Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113440 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
tender09:
Heeellllloooooo lovely mamas,
this is tender tenderness coming in
im a new comer to nairaland but a 2nd time mum
hope im welcome
ese oooooo
Modify: pls let me go read as many as i can b4 i go too far, im coming.

Welcome to the club,Mama. Wish you a hitch free pregnancy and safe delivery in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
bumbex:
Hello mama's in the house celebrate with me oo. just confirm that am pregnant 7 weeks gone. GOD u're aweson ,after losing a baby after delivery through c/s last year. My GOD says it is time for me to have everlasting joy. Indeed u're GOD.

Congrats dear. May God grant you the strength to carry the pregnancy to full term and deliver safely.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iffffffy:
Where are these july mamas?, waiting to hear ur BS o

Yes o. Hoping one of them'll be my birthday mate. 6th.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
goldmine:

Yes o. Hoping one of them'll be my birthday mate. 6th.
july mamas u've heard o, some one should give goldmine a birthdaymate o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Almighty God plx I want to be an active member of this thread soon, this time around will carry to full 9 months term, affliction shall not rise d 2nd time....in JESUS NAME I PRAY (amen).

So shall it be 2u n 2 all who bliv in d power of d MOST HIGH GOD!AMEN...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iffffffy:
Where are these july mamas?, waiting to hear ur BS o

July mamas no dey rush,we re coming with a flood of miracles....Make una chilax because wen we start e go be everyday testimonies IJN! AMEN

#Teamjulyforperfection#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Almighty God plx I want to be an active member of this thread soon, this time around will carry to full 9 months term, affliction shall not rise d 2nd time....in JESUS NAME I PRAY (amen).

So shall it be, you have asked, God will surely give unto you sooner than your expectation.

@iffffffy,
I'm always happy about your story, i pray lioha, aghabiam(spelling may be different), the ilorin mama & others on short sabbatical will return quickly to add their voices to our numerous preggy complaints.

@spendblex,
Amen, thx

@Doubledouble, & cutiereborn
The last lap of a marathon needs utmost concentration & na hin we dey so, cheesy
Me now, my lil munchkin has decided to wedge on the nerve that runs down my right as$ down to my leg, rendering it numb & achy at the same time,walking is now a chore..God dey,.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Modath, you got some mouth on you, mama! We've heard oo. You people should concentrate very well o. We shall all joyfully read about all you July mamas n every pushing mamas glorious BS, by God's grace, Amen.

Respectfully n happily hailing all #teamseptemberthegreat#!!! We got just the month of August between us n the Great month of September, Yipppeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
@modath , its all to the glory of God.
#teamseptember4supernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thanks mamas....where are my sweeties DEEZOU,UMMTWINS soon n very soon make una dey expect JUMAYIN, as in I just Av this strong believe.wishing all July mamas a supernatural childbirth...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
modath:

So shall it be, you have asked, God will surely give unto you sooner than your expectation.

@iffffffy,
I'm always happy about your story, i pray lioha, aghabiam(spelling may be different), the ilorin mama & others on short sabbatical will return quickly to add their voices to our numerous preggy complaints.

@spendblex,
Amen, thx

@Doubledouble, & cutiereborn
The last lap of a marathon needs utmost concentration & na hin we dey so, cheesy
Me now, my lil munchkin has decided to wedge on the nerve that runs down my right as$ down to my leg, rendering it numb & achy at the same time,walking is now a chore..God dey,.....

*hides face* I say a big amen to ur prayer, expecting them soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
proudmom38:

July mamas no dey rush,we re coming with a flood of miracles....Make una chilax because wen we start e go be everyday testimonies IJN! AMEN

#Teamjulyforperfection#
I say amen to that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Doubledouble:
@Modath, you got some mouth on you, mama! We've heard oo. !

