Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. (1942 Views)

Farmer Joe And His Mule / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / Styl Plus Ft Fat Joe (steady Game) Amazing Colabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by beyunce(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2006
Tell Me u All What Do u Think Abt The Beef Between Fat Joe And 50.
Was Fat Joe Really Trying To Compare Is Album to 50 cents' In Da Club As 50 Said, Or Was 50 Just looking For Who To Shit on.
What did Kim Do Or Say to 50 that He Had To Use Condom before Sleeping with SomeOne That Looked Liked Her Before The Surgery.
And What Does Nas And Kelis Got To do with It to.
Can Fat Joe Really Give 50 His FoFo As He Said.
And Jadakiss Checkmate Was really Not Necessary.
According To The Game Olivia Is A Man. Ha ha please Is that True.
I Personally don't Think She His Sexy But What did She Do to deserve Dat.
I Need You Men Comment
Peace
One Love.
This is not A joke .
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2006
all these artiste are just jealous of themselves, beg they should leave my 50cents alone!!! just look at silly fat joe shocked shocked
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by Free(f): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2