Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123537 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
ahnie:
Haa kin eleyi?iya wa choi moti binu oomo de ni mi o.shoro ni yen.

Omo de ba wo? Shei Zino na product of immaculate conception ni? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
ahnie:
Hahaha the moustarch lady.she has principles straighten.mr SIBAS,the dirty n cunny fisherman the serial polygamist.

Don't call my Miss Griselda moustache lady o!....Her principles are tight and reasonable....See how she is glowing now she has felt the love of a focused man. That her dirty fisherman ex husband is a crazy man on a mission...He's not as foolish as he seems.

Teresa Cristina is a snake with a black heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
E take e easy nah
tyconcepts:

Omo de ba wo? Shei Zino na product of immaculate conception ni? tongue
erin pa mi o.lolz tyconcept on da mic,ah dey feel you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
@tyconcepts....only you na good person for this area Jare. gbasibe! *gives her high five grin

Nobody can fit to ask about Iya meji abi angry Wickid people! angry

#BIP It haf teyed that I've swept the house dh is the chief sweeper grin
#BIP I now eat three course meal with snacks on the side wink wink
#BIP my MIL regular shows up at my doorstep with baskets of amala and ponmo and fish grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls mama's! What should I take for cough been coughing seriously for the past one week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
What about queen of the south? Na there soap finish

tyconcepts:
Ahnie....I hate "Elena's Ghost" right from the first time it was aired till this repeat.

Ask me of "Husband for hire"....."Part of me"..... " For love and justice" e.t.c and I go answer well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ah no gbadu that one.the lead actress face too dey strong,n she nor dey smile
lioha:
What about queen of the south? Na there soap finish

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
tyconcepts:
Mspat....Iya ibeji, you loyal finish lately abi ibeji don start to throw karate?? Balling with your #BIP

lioha, ginababy....speak up.

chinwendym....how market??

helovesme....how's ur lo?

modath....bring the ginger.

Zaynie....no do pause and play abi Atinuke don change chop, bath and sleep routine?

jennifer89....been a while bae....hope u good?

mitchyy....you send big man to look for not just any yoghurt but the one low in fat...fear God oooo!

missmalachi....how's the ministry?

All mamas I hail....

Mofe is asleep so am in the mood, sips cold red wine (e don tey person sip a little alcohol), I pray mofe sucks some of the highness and doze properly thru the night so mum & dad can test the microphone wink tongue

Present Ma, dis mama is trying to spoil my eyes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
tyconcepts, It's not intentional o. This one is not pretence. Its what i really feel like throwing in my stomach. Water is like poison to my tongue and throat now.
Dh nor even see buy. He just bought one kind yoghurt like that. I hope my baby likes it cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
pls which channel on dstv shows Philippian movies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2015
mitchyy:
tyconcepts, It's not intentional o. This one is not pretence. Its what i really feel like throwing in my stomach. Water is like poison to my tongue and throat now.
Dh nor even see buy. He just bought one kind yoghurt like that. I hope my baby likes it cheesy

U Cn Try Habib Yoghurt Its Lowfat N Its Made Rite Infrnt Of U, Na Allen E Dy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2015
rchilee:

Actually I prefer the Tombia own, real mama put and #500 meal could fill your tummy well.
av not been to d tombia own, yes!!! Its dat mama put taste am really craving (ibadan style) I need to go dere 2day grin tnks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Congrats to all d mamas wey don offload, my brain is still booting so can't recollect all d names embarassed

All dis #BIP wey I dey read just sweet my belle, una welldone o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2015
I full ground, no shaking.

Test microphone jooh body no be firewood.

tyconcepts:
Mspat....Iya ibeji, you loyal finish lately abi ibeji don start to throw karate?? Balling with your #BIP

lioha, ginababy....speak up.

chinwendym....how market??

helovesme....how's ur lo?

modath....bring the ginger.

Zaynie....no do pause and play abi Atinuke don change chop, bath and sleep routine?

jennifer89....been a while bae....hope u good?

mitchyy....you send big man to look for not just any yoghurt but the one low in fat...fear God oooo!

missmalachi....how's the ministry?

All mamas I hail....