Mo lenu daku mehhhnnnn!!! I'm too mouthed, me sef know, cheesy

@#teamjulyblessedmamas,

How una dey?, iyaderachuks, proudy, kaffy4bill, keji3, babymama11,lala4sure,bheambo, (anyone i omit, no disrespect intended wink )... make una show, dem don dey think we nor get liver aagin, they dont know bout us!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hafsat24:
@maureensylvia..welcome grin..may you have an easy stress free 9months and an easy delivery ..well first off start with you prenatal vitamins..folic acid..and you're 4weeks pregnant not 2weeks wink..other mamas would come give more inputs..
four weeks how
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
maureensylvia:

four weeks how

Pregnancy is calculated from LMP... Not from the 1st day of a missed period.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

Mo lenu daku mehhhnnnn!!! I'm too mouthed, me sef know, cheesy

@#teamjulyblessedmamas,

How una dey?, iyaderachuks, proudy, kaffy4bill, keji3, babymama11,lala4sure,bheambo, (anyone i omit, no disrespect intended wink )... make una show, dem don dey think we nor get liver aagin, they dont know bout us!!
Team July,how una dey?how the pushing,kicking and elephant walks!men,I can't wait to see the footballer in my tummy!lol
@ modath,I dream say na you first drop give us birth story.
Proudmum,nurse kaffy and other teamjuly mamas,how una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

Pregnancy is calculated from LMP... Not from the 1st day of a missed period.

pls don't laugh at me...What's lmp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2015
@maureensylvia..LMP is Last menstrual period..you most definitely wouldn't get a positive pregnancy test at 2wks but at 4wks..so u begin to count from your last menstrual period date and not the date you think you ovulated and conceived..hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
marygold:

Team July,how una dey?how the pushing,kicking and elephant walks!men,I can't wait to see the footballer in my tummy!lol

Abeg my sis wake up, day yaff break.. cheesy anything before 3rd week is what proudmum38 will refer to as half baked baby. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jahstech: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2015
maureensylvia:
Hello room
i have been following this thread and now it's my turn asin am two weeks pregnant, I don't know where to start or what to do ...can someone help me out with do's and don't for a first timer in her early stage
hope it's not too early?

thanks in anticipation.
Oh, my biggest Crush On NL, I wish you that was for me embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Thanks mamas....where are my sweeties DEEZOU,UMMTWINS soon n very soon make una dey expect JUMAYIN, as in I just Av this strong believe.wishing all July mamas a supernatural childbirth...
present! so shall it be, u r in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
jahstech:

Oh, my biggest Crush On NL, I wish you that was for me embarassed

ouchhhhhh...sowie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
marygold:

I dey here dey do my elephant walk o,lol...how is d pushing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
maureensylvia:

pls don't laugh at me...What's lmp
Last menstrual period(lmp)! And as hafsat24 rightly said you are a month gone already!

Don't feel ashamed or embarrassed to ask for any abbreviation you don't understand pregnant and trying to concieve women have a lot of coded ways of communicating wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
modath:

Abeg my sis wake up, day yaff break.. cheesy anything before 3rd week is what proudmum38 will refer to as half baked baby. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Deezou, lol. I follw u 4 back o.i refuse to cross over. Proudlyteamseptmber
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
July mamas no dey tire oooo, babies r rubbing powder ni oooo nd mamas wit papas putting finishing touches.. we r Everly on point,no dulling for us.. teamjulydabestever
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Too much noise for team july, abeg stop the noise and be giving us birth stories.
#runsoutofthread#

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnasino(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
good evening moms, I wish you all safe deliveries. please help me with these questions on my thread
www.nairaland.com/2426555/questions-mothers-expectant-mothers-midwives

thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Diapering a Boy and Girl… It’s Different

Changing a boy and girl’s diaper appear the same, but each has its own set of challenges. You are more likely to get sprayed on when changing your little boy’s diaper while for a girl the session demands more careful cleaning. To help first time mums especially,we have explained the subtle differences between diapering a boy and girl in this blogpost. Click link to continue reading: http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/diapering-a-boy-and-girl-its-different/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
kaffy4bill:
July mamas no dey tire oooo, babies r rubbing powder ni oooo nd mamas wit papas putting finishing touches.. we r Everly on point,no dulling for us.. teamjulydabestever

grin at rubbing powder. Wishing us all delivery with ease.

#ProudlyteamSeptember

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NihinlolaTenny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.