Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos (3837 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by blobuzz(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2012
Somebody should please educate me on how to get to NYSC in Bauchi state from Jos. I also want to know if I can stil meet up with it today because my flight to Jos is scheduled for 2 p.m. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by saintbajar(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
take a bike/cab and tell the driver he should take you to bachi pack at UJ. its opposite the university of Jos. and when you get to their pack in bauchi. then take a bike/cab to NYSC cap. just ask them there they will direct you.

i cant remember the name of that area again. i hope this helps alittle

smiles,
Re: How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by sunky644(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
NO, join a bus or car going to bauchi from Jos, then take a taxi to Muda Lawal park from the last bustop in bauchi. Then take a car going to wailo from the park.The NYSC camp is in Wailo, a small village after bauchi along Potiskum-Maiduguri road.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by julioralph(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
abeg be carefull OOOhh!!!
you know say these yeye boko-boys dey operate 4 dat state wink wink
Re: How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by blobuzz(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2012
Thanx guys...I'm bak 4rm bauchi & I've relocated back
Re: How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by Malquisoft(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Pls, give me the info on how to relocate frm Bauchi, my friend has been posted there and she is so scared of everyting Bauchi and d north....
Re: How Do I Get To NYSC Camp In Bauchi State From Jos by Ezemarcel(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
i was postd there 2....dis is my number..07032094134

(1) (Reply)

Posted To Akwa Ibom For My Nysc: Need Some Answers Please. / Cross River Batch B Stream 1 Let's Meet / How True? A16 Orientation Camp To Be Shifted From 27th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.