Mofe is asleep so am in the mood, sips cold red wine (e don tey person sip a little alcohol), I pray mofe sucks some of the highness and doze properly thru the night so mum & dad can test the microphone wink tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 1:20am On Nov 26, 2015
tchiwinnie:
U need dat kpekus o. u want ur vjay to become virginalized? dat wldnt b gud at all for delivery o. Its criminal to starve one's legal husband of s*ex for 6 whole months. Mba nu! its nt healthy for ur marriage at all. Even if ur libido s less dan zero, biko gv it to him. Abi u re just giving d man free license to go outside? I no agree wt did particular #BIP o.
e no follow.... I had constant kpekus... My vjayjay tight like person wey no go born. Even on d due date the nurses open mouth as dey examined see as my vjayjay tight. But I pushed a 3.93kg out. No episiotomy or tear

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2015
coolstroll into the thread with my writing pad and pen...This one na GNS 101 lecture time. grin LWKMF I bow for this una Ministry ooo, Gonna be like you all when I grow up #BIP

@ayaayo Roger sis

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2015
faithisallihave:
#BIP, I haven't had sex for 6 months. embarassed
(Forgive me bluntness)
#BIP, I haven't gone to work for 5 months.
(But I dey collect salary cool)

Chai!!'m and I'm feeling so guilty for two weeks

Pls go and give this son of man his entitlement o! It's not easy I know

Or do you have a cerlage installed

Big hug

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2015
mitchyy:

He should check spar..... They have diff varieties of fat free yoghurt. Ebeano chevron also has

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2015
@chinwendym, dis ur style don pass NEPA own ooo. U for sha hint us small na. Woke up dis mrng wt ur thought in mind. Abeg show wt immediate illacrity.

Bring BS alone.

@all, goodmrng Mamas n Papas in d house. Do hav a blessed n fun filled day. E-kisses kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2015
firsttymum:
e no follow.... I had constant kpekus... My vjayjay tight like person wey no go born. Even on d due date the nurses open mouth as dey examined see as my vjayjay tight. But I pushed a 3.93kg out. No episiotomy or tear
Mine was opp of urs. I had constant kpekus and it really helped. I kno dat towards term, kpekus really helps in labor and delivery, we even recommend it for mothers. So this 6months abstinence no b am at alllll.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2015
@tyconcepts..lmao..you're something else..pls baby shouldnt sip any wine in booby biko..you and dh can work sum'n out

@Chinwendym mama..pls come and say hello..at least let's know you're fine..its been 5 days since you came online last..we are worried fa undecided..may God be with you in all you do..lots of love kiss

@my December mamas..how we doing..he he he..month don dey end o..may it be easy for us all kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
GodMercy2015:

You can try shop on amazon using mall for africa app.
pls dear how do I use it? u kw amazon is expensive to deliver things in Nigerian or wit dis mall for African easier?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
lioha:
Pls mama's! What should I take for cough been coughing seriously for the past one week.
lioha just take ur vitamin C and more oranges. Pls dont take any drugs....but if it continues u can go meet ur doc. So he/she will administer something for u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Megilicious:

Ur head dey dia. grin. When I was craving for youghurt it was and still is Habib youghurt. Its not sold on my area natransport I dey take to buy am . lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2015
favoredgal:

He should check spar..... They have diff varieties of fat free yoghurt. Ebeano chevron also has

Thanks dear. You're a lifesaver smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Megilicious:

Where do you buy this yoghurt?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
tyconcepts yes o! I'm fine.i dey gidigba. thanks for the mention. ma regards to ur lo kiss twale to all mamas with all the sweet mouth cravings! Swift delivery to u all IJN.

#faith#2016#Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunkeji5(f): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/49

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2015
I am sending my twale too to my teamies, how is 'vigilante reality show' -VRS?!
Chinwedym, may it be well with you. Amen.
Kindest wishes to remaining November teamies! May it end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2015
ahnie:
Dat lady z demonic.she and lupe.did elena lafe recovered her memory back?what abt her son,that was stolen from her?hope she finally reconciled with eduardo?ayam not abreast with the episodes again,and it hurts!
yea, she recovered her memory and was reconciled to both Eduardo and son. U kno there s a telemundo thread in d TV/movies section.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hishuula10: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=missusadey post=39476308]

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
lioha:
Mix lime juice and honey together and slice bitter kola in the mixture, it works like magic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.