Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121367 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=safe06 post=36554856][color=#000099]congrats iyaderachuks....God bless her...Amin...

2016 mamas,no allow 2015 old school mamas intimidate ona oooo,just start sewing your maternity gowns,and start singing plenty songs of praises ,because why? We gonna comman rock this page like never before,we go carry our belle come intimidate them...so tey those wey talk say dem don close their ministry go do alonga throat add one more...

Omo you are too much
Team 2016 rocks joor
#teamjanuaryforsupernatural delivery
#akor wa ti poju wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
zaynie:
All the 2016 mamas shouting and making mouth, e be like say MS don release una bah? angry Kontinuu I am watching you in 5D. You dont have respect.....as una no collect form, how will you know the terms and condition of this our school....take time and relax....... tongue
I must not hear una voice again o, see dem with their tiny bumps like agbalumo kiss

Ehn Ehn Augustmamas aka the current VIMs( very important mamas), lets keep the ball rolling, 1 out more to go with ease by God's grace.

The mamas experiencing insomnia, you really need to watch out for it o, it could be caused by anxiety (as your time draws near), just try as much as you can to go to bed very very early, read a boring book or newspaper, drink warm milk, listen to soothing music as you lie on the bed,use sleep masks plus we know that bd is a sleep inducer. wink.
Not getting enough sleep can raise your BP and that is a red flag if labour is to set in at any moment.

#ProudlyteamOctober.
#Seniorteam2015 grin

Me and insomnia are chum buddies
Your shd see me roaming about like a vampire everynight seeking what to debor but once I devour eba with any soup, its technical knockout.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
All these 2016 mammas speaking grammar here.
Console yourselves ooo, #TeamAugust we are counting days before we graduate to the newborn thread!

Yipeeee!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
nefertitiram:

Me and insomnia are chum buddies
Your shd see me roaming about like a vampire everynight seeking what to debor but once I devour eba with any soup, its technical knockout.

cheesy eba-woman.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
@shiller,na because we dey respect ona we never full here dey talk,na only congratulations we dey talk for now,make ona continue ona iyanga,nothing do ona... grin

@zaynie,some of use still dey queue, e too long,but whichever way we go collect form,read terms and conditions,fill am,submit am same day,then continue the journey.. grin....we gree say ona be our senior,but seniors get levels... tongue
@nefertitiram,we no dey console ourselves,our swag posts na statement of fact.... tongue

#Team2016rocks....(God abeg make our(TTC) 2016 wish become reality ooooo,we promise to do shakara as we praise your name,but e no go too much)...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
maebem:
I greet all mamas in d house. Congratulations to Iyaderachuks on the arrival of ur princes. May she be a source of favour to ur family.

TeamAugust Nefertitiram, mismalachi, mumsgirl27, shiller, Bbglory, Beryl15, I dey hail o. It is settled by HIS grace.
@ missmalachi dt sleeplessness no get part two o, God is our muscle.

The door has been opened o, so who next, Beryl15 na you? I go follow u for back grin

Babe I dey count days o! e be like say this my pikin dey relax do makeup grin
And all of una wey dey drag last position, God is watching you o
#teamAugust
#theonlysexymamasonthisthread
its settled.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
zaynie:

cheesy eba-woman.

Everybody with their own o! For some it's milk n milo. Im low maintenance. Give me eba and i'm alright. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
shiller:
2016 team tho!!...abeg mkk una respect una senior jaree.

Team august hw body??God is with us,Amen.
Tell them..I don already buy koboko with their names on it.
Team2016 all of una names dey noise maker list and some don get *join am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
mytestimony:
Beedam why has thou forsaken me? Is it until I get bele again bf u give me attention hia!

My lovey-dovey, I ve been busy looking for wifey for my son since you said your daughter isn't available. grin. But if you can get belle now now,i go remember you every second lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by grace247: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls oo my people come to my aid,went for scan & doc said my tommy is small for d age.Wat can l do.went for Scan & result says Estimated Foetal wet 3.1,BPD 9.09cm,FL 7.47cm,AC 32.53cm.Team August
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
grace247:
Pls oo my people come to my aid,went for scan & doc said my tommy is small for d age.Wat can l do.went for Scan & result says Estimated Foetal wet 3.1,BPD 9.09cm,FL 7.47cm,AC 32.53cm.Team August

Is it d tummy dt is small or d baby? If the estimated foetal weight is 3.1kg den sis u got nothing to worry abt. Nt every body carry container... relaax

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
grace247:

Foetal weight at 3.1kg is not small o. You hear of 2.8kg term babies every now and then. Like somebody once said here " let the bigging commence once the baby gets here"
The most important detail in a scan is : no abnormality detected wink.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by grace247: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks my lderful mothers,God bless u all.NB: R/O small for age fetus,DAT na wet in dey write o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
zaynie:
All the 2016 mamas shouting and making mouth, e be like say MS don release una bah? angry Kontinuu I am watching you in 5D. You dont have respect.....as una no collect form, how will you know the terms and condition of this our school....take time and relax....... tongue
I must not hear una voice again o, see dem with their tiny bumps like agbalumo kiss

Ehn Ehn Augustmamas aka the current VIMs( very important mamas), lets keep the ball rolling, 1 out more to go with ease by God's grace.

