Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode (12786 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Lagos Born Igbo Boy Views / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by cheikh: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
playmode
Don't you guys ever get tired No ,seriously this is really sick.Igbo this ,Yoruba that.Jonathan and his crew are busy bleeping up the country and the best you guys can do is bicker over whose "Joystick" is the biggest.Please people grow up ,in case you do not realize it Nigeria is a backward sh!thole of a country that is not respected by anyone.Until we face up to our priorities and collectively deal with those messing up the country then none of us is intelligent ,we are just dumb Africans looking for an excuse to claw at each other over petty issues while the main issues get ignored!

@ Word^^^Gbam!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry. It's so shocking and downright embarrassing. Nigerians crave recognition and "respect" yet we despise and disrespect each other more than so called foreigners do to us within and outside of Nigeria. It's truly shameful shocked sad. It's as if we've refused to think. Bro, I share your pain.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by MrEverest(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2012
whoever would castigate Femi-Fani Kayode, an intelligent and well educated legal luminary, because he was frank and honest to eulogize a great man in the person of Ojukwu, is nothing but a mischievous and myopic ethnic bigot who will appreciate a good thing only if it comes from their side! FFK is an honest man who has grown beyond petty tribalism. haters should go and hug transformer, you are the type Ghadafi used to call ''rats''
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
Mr Everest:

whoever would castigate Femi-Fani Kayode, an intelligent and well educated legal luminary, because he was frank and honest to eulogize a great man in the person of Ojukwu, is nothing but a mischievous and myopic ethnic bigot who will appreciate a good thing only if it comes from their side! FFK is an honest man who has grown beyond petty tribalism. haters should go and hug transformer, you are the type Ghadafi used to call ''rats''      

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin FFK a honest man? i'm not surprised you said that because by Igbos standard FFK is very honest we all know that you guys can steal with impunity.
By Yoruba standard FFK is a thief, an AGIP (Any govt in power), a sychophant and a finished politrician looking for relevance at all costs. Within this year alone FFK has made several ridiculous statement to make himself relevant i'm not surprised you guys fall for his bait, it only confirmed how politically naive you are.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Lekmusic: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
Fani kayode too dey lie, why guys go dey lie like that
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by OAM4J: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2012
Thread cleaned. No more off-topic and irrelevant pictures please.

Thanks
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by 4chi: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2012
Dede1:

If I should convert the floor rolling greetings given to me in Yoruba land into trophies, I shall need a ship to haul them to Igbo
, because in your primitive and backward enclave you wake your parents with a vicious kick in the morning! It is a notorious fact that the only people that gets respected in igboland are the dubiously rich ones. You funny folks can't even appoint a leader or king amongst yourself! And you dress that up as being republican! You are simply a backward race of primitive cannibals whose highest form of poliTical organisation remains at village level till date. Thank God for amalgamation you would still have been at par with the pygmies of congo or the koma people of adamawa because all the exposure you have gotten sa far is from learning and imbibing the ways of far more politically and socially advanced entities within the Nigerian enclave, sucks to be ibo really!
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by lagcity(m): 1:24am On Mar 10, 2012
Onlytruth:

In other words, I hate your wife because she is ugly, you then hate mine back, even though she is the most beautiful babe ever created by God. I can see. lol  undecided
It is a no win situation because like I said, I can count at least TWO Awo crimes against Ndigbo. You cannot count even ONE Ojukwu crime againt Yoruba.

Anyway, I'm out once more.  cool

Any crime that you can count is based on lies that Igbos pass on from generation to generation. I can also count crimes of Ojukwu against Yoruba. Make we dey count dey go cool You go first.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by EkoIle1: 3:38am On Mar 10, 2012
lagcity:

Any crime that you can count is based on lies that Igbos pass on from generation to generation. I can also count crimes of Ojukwu against Yoruba. Make we dey count dey go cool You go first.

