Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121751 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
modath:

Bros, how ya doing ? Believe we are keeping our words concerning chores... your labour of love will not be in vain... As per the throwing up, its one of two things, if she's lucky by week 13, she should start to feel like her old self..... but if she's like ME, she will throw up even in the delivery room ( God forbid for your queen)...

Lets take the throwing up as a great sign cos it means HCG (preggy hormones) is runnning riot in her system.

@ nefertitiram prescribed vit b6 some pages back, like her it worked for a few days & stopped. Promethazine & piriton helped mw a lot but it makes one half useless cos of its drowsy effects...

MS is the punishment from God for Eve making Adam eat that apple..... no be seresere sontin!!!

@lovinam,

Ayam looking for my bum Short & mike tyson glove.. wait there oooo. tongue, ..how ya doin? wink

Haba! Sebi you just gave birth?

Mike tyson glove ko, Usain bolt boot ni.

Carry those apples abi na water melon go give your lo jooor!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
juliebest:
Thank you all so much dear sisters. I'm sure by God's grace, another will come.
Happy new month everyone. August mamas,God will make it very easy for you and other mamas too.
On the evacuation, my mil says I shouldn't go for it, but rather ask for drug that will do the same thing. Have any one here had the experience of using drug to evacuate after a miscarriage?
sum Drs carry out evacuatn depending on d stage of d pregncy.if its still early dey might prescrib drugs.but wen der are retained tissues den DNC cud b carried out to totally scrap all.even drs exercise caution cause adhesions or ashermans I learnt is mostly a result of DNC.if u trust ur Dr pls listen to him.or u can look into natural ways to expel it if very early.Believe God too it will go well and u will take in again sooner than u expect
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
gocare:

It is not a small somtin.
She go just enter dey shake everywhere with gramophone voice. grin

In few days,i go resume here fully to answer questions from new mama esp FTM, encourage the tired ones. And laugh at BS. Na prayer I dey pray ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Joniboi:
@Modath, we are still keeping up with the chores agreement. I pray this throwing up stops soon.

Once again, thanks for your prayers and best wishes.

Ehya, my regards to her.
For me eating very early helped to reduce the vomitting. She should try to eat something dry like bread, biscuit or even normal food first thing as she wakes up but in small quantities. Also sniffing on something she can bear (for me, it was hot puffpuff, IrishSpring soap and my bodyspray) can help to subside the vomitting episodes.
Go through the previous posts, many mamas have shared how they fought MS. It was here I got to know that our regular agbalumo could and it really did wonders for me although it is out of season.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
zaynie:

My sister, these #teamJulymamas get mouth O...
First week in July, there was silence and we the TeasingCommittee kept teasing them tongue, then came the bumper to bumper tear-free deliveries wink, then silence again lipsrsealed...........hmmmmm only Snr Modath was holding the fort, only for them to land 2 babies in one day just @the end of July cheesy.

But that does not mean we wont rock harder.......just wait and see #teamOctober in action....... tongue
Where are my team mates
All Octobermamas in hiding, its time to show your face o.......its 60days to October! (#teamsAugust and September make una no vex o) tongue

#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth

#teamoctoberforsneezeanddeliver wink

#teamoctobertohhgbayii

# teamoctobertohsexy

#teamindependence

#teamoctoberrocks!

#teamblessedoctober

#teamoctoberforamazingbirthstories

#teamoctober.................Okbye......

Snr Beedam, this your post of Fin Sec don reach to drop nah, drop it for me, i plomiz to be accountable............

Runs out of thread.

Drags her back. Wetin you just talk now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
modath:

@ nefertitiram prescribed vit b6 some pages back, like her it worked for a few days & stopped. Promethazine & piriton helped mw a lot but it makes one half useless cos of its drowsy effects...

MS is the punishment from God for Eve making Adam eat that apple..... no be seresere sontin!!!

That vit b6 sef, its as if the body gets used to it after a few days and bypasses it.
And one cannot increase the dose cos there's a limit to what one can take a day.

