Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement (8733 Views)

Hello Fellows:just To Inform You That Geo-fluid Private Placement Is Still On / Starcomms Private Placement At N13. Good Deal? / Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by walcolm(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2007
Etin:

Finally got the full propectus and a clear copy of the form see below

seems too large to upload. 14pages

Anyone who would like me to email the form should please let me know.

@Etin,

pls, email me a copy of the Universal insurance and LBIC PP forms. i am on [walecious at gmail com]

expecting them and thanx a bunch

@all

a copy of the FTN cocoa processor application form is attached for your use

Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by hispy99(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2007
@Etin,

Can you please send me the prospectus for Universal and LBIC? My email address is hispy99 (at) yahoo dot com.

Thanks
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by wanaj0: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2007
Etin:

@ mutu1 - LBIC sent
@ hbrednic - Universal PP sent
@ Wanaj0 - I havent got your email.

Etin, my email is ade_aoa at yahoo dot com.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by MyPeace(f): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2007
@all

Whats the minimum investment for the Fidson Healthcare PP?
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by atilla(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2007
250,000 minimum

I will email you in the next 10 minutes Mypeace.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
All requested forms have been sent.

@Crownvilla et al thank you for thanking me
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by tj4ever(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
Etin pls send the copies to me at olugbenga.sotunde@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by mutu1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Etin.
Thanks
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by AtamMan(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
Etin:

All requested forms have been sent.

@Crownvilla et al thank you for thanking me

Etin dear,
Abeg send me the forms for the Universal PP, my email is atamman2000 (at) gmail.com.
Please also include the LBIC form as well. Pls do you have the prospectus of these firms? I'd love to have a look at them as well.
Thanks for your generous attitude
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
hispy99:

@Etin,

Can you please send me the prospectus for Universal and LBIC? My email address is hispy99 (at) yahoo dot com.

Thanks

email returned not delievered

@Atam-Man
sent
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by sholextron(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hi Etin, pls e-mail me, sholextronics@yahoo.com, the application form for the Universal Insurance PP
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2007
sholextron:

Hi Etin, please e-mail me, sholextronics@yahoo.com, the application form for the Universal Insurance PP

sent
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by texas543(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
Etin please, universal pp form and prospectus to me
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by fashb: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2007
Etin,

I would appreciate it if you would send a copy of the LBIC form and prospectus to me at fayvaw@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2007
@fashb and texas543

sent
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by hispy99(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2007
@ Etin,

Can you please send LBIC and Universal to me?

Thanks
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by wanaj0: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2007
The Universal insurance private placement looks expensive to me!!!!!! The PE is out rageously high. You will not qualify for declaration for year 2007. Hence you may really be disadvantaged at the end of the day. Except there are material errors on the profit forecast, the PP is way too expensive by my reckoning. After the offer, there will be almost 14bn shares in issue and PAT is forecasted to be between N600m and N1.2bn over the next three years or so.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by kasl: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2007
Hi Etin,

Grateful if you could mail me a copy of the LBIC memo. wolelawani@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2007
@kasl

sent
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by sBenzs(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Etin

Please send universal Insurance PP and LBIC memo to petelives247at hotmail.com
thx
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by kasl: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
Etin thanks a lot. Received the LBIC.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
@$Benz$

sent
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by D328babe: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
wanaj0:

The Universal insurance private placement looks expensive to me!!!!!! The PE is out rageously high. You will not qualify for declaration for year 2007. Hence you may really be disadvantaged at the end of the day. Except there are material errors on the profit forecast, the PP is way too expensive by my reckoning. After the offer, there will be almost 14bn shares in issue and PAT is forecasted to be between N600m and N1.2bn over the next three years or so.

@wanaj0

Please what are your thots on the FTN Cocoa Processors ltd?,
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by sophienwa(f): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2007
etin,
pls send me d lbic stuff; email addy is sophienwagwu@aol.com. thanks a bunch.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by hbrednic: 2:57am On Nov 30, 2007
@wanaj0
you didnt say anything untill my money went universals way,
now what can i do than to wait and pray for the listing,so that i will sell and run.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2007
http://www.4shared.com/dir/4771497/b764036b/sharing.html

Universal and LBIC documents can be downloaded here.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by walcolm(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Etin

hi, thanx for the other time. my new challenge is getting my LBIC application in. went to the SKYE bank branch here in warri but they had no clue what the LBIC was about. how do i submit my application? do you know any agent who has a branch or contact in Warri? can i still drop it early next week?

Cheers
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by sophienwa(f): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2007
thanks etin but i guess d lbic ipo thing has closed.
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by Etin(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2007
Officially it (LBIC) closed on the 28th of November, but if you go to the issuing house ie Greenwich or skye bank they may be able to accept it from you - Goodluck
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by MyPeace(f): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2008
LBIC pp is still on, read in proshare that they will close it in two weeks time.  how much was the minimum investment again?
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by talkmore: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2008
@thanks
Re: Lagos Building Investment Corporation. Private Placement by olat(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2008
Chief Etin,

please send the PP of the LBIC to my email address: yunus.olatundun@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk / The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.