That clown is really re---tarded. See as the fool set his own trap,
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by OneNaira6: 4:00am On Mar 10, 2012
Eziachi:

So you hate Mango just because the producer hates orange that grow in your land?
That is the most senseless thing I've heard so far on why most Yorubas hated Ojukwu.
I had always been pragmatic about Chief Awolowo and Igbos during and after the civil war. I admire Chief Awolowo for his quick understanding of what Nigeria is really is- a cosmetic country of many repelling people forced to leave together by the British empire's governance convenience.

Whatever he did irrespective of how it affected others outside Yoruba land, especially the Igbos, he did it for the love of his people. That is a fact. Its like a kite, that took the chicks from the chicken because he wanted to feed his own.
If you ask most Igbo men why theymay have disliked Chief Awolowo during and after the war? They will tell you these.
1. He took advantage of two young and naive persons with confusing messages (Gowon/Ojukwu)  by prouncing that if the East go, there will be no basis for one Nigeria and Odua will follow suite and when that happened, he turned 360 degrees and joined northerners that threw him into prison. to declare wr on the east, his fellow southerners. He, with others like Enahoro, Edwin Clarke, Saro Wiwa pressed on naive Gowon to reject  the Aburi that guaranteed everybody independence, something he fought for against Akintola in the West earlier.

2. He openly advocated the use of starvation against Biafran CIVILIANS as war weapon, something unheard of, in the modern history conflicts and wars, which led to the death of millions of children and the elderly.

3. As the minister of finance he sanctioned the confiscation of all Biafran people assets in the banks, same thing the NAZIS DID TO THE JEWS and to give all 20 Nigeriian pounds irrespective of how much you had in the bank and this compounded the already blighted situation and my own family lost many generation of accumulated wealth for just 20 Nigerian pounds.

4. As minister of finance and commerce he placed a ban on a well known Igbo delicacy stockfish importation. Something that could help in the starvation recovery due to its high protein content. Also placed a ban on second hand clothing, a known Igbo trading item and something that could be affordable and helpful to people that has lost everything in the war materially.

5. He carried out the indeginization policy of companies including companies like UAC which its majority shares was  earlier held by the Ojukwu family and it ended up with people like Christopher Kolade. AND THIS POLICY WAS THE REASON COMAPNIES ; Llike PZ, Leventis, ITT, Coastain, Hoest, Kingsway etc ended up with Yoruba  establishments, as the north were only interetsed in the political power and Igbos penniless.

Like I said, this reasons above is why most Igbo dislike Chief Awolowo during and after the war, and like I said earlier too, he did what he had to do to benefit his people in a dog eat dog place called One Nigeria.  AND JUST LIKE OTHER HAD SAID, I WANT YORUBAS  IN NL THAT CLAIM TO HATE OJUKWU even in death TO TELL US WHAT Ojukwu did that hurt you so much to hate him if not tribalism?

GBAM
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by OneNaira6: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2012
If he wishes to be Igbo, Good for him. Being Igbo is the BEST

I personally smell sh1t from him so I no trust am.

Though truth is truth, he's speaking the truth but a snake will be a snake. It should be watched carefully
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dainfamous: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2012
can we trust him sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2012
Dede1:
I have warned you to turn a page on real historical facts. The son could be better than the father in this case of non-consequential comparison except for amount of money embezzled. RFK was a professional political backstabber and turncoat.

Must you be an expert at distorting historical facts without shame? How can you say that Femi Fani-Kayode is better than RFK and them call RFK a professional political backstabber? Are you aware of the fact that in July 1958 RFK, Femi's father, successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. Do you even know that the man set up the first indigenous Nigerian law firm in 1948? Does this sound lie a political backstabber to you?
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by chino11(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2012
OAM4J:

Thread cleaned. No more off-topic and irrelevant pictures please.

