Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

To Sauce Kid, Mode Nine, Freestyle And Eldee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / To Sauce Kid, Mode Nine, Freestyle And Eldee (692 Views)

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine / To SAUCE KID! / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Sauce Kid, Mode Nine, Freestyle And Eldee by berserker(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2007
i think it is time some of this MC's started being brave and like Rugged said name names and flog with the cane come out and diss someone you are not feeling and stop the refering say what is on your mine and wait for the consequences if you are really tight call the name of the person you are dissing and let the world know

(1) (Reply)

Drumerzz Only. / Please Help Me To Get This Data / A Project In My School, Sponsors Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.