Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement (8734 Views)

Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? / Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by ibkn(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
just heard that the company is coming out private placement, NGN1=NGN1.20. am currently looking out for the prospestus,
will keep you posted,
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by ibkn(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
The Lagos Building Investment Company Plc has floated a private placement of 1.5billion ordinary shares of N1 each at N1.20 per share to strengthen its working capital.

The Managing Director, Mr. Babatunde Jinadu, said on Thursday that the placement is being made to finance the company’s strategic business development and create mortgage for low and medium income earners, real estate developers and joint venture activities.

The placement, which opened on October 17, 2007, will close on November 28, 2007,

According to Jinadu, other uses to which the N1.71bn net proceeds from the placement would be put include upgrade of information technology, improvement in head office and branches, increase return to shareholders, establishment of new branches and to take advantage of the emerging opportunities in the housing sector of the economy.

Minimum initial subscription according to the placement memorandum is 100,000 units ordinary shares and in multiples of 10,000 units thereafter.

Upon a successful exercise, the management and board of the company have proposed a dividend of N164m in 2008, N226m in 2009 and N299m in 2010.

Its projected turnover for 2008 is N619m, N805m in 2009 and N1.13bn for 2010, while forecast profit after tax for 2008 is put at N234.m, N324m for 2009 and N498m for 2010.

However, the company has not paid dividend in about three years due to a dip in profit.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Blenheim(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
Could anyone please paste a link to the application form?
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by tj4ever(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2007
aany one know their office address? I think its at the CBD but i am not sure. I wouldnt mind making a visit ther for more info
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2007
Thanks for the info.

Im looking for their prospectus as well.

I would be happy if any one knows where to get one. If i do ill post it as wel.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
Please has any one got any information on how to participate in this yet?
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 2:13am On Nov 20, 2007
I beg una wetin de happen as per this LBIC pp
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Crownvilla(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Etin;

A copy of the application form was scanned and emailed to me but you can hardly read the text. I had intended to complete the form and scan back to someone in Nigeria that would submit the form on my behalf but that is not possible due to the sorry state of the application form.

The offer closes on 27/11/07, so unless I can identify someone coming from Nigeria (to bring a hard copy) in the next few days, this looks like non starter. What a shame though, this PP is definitely worth investing in.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2007
@crownvilla

please post the prospectus or appication from on here.

If i see if ill know where to go and look for the proper copy then ill post in on here for everyone.

Thanks
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2007
Crownvilla:

@Etin;

A copy of the application form was scanned and emailed to me but you can hardly read the text. I had intended to complete the form and scan back to someone in Nigeria that would submit the form on my behalf but that is not possible due to the sorry state of the application form.

The offer closes on 27/11/07, so unless I can identify someone coming from Nigeria (to bring a hard copy) in the next few days, this looks like non starter. What a shame though, this PP is definitely worth investing in.

Thanks

Can you upload it here then I'll see if i can improve it somehow?
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Crownvilla(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ all

Please click on the link below for the application form.

Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Crownvilla(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ Atilla,

You can get hard copies of the form from Skye Bank. It would be appreciated if you can scan the hard copy on high resolution (minimum 300) and post here for our use.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
I actually think the copy you have now is still usable but ill try my best to get the hard copy and post it on here for nlanders.

There are quite a number of P.Ps out now Fidson Healthcare and FTN cocoa processors.

If you guys are interested in investing in them I could post the prospectuses on here.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Crownvilla(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ Atilla,

The LBIC form I posted looks OK on a computer but hardly any text is visiblewhen printed. That's why it would be appreciated if you can upload a better copy. An IT friend said it should be scanned at high resolution.

Pls go ahead and upload the PP forms for Fidson and Cocoa processores. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 2:51am On Nov 22, 2007
@Crownvilla

Godbless you, I will also see if I can get my brother to scan a better copy
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2007
Find attached the application forms for FTN cocoa processors

Fidson healthcare form is too large so send me a mail and ill reply you with it.

If anybody is interested in applying for any let me know as my company CITI Investment Capital LTD  is a receiving agent to Equity offers.

Take care and happy private placing  smiley

Ade

Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2007
Anyone interested in the Universal Insurance PP @ 95000naira for 100000 min investments. I just got the 52 page document too large to upload. I will be happy to email to anyone interested. I learnt it would still be accepted up till next Friday.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi Etin please could you send the prospectus to me.

Thanks
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
atilla:

Hi Etin please could you send the prospectus to me.

my addy is adepemiatilade@citiinvestcap.com

Thanks

Sorted
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2007
Finally got the full propectus and a clear copy of the form see below

@ Crownvilla

I tried to send it directly to your email address but it came back undelievered.

seems too large to upload. 14pages

Anyone who would like me to email the form should please let me know.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Blenheim(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
Please send a copy to: blenheiminv@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2007
Thanks Etin for sending me the prospectus. Could you also send this one to me as well. If its too large to print kindly post the link of the page you downloaded it from

Thanks a lot.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Crownvilla(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Etin,

You are a star. Please email me a copy of the LBIC prospectus/form to this email addy:

adezproject at yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by wanaj0: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
Etin:

Anyone interested in the Universal Insurance PP @ 95000naira for 100000 min investments. I just got the 52 page document too large to upload. I will be happy to email to anyone interested. I learnt it would still be accepted up till next Friday.

I hope you are aware that the private placement was actually done last year. Have you confirmed that they met the capitalisation requirement That is key before you put your money in a private placement.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Wanaj0

Thanks for you information and for watching out for me. I can confirm that they did meet the capitalisation requirement and this one is definitely for this year through FutureView with intial closing date 16th of November 2007.

@atilla

I got the LBIC emailed to me from Skye Bank and Universal from FutureView. I havent got a url link to give. I have just emailed the LBIC to you.

@ Crownvilla and Blenheim LBIC form sent as requested
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by wanaj0: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
Etin:

@Wanaj0

Thanks for you information and for watching out for me. I can confirm that they did meet the capitalisation requirement and this one is definitely for this year through FutureView with intial closing date 16th of November 2007.

@atilla

I got the LBIC emailed to me from Skye Bank and Universal from FutureView. I havent got a url link to give. I have just emailed the LBIC to you.

@ Crownvilla and Blenheim LBIC form sent as requested

Etin, thanks.

Do you have the prospectus? If yes kindly e-mail to me.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by mutu1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
Good job @Etin.
Can you send me a copy of the LBIC prospectus and form. mutu001@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by hbrednic: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Etin,
please do send me the UNIVERSAL PP prospectus.

ibooku200(at)hotmail.com

thanks in advance
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ mutu1 - LBIC sent
@ hbrednic - Universal PP sent
@ Wanaj0 - I havent got your email.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by hbrednic: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2007
@Etin
many thanks,you are a brothers keeper
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Crownvilla(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Etin,

Thanks a million.

I've received your email re LBIC form/prospectus. grin
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by oore(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Etin,
Could you e-mail the LBIC prospectus and form to me . murphy_n2003(at)yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk / The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents. / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.