Thanks

Why must that rule only apply on this thread?
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by tunnytox(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2012
d
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Ejine(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2012
SMH. My last post on this thread was on the first page.
I come back 2 days after, and look at all the nonsensical hateful banter that has happened in here. Bigotry really seems to keep this site going.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by member479760: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2012
grin grin ;D__Yibotic again! happy weekendi.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by ikeyman00(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
@@@@

he woulnt be the only one

more yaribas will soon be igbonised

we are awaitig fashola in open arms

hope eko the photo grapher will be around to get some pic for nl

we will be patience
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by ACM10: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
emmatok:

Your(Igbos)  hate towards AWOLOWO, made some Yorubas hate Ojukwu.

Awo and Ojukkwu were still friends after the civil war.

But Igbo propaganda  made Awo and Yorubas look bad.

Well, we welcome your hatred.

I don't hate Awo, only that he doesn't evoke my respect.

I assumed my position due to the following reasons:

1. Awo was the brain behind the starvation policy against the Biafrans

2. Awo was at the head of the £20 policy after the war

3. Awo tacitly encouraged Abandoned property policy

It might be possible that Awo was used as a front for those policies by Gowon and his bandits.

But how can Awo with all his education and intelligence descend so low to be used like rag by the junta?

Why did he participate actively in the crimes against Igbos?

Does he harbour ill-feelings against the Igbos prior to the war?

He single-handedly wreaked havoc on the relationship between the Igbos and Yorubas.

I wonder how many generations it will take to repair the damage this man did. But I know that it can't happen in my generation.

Though I might not have respect for Awo, but my outlook for Gowon is that of outright hatred.

The reason why Igbos don't take on Gowon is that we hardly see northern posters that attempts to deny the crimes committed by Gowon. But Yoruba posters are always in complete denial of crimes committed by Awo. So we tend to discuss the issue of Awolowo forcefully
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dede1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Must you be an expert at distorting historical facts without shame? How can you say that Femi Fani-Kayode is better than RFK and them call RFK a professional political backstabber? Are you aware of the fact that in July 1958 RFK, Femi's father, successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. Do you even know that the man set up the first indigenous Nigerian law firm in 1948? Does this sound lie a political backstabber to you?

If you are not a fellow I had referred as Nwanne previously, I would have dug deep for latent adjectival clauses to describe you. Is Onitsha not part of southern protectorate or Nigeria? Have you heard about Chief Louis Mbanefo? Do you know how many times Victor Babaremilekum Adetokunbo Fani-Kayode decamped from NCNC and rejoined? I shall keep mute on the fact that he decamped from Action Group and joined NNDP. These sound political backstabbing schemes to me.

Please quit Wiki as your go-to last resort because it is not helping your public image even as an intellectual feather weight. Chief Remi Fani-Koyade was a very brilliant man. But he was still in law school when Louis Mbanefo opened his law firm in Onitsha in 1937.

Should I also remind you that Anthony Enahoro had moved motion for independence in 1953? So Remi Fani-Kayode’s 1958 motion was a backbencher as far as I am concerned. 

It is very funny most lazy historians and writers of colonial era, mainly Europeans and returnees, thought southern protectorate and later Nigeria started and ended in Lagos. I urge you to work very hard to expel such deceptive indoctrination form your system.

You should be forgiven for flaunting your ignorance in the public in such a manner because it does not happen quite often.  grin grin grin
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dainfamous: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2012
ACM10:

Well, we welcome your hatred.

I don't hate Awo, only that he doesn't evoke my respect.

I assumed my position due to the following reasons:

1. Awo was the brain behind the starvation policy against the Biafrans

2. Awo was at the head of the £20 policy after the war

3. Awo tacitly encouraged Abandoned property policy

It might be possible that Awo was used as a front for those policies by Gowon and his bandits.

But how can Awo with all his education and intelligence descend so low to be used like rag by the junta?

Why did he participate actively in the crimes against Igbos?

Does he harbour ill-feelings against the Igbos prior to the war?

He single-handedly wreaked havoc on the relationship between the Igbos and Yorubas.

I wonder how many generations it will take to repair the damage this man did. But I know that it can't happen in my generation.

Though I might not have respect for Awo, but my outlook for Gowon is that of outright hatred.