Patience is just the only way out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
zaynie:

Ehya, my regards to her.
For me eating very early helped to reduce the vomitting. She should try to eat something dry like bread, biscuit or even normal food first thing as she wakes up but in small quantities. Also sniffing on something she can bear (for me, it was hot puffpuff, IrishSpring soap and my bodyspray) can help to subside the vomitting episodes.
Go through the previous posts, many mamas have shared how they fought MS. It was here I got to know that our regular agbalumo could and it really did wonders for me although it is out of season.
Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
beedam:

Ehrrmm.......ehrmmmmm, I just want to help you reduce your workload now embarassed......okay lemme be your assistant. wink They will register with you as per Snr. and make payments with me as per Assistant Fin Sec...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:
thanks for your response dear, at how many weeks did you start
Aboutt 7/8weeks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
beedam:

Learn to always include senior before talking to me.
yes senior Beedam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
My gorgeous team October, hope we are getting ready? It's two months to go, we are counting in days now. kiss. @ Iffffffy, stadora, zaynie, everfaithfulGod, justcurious, Virtuouswife, mamaboms, ijeoma2728. Other team October still hiding somewhere, pls show yourself, am sure you are proud of your team grin .
# Proudlyteamoctober #
#Proudlyteamindependent#,
The best birth story is yet to come from us tongue
My lovely teammate, me dey ready o. My countdown starts 2day grin I wish say na 30days Aug get sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
beedam:

Lmfao cheesy Snr beedam, u dey worry o..... Kai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
August mamas, una no carry ginger gum body o.... Lol. Thread go just dey silent and d next tin we go hear na say person don born. Meanwhile, som July mamas still dey owe birthstories. #Overproudlyteamoct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
A humble lesson to take home please have a read :- A son took his old mother to a restaurant for an evening dinner. Mother being very old and weak, while eating, dropped food on her skirt. Other dinners watched her in disgust while her son was calm. After she finished eating, her son who was not at all embarrassed, quietly took her to the wash room, wiped the food particles, removed the stains, combed her hair and fitted her spectacles firmly. When they came out, the entire restaurant was watching them in silence, not able to grasp how someone could embarrass themselves publicly like that. The son settled the bill and started walking out with his mother. At that time, an old man amongst the dinners called out to the son and asked him, “Don’t you think you have left something behind?”. The son replied, “No sir, I haven’t”. The old man retorted, “Yes, you have! You left a lesson for every child and hope for every mother”. The restaurant went silent. A wish of every mum. My mum had to bear the shame of me embarrassing her when i was little, i see no reason why i cant do the same for her. God bless every mother out there. Our labour of love will never be in vain....... Aameen

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm... as prouddad dey boycott all my messages.. God win ooo.
Welcome bck @ beedam
Dis thread is sure growing by d mins
Love u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Prouddad38:
@mummy2be thanks for the call. Lil Proudy says Good evening Ma.

Na Oga turn this nite ooo. Vigilanteeee don start. no be small sometin.

Where are all the Fathers in this room? Why una just lev prouddad here na? e no gud like dis ooo.
Mamas, I thank you all for all i have learned from you all here, and that you have valued our contributions and presence herein.

@lala4sure, how is my Beautiful, Ebony-skinned Princess doing na? Lil Proudy says you should take good care of her well well oooooo.
Regards to dh.

vigilante dey swt wella...hehehe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
beedam:

In few days,i go resume here fully to answer questions from new mama esp FTM, encourage the tired ones. And laugh at BS. Na prayer I dey pray ooooo
beedam the trouble finder epele o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
zaynie:

Ehrrmm.......ehrmmmmm, I just want to help you reduce your workload now embarassed......okay lemme be your assistant. wink They will register with you as per Snr. and make payments with me as per Assistant Fin Sec...... grin

I be workaholic. I like workload even over workload sef tongue so go back to ur hubby's bed and perform your own workload there grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
FINA4804:
@fosterfid, why not go see a doctor they will know the best for you I am presently in the hospital now for bed rest and I am taking progesterone injection weekly. And I am very fine
my dear my doctor does not think anything is wrong since have not had 3miscarriages yet, i cant afford to take chances cos getting pregnant after the last miscarriage was not easy, why are you on bedrest?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Niyyah:

