay in TTC and be hoping and praying. Chai there's God.

Some of you ladies here think o I'm pregnant and all of sudden you're God's right hand man. Pls remember the journey and those who are struggling to conceive. It's really hard but May Allah make it easy for all us.

Waistbead, pele. I no trust you sef. U don preggie that's why you're here. If you're not, then May the Lord bless you and your husband and May he turn your tests to testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:22am On May 30, 2015
Morning peeps, ao was ur nite.
Proud mom, ao r u feeling now? Pele luv, sure my bro is taking care of u
@ beedam, no b so ooo, am back now so we can reschedule
@tikosdear, relax everytin wil fall into place
Everyone, ao is d kpekusing ministry, d pushing and vigilante goin
One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beetle: 8:24am On May 30, 2015
missmalachi:

Pls its a new day,everyone has 4gotten wat happened yday so pls we dnt need u as a reminder. Ur contribution is no longer needed

Oh pls Miss Malachi I've every right to be here. Don't cut me off. I was going to contribute to the thread yesterday but discomfort no make me do am. It's the lack of empathy that I'm shocked at.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Beetle:

Oh pls Miss Malachi I've every right to be here. Don't cut me off. I was going to contribute to the thread yesterday but discomfort no make me do am. It's the lack of empathy that I'm shocked at.

No one is infringing on ur right here.am just advisin u to let it b since u did nt contribute wen it happened,der is no point now.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 9:06am On May 30, 2015
Beetle, please, what else do you want starbuck to do? After apologising? Undoubtedly, she was wrong in her choice of words, likewise, waistbead. However, one apologized, but the other didn't.

Please read carefully before concluding. NO ONE is spiting those ttc. God forbid such. Understand this, please. And, move on.

Just a quick one, please

One saturday morning in January, 2013, I remember how one of our neighbours (ttc) had a BIG fight with another woman, whose flat was closest to her. She said, she felt insulted by the woman's song at the back of her window, citing that she was ridiculing her condition. It was such an unforgettable day/fight! After, some time, this neighbour broke down in DEEP tears, openly. She cried so bitterly, and, uncontrollable that no word of encouragement and 'God'd do it prayers' could keep her calm! We apologized on behalf of the other woman, prayed along for her etc.... Interestingly, we never knew God was about proving Himself strong. Just some weeks after, she got pregnant. She gave birth in November, same year after years of ttc. Today, she has a boy who's 1.6yo. And, I am 'suspecting' that she is pregnant again. wink

So, it's only a fool that would want to spit anyone ttc. Cos God is still alive, and only Him can make all things beautiful in His time. So, Cheer Up, there is nothing to worry about when we hang in there with God.

Sincere Apology for my long 'epistle'. I wasn't going to interfer, until I read Beetle's post. #3rdJourneyBroughtMeHere. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2015
A blessed morning to ya'll...
Its quite unfortunate that this happened...though its one of those things with us(women)...
@waistbead... I hope u're calm now...well, I'm quite familiar with starbucks in and out of this forum.. She isn't that kinda person that takes advantage of one because of one's condition especially when it has to do with a very delicate issue/forum as this.... I'm sure she meant well though her choice of words didn't quite go down well with u nd few others... U looked @it from an entirely negative perspective... It wasn't ur fault neither starbuck's; I blame the devil for coming into this. Starbucks knows better than to mock u or anybody in prayers... Our God is a consuming fire!..
What happened to "haa! Madam, this ur prayer get as e be oo...abeg modify am b4 I begin purge".....? Or u simply, table it before ur creator..... Since u understood it a different way; u place it as a challenge b4 ur God! Simply put, "Father, u know our respective hearts... may u use this prayer to shame the devil nd his workers..amen!" Shikena.

To all mamas,God doesn't hold out His arms to our burden without our co-operation...when we allow ourselves to revolve about circumstances, our feelings become like the seasons. The bestway is prayer which gives us independence of moods in two ways... First, it exhausts our badmood by telling them to God,just like bringing ice to a flame...secondly, it replace them with good feelings. As w pray the sense of God's presence becomes more intimate... He dwells in us and us in him thus a revival of circumstance. Eventually we get rid of moods/cultivate a constancy which never retaliates.
@waistbead, ur choice of words too weren't perfect..likewise few others. Two wrongs can't make a right... A kind word gives encouragement to the despondent heart, and a cruel/vulgar word makes others sob their way to the grave.
Starbuck has apologised..likewise others... No ill feelings!
None of us will mourn our children nor husbands...
We shall be fruitful in all dimension!...
Our kids shall be great and powerful men and women...

Preggy forum has always been a fun-filled, encouragement sprinkled, and prayers rooted room amongst the vast sections in nairaland... Old mamas can testify! We no dey pray bad prayer... I no fit say we no dey quarrel, but as we dey quarrel, we dey settle am b4 u say jack! Everything dey fall in an orderly manner, "they dey first settle fight b4 quarrel"...anybody wey try to settle quaRrel b4 fight na for imm pocket! At all at all na imm bad pass! E don tey wey ynash dey back! No matter how sun hot reach, e no fit make chicken lay boiled egg...

In a nutshell, life is too short for all these!...

All mamas I hail oo...
Kpekusing/belle-ful/vigilante them... How's the ministry?...

Lovinam I dey see ur signature! How ve u been? I hear say u don enta anoda missionary journey...#winks#...
@tchwinnie, julieni, sayoberry justwinnie byvan abi beevann chifreke beckytunde etc hope ya'll good...
Has any1 heard 4rm donatee, dhabeautyjas rukemi129 abi 419... Maran183 etc?

