Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111333 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AudreyI(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
marygold hi. good to hear you are doing great. dont worry too much about the discharge thing like tjskii said. with my first pregnancy, i didnt really get a discharge and my baby turned out fine. with this one though, the discharge has been crazy and is just like tjskii described.

another thing, try not to put so much stock in what people say(not that you shouldn't heed good advice from time to time though). what i'm trying to say is that if you listen to everyone, you'll just get unnecessarily scared and worried. 12 weeks! you've almost crossed the first trimester hurdle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2013
monie: Congrats Wendy on the birth of your baby girl, and agi big congrats. Am next in line, 35 weeks and can't wait to meet my little one.

I feel you! Boggy belly kiss, how u pushing that belly, try. Dey catwalk too. Take a lot of pictures too.

My DD is 4 weeks now and we popped some champagne for her yesterday...

I still love this thread, even after giving birth I still dey peep, de pray for all of una.

AT all, of I can do it, you can do it...take each day as it comes. Treat yourself good.

Bises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by monie(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ vikin cat watin? More like whale walk . As far as am concerned I aint got no center of gravity anymore, I feel heavy even if my body weight isn't according to ppl. The nxt few weeks will be the longest of my life,I am impatiently waiting for labour to come. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adetunrayo(f): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Praise 2 God I gave birth 2 a baby girl Last 2wks @ wk 38 .I pray 4 d safe delivery of others .d journey hasn't b easy,but tru it all God b praise.somebody shout halleluyah!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
adetunrayo: Praise 2 God I gave birth 2 a baby girl Last 2wks @ wk 38 .I pray 4 d safe delivery of others .d journey hasn't b easy,but tru it all God b praise.somebody shout halleluyah!!

Congrats ma. Regards to the LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
monie: @ vikin cat watin? More like whale walk . As far as am concerned I aint got no center of gravity anymore, I feel heavy even if my body weight isn't according to ppl. The nxt few weeks will be the longest of my life,I am impatiently waiting for labour to come. grin

Its gonna be a long wait if you don't try something odd. Start learning some pregnant catwalk steps, do some belly dancing cheesy...the time will pass very fast I tell you.

At Ade, congrats! Your baby will have to call mine aunty smiley.

Agi, we know u did it, take sometime to recover your strength and then join us.

Happy Easter all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hi all! am new on this section .well am 11weeks pregnant and i haven't registered for ante natal. though this isn't my first pregnancy. I had a child 2006 and lost him in 2011 as a result of hydrocephalus. this is actually my second pregnancy after my divorce from my first hubby. I hope it's not late for me to register for ante natals anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hey berem,ure very welcome,sorry about ur loss,d lord will use this baby to comfort you and bring u loads of love and happiness,its not too late for u to register for ante natal,but u shud do so as soon as posible,so that ur doc can prescribe the best vitamin supplements for u and ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
tjskii: Hey berem,ure very welcome,sorry about ur loss,d lord will use this baby to comfort you and bring u loads of love and happiness,its not too late for u to register for ante natal,but u shud do so as soon as posible,so that ur doc can prescribe the best vitamin supplements for u and ur baby
thanks so much sis. will do that as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Congrats Wendy and Adetunrayo. May God bless them and make them a source of joy to your families for many many decades smiley

@Berem, welcome to the family. Its never too early to register for ante-natal. Hope you've started using yorr folic acids and multivitamins sha. Wishing you a safe pregnancy and sucessful delivery.

Agi, how are you holding up? Congrats to your LO kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by monie(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
@adetunrayo big congrats. May your little one bring more blessings to your household.
@ berem so so sorry for your loss, this one has come to stay and nothing can stop it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
I always loved peeping into this section bvt now I have come to stay.Am 12weeks along and this is my fifth pregnancy and third possible child.Hellooo!!!anyone here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
U are highly welcome byvan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thx dear **hvgs**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AudreyI(f): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
welcome byvan and happy easter all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
dominique: Congrats Wendy and Adetunrayo. May God bless them and make them a source of joy to your families for many many decades smiley

@Berem, welcome to the family. Its never too early to register for ante-natal. Hope you've started using yorr folic acids and multivitamins sha. Wishing you a safe pregnancy and sucessful delivery.

Agi, how are you holding up? Congrats to your LO kiss
yes i have pending when i start my ante natals. thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi everyone,

I will read through what i missed once i am strong enough, just wanted you lovely ladies to know i had my little girl at 38+5 via csection on tuesday, she weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounces we had to stay a little longer as my blood pressure went up so high, im on medication at home now and it is going down slowly. Thank you all for the positive vibes and prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hebrewwoman1: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2013
I dnt comment on dis pregnancy thread, i just read through but I just have to say congrats to Agi...well don mum, hope u recover soon.
Am abt 37 weeks now and can't wait to meet my little girl too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatgod2012(f): 4:08am On Mar 31, 2013
Congratulations to all the new mothers, may the joy be permanent IJN.
@agiboma, congrats and take good care of youself, relax very well, the Lord is your strenght.

@all pregnant ladies here, wishing you safe pregnancy and successful/joyful deliveries.
Love ya all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Agiboma,a big congratulations to you and your family,may she be a source of joy and blessings(amen)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats Agi, May this mark the begining of many goods things and hapenings to you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AudreyI(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
yay!!! congratulations agiboma. now you have a boy and a girl. you are blessed. God's word says 'the blessing of God maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow to it'. this particular blessing will be a source of boundless joy to yo IJN. wishing you a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats Agi!!

Wish u fast recovery too kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uyogabie(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats Agi.May God bless you and your Baby.I pray for your fast recovery.takia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Congrats Agi sweety,so happy for u,had u in mind throughout d CS day,so glad God took control

Hebrew woman:
I dnt comment on dis pregnancy thread, i just read through but I just have to say congrats to Agi...well don mum, hope u recover soon.
Am abt 37 weeks now and can't wait to meet my little girl too.

Kai u 30 smthng wks peopl,I'm so jealous,ure nearly done,me stil dey 20smthn wks,*sigh*,all I do now is count d days,wich seem to be crawling by,takes me forever to find a cmftble sleepin position and wen I finaly do,my 1yr plus kid wakes up and decides he wants to gist*double sigh* undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 5:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Congrats Agi, may God bless your family, anyways, to God be the glory! This time last year, I was here asking why I was feeling a certain way, today, my baby girl is 1, that little bundle that was given to me has blossomed so much, I'm really grateful to God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dominique(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Congrats on your little princess Agi, may G_d bless her n her folks abundantly smiley

@Tjskii.
It was like that in my pregnancy o. The days seemed to crawl, always uncomfortable and my then 1yr+ son didn't make things easier. Now days seem run so fast these days, can't believe she will be two months tomorrow when it was just like yesterday I was having badass labour pains cheesy.

Wishing all our preggers safe and healthy pregnancies and deliveries smiley.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Congrats agi, may she be a source of joy to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by riac(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Congrats Agi $ all d new mums,pray God bless ur LO.and 2 all d pregies,wish u all safe delivery.ℓ̊'m also 36wks plus $ believe me,cnt wait 4 dis 2 be ova,wishin all d pregees a wondaful $ stress free 9mths once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adetunrayo(f): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hi mums,pls I would lik 2 know how 2 get back ones flat tommy after delivery.my baby is 3wks old.tks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Agiboma. Congrats on the birth of your LO!! Am really happy for you. May good things never depart ur household and may the blessings be. Congrats again. Now u have a boy and a girl. How awesome is that!!! I can hardly wait to get to that point!

Congrats@Adetunrayo and all the new mums.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Congrats Agi,wishing u quickest recovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.