Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8107162 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2015
tchiwinnie:
I didnt read ur initial post, bt if u re spotting/havinng cramps @5wks, then u sure need bedrest. Leave kpekus too for nw. I dont kno y ur dr s hesitant wt d progesterone considering ur previous history. At wot GA does he want u to do a scan.
Very importantly, be positive, keep praying for ur lo. Declare wot u want, and God ll grant ur desires. All d best!
thanks dear, im not spotting, only the cramps and increased whitish discharge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2015
missmalachi:
Please mama in the house,i need help cos am losing it already.
For the past one week I have not been able to sleep not in the day time neither @ night and its giving me unnecessary headache.
I went 4 Acn on Thursday and complain to the doctor but instead he told me there is nothing he can give me.
Please I need help in sleeping
My team mate, I think it's part of d package o becos am also experiencing same thing. the only time I sleep is morning bt I have to go to work, so just chill, it ll end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2015
kcpumping:
greetings to you all in the house.....pls my wife is 6 months pregnant and she started treating typhord and malaria since three days ago... took about 7 injection and taking semeten tablet BT the issue now is she runs a very high temp expecially at night. even as I type her body is seriously hot. pls what do I do? she also complains of pains that makes it difficult for her to lie on any of the sides.....her first pregnancy. needs your fast responds pls . thanks

Typhoid and malaria in preg @ 6months? shocked embarassed. Pls wic hosp r u using and wia r u bsed. High temp in preg is nt gud, pls do take her to the hosp, she nids to b admitted, assessed and managed well. It wil end in praise.. Pls do let's knw ao it goes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2015
ozycy:
wow, good to hear dis. But wait ooo, Nyanya That one na isrealite journey . I ve given up, I actually did normal scan dis week and got the necessary things I needed. Thanks a lot
You are funny! Your post got me cracking my rib this morning. smiley

Bumping Mommas in the house, trust we all are keeping well. To the 'vigilante' group, more strenght and grace to you, too. Missing Modath's posts, already. smiley How is 'our' cutie pie, lil bobo king? Warmest regards. Proudmom, how is lil proudy? Where is the celebration at?!

To Iyaderachuks, God is your muscle and stay, we await your supernatural birth story.

To ttc mommas, welcome into a new month of pleasant surprises in Jesus name. For God is still on the throne to turning seemingly impossible situations to possibile. Hold on. Here's' #teamOctober wishing you all a Happy New Month. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi everyone.... Congrats to proud mum and dad. I've been following their story. Looking forward to mine too. # teamNovember

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2015
mumsgirl27:

My team mate, I think it's part of d package o becos am also experiencing same thing. the only time I sleep is morning bt I have to go to work, so just chill, it ll end in praise.

Thanks dear but if at this point one can't sleep n one still need to be prepared for vigilantee. It is well jor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Congrats to all the July mamas! kiss
August team abeg start dropping em LOs with ease and smiles smiley

September and October hope you girls are set and ready o? wink

Because we team November are very much ready and can't wait to drop our LOs o! grin

December mamas make Una just chill first your seniors still plenry for house tongue

2016 mamas na God name I take beg Una to just park well for one corner and allow 2015 mamas to shine bikonu! >sad

Iyaderachucks na Godwin you hear? All is well with you and LO in Jesus name amen!

Senior beedam (you see I get respectgrin) and modath abeg make Una no leave us o! We need Una to keep this thread lively and laughingly cheesy

Ttc ladies God no dey sleep o! And He has not forgotten you! You all shall bear fruitful fruits soon!!!
take Kia all and may God be with us kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Chinwendym:
Congrats to all the July mamas! kiss
August team abeg start dropping em LOs with ease and smiles smiley

September and October hope you girls are set and ready o? wink

Because we team November are very much ready and can't wait to drop our LOs o! grin

December mamas make Una just chill first your seniors still plenry for house tongue

2016 mamas na God name I take beg Una to just park well for one corner and allow 2015 mamas to shine bikonu! >sad

Iyaderachucks na Godwin you hear? All is well with you and LO in Jesus name amen!

Senior beedam (you see I get respectgrin) and modath abeg make Una no leave us o! We need Una to keep this thread lively and laughingly cheesy

Ttc ladies God no dey sleep o! And He has not forgotten you! You all shall bear fruitful fruits soon!!!
take Kia all and may God be with us kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I won't leave here. I will forever be like sis lovinam and sis tchiwinnie. Make una beg modath sha o. Vigilante fit carry am go another planet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
beedam:

In few days,i go resume here fully to answer questions from new mama esp FTM, encourage the tired ones. And laugh at BS. Na prayer I dey pray ooooo

Amennnnnnnnn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
beedam:

Yinmu x100. I dey wait you
I trust my bobo(he's ur bday mate so he's got ur kinda energy) + my own, best combo. We go win
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
beedam:

I won't leave here. I will forever be like sis lovinam and sis tchiwinnie. Make una beg modath sha o. Vigilante fit carry am go another planet.

