Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123487 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
dunasy:

Good morning ma'ams,

Certain we are doing fabulous in the various categories we are ( bumping, about to deliver and vigilante ).

Please as i intend to update my bag, what diaper,diaper size, baby soap, lotion etc would experienced mamas here recommend .

Kindly help a FTM wink grin kiss cool

Ese pupo.

#proudlyteamseptemberforeaseindelivery

1.US Pampers or Huggies..Newborn/size 1

2.Baby Aveeno or Johnson soap or sebamed are easy on baby's delicate skin..sebamed and aveeno lotion are quite nice but i dont use lotion ... I use pure coconut oil (adin agbon)..

Many mamas swear by ahea butter though.

@mytestimpny,
You call senior beedam without the "senior" shocked.. haaaa!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
dunasy:

Good morning ma'ams,

Certain we are doing fabulous in the various categories we are ( bumping, about to deliver and vigilante ).

Please as i intend to update my bag, what diaper,diaper size, baby soap, lotion etc would experienced mamas here recommend .

Kindly help a FTM wink grin kiss cool

Ese pupo.

#proudlyteamseptemberforeaseindelivery

2.Baby Aveeno or Johnson soap or sebamed are easy on baby's delicate skin..sebamed and aveeno lotion are quite nice but i dont use lotion ... I use pure coconut oil (adin agbon)..

Many mamas swear by shea butter though.

@mytestimpny,

@Deezou,
Ya know this packing thing has always been a mystery to me, when mamas discuss it here, i keep thinking of relocating the whole house's content to the hospital grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

@Deezou,
Ya know this packing thing has always been a mystery to me, when mamas discuss it here, i keep thinking of relocating the whole house's content to the hospital grin

You funny,oya i caught u,help me with d list of items needed 4 delivery and dat of newborn baby must-haves cos i only bought delivery mats.i know am making u do a hard job but dis is per omugwo as i want u 2 do it 4 me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
Deezou:

You funny,oya i caught u,help me with d list of items needed 4 delivery and dat of newborn baby must-haves cos i only bought delivery mats.i know am making u do a hard job but dis is per omugwo as i want u 2 do it 4 me.

cheesy cheesy...OK, No p, its a pleasure to do it but day just dey break, so before evening.... Do you plan to bottle feed? Or just EBF?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
marcjane:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MAMAS THAT HAVE PUT TO BED.
Mamas in the house, pls help your own. I have not been able to conceive since my miscarriage in may. Doc had prescribed ovacare and clomid, yet no improvement. I now have irregular period at 2wks and wks intervals.
Someone suggested that I should go the traditional way that I now have hot stomach, he said each time conception takes place, it melts away.pls ur advice is needed.
Thanks

Do you really want to go herbal?
Takes a Lot of dedication and patience.
its not magic o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

cheesy cheesy...OK, No p, its a pleasure to do it but day just dey break, so before evening.... Do you plan to bottle feed? Or just EBF?
Tnx,u r a dear.EBF+bottle.
And the best brands pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Greetings to all pushing mamas,vigilantees n boothangers in d house.
Able seniors pls put ur junior 2ru o.to b senior nor b for mouth o grin
How do I manage everyday headache o.might sound stpid bt na die I dey here.im even tinking of shaving off my long hair maybe it cud relieve from there.I went to clinik yestaday n today no malaria parasite was seen in d test.bp is 110/70.d Dr said its within range so no cause was found for d bangs on d head.pls ur input is needed how I fit manage d tin? tanx all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
tatacherie:
How do I manage everyday headache o.might sound stpid bt na die I dey here.im even tinking of shaving off my long hair maybe it cud relieve from there.I went to clinik yestaday n today no malaria parasite was seen in d test.bp is 110/70.d Dr said its within range so no cause was found for d bangs on d head.pls ur input is needed how I fit manage d tin? tanx all

Lots of rest and fluid helped me then paracetamol tablet for 3days but u rily nid uninterrupted rest. Shaving off ur hair won't solve it sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ Nurse kaffy Really?was thinking shaving off and bathing it everyday would hv significance cry
Thanks a lot Ma'am for ur swift response.dats wat Dr said too,paracetamol for 3 days.I really need a longlasring solution.im takin rest.thanks once more.Hope princess is doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

Many mamas swear by shea butter though.

