Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,598 members, 7,781,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle (5789 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government / Why Pay So Much For An Inverter ? ( Fueless & Noiseless Gen.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
homerac7: ^^^

what rubbish did u write up there? dont u know how to shut up ur mouth when you dont have anything sensible to say? u started off arguing rubbish and unintelligiently against people who are obviously smarter than u r, but instead of u to listen and learn correctly, you foolishly and stubbornly clung to your ignorance. in further attempt to break ur record on stupidity, u went on to label me as an ethnic bigot. Wow! u r just impossibly stuupid. must you talk about things and people u knw next to nothing about? must you talk without thinking? is it true that you r a nematode as said by beaf? (afterall u havent proven to be more intelligient). you can run a check through my 800+ posts on nairaland and i dare you (or any other person that think likewise) to pull out ONE, just ONE post to substantiate you bigotry accusation.

by the way, you are yet to recant on your idiocy at following a voodoo engineering feat, Mr Gullible.

Don't even bother replying that clown. He called you a bigot? shocked
Lol! I think he calls everybody he disagrees with a bigot so he can hit your ethnic group (like all his "Urhobo" nonsense).

Lets just laugh him off.

jefwer: BE CAREFULL ΜΑΝΥ PEOPLE sell the ''fuelless generator'' and dont give you anything, or....the information are very general....
MOst of them are just to grab !! your money !! be carefull ..
like ''Amosco''.

You mean there's actually an ongoing fraud linked to this hoax? I guessed right!
Please provide more info, because people like Mr Erinle deserve to be in jail.

I wonder if the vociferous defenders of the heap of junk here are part of it, or they are just ignorant? Food for thought.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
jefwer: BE CAREFULL ΜΑΝΥ PEOPLE sell the ''fuelless generator'' and dont give you anything, or....the information are very general....
MOst of them are just to grab !! your money !! be carefull ..
like ''Amosco''.
This is a lie, the topic is already hot enough, ℓ̊ don't need more pepper. Prove ♏έ wrong by posting contents of the material you bought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Killed, 15 Injured By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa / Plank Market On Fire In Ketu, Lagos (Pictures) / 35m Nigerian Adults Are Illiterates — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.