Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123333 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
helovesme:
Team September, I have been elevated an pomoted.

I gave birth to my prince this morning. kiss kiss kiss

Birth story coming soon wink
Awww congrats former teammate,may he be a source of joy to you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
nefertitiram:
Oya everyone sorry...

Here we go!
Choi see cheeks,sooo cutekiss,may God bless her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hafsat24:
Congrats Nefertitiram and helovesme.. May God bless your new bundles of joy. . May they be a source of unending blessings and happiness to you and your family..cute baby..dou I saw the preview copy before anyone else here tongue cheesy..ermm well ofcourse one of my senior mamas here saw her first wink...#dancing#

Team December..how are we doing.. May God grant us a smooth third trimester..I can't wait to see the LO kicking me left right and center..hmm.. God is indeed the Greatest

Holding up i guess. Countdown to 3rdie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
@helovesme...Congratulations!!! May God bless her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennifer89:
all team September beauty queens make some noise!!!!! God is wonderful. did u all flashback on how it all started? how u felt during your first trimester till this date? I know we are all enthusiastic to meet our little angels. I pray we all deliver like the Hebrew women IJN. Terese69 u are welcome. plz mamas start getting ur bag parked and also begin to take a walk. #Mother alive,baby alive husband alive and plenty money IJN. TeamSepTemBer#####$
Yaaayyy grin grin,am sooo excited!may we all deliver with ease and amen amen amen @prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Congrat snr Nef. Didn't miss it this time. Beautiful princess you"v got.
Congrat helovesme. Such a wonderful news. God bless you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nefertitiram you kept me awake when you posted your BSt and announced that you'll post her pic in few minutes time and now this?? If i no see super duper whooper princess i go vex 4 u wella.

Congratulations to all the new mamas, may God bless your LOs. Happy bumping to preggy mamas and may God visit TTC mamas and bring them over to this thread. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
lovinam:
Hey! Drop ur email ASAP! I want to tell u something. Something good. Lol
ada4emeka@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misen: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Congratulations, ur princess is sooo cute smiley smiley

nefertitiram:
Oya everyone sorry...

Here we go!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
zaynie:
Stadora, you dont know how glad I am to read this update.
The good and ever merciful God will stay with you and your child, he will make childbirth easy for you and give you a gentle, healthy and non fussy child so that no one will have a reason to tight face for you.
As you go to Awka, let humility and patience be your watch word. Humility so that they wont have the justification to throw you out or make your life a living hell and patience to know that it is only a matter of time till you get back on your feet and continue your hustle.
Also dont forget to inform the man that impregnated you when you deliver. Let him know the sex and even give him a chance to name the child. In your anger or frustration dont deny your child his paternal identity. You are not doing those things for the man, you are doing it for your child.
I wish you the very best and I trust that you will come out of this stronger, smarter and better for it.
Thanks 4 ur advice mama bt I dnt tink I ll eva tok 2 dat useless man again tok more of letin him close 2 my child. He should go 2 hel 4 al I care.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
@ stadora. infact I am so happy to read from you. u have done so wellgrin. The lord will see you through in Jesus name. pls don't hesitate to ask for assistance from us anytime. We are one big family. We will help in our own little way. Wish you a safe delivery.
Amen n thank u so much. God wil c us all tru

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehehehe I don post am ooo. Will take it down in 5, 4, 3...

MGeey:
Nefertitiram you kept me awake when you posted your BSt and announced that you'll post her pic in few minutes time and now this?? If i no see super duper whooper princess i go vex 4 u wella.

Co...ngratulations to all the new mamas, may God bless your LOs. Happy bumping to preggy mamas and may God visit TTC mamas and bring them over to this thread. Amen.

Mamas that had episiotomy, did you experience pains at the perineum area during love making? Each time i wanna do my favourite style (dn't ask what d favourite is o angry)its like the perineum is going to tear. Will it go overtime?.

N/B: my question shld not scare newbees o. My vjayay is as good as new after the healing. Word of advice: DO NOT LOOK AT IT IN THE MIRROR!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=MGeey post=37536097quote]I obviously don't Av an answer for the question. Just wanted to thank you for all your help. Guess u'r back. ND hope the man is through with it cos he wasn't when we checked. Thanks once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks for all your messages. Making my head swell wella!!!

#TeamAugust.didnt disappoint. Even a sept mama had to join us grin

Over to you, #TeamSept! You owe us twins triplets, quadruplets and another jumbo sized baby.
My catwalk steps have returned! Na #Godwin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Congrats Nef and Helovesme on the birth of ur LOS smiley God bless and keep you both.
Nef ur baby is sooooo cute kiss doesn't look like a new born at all shocked Wow!!!!