@mytestimpny,

@Deezou,

okay.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
tatacherie:
mine a chilled bottle of cocacola helped and enof rest,den u can add pcm as nurse kaffy said,that headache can make person want to kolo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nimzy13(f): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ tatacherie, u don't need to shave off the hair o, just a lot of rest and u can always make and hair do that will allow u to hair at any slightest opportunity that u have.
My own experience with d headache was so bad dat nothing will suppress it o, d headache just dey make do like a mad woman, but in all didn't even know wen it went but I know I had for over 2 months. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
beedam:

Somebody should please teach me how to address an elderly woman passing her boundary?

2016 ke? When we still have whole 5months left in 2015.
cheesy cheesy . Na just roll call to kno ourselves na
. We never mk noise teach team july na. u kno wen they start their own? Bt na 4months remain for 2015 o nt 5.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
tatacherie:
@ Nurse kaffy Really?was thinking shaving off and bathing it everyday would hv significance cry
Thanks a lot Ma'am for ur swift response.dats wat Dr said too,paracetamol for 3 days.I really need a longlasring solution.im takin rest.thanks once more.Hope princess is doing great
Sm1 said kpekus too wld gv u relief frm d headache. Try it out and gv us feedback. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Juwonesho..its sure good news o..all other places we contacted had their bill between 15k and 60k..too outrageous..National Hospital do it too..said theirs is 7k so its still abit reasonable for those who find going to Nyanya abit stressful smiley

#teamdecember#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Deezou:

Abeg wetin be delivery mat?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good day mama's, pls I have been craving Schweppes and I don't know if its okay to take it. I'm about 6 months gone.
#teamnovember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Deezou:
Welcome 2 august,wishing all august mamas safe and easy delivery.
Where is my humble team september?It's only one more month to go,hope our bags don ready.cutiereborn,helovesme,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and other #teamsept mamas dat i no mention(abeg no vex),we shall all have complication-free term deliveries and beautiful birthstories to share inshaAllah.
#teamseptemberforsupernaturalchildbirth.

beautiful lady. thanks for checking up on me. how are you doing?

bags are almost packed oh grin

Just trying to cope with my itchy bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cutiereborn,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and my other #sexyseptember team mates. how are ya'all? how's the tiredness, sleeplessness and sexy catwalking going grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
beedam:

So na ne be form keeper abi? Collect form make I collect money. Do you even know the company's account number?

haaaa. my senior beedam

**drops handbag, chest out, bump out while saluting**

i am only trying to help my senior ni. I know the company account number and we are joint signatories tongue

can i start billing all these 2016 mamas ? i cant wait to charge them all. my POS machine is ready grin grin. give them forms to fill and make i collect the money. i can see them all very active. e be like say morning sickness jumped and passed all of them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
love2born:

Yes Pple like me,i have been an active guest on ds thread more dan 4yrs now and information here really helped me in my pregnancies and I have evn recommended ds thread 2 plenty peolpe o..infact my friends call me mama guest nairaland,.lol..i decided to join now jst 2 hear d goodnews from d proudy family..i really can't wait
2 add 2 dt too..im a nurse in one of d federal hosps in lag,and I really wanna commend nurse kaffy ,dr donatee,twchinne and other colleagues that hv rendered deir selfless service 2 humanity tru advices,hence indirectly reducing maternal mortality rates.God bless you dearies.
And of course I won't forgt al other able mamas like senior beedam,byvan,modath,helovesme,cutiereborn,sayoberry etc for d e-love dey have bn showing.God bless us all.
As many mamas that hv put 2 bed,i say big cngratulations 2 u,as for the pushing ones,may ur deliveries b easy lik dt of dhebrew women.amen.

August mamas,i know ur morale is so high now
Supernatural birth 2 u all.one BIG LOVE

thanks darling for the mention. God bless you too. Amen kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
helovesme:

beautiful lady. thanks for checking up on me. how are you doing?

bags are almost packed oh grin

Just trying to cope with my itchy bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cutiereborn,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and my other #sexyseptember team mates. how are ya'all? how's the tiredness, sleeplessness and sexy catwalking going grin
My sexy team mate, thanks for the mention, I dey o!
This morning, the devil wanted to insult himself, but God showed him why He alone is called God.#GODWIN
I woke up early to get ready for work, felt some kinda sharp pain on my veejayy, went to pee, and saw blood when I wiped, even the urine had blood. Come see fire of prayer, went to see the doctor with dh, ran some tests & did a scan.
Thankfully, Baby was doing great!!! The other thing about the placenta hemorraging a lil, I didn't want to hear because " God's gift maketh rich & addeth no sorrows"!
#teamseptember4Godwin!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

