Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Prophets That Call Phone Number - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophets That Call Phone Number (17913 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophets That Call Phone Number by fubbyy(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2012
I used 2 be one of the people that never believed in prophecy,especially when i watch them on t.V,i always thaught that it was all hyped just like my father always think, but i finally jam the one wey pass me which makes me wondering and decided to come here and share it.I accompanied A friend of mine to see one popular prophet in calabar named prophet val (my father my father) my main purpose was to prove to chimosky my guy that this people call prophets are fraudsters but i ended up thinking otherwise,this young prophet finished me with prophecies, he started by callin my name and sure name and proceeded in calling my phone number,he told me when i was born(includin date) he told me everything about my past so accuratly,he told me what am planning to do this year which i never told anybody,na dat 1 scater my brain, my question here is, is it really .God that reveal those things to him or juju?

3 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by newmi(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2012
Deutronomy 29:29
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
The secret things belong unto the LORD
our God: but those things which are
revealed belong unto us and to our
children for ever, that we may do all the
words of this law.

Its sad to think that almost always whenever anything supernatural occurs the first point of reference people tend to credit is oh its Satan but many fail to realize that even Satan is created being himself. My dear those things are real and God still does such supernatural stuff thats why He is the undisputed hearvy weight Champion

5 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by God2man(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2012
You can only know the true prophet by the fruits of the spirit in him. Some prophets can see, but they won't give you solution to your problem, they will just deceive you with their juju.

True prophet will never deceive you, they will say it as GOD says it.
True prophets are very scarce, you rarely meet them, but anytime you meet them, you will know that they are God's servant. You need to know that you are a prophet of yourself, you only need to develop yourself to this level. When you move close to God, he moves closer to you, when you go far away from God, he will also move far away.
You have just exprienced one of the various ways that God speaks to man.
God bless you. God2man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2012
we don't discern  by human feeling.  people usually criticise and condemn what they don't understand. is there any prophet that wasn't called fake? . Jeremiah, shemiah, even Jesus.

Mar 6:4
4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
� KJVStrongs[color=#990000][/color]

so how do we discern? its simply by the word of God and not by our feeling.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2012
What's the purpose of a prophet telling you your phone number and date of birth, marriage etc, and not telling you of your dire need of the Saviour Jesus Christ. And of the need for you to repent and come out of your sins, into full salvation and dedication to your Creator. Most of them are just out to mesmerise you and milk you dry, so that you worship them and work for them with all your might, soul and strength.

3 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Goshen360(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
I hope to pour out some revelation and bible truth on this kind of subject soon. Give me an hour cos am replying from my fone now. Thanks guys.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Goshen360(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
1 Cor. 13:8-11

8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10. but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

The gift of the Spirit was given to the early church to validate and proof the truth of their teachings. The gift of the Spirit itself doesn't give salvation to man. It will only be a childish christian running after gifts of the spirit rather than the word of God. The bible is not complete during the early christian days. That's why Paul said, we know (gift of knowledge) in part and we prophesy (gift of prophesy) in part. This is because the word of God, the bible was still in pieces then. When this parts are then put all together, which makes the bible a complete or perfect, the parts disappeared.

The complete bible had replaced all these gifts of the spirit. The bible reveals all prophecies of the past, present and future. There is no and will not be any new prophecies and revelations to man other than what is revealed in the bible.

"Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 20:32
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Ptolomeus(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Excuse me, but very respectfully, I think anyone who guesses your name and your phone is not a prophet, is a circus clown ,
I do not understand why some people bother to cite biblical passages (and worst of all, the misquote) to respond to this sort of thing.
Ask yourself what does the word "prophet" and know the difference.
My regards,

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Arosa(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2012
fubbyy:

I used 2 be one of the people that never believed in prophecy,especially when i watch them on t.V,i always thaught that it was all hyped just like my father always think, but i finally jam the one wey pass me which makes me wondering and decided to come here and share it.I accompanied A friend of mine to see one popular prophet in calabar named prophet val (my father my father) my main purpose was to prove to chimosky my guy that this people call prophets are fraudsters but i ended up thinking otherwise,this young prophet finished me with prophecies, he started by callin my name and sure name and proceeded in calling my phone number,he told me when i was born(includin date) he told me everything about my past so accuratly,he told me what am planning to do this year which i never told anybody,na dat 1 scater my brain, my question here is, is it really .God that reveal those things to him or juju?