The mamas experiencing insomnia, you really need to watch out for it o, it could be caused by anxiety (as your time draws near), just try as much as you can to go to bed very very early, read a boring book or newspaper, drink warm milk, listen to soothing music as you lie on the bed,use sleep masks plus we know that bd is a sleep inducer. wink.
Not getting enough sleep can raise your BP and that is a red flag if labour is to set in at any moment.

#ProudlyteamOctober.
#Seniorteam2015 grin
Thank you so much,i will give it a try
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
safe06:
@shiller,na because we dey respect ona we never full here dey talk,na only congratulations we dey talk for now,make ona continue ona iyanga,nothing do ona... grin

@zaynie,some of use still dey queue, e too long,but whichever way we go collect form,read terms and conditions,fill am,submit am same day,then continue the journey.. grin....we gree say ona be our senior,but seniors get levels... tongue
@nefertitiram,we no dey console ourselves,our swag posts na statement of fact.... tongue

#Team2016rocks....(God abeg make our(TTC) 2016 wish become reality ooooo,we promise to do shakara as we praise your name,but e no go too much)...

All TTC will end this 2015 in preparation for #Team2016 delivery. Baba God has done it, we are just waiting for the manifestation of baby bumps on y'all! Oya shake body!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pragmatistm(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
marcjane:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MAMAS THAT HAVE PUT TO BED.
Mamas in the house, pls help your own. I have not been able to conceive since my miscarriage in may. Doc had prescribed ovacare and clomid, yet no improvement. I now have irregular period at 2wks and wks intervals.
Someone suggested that I should go the traditional way that I now have hot stomach, he said each time conception takes place, it melts away.pls ur advice is needed.
Thanks
I think traditional herbs can help. I recommend gangaria herbal mixture. It is NAFDAC approved. It is a Yoruba herbal for piles, menstruation, conception, etc. They used to advertise it using public address system on cabs like that. Initially I was skeptical when my wife bought it but she convinced me to take it.

My wife and I used it and she got pregnant same month. In fact she said it changed her period for good because she did not have any pains at all and the period came just like that without notice. Our first child is two years and two months on the sixth and we have been trying to get second pregnancy. After taking the expensive doctor's prescription clomid nothing happened. In fact my wife suffered the side effects of the medication. Gangaria herbal is sold for only small money and it did the thing. My wife said it returned her menses to like she was a spinster. Try it you and your hubby asap. I took it for only two days but my five took it for six days. They recommended taking it for a week actually. I feel that a trial will convince you.

Wify is actually #TeamMarch16

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
pragmatistm:
I think traditional herbs can help. I recommend gangaria herbal mixture. It is NAFDAC approved. It is a Yoruba herbal for piles, menstruation, conception, etc. They used to advertise it using public address system on cabs like that. Initially I was skeptical when my wife bought it but she convinced me to take it.

My wife and I used it and she got pregnant same month. In fact she said it changed her period for good because she did not have any pains at all and the period came just like that without notice. Our first child is two years and two months on the sixth and we have been trying to get second pregnancy. After taking the expensive doctor's prescription nothing happened. In fact my wife suffered the side effects of the medication. Gangaria herbal is only N300 and it did the thing. My wife said it returned her menses to like she was a spinster. Try it you and your hubby asap. I took it for only two days but my five took it for six days. They recommended taking it for a week actually. I feel that a trial will convince you.

Wify is actually #TeamMarch16
Thanks.pls where can I get, I reside in surulere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pragmatistm(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
marcjane:

Thanks.pls where can I get, I reside in surulere.
You can ask in your area wherever they sell herbal medications. Or go to areas like mushin, ojuelegba, oshodi, etc You will definitely find it.

Dont hesitate to feed us back when the thing happens oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
pragmatistm:
You can ask in your area wherever they sell herbal medications. Or go to areas like mushin, ojuelegba, oshodi, etc You will definitely find it.

Dont hesitate to feed us back when the thing happens oo.
ok, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
@senior beedam is sleeping on the job mehn!!! cheesy

All the 2016 mamas wey suppose dey outside kneel down for inside elephant grass dey here dey oppress 2015 mamas!!