@Zaynie, Ozycy, lovinam and all the october mamas, how una dey? I dey hail o. Counting down already grin
#TeamOctober
#TeamTestimonies
#TeamSharpSharpDelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princejones(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gud evening everyone,pls if a scan detect that someone has a tube blockage and need to do HSG,pls experts in the house what does it mean to a leah man
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princejones(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls what is HSG,if someone has tube blockage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
modath:

@stadora,
Since living condition is settled, if you are OK with it,go ahead & post an account no that anyone who so desires can send their widow's mite to help get some stuff for the baby since you haven't shopped at all...

N.B..Would have suggested PM but to keep things open.

God will be with you & make things comfortable for you.

@zaynie @soonest

Why am i getting the feeling that you ladies are in the medico line like @ firsttymum

@zaynie, @eminya
Find better omorogun (eba stick) & get busy.. grin

woaw, dat wil b very nice of u maam, thanks 4 ur kindness. bt I ll prefer a p m or u send me a mesage on my mail ada4emeka@yahoo.com.
I ll den reply u wt my acct details.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
zaynie:

Snr Modath, good idea at bank acct. Stadora she u hear. Lets have your acct numba on this thread so that those who wish to can drop something in it.
pls use my email add, I ll reply u, thanks 4 ur concern. God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Congrats @ nefe, God bless u n ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
princejones:
Pls what is HSG,if someone has tube blockage
Google is your friend.
Congrats helovesme, actively waiting for your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beryl15:

I'm so happy to read this. God would see you through.
Just like Modath said..give us your A/C num if you're comfortable with putting it up here.
thanks maam, bt am nt comfortable wt putin it up here, pls use my mail as I posted above. God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
soonest:
Lol, na so we see am o. A pharmacist though. Good morning. Howz your baby?
woow, nice one, gud 2 hv a pharmacist in d house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ helovesme Congrats ma'am! God bless ur lil gift.rest well.
Chai! I missed mini Nef already angry had flat ba3
@ all hope we are keeping strong n confessing positivities for our lo's daily.God will see us tru.goodnight rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
@nefertitiram oya sharperly repost my son's wife's pic make I follow see am b4 we come pay bride price cheesy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
sayoberry:
BEen in and out? Any good news? Abeg I can't read back. Someone update me. Proudmum. Modath *scratches head* pelu pelu, nef... How all of u dey?

BFP mamas cngrats. Ttc mamas, prepare to join in. Mamas that have hung boot like me how re u?

Pls don't forget to shift to the baby thread once ur pikin arrives wink

We re doing fine o sis...Awon ejire nko o? Thanks 4d mention.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
helovesme:

congrats dear...God bless u and ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
@helovesme congrats dear.may God keep him safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennifer89:
all team September beauty queens make some noise!!!!! God is wonderful. did u all flashback on how it all started? how u felt during your first trimester till this date? I know we are all enthusiastic to meet our little angels. I pray we all deliver like the Hebrew women IJN. Terese69 u are welcome. plz mamas start getting ur bag parked and also begin to take a walk. #Mother alive,baby alive husband alive and plenty money IJN. TeamSepTemBer#####$

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Mehnnn.....The flashbacks are awesome....Journey I won't have wished anyone told me of, glad to experience all the gboyen it came with and looking forward to a supernatural delivery along with all my teamies.

Bags packed.....LO, mum is ready...Love you even before meeting you.

#TeamSeptemberForSupernaturalChildbirth....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
helovesme:

See porting.

Congrats ex team mate.

May your prince be king among peers in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
zaynie:
TeamSept class captain please do the rollcall o.
#Septin5hours grin.....Niyyah, Deezou, Cutiereborn, Dunasy, Jennifer89, Abiagirl77.....come out of hiding and do the baby dance.

My Teamies......this will be us in just 4weeks wink

That's how Zaynie omitted my name from September list.....Knotinu embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
nefertitiram:
Thanks for all your messages. Making my head swell wella!!!

#TeamAugust.didnt disappoint. Even a sept mama had to join us grin

Over to you, #TeamSept! You owe us twins triplets, quadruplets and another jumbo sized baby.
My catwalk steps have returned! Na #Godwin

I no see pics oooo....Salivating with all the "awwwww….pretty baby" chanting on here.... Plz sorry for us that hasn't seen it and give us 5mins to peep...Jooooooor

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.