Your so called friend gave the prophet all your details. there is no juju involved. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Habinger(m): 1:56am On Mar 10, 2012
@fubbyy

My brother don't be deceived by those evil doers! I know a lot of guys in Nigeria and south Africa who are doing the same thing that you are referring to as prophecies through the influence of a familiar spirit. I am sorry  I will not mention names now. Those people can even tell you how much money you have in your pocket, your birth day, your bank account number, phone number, house address, the decoration of your house and so forth,  As you see them standing in the pulpit they are with a spiritual guide or they call them ascended masters (a familiar spirit) who is giving them those information,  There is a place in Calabar and Ugep where you can go and  be initiated into a brotherhood; they will spiritually wash your eyes and you will begin to"prophecy". the same dark circle is also in Ghana. Just be careful, If you get yourself established in the word of God, you will not need a prophet to tell you what God have for you, God says, Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.(Jeremiah33:3).

4 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by automania: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2012
So called "prophets" are a dime a dozen these days so please do not be deceived. I am surprised that some brothers on this forum are already endorsing this. A visit to a regular dibia(witch doctor) will yield similar results, so what baffles you? Is it because they now wear suits and speak and sound like christians? Because they now own "churches" with so many devoted followers? Beware of wolves in sheep clothings for they appear like the sheep but their intent is to lead many astray.

2 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Sashamc: 12:41pm On May 02, 2012
Abeg do you have the guy's phone number? I want to call him.

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2012
@ Habinger

Please what is the name, url,address of this brotherhood in Calaber and Ugep that does this initiation and spiritual eye wash ? Talking about the ascended masters.

Just curious and exploring to know them.

I beleive no knowledge is a waste.

Can do you an email if you wish.
Thank you.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by DelightUche: 2:31pm On May 25, 2012
My brother, the issue of prophecy is real. God has the power to expose things. However, Many of those people whom we call prophets are using occultic power. some have entered into special agrrement with unseen personality and forces who helps them x-ray the future.

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by fubbyy(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
God2man: You can only know the true prophet by the fruits of the spirit in him. Some prophets can see, but they won't give you solution to your problem, they will just deceive you with their juju.

True prophet will never deceive you, they will say it as GOD says it.
True prophets are very scarce, you rarely meet them, but anytime you meet them, you will know that they are God's servant. [B] You need to know that you are a prophet of yourself[b/], you only need to develop yourself to this level. When you move close to God, he moves closer to you, when you go far away from God, he will also move far away.
You have just exprienced one of the various ways that God speaks to man.
God bless you. God2man.
true talk
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by otemanuduno: 8:40am On May 28, 2016
fubbyy:

According to Knoliud, the knowledge of Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah, there is this revelation that pastors will first MFMFpray for you. Now during the course of praying for you, they will hypnotise you and you will do everything they asked youF to do without you being conscious that you are doing it.

Now here is a conversation that actually went between you and PROPHET MY FATHER, MY FATHER of Calabar.

MFMF: What is your name?
Fubbyy: (Unconsciously) My name is Funbi(not real name)
MFMF: what is your surname?
Fubbyy: Abiodun(Not real name)
MFMF: What is your phone number?
Fubbyy: 080354698***(not real number)
MFMF: when were you born?
Fubbyy: October 5, 198*(not real date)
MFMF: what plan do you have for the future?
Fubbyy: I want to do this and that this and that...

Now after all questions have been asked, you come back to your consciousness. Prophet said, Your name is Funbi and your father's name is Abiodun. Your phone number is 080354698** and you were born in 198* October 5. You are planning to do this and that and this and that. Am I right or wrong.

Fubbyy: Prophet of God, you are great sir! You are correct in every sense. PRAISE JESUS!

anyway, like two years back a friend of mine who schooled in Calabar told me of this MY FATHER MY FATHER of a prophet, how he was caught doing evil and arrested by the police for duping, etc. Sure he would have moved somewhere else now to continue his hypnotism.

authoritatively I am telling you, MY FATHER MY father is a learner, else his secret could have remained hidden forever like the secrets of KUMUYI, OYEDEPO, ADEBOYE and all the pastors in the world.

