Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Difference Between A Girl And A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Girl And A Woman (2297 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And A Woman by jeron1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
A girl knows how to demand. A woman knows how to contribute. Girls complain too often. A woman will observe for a while, and then call her man's attention to the matter arising. Girls can spend 5k on ice cream, A woman can manage 5k to cook for a week.
A girl will wanna keep up with trends. A woman will wanna consider her man's progress. A girl will never ask how he manages. Caring after him is a woman's priority. A girl will measure her man's worth by the weight of his pocket. A woman will measure her man's worth by his level of Wisdom and the fear of God and how disciplined he can be towards finances. A girl is naturally selfish, stubborn, and Short sighted.
A woman is sacrificial, loyal, future oriented and family minded. A girl wants everything now. A woman waits until they can both attend to their needs as at when possible. A girl is not considerate. A woman helps her man to plan. "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. (Prov 31.10)",

(1) (Reply)

Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... / Help! I'm In Love With Yuzedo!!! / Witness Claims Femi Fani-kayode indeed Slept With Bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.