Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (8950 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by shy1amy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2007
I went to see my sweetheart two weeks back, on getting there i met the door open so i went sreight to his kitchen because i heard voices over there, i saw him in cooking with this girl he claimed is his "just a friend" she was sitting on a small chair in d kitchen (they were both discussing and laughing), I greeted them and excused myself to drop my bag, I returned to help my guy but he insisted he wanted to do the cooking while the girl (Rose) and I do the testing.

Later when we were having a good and private time I asked him his relationship with that Rose of a girl again and he said:

"Baby girl, I ve told u this b4, Rose is a girl from my neigbourhood, shes just a friend, although shes been trying to seduce me one way or the other, but you know I love u so much and can't leave you or cheat on you so chill"

I told him am afraid i don't want to loose him, i also told him to stop Rose from coming since shes been trying to seduce him because she might succeed one day but he assured me of his faithfulness to me.

Then I went to my guy's place last Sunday we both agreed but I met this same ROSE in the sitting room watching a movie, I was filled with jealousy but i chilled and went to look for my guy in his room but I was stopped half way by Rose and she said:

"Hey look here, can't u greet, and who do u think you are to bump into someone's house like that?"

i was boiling at this point so we exchanged words, one thing led to another which resulted into fighting, so on the process, my guy came in and left almost immidiately, he locked us inside the house and came back later in the evening to meet me sleeping on the rug while Rose was sleeping on the dinning chair, he woke us up and sent us out of the house.

I went back but he told me its over, he said am irresponsible and he can't afford to move on with an irresponsible woman.

So pls let me hear from u guys about this and to the LADIES: would u ever fight over ur man? and GUYS: how would u feel ur girl fights to keep u?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
1. No guy is worth fighting and debasing yourself for. Next time keep your dignity, dont wait until he drives you out and humiliates you.

2. He never respected you in the first place; no man who TRULY LOVES you will be comfortable with another woman in his house when he has a girlfriend. It is not an excuse to say "she is just a friend".

3. What response are you expecting here? When a man tells you "it is over", it truly is unless he wants to keep you as his doormat and sex machine.

4 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
He was looking for an excuse to dump you, and you gave him a very good one.
No such relationship is worth saving. Consider yourself fortunate to be finally free.

You were wrong to fight over him, and he was wrong to lock both of you in the house.
That action indicates that he doesn't respect either of you (or he's been watching too much TV).

2 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by speedo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
girl,move on.the guy had already made up his mind to dump you,you just fell into his trap by debasing yourself.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by angelchi(f): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2007
oh pls girl, y u go fight cos of a guy? biko no guy is worth it joo, jus move on with ur life.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by osereka(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2007
yes I agree with seun

that guy don watch too many nigerian home movies
omo better go find anoda guy
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by amaikama(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
It was all stage to say good bye to you in the first place and it came just in time. sorry dear cry cry

mark my word, he has missed something grate sad and he would want to come back for it. grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by doctorb1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2007
angry angry this is crazy wot wuz the idea behind locking you guys in the house? to c the last man (or in this case woman) standing so you people eventually got tired of fighting abi? u obviously dont know ur worth! no man is worth fighting over, i've told my bf dat he's the one dat will fight over me and if he's2lame2c my worth-2bad i'll be gone in the bat of an eye,
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2007
Seun:

No such relationship is worth saving. Consider yourself fortunate to be finally free.

You were wrong to fight over him, and he was wrong to lock both of you in the house.
That action indicates that he doesn't respect either of you (or he's been watching too much TV).

i agree with you seun,
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by omega25red(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
Its so funny that the mofo locked the two of you in his house and left lol lol lol

how did you both stop fighting??

who decided who was going to sit where and how can you go to sleep in the same room as someone who just finish beating yo ass

no one man or woman is worth fighting over
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by shy1amy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
This is a scene from one of those naija home videos, But whats wrong with our girls sef?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by surugede(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
go to the church and give a testimony, its better it happned now than latter

move on. this world sef, guys who r not worth it gets the good girls and toys with them, for us who a bent on being faithful always get hooked with crooks in girls. God y?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by surugede(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
cld sum 1 help me and ask Doctor b what her signature really means. I am confused
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by saucekid(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
na lie, i worth am

but i wont appreciate a lady figthing over me so the guy is part right and part wrong for locking them in

angelchi:

oh please girl, y u go fight because of a guy? biko no guy is worth it joo, jus move on with your life.
[/quotte]
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by sod4luv(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
Seun:

Dnt mind him, 2 much naija movies, lol
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Comfort86(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
grin i'm sorry honey, this is too funny. how did he lock you both in the house? what, you couldn't unlock the door and leave; or is the lock on the outside?
but on a more serious note, i'm sorry it ended this way for you. God will provide you with the man of your dreams but just make sure you know your worth---your price is far above rubies. Take care. kiss
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by RichyBlacK(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2007
All this "no man is worth fighting for" talk is just laughable. Does it also apply to women: "no woman is worth fighting for"? Lame!