DOMINO REVERAD is the God who made the universe and he wants us all to use our brains instead of submitting it to falsehood of any religion.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by paulGrundy(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2016
^^^ proof of the claim, or are you trying to mislead others in this forum.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by paulGrundy(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2016
Arosa:

Your so called friend gave the prophet all your details. there is no juju involved. undecided

You seemed to have 4gotten the part where he said the prophet told him about what he was planning to do this year which he never told others. Skeptics may try to undermine Gods power but they cannot.

fubbyy: :

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Jozzy4: 9:43am On May 28, 2016
Arosa:

LolZ
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Jozzy4: 9:49am On May 28, 2016
DelightUche:
My brother, the issue of prophecy is real. God has the power to expose things. [size=27] However, Many of those people whom we call prophets are using occultic power. [/size] some have entered into special agrrement with unseen personality and forces who helps them x-ray the future.

people like you are scarce. the bold is right ... expecially during this economic hardship that people just wanna make it. Jazz
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Jozzy4: 9:52am On May 28, 2016
Goshen360:
1 Cor. 13:8-11

8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10. but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

The gift of the Spirit was given to the early church to validate and proof the truth of their teachings. The gift of the Spirit itself doesn't give salvation to man. It will only be a childish christian running after gifts of the spirit rather than the word of God. The bible is not complete during the early christian days. That's why Paul said, we know (gift of knowledge) in part and we prophesy (gift of prophesy) in part. This is because the word of God, the bible was still in pieces then. When this parts are then put all together, which makes the bible a complete or perfect, the parts disappeared.

The complete bible had replaced all these gifts of the spirit. The bible reveals all prophecies of the past, present and future. There is no and will not be any new prophecies and revelations to man other than what is revealed in the bible.

"Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 20:32

the underlined really got my attention. well articulated
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by elveco: 11:35am On May 28, 2016
Ofcourse the Grace nd power of d Lord can do al tins bt I doubt is a true Prophet wil ve business wit ur fone no nd oda trivials ... som of dose wholves put dis tins forth to influence their victims nd gain control over them.

But dont 4get, wht u seek is wht u find.
2Thes. 2:7-12
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
elveco:
Ofcourse the Grace nd power of d Lord can do al tins bt I doubt is a true Prophet wil ve business wit ur fone no nd oda trivials ... som of dose wholves put dis tins forth to influence their victims nd gain control over them.
But dont 4get, wht u seek is wht u find.
2Thes. 2:7-12

Prophecies revealed secrets of men's heart to believe in Gods saving power . It's all over the scriptures

1 Corinthians 14:24-25
24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:
25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
Image123:
What's the purpose of a prophet telling you your phone number and date of birth, marriage etc, and not telling you of your dire need of the Saviour Jesus Christ. And of the need for you to repent and come out of your sins, into full salvation and dedication to your Creator. Most of them are just out to mesmerise you and milk you dry, so that you worship them and work for them with all your might, soul and strength.

Bros . You should rather study on prophetic ministry than talking about what you have little knowledge of. Prophets can tell you what only you know for you to believe . It's not a show. It's for faith.

24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:
25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
Fubbyy, can you please in any way link me up with that prophet, am a Nigeria but stays in South Africa, really do need a very powerful prophet, will really appreciate it, my email address is Charlessmarts100@yahoo.com
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by taiwo850629: 10:54am On May 30, 2016
Op, please give me prophet Val's details. I really need to contact him.
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Bros . You should rather study on prophetic ministry than talking about what you have little knowledge of. Prophets can tell you what only you know for you to believe . It's not a show. It's for faith.

Mr jo, you should rather read well instread of jumping to inconclusive conclusions. i never said that prophets cannot tell you what only you know for you to believe. i asked "What's the purpose of a prophet telling you your phone number and date of birth, marriage etc, and not telling you of your dire need of the Saviour Jesus Christ?" Why would show men not talk of the need for you to repent and come out of your sins, into full salvation and dedication to your Creator. Because they are just out for show, to mesmerize, to indulge and trap miracle seekers. That is what most of the so called prophets do, they are not real prophets from God. Beware of false prophets Jo.