Yes,my doc gave me misoprostol to expel d remaining tissues during my 2nd mc,bled for a week and evritin was out. You should ask ur doc bou it,may God give you double for your loss. kiss
Thanks Niyyah, God bless you. I'll do just that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
FINA4804:
. My dear when I had a miscarriage in march I did evacuation although my Aunty was telling me I would not have done but now I am pregnant again so it does not disturb you from being pregnant again, you can do it to me it is more safer, when I was ready to get pregnant I just took pregnare care Conception and God helped me. So be strong and trust God
Thanks FINA, God bless.
I have an appointment on Tue. By then I'll make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:
Morning ladies , im new on this thread, hope im welcomed, i just got my bfp and want to ask if you felt cramp and whitish discharge when you just missed your period and please how can i increase my progesterone levels? I have had a miscarriage before

Welcome and congrats teammate! Lol I presume you are #teamApril2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Deezou:
Welcome 2 august,wishing all august mamas safe and easy delivery.
Where is my humble team september?It's only one more month to go,hope our bags don ready.cutiereborn,helovesme,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and other #teamsept mamas dat i no mention(abeg no vex),we shall all have complication-free term deliveries and beautiful birthstories to share inshaAllah.
#teamseptemberforsupernaturalchildbirth.
Able teamate Deezou, thanks 4 the mention. My bags are not packed yet o, but Godwin!
We shall all carry to term & have supernatural childbirths.
#teamseptember4grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
tatacherie:

sum Drs carry out evacuatn depending on d stage of d pregncy.if its still early dey might prescrib drugs.but wen der are retained tissues den DNC cud b carried out to totally scrap all.even drs exercise caution cause adhesions or ashermans I learnt is mostly a result of DNC.if u trust ur Dr pls listen to him.or u can look into natural ways to expel it if very early.Believe God too it will go well and u will take in again sooner than u expect
Thanks dear. God bless. I think it might go the natural way. Some things are coming out (sorry).
Till next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:
my dear my doctor does not think anything is wrong since have not had 3miscarriages yet, i cant afford to take chances cos getting pregnant after the last miscarriage was not easy, why are you on bedrest?
. How many have you lost, my dear I have lost two,this one I am not taking chances,God has settled me, I told the doctor to place me on bed rest, I want to rest, but everything is fine. I am tired if hearing madam go home get pregnant and come God forbid. Take your own decisions,make research, that was what I was doing till now so now we just discuss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
My gorgeous team October, hope we are getting ready? It's two months to go, we are counting in days now. kiss. @ Iffffffy, stadora, zaynie, everfaithfulGod, justcurious, Virtuouswife, mamaboms, ijeoma2728. Other team October still hiding somewhere, pls show yourself, am sure you are proud of your team grin .
# Proudlyteamoctober #
#Proudlyteamindependent#,
The best birth story is yet to come from us tongue
present ma. the kick no be here o. I thank God we are moving to the permanent site gradually. Can't wait to pop out my damsel. It shall end in praises for us all.
Team august how far? u people should start clearing road for us o.
#proudlyteamoctobertomakesense#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
I started following this thread when prouddad38 came to complain and report proudmum38 of denying him kpekus grin grin grin... Seems like just yesterday.
Congrats to you both. May lil proudy bring you joy and happiness.

Congrats to all the other mamas who just brought forth their bundles of joy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
wait till you see October mums doing there thing, by then we go know who rock pass. tongue
Yes o. Tell them jare. October go rock.#teameasydelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
. Lol, I count the f' before writing your name too. grin
lol, lobatan!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:

If u r not confident of ur doctor, den make a change ASAP. U ll not cast ur young again, u ll carry 2 term by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
FINA4804:
. How many have you lost, my dear I have lost two,this one I am not taking chances,God has settled me, I told the doctor to place me on bed rest, I want to rest, but everything is fine. I am tired if hearing madam go home get pregnant and come God forbid. Take your own decisions,make research, that was what I was doing till now so now we just discuss
i have lost two after my first child, all my doc said was i should wait till when i can do a scan then we know the next step,im just so scared because the last one was at five weeks and i do not know why im having cramps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Congrats to d Proudy family, the suspense was really out of here, una don 4get say na preggy pple dey here, make I rush go confirm my BP dey there

Lala4 sure, congrats, vigilante don start? No be yam o

@Fina4804 and fosterkid, all na God, relax and follow doctors order, iv had 2 miscarriage before and was never placed on progesterone for my three successful ones, just be prayerful, positive and follow doc order

@ team January, I can see we ve started representing, how morning sickness na? Bump nko? Guess we re still cat walking?

@teamAugust, we look on and await birthstory as you deliver like the Hebrew women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.