Vigilante no fit hold me, na geographical time difference dey make me be like i dey in ghost mode.., My life na in 3 stratas, 1... Mia famiglia, 2. Money making venture, NL na my 3rd life! tongue

Me even get luck, i have adopted teenagers wey go join me do vigilante now cos of holidays & my big king & diva to lenu don't need me beyond to report my wards. grin...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
10ks ma hafsat24, wil def try nd check it out dis wk, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
gocare:

My dear fellow team mate, no be only you Waka come o.
Heart burn is soooooo annoying.
I drink lots of water and eat small, I even practice breathing techniques just to try and stop the tin.
Anyway sha it shall end in praise.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
JustCurious:

You are funny! Your post got me cracking my rib this morning. smiley cool
my dear, the journey no be here ooo. I just wish it's somewhere close, I would have gone sharply to do it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
gocare:

My dear fellow team mate, no be only you Waka come o.
Heart burn is soooooo annoying.
I drink lots of water and eat small, I even practice breathing techniques just to try and stop the tin.
Anyway sha it shall end in praise.

grin grin wink, noted ma'am

Nah moi- moi dey hunger me oooooo, so i made it and the heartburn came knocking.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bbglory:
Eat small quantity of food at a time, avoid foods that gives you heartburn, also take lots of water. it's well with you.

Thanx ma'am.

Amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chinwendym:

Babe, did you enter my mind? shocked..i was just thinking same ydy or 2 days ago, dem LOs are the sizes of walnut-agbalumo now oo... cheesy

See who's talking, no be January me & proudy don come pack ourselves here.. tongue ..

Remind me of when we confirm LBK in december, i just look & think, eff this ish mehn!!! 2015 go long ooo but God & my e-family made it all easy breezy lemon squeezy.. Y'all rock....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just passing by...
Modath et beedam, u r sighted.. ao r the boys doin
Iyaderachuks, its well wit u
All mamas, I hail ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Just passing by...
All mamas, I hail ooo

LBK is bouncing....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariyke: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy sunday lovely mama's grin here to announce the birth of my sis who gave birth to a bouncing BB yesterday 1st of August cheesy information here has been of great help to her and she's saying thank you all

BS

tongue she was just shouting my name as said by mum as am always with her in previous ones buh na sch I dey now grin *runs outta thread*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
gocare:

Amennnnnnnnn.

Can I get Another Amen please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Just passing by...
All mamas, I hail ooo

Just passing ke? I don hold cane, if you like pass any yeye passing again.

Your baby nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
beedam:

Just passing ke? I don hold cane, if you like pass any yeye passing again.

Your baby nko?

She's doin gr8 oooo. Ao r u too? We r stil expecting u ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
modath:

LBK is bouncing....

Glad to hear.. my rgds
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
temmy2103:

I trust my bobo(he's ur bday mate so he's got ur kinda energy) + my own, best combo. We go win

Only my son will handle the two of you. Hyper active things tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
modath:

Vigilante no fit hold me, na geographical time difference dey make me be like i dey in ghost mode.., My life na in 3 stratas, 1... Mia famiglia, 2. Money making venture, NL na my 3rd life! tongue

Me even get luck, i have adopted teenagers wey go join me do vigilante now cos of holidays & my big king & diva to lenu don't need me beyond to report my wards. grin...

You are lucky then. No one here to help me but my son sef don look around and as he see no one,he cooperate grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
You sure say u no be iyadera sista? God bless the new LO!
Ariyke:
Happy sunday lovely mama's grin here to announce the birth of my sis who gave birth to a bouncing BB yesterday 1st of August cheesy information here has been of great help to her and she's saying thank you all

BS

tongue she was just shouting my name as said by mum as am always with her in previous ones buh na sch I dey now grin *runs outta thread*
hahahahah @ shouting ur naame
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:

She's doin gr8 oooo. Ao r u too? We r stil expecting u ooo

Very soon,i will land for your side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Okk o, for those wey ansa roll call una do well o.
#teamJanuary
tchiwinnie
spicychic847
tatacherie
Odas answer o.
D mama dat complained of yellowish discharge, its good to also register wt a private hospital o, cos of these unpredictable strike in govt hsptls. Do d HVS as soon as u can, bt most vag pessaries and cream are safe since they re nt systemic.

Hehehehe
Dr Tchiwinnie, neva knew uv port to dis thread. And we're team mates.
#teamjanuaryrocks#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello ladies, happy Sunday to you all.

Madam Beedam I lost you on watsapp, make we meet for corner dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
beedam:

Can I get Another Amen please?
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.