@poster,
You physically fought for your man and he ended up treating you that way. Goes to show that he doesn't appreciate you. Leave him alone. If he truly loves you, he'll be right back. If he doesn't then that's it - it's over. If you have a good personality, you'll get a better guy in no time.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Busta(f): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ topic,
first of all, no guy is worth fighting for. . If he likes u, he should be fighting to keep u

secondly, u're a very pretty girl and u don't deserve such treatment!

bust his end and u'll find u someone who appreciates u more and has no neighbour gurl coming around
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Busta(f): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2007
omega25red:

Its so funny that the mofo locked the two of you in his house and left lol lol lol

how did you both stop fighting??

who decided who was going to sit where and how can you go to sleep in the same room as someone who just finish beating yo ass

no one man or woman is worth fighting over

That got me busting with laughter grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ireke(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
shy1amy:

This is a scene from one of those naija home videos, But whats wrong with our girls sef?

Are you trying to say you "it really didn't happen"? Well congrats if that is the case. But for emphasis' sake, please remember - THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN THAT IS WORTH CRYING /FIGHTING FOR AND THAT ONE MAN WILL NEVER MAKE YOU CRY/FIGHT FOR HIS LOVE. So if you find yourself in a situation where you need to fight to keep his love, please move on.

Cheers.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by kojeiwa(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2007
The poster just said its not real, that its a scene from one of those Naija home video.

Shame and pride is something we can't just throw out the window.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by WarfyBoy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
TNK GOD SAY E NEVA QUICK ME TLK ANYTIN, E 4 B AS E GET

@POSTER

TNK GOD IT NEVA HAPPEND

MAY GOD NOT LET THIS KIND OF THIN HAPEN TO HIS CHILDREN
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by akara(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
hmmmmmm, I am sure this guy has a secret camera hidden in his apartment, why else would he
lock the two of you in and not be there to witness the fight for his body and soul.
He is a joker, just move on with you life jare!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by theboy0808(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hey! I have only one advice:
Look 4 another guy
Real simple!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Babybee(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
Never ever you fight for a guy, Y would u waste ur time n energy? Do you think he's worth that stress? Naaaaah

I'll just walk away if i was the girl in question.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by finemocha(f): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
well if this scenario is real, hten im really really sorry for ur loss. but knowing how u felt about that girl and him still having her there was infact disrespectful and degrading. i wouldnt have gone as far as to fight for him, because for the girl to have the audacity to enter his house and talk to u in that manner, something has to be going on between them for that to happen. Well karma is a bitch so he should be expecting somehting really shitty to happen to him really really soon. again sorry for ur loss.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by tommyex(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2007
The guy is jus heartless,i wonder how u even put up with him,cos u sound ok from ur tone of writing.
What if some1 got so injured and almost died?Was he pleying with animals or what?
So when his kids grow he ll lock them up cos of his lack of love??

Sorry dear,take your time and dont ever talk to the guy anymore ok,Ur man will come and jus watch him fooling his arse all over town
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by toshmann(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
@poster
fine girl like you, fighting over a man. cry i cant believe this. when many handsome dudes are dying to get someone that looks like you, you are fighting over a man. . . .the man na prince charles? even if he is. you got to know ya worth babygirl.

anyway, take it easy. life goes on. a better guy is on the way cheesy smile wink

lesson: unless it is Jesus Christ himself, no man is worth fighting for. and i'm telling you this as a man myself.

same thing for men, no woman is worth killing yaself to get her love/attention. u may as well be dead when the attention comes
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by kewe(f): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2007
Girl move on with your life.
He isnt just worth it
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by showbobo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
@poster

you mean the whole scenario never happened for real??just a nollywood movie story??
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Seun(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
I hate it when people do that. Should I ban her for a few weeks?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by showbobo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
maybe she is new here and doesnt know the rules.a few days ban should be okay for her. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confession Of My Fiancée: "I Cheated On You" / Build A Romantic Marriage, Stay Husband And Wife, Not Roommates / Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.