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Topgainer: 6:57pm On May 31, 2016
Image123:

Mr jo, you should rather read well instread of jumping to inconclusive conclusions. i never said that prophets cannot tell you what only you know for you to believe. i asked "What's the purpose of a prophet telling you your phone number and date of birth, marriage etc, and not telling you of your dire need of the Saviour Jesus Christ?" Why would show men not talk of the need for you to repent and come out of your sins, into full salvation and dedication to your Creator. Because they are just out for show, to mesmerize, to indulge and trap miracle seekers. That is what most of the so called prophets do, they are not real prophets from God. Beware of false prophets Jo.
Exactly, Entertainers that's the word I use for them.
I have had encounters with a few. One was so powerful that he could wave his hand across a bowl of water and it will change colour instantly. He could make the content of a fresh egg become blood on breaking it at his Altar which he code named Fire Cathedral, he could make women vomit live keys, He buys original oils from olive, to Indian, Jerusalem for certain anointing services. He blows air on people they fall on the ground instantly
As for calling out names, phone numbers, address, bank account details, how much a worshiper has in his/ her pocket, he learnt that trade very well.

But after the entertainment it is payment time, he will so demand for your tithe, a tenth of your earnings misquoting Malachi which talks about Food crops, he will demand for no more sickness seed, financial break through seed, seed for the now miracle, seed for examination success, seed for warfare and enemy must die seed, seed against accident, seed for instant employment.

He drives the latest cars in town and could afford the services of Mobile Policemen, DSS and some thugs. He wears the important designer perfumes, wrist watches, suits and visits all the Pretorias, Paris, Londons, Torontos, Dubias of this world frequently to preach his gospel "Jesus has come to make you rich"

Initially, I was captivated by the Pastor's performance on stage like most people would, but soon enough I realized it was pure Business. Whether the power for those shows comes from God or from a Pseudo Holy Spirit is a story for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Topgainer: 7:37pm On May 31, 2016
princecharles100:
Fubbyy, can you please in any way link me up with that prophet, am a Nigeria but stays in South Africa, really do need a very powerful prophet, will really appreciate it, my email address is Charlessmarts100@yahoo.com
God can do those if it fits any of his purpose but watch out for Entertainers because you will find them plenty even in South Africa.
Seek God genuinely for the Salvation that he offers and not just to solve your pressing needs

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Image123(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
Topgainer:

Exactly, Entertainers that's the word I use for them.
I have had encounters with a few. One was so powerful that he could wave his hand across a bowl of water and it will change colour instantly. He could make the content of a fresh egg become blood on breaking it at his Altar which he code named Fire Cathedral, he could make women vomit live keys, He buys original oils from olive, to Indian, Jerusalem for certain anointing services. He blows air on people they fall on the ground instantly
As for calling out names, phone numbers, address, bank account details, how much a worshiper has in his/ her pocket, he learnt that trade very well.

But after the entertainment it is payment time, he will so demand for your tithe, a tenth of your earnings misquoting Malachi which talks about Food crops, he will demand for no more sickness seed, financial break through seed, seed for the now miracle, seed for examination success, seed for warfare and enemy must die seed, seed against accident, seed for instant employment.

He drives the latest cars in town and could afford the services of Mobile Policemen, DSS and some thugs. He wears the important designer perfumes, wrist watches, suits and visits all the Pretorias, Paris, Londons, Torontos, Dubias of this world frequently to preach his gospel "Jesus has come to make you rich"

Initially, I was captivated by the Pastor's performance on stage like most people would, but soon enough I realized it was pure Business. Whether the power for those shows comes from God or from a Pseudo Holy Spirit is a story for another day.

It's a very pathetic situation, and humans so crave for signs and wonders. May God continue to deliver His children from deceit of false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
Image123:

That's not how the bible tells us to judge . We judge false ministers by their doctrine and what they profess about christ. Not about the use or demonstration of gift . The fact that someone doesn't do the way we do shouldn't make them false . What is their statement of faith . What is their doctrine of christ .

Mark 9:39
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

And it's important to know that he was teaching about spiritual gifts when he made this statement
Re: Prophets That Call Phone Number by Ikedonn(m): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow . interesting thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items / The Mightiness Of God’s Name / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.