2015 mamas, una too chill ooo, make i load LBK milk till e weak & sleep for the next 2-3 hrs.., imma come harass them for una.... No single lespet! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
grace247:
My teammate, I don't think you have any thing to worry about, all you should be doing now is praying for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
nefertitiram:
All these 2016 mammas speaking grammar here.
Console yourselves ooo, #TeamAugust we are counting days before we graduate to the newborn thread!

Yipeeee!
You can say that again ,so grateful to God for bringing us thus far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you Modath, na only me and a few mamas dey hold the gate cos these 2016 mamas ready to break gate enter sef........later now Snr Beedam will come and be asking for money, saying workload is not too much for her. issoryt... lipsrsealed

*whispers into her ear* let us plan coup for her and remove her now, I plomiz to work harder than her.......true. cool

*coughs* Snr Beedam, welldone o, how was work today? And your LO nko? #slygrin. kiss

#proudlyteamOctober
#Seniorteam2015.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
snr modath,snr zaynie and snr beedam,we dey wait ona grin...

But make we warn ona first,no carry ona biggy belle stand for our front if ona know say na offspring ona wan born,but if na pikin ona wan born,come stand, we dey wait ona outside...

We respect ona,thats why we still dey outside dey wait our turn,na grand entrance we wan take enter,so make December do quick make all of ona commot for road, we wan use shakiti bobo and Godwin take enter. grin

2016 mamas,hope I dey deliver ona message well,abeg if beating start make ona come rescue me...in short fear don dey catch me,lemme humble mysef.. grin...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
maebem:
I greet all mamas in d house. Congratulations to Iyaderachuks on the arrival of ur princes. May she be a source of favour to ur family.

TeamAugust Nefertitiram, mismalachi, mumsgirl27, shiller, Bbglory, Beryl15, I dey hail o. It is settled by HIS grace.
@ missmalachi dt sleeplessness no get part two o, God is our muscle.

The door has been opened o, so who next, Beryl15 na you? I go follow u for back grin

Amennnnnn, I believe that God will make it easy for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
dunasy:

Thanx ma'am.

Amennnnnnnnnn
You're welcomed dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
bee2bee:
Hello all,

Am happy to announce my pregnancy on this thread. Hope I am free to join. #TeamMarch 2016
You're
highly welcomed, wishing u a smooth and safe ride

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
safe06:
snr modath,snr zaynie and snr beedam,we dey wait ona grin...

But make we warn ona first,no carry ona biggy belle stand for our front if ona know say na offspring ona wan born,but if na pikin ona wan born,come stand, we dey wait ona outside...

We respect ona,thats why we still dey outside dey wait our turn,na grand entrance we wan take enter,so make December do quick make all of ona commot for road, we wan use shakiti bobo and Godwin take enter. grin

2016 mamas,hope I dey deliver ona message well,abeg if beating start make ona come rescue me...in short fear don dey catch me,lemme humble mysef.. grin...

As she call me Snr, the thing kan sweet me, no wonder Snr Beedam dey insist on it.
Safe06, this year is the year of conception for you and other ttc mamas, 2016 is the year you get to give the fruitful testimony. So shall it be by the special grace of God. Amin

#backtothematter, lespet your Snr o.Shift back small let Augustmamas sit well, Sept, beautifulOctober, Nov and Dec are still on the queue.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
@zaynie and @ nefertitiram una nefa chi chon chin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kcpumping(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
nefertitiram:

Very good.
the doc is on the right track.
Just for knowledge please go through http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/452604-treatment

What i had was called pyleonephritis and i think the docs used the treatment regimen in that link

You cab help by ensuring she drinks plenty water. Even with drip they kept bringing jugs of water o.

My mimi me has kitted up ready to join the field of life. Just small last minute push up

my dear when I went back to the hospital dis evening she complained of similar pain but not severe so I took her to general hospital where she is bin examined as I type right now.....tnx for keeping in touch and pls your prayers also I know will do me more good too....remain blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
marcjane:

ok, thanks

Pls ma'am, u av 2 b very careful o. Don't in ur anxiousness make tins worse. Pls don't b so anxious dat u start taking all suggestions dat come ur way pls. I just believe if d evacuation was properly done, den ur period shld regularise soon. Wen I had an evacuation in August 2013, my period was irregular 4 a while n d days of my MP reduced 4rm 6days to 3days. I was worried but wen I asked, I was told it was ok. I took in Feb 2014 even though wen I was thinking I was in my safe period. I ll beg u 2 just relax n monitor tins 4 now. I know its not easy, bt pls try. God is still on d throne. Baby dust 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello biuriful mamas in d hux...how una dey? make una no vex 4 me o na vigilante hide me o...Pushing mamas enjoy ur bumps n sleep while it last cos 'VIGILANTE IS REAL'...

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.