Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110082 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
proudmom38:
My remaining team mates how una dey?hope cold no reach una side? It is well wit us all...

I'm going in 4 induction 2day,pls mamas put me in prayer. I knw God is in control n everything wil work out 4my good...

#teamjuly4perfection#

We are fine and still pushing dear...The good lord will go with you and your testimony will be heard in no time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kimoni:
Proudy now, anytime I see ur post, I want to scream. Pls go and sleep jor and don't give me blood pressure angry

Lolz,no vex ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
proudmum, it shall be easy for you. we await ur supernatural BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
lala4sure:

We are fine and still pushing dear...The good lord will go with you and your testimony will be heard in no time

Amen n u too.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
webhostbiz:
Hello house am 23weeks pregnant and d baby is in a breech position.pls what can I do to correct the postion
don't worry yourself, my baby was breech about same week as yours and I did another scan today at 29weeksplus and baby is already head down in good position, weighing 1.459kg. So you still Hv enough time for baby to reposition. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
proudmum, it shall be easy for you. we await ur supernatural BS.

Amen.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hafsat24:
scan..you won't believe they said its 15k..couldn't even believe it at first..anywys I'm going home jeje sad..dama na dh dey disturb to see pikin..pls has any abj mama done d 4D scan and how much was it..delivery
thanks for the head up cos I was planning to go there. Won't bother wasting my time again cos der is no how am doing scan for 15k. angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
webhostbiz:
@ proudmom38 It will be easy for you Ijn amen congrats in advance.

Amen thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ozycy..hmm..I tell you..they are just out to extort people wch is quite unfair..felt really saddened by it angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
@proudmom38..
You're still replying posts smiley I came to check if you done born grin
Safe and supernatural delivery IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by webhostbiz: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ozycy thks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Beryl15:
@proudmom38..
You're still replying posts smiley I came to check if you done born grin
Safe and supernatural delivery IJN.
I wonder also, it will be easy for her IJN.amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bheambo(f): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Proudmum38 go & bring lil proudly by supernatural strength. Receive grace for testimony filled delivery. D Lord of host is wit u. Luv.
all August mamas I hail o!
Vigilante mums, owz it going?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Proudmom38!!!!!!! I'm sure by now the first stage go don de happen. I de wait ur birthstory. E no go hard u, I don see am. Abeg de reply message de go just like I did. Lol. Hit us with ur goodnews in d morning!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
lovinam:
Proudmom38!!!!!!! I'm sure by now the first stage go don de happen. I de wait ur birthstory. E no go hard u, I don see am. Abeg de reply message de go just like I did. Lol. Hit us with ur goodnews in d morning!
grin proudmum can still hold fone to post,e nefa start well.m sure she ll be absent for few hrs soon, then come back to share the good news

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Iffffffy:
I wonder also, it will be easy for her IJN.amen
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2015
@Proudmum38,

Proudy, seems I'm a bit late to the party oo, not to worry sha, make i waka round buffet table..... before i siddon balance chop my orisirisi, i know na you & lil proudy i go see....

God is NEWS around you (North, East, West, South)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feyihelen2015: 1:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello , can you please put me through , i want my wife to deliver in Texas or New york , do you have any doctor contact that we can book an appointment with please share ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:38am On Jul 30, 2015
feyihelen2015:
Hello , can you please put me through , i want my wife to deliver in Texas or New york , do you have any doctor contact that we can book an appointment with please share ...
Check "give birth in the USA: cost and procedures" thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 4:07am On Jul 30, 2015
ahnie:
Haapi vigilante sessions to me. E nor easy,but we dhey push am dey go.**una weldone.proudy,lala,iyadera you're always on my prayer sessions.i wish you safe delivery.
Thanks and Amen my sis.
Nurse kaffy Happy Anni and more love coming in ur way with DH. Am routed to July delivery by God's grace no carry over except heaven declares movement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 4:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Proudy, supernatural delivery is our portion. Angels are on guard. We expect your good news with so much joy. God will help you thru.
Lala4sure: sup wit you love. Its not over till God perfects our testimonies.
Other pushing mamas, much more grace to you all.
StillteamJuly4perfection

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 5:03am On Jul 30, 2015
IyaderaChuks:
Proudy, supernatural delivery is our portion. Angels are on guard. We expect your good news with so much joy. God will help you thru.
Lala4sure: sup wit you love. Its not over till God perfects our testimonies.
Other pushing mamas, much more grace to you all.
StillteamJuly4perfection

God is in control dear, our testimony is sure. Still waiting but scheduled for induction next week if baby doesn't come this week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ciano1110: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Gud morning mama,pls woke to notice watery discharge, is this normal pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ciano1110: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Gud morning mama,pls am 33 wks gone, woke up this morning and noticed watery discharge,please is this normal? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2015
ciano1110:
Gud morning mama,pls am 33 wks gone, woke up this morning and noticed watery discharge,please is this normal? Thanks
Kindly go see your doctor as soon as you can. Good morning, and best wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2015
modath:
@tyconcepts,
My 1st was 4.4kg at birth too, ppl around said this is not a newborn cheesy, his cheeks were bigger than 50n egg rolls, i swear...... He started the belle slicing thing so i"ll implore you to just bone & let baby come at the weight that will be easy to manage ( mine was through no fault of mine though cos I threw up right to EDD )....

Am loling @ #50 egg roll.

My Doc said the weight is okay so am chilling....When he gets to planet earth, let the "bigging" start.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Good morning my e-family.Thanks 2 everyone 4 ur prayers n goodwill...My gyn didn't do d inducement last nite,dats y I was replyin but he has done it dis morning n I'm having mild contractions dat comes every 7mins already...I say make I update una as e dey go..I don't knw,I'm so addicted 2 dis family hence my inability 2 stay away but if d real swagger start,nobody go tell me cheesy grin cheesy...

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
proudmom38:
Good morning my e-family.Thanks 2 everyone 4 ur prayers n goodwill...My gyn didn't do d inducement last nite,dats y I was replyin but he has done it dis morning n I'm having mild contractions dat comes every 7mins already...I say make I update una as e dey go..I don't knw,I'm so addicted 2 dis family hence my inability 2 stay away but if d real swagger start,nobody go tell me cheesy grin cheesy...
Morning dearie, God is ur muscle
Patiently waiting for our lil proudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
proudmom38:
GOD is with you dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2015
proudmom38:

Pele dear,it will surely end in praise.d whole E family is awaiting our very own lil proudy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
proudmom38:
The real swagger never start true true.. lol... Don't worry it will be easy for u. Oya twerk that baby out joor let Prouddad rest!!! Seriously awaiting your BS. God is fully involved dear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
proudmom38:

The Lord is ur strength, the real swagger will be more easy for you in Jesus name. Return to us with ur bundle of testimonies. E-hugs sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Serendipity2023 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.