Like seriously should I apologize 4 my long epistle?... Doh! Till chicken grow teeth!...
**swaggering away**

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:45am On May 30, 2015
Lyndaroyce only u! Kai! U be case. I never carry oo biko, o sorry I'm carrying lemons on my chest. *tongue out* Where have been hiding? Good to haave u back. Na u and Beedam fit each other.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:47am On May 30, 2015
byvan03:
Smokey drinkey sniffy, I sight you, tuale mama.

Well, whether venoms are flying or not, I have already made myself comfortable. The good thing about death is that we will all go someday. So whether you wish it on others or not won't stop you from dying when the lord summons. We live to die as we die to live..only God decides who dies and who lives.

Life is too short to waste in bitterness, it's easier to bless than to curse.

It's good to see my paddies , where is Tjskii? Any news on humming bird and Tbaby?

Tbaby is doing great.

She had a daughter last year. You don carry belle again? tongue

Smokey I see you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 10:35am On May 30, 2015
Good morning biriful and belleful mamas... How una dey this morning... I have to join the TTC for another missionary journey o!! Want to share testimony, join the vigilante and feel the pregnancy symptoms again...

Uhnmmm! Its a wish

Anyway preggy thread is for everyone... Even remember some men where here... Anyone heard from genbuhari n ayobarmi... Miss this thread and sure will visit often now...

Lovinam how u dey?? Hope the kids are good... Even if you don forget me...me no forget you o...

Pushing mamas the good lord is your strenght , you sure will deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name

Vigilante mamas, how r u n lo?? I miss that part sha!!

Eruku (smokey) uhnmmm! Wish to be like you when i grow up... Second missionary journey... Wow! Wish you a stress free 9months....kisses to lil angel...

Lynda na u be dis!!! Long epistle... Will read when lo is asleep....

Beetle mata don die finish a beg no fuel am...

Everybody has right to there words and its left for how you interpret it... Please don't quote me wrong..

Back to ghost mode...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2015
Hello ma,thanks dear,where you go hide since,I don miss you o.welcome bk ma.God will see us through o.
kaffy4bill:
Morning peeps, ao was ur nite.
Proud mom, ao r u feeling now? Pele luv, sure my bro is taking care of u
@ beedam, no b so ooo, am back now so we can reschedule
@tikosdear, relax everytin wil fall into place
Everyone, ao is d kpekusing ministry, d pushing and vigilante goin
One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:15am On May 30, 2015
Julieni! Did I hear u say ttc? How's that even possible. None shall be barren that's our motto. Its been ages. I'm sure u have moved to the other end. Hugs to you dear and sloppy kisses to lo. Donatee
Gosh I need some work o. Lazysaturday.com
I'm so bored. Abeg any mama get dirty laundry? Just gee me house addy make I come wash am. I de find work to do today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2015
tikosdear:
Hello ma,thanks dear,where you go hide since,I don miss you o.welcome bk ma.God will see us through o.

Had to go on recess for a while ni jare sis, amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2015
lovinam:
Julieni! Did I hear u say ttc? How's that even possible. None shall be barren that's our motto. Its been ages. I'm sure u have moved to the other end. Hugs to you dear and sloppy kisses to lo. Donatee
Gosh I need some work o. Lazysaturday.com
I'm so bored. Abeg any mama get dirty laundry? Just gee me house addy make I come wash am. I de find work to do today.

Pls cum here ooo, my boys don scatter d house and I so hv no energy to do d clearing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
Congrats to all the new mamas God bless ur los @rashme, I carry my left yansh give u @4.5kg tongue the lord is ur muscle.

Welcome all the new preggy mamas,wish u h& h journey @ all the old mamas here,una dooooo

@lovinam,pls i need u in my house for my laundry that has piled up due to vigilante things,I shall pay u in kind

@all, let there be peace in the house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
@ favoredgal, @ julieni...... Dearies i 've missed u ladies. How d go dey go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
Mamas pls no one shld mention anyfin abt wat happened both offenders,offendees n defenders pls n pls neva write anyfin abt it again. Imajine ppl r owin us BS n I they dnt want to share it. Pls tomoro is my edd n am seein white discharge nt drawing just white n clear could it be sign.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
favoredgal:

Tbaby is doing great.

She had a daughter last year. You don carry belle again? tongue

Smokey I see you

Wow!!! That's lovely, please send my regards to her.

Belle ke? Decent women don't get pregnant please, I don't do such thing zzzzzz puleeezzz cheesy. grin.

Sister how you dey, you don take banana already shocked?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
biggal:
Mamas pls no one shld mention anyfin abt wat happened both

If the water is like milky white is nothing, if it is water white, your water might be leaking. If it is water white, see your doc please.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
Wait biggal, did you say it doesn't draw? Nah normal thing. My own can pour like milk and run down my legs especially in the morning. Happens to me in late pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
I thought every one must have let go of yesterday 's issue by today, nawaooh!!

Lyndarunzes how that small body? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2015
biggal:
Mamas pls no one shld mention anyfin abt wat happened both offenders,offendees n defenders pls n pls neva write anyfin abt it again. Imajine ppl r owin us BS n I they dnt want to share it. Pls tomoro is my edd n am seein white discharge nt drawing just white n clear could it be sign.

I'm having same and tomorrow is my EDD too. May God see us through. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
smokeydrinky:
@ favoredgal, @ julieni...... Dearies i 've missed u ladies. How d go dey go?

I dey. Pushing second missionary journey too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:19pm On May 30, 2015
byvan03:

Wow!!! That's lovely, please send my regards to her.

Belle ke? Decent women don't get pregnant please, I don't do such thing zzzzzz puleeezzz cheesy. grin.

Sister how you dey, you don take banana already shocked?
Ok o. I think say no 4 don enter

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.