I use pure coconut oil (adin agbon)..
!

my darling modath. its now i believe you true true that you've got every gentle and non-fussy babies. see how active you are on this thread. no 'vigilante' things for you at all at all. grin grin

this coconut oil - please, how do you get it to remain in non-solid format even at room temperature? i want to use it for my child and i have a jar already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
tatacherie:

hmmm. first trimester i cut my hair oh. in fact, i had braids on and i couldnt be bothered to go through all the yanking and pulling involved in taking braids off, so i just grabbed scissors and cut the braids on my head from the roots #jadapinkett style grin grin

I felt sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo relieved. grin

now my natural hair has grown and it is very thick (probably thanks to all the prenatal vitamins) that i have to co-wash my hair almost every morning or i wont be able to comb it.

I am not inspiring you to try it sha. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Niyyah:

Abeg wetin be delivery mat?
its a mat spread on d bed during delivery ie instead of using wrapper and u will start washing later,u just use d mat and throw it away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutiereborn:

My sexy team mate, thanks for the mention, I dey o!
This morning, the devil wanted to insult himself, but God showed him why He alone is called God.#GODWIN
I woke up early to get ready for work, felt some kinda sharp pain on my veejayy, went to pee, and saw blood when I wiped, even the urine had blood. Come see fire of prayer, went to see the doctor with dh, ran some tests & did a scan.
Thankfully, Baby was doing great!!! The other thing about the placenta hemorraging a lil, I didn't want to hear because " God's gift maketh rich & addeth no sorrows"!
#teamseptember4Godwin!

devil is a liar. God has won already.

dont stress yourself and observe a few days of strict best rest and suspend any further 'babydancing'.

in my own case, i have been having cramps or braxton hicks or both sef. i had to start wearing a bump band and it has helped/relieved me.

we will carry to term and deliver healthy babies like Hebrew women in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
helovesme:

devil is a liar. God has won already.

dont stress yourself and observe a few days of strict best rest and suspend any further 'babydancing'.

in my own case, i have been having cramps or braxton hicks or both sef. i had to start wearing a bump band and it has helped/relieved me.

we will carry to term and deliver healthy babies like Hebrew women in Jesus name. Amen
Yes o! My Sister, devil is a liar.
We shall all carry to full term & deliver supernaturally, Amen!.
#teamseptember4grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
helovesme:

my darling modath. its now i believe you true true that you've got every gentle and non-fussy babies.see how active you are on this thread. no 'vigilante' things for you at all at all. grin grin

this coconut oil - please, how do you get it to remain in non-solid format even at room temperature? i want to use it for my child and i have a jar already.

Don't be fooled by the bravado, I'm barely surviving on 4 hrs of sleep in total but i know its for a short period. wink

As for the coconut oil, i got it from my home town, its not store bought, at a time it looked like it was going to congeal when i got to the windy city but its now viscous.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
tatacherie:
Hey mama, take long rest/ sleep in a dark room. Draw ur curtains and turn off the lights. No electronics should be on and voila! Headache gone. I still practice it today. This is actually my oyibo docs prescription. She didn't want to give me painkillers. Try and testify dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

Don't be fooled by the bravado, I'm barely surviving on 4 hrs of sleep in total but i know its for a short period. wink

As for the coconut oil, i got it from my home town, its not store bought, at a time it looked like it was going to congeal when i got to the windy city but its now viscous.

Sent u pm sis, pls revert
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
@tatacherie, if the headache persists even after using pcm and other means, why dont you have your pcv done again. My friend suffered from these headaches and had to be laid off her iron tablets till a few weeks to her delivery.
Also when my husby suffers from headaches that always resumes when pcm wears off and has no MP in his blood test, the doctor always recommends blood donation and tells him to stay away from blood supplements.( pls pregnant women shouldnt donate blood o). He usually feels a lot better after the donation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Debbiemma:
its a mat spread on d bed during delivery ie instead of using wrapper and u will start washing later,u just use d mat and throw it away

Ok thanks dear,can I get it where dem dey sell babystfs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.