The reason why Igbos don't take on Gowon is that we hardly see northern posters that attempts to deny the crimes committed by Gowon. But Yoruba posters are always in complete denial of crimes committed by Awo. So we tend to discuss the issue of Awolowo forcefully
not only that upon all the help igbos gave him doing him and akintola saga even Micheal opara took the biggest risk in his life by announcing election result under AWOs table putting his life at risk and see how the monster paid igbos back sad
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dede1:

If you are not a fellow I had referred as Nwanne previously, I would have dug deep for latent adjectival clauses to describe you. Is Onitsha not part of southern protectorate or Nigeria? Have you heard about Chief Louis Mbanefo? Do you know how many times Victor Babaremilekum Adetokunbo Fani-Kayode decamped from NCNC and rejoined? I shall keep mute on the fact that he decamped from Action Group and joined NNDP. These sound political backstabbing schemes to me.

Please quit Wiki as your go-to last resort because it is not helping your public image even as an intellectual feather weight. Chief Remi Fani-Koyade was a very brilliant man. But he was still in law school when Louis Mbanefo opened his law firm in Onitsha in 1937.

Should I also remind you that Anthony Enahoro had moved motion for independence in 1953? So Remi Fani-Kayode’s 1958 motion was a backbencher as far as I am concerned. 

It is very funny most lazy historians and writers of colonial era, mainly Europeans and returnees, thought southern protectorate and later Nigeria started and ended in Lagos. I urge you to work very hard to expel such deceptive indoctrination form your system.

You should be forgiven for flaunting your ignorance in the public in such a manner because it does not happen quite often.  grin grin grin     

God bless you for this. i wonder why someone will say that Remi Fani-Kayoe moved the motion for independence when popular knowledge dictates that it was Sir Anthony Enahoro that first moved the motion is 1953. I also agree with you on the fact that many historians believe that Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos. That's ignorant if you ask me.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dede1:

grin grin grin     

You people love to attempt to rewrite history so as to somehow make your people appear wise and well accomplished. You appear to have the inability to comprehend simple English in the process. I repeat, in July 1958 RFK, Femi's father, successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. Enahoro's motion which was made in 1953 along with several others before then, were never accepted in the House of Assembly. Enahoro's motion failed woefully, hence the credit goes to the elder Fani-Kayode.

Err, What was the name of Louis Mbanefo's law firm which you claim was opened in 1937? These lies will get you nowhere. There was no indigenous law firm in Nigeria until 1948! Mbanefo worked for the colonialists who eventually made him a judge.

I noticed that you are now soft pedaling by qualifying your "backstabbing" label with the word "political". I will not try to defend Fani-Kayode senior, but I maintain that Femi Fani-Kayode, is not in the same league as the RFK. Femi most probably belongs in jail.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dede1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
afam4eva:

God bless you for this. i wonder why someone will say that Remi Fani-Kayoe moved the motion for independence when popular knowledge dictates that it was Sir Anthony Enahoro that first moved the motion is 1953. I also agree with you on the fact that many historians believe that Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos. That's ignorant if you ask me.

It is very worrisome to watch indeed. The unmitigated spread of ignorance knowingly or unknowingly in order to win cheap ethnical and political points in Nigeria by well organized bodies such as western regional publication of 1967 and many obscure media sources tends to boost my energy in calling for disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dede1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You people love to attempt to rewrite history so as to somehow make your people appear wise and well accomplished. You appear to have the inability to comprehend simple English in the process. I repeat, in July 1958 RFK, Femi's father, successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. Enahoro's motion which was made in 1953 along with several others before then, were never accepted in the House of Assembly. Enahoro's motion failed woefully, hence the credit goes to the elder Fani-Kayode.

Err, What was the name of Louis Mbanefo's law firm which you claim was opened in 1937? These lies will get you nowhere. There was no indigenous law firm in Nigeria until 1948! Mbanefo worked for the colonialists who eventually made him a judge.

I noticed that you are now soft pedaling by qualifying your "backstabbing" label with the word "political". I will not try to defend Fani-Kayode senior, but I maintain that Femi Fani-Kayode, is not in the same league as the RFK. Femi most probably belongs in jail.

I guess we are individuals and our ways of staking up accomplishments defer from one another. Whether it was an attempt, failed attempt or successful attempt, the credit of the first move of motion for Nigeria’s independence goes to Anthony Enahoro.

A man who has established a law office in Onitsha and practiced law in 1937 when Remi Fani-koyade was still in law school seemed to you he did so out of mechanic workshop. Nigerians are blinded by irresponsible form of ethnicity.

As matter of fact Rami Fani-Kayode had to team up with Bode Thomas and Fredrick Rotomi Willams in one room law office in order to have access to law books. Maybe the law firms opened by men such Eric Moore and another of Williams were regarded as in Sierra Leone.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dede1:

As matter of fact Rami Fani-Kayode had to team up with Bode Thomas and Fredrick Rotomi Willams in one room law office in order to have access to law books. Maybe the law firms opened by men such Eric Moore and another of Williams were regarded as in Sierra Leone.

Be fair, that could not have been a one room law office. cheesy
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
@ndu_chucks
Fela's mother was credited to have being the first woman to drive a car. Whether she drove it succesfully/well does not suffice.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dede1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Be fair, that could not have been a one room law office. cheesy

I have been fair to RFK and instance of being unfair to him now could not add or remove a bit from his personality. As matter of fact, I am not a fan of Fani-kayode. Maybe it was 35-floor building law office.  grin grin grin
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Dede1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2012
afam4eva:

@ndu_chucks
Fela's mother was credited to have being the first woman to drive a car. Whether she drove it succesfully/well does not suffice.

This statement is even debatable too because historians and news writers of the era in question felt Southern Protectorate and Nigeria started and ended in Lagos. I believe that Margaret Ekpo may have something to say about this assumption too.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2012
Dede1:

This statement is even debatable too because historians and news writers of the era in question felt Southern Protectorate and Nigeria started and ended in Lagos. I believe that Margaret Ekpo may have something to say about this assumption too.

You have a point there.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2012
[b][/b] it's xo fucking amazing how d yorubas spill their guts on nl cos they're faceless here.. If igbos shuld withdraw frm lagos, it'll crumble and very soon, d almajiris will appoint a sultan or emir in lagos.. D lil respect d hausas hav 4 d yorubas is because of the igbos cos d yorubas r jst scared morons only good @ making noise OTIKPAMI OOO.. No yoruba man will eva amount to d status quo of IKEMBA NNEWI EZE IGBO GBURUGBURU CHIEF ODUMEGWU OJUKWU.. D yorubas r confused oo, they're nat wit d NORTH and they're certainly nat wit NDIGBO & SOUTH SOUTH xo where do d yorubas belong? The hausas and fulanis will love a repetition of d free sex that they had during d civil war only this time around, it's gonna be YORUBA WOMEN's PUSSY!!! D IGBOS WILL LAFF LAST AND LAFF BEST, I REST MA CASE 4 NOW...
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by cjrane: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
The Fani-Kayode, Adeniran Ogunsaya, Adekunle Fajuyi families are bona fide Igbo people and shall be welcomed by Igbos forever.
Sometimes I'm disgusted by the behavior of many Yoruba who flip-flop on serious or even un-serious issues. But out of respect for these families, i always say 90 -95 % of Yoruba flip-flop and not 100%. I know God will curse me if i insult these brave de-tribalised Yoruba families as tribalists,something they fought so much against.
Re: For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode by ololajulo(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Onlytruth:
What has being igbo or yoruba got to do with the topic, go and have a rethink abeg
My brother most of Nairaland Yorubas aren't really their brightest. That is really the sad truth.
Apart from ekt-bear who disappoints me sometimes by playing low life alongside certified thugs, I don't even see the rest as intelligent enough to engage an average Igbo on Nairaland.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. / Ibim Sememitari Of NDDC Visits Okorocha (pics) / Breaking: Senate Approves 12 Nominees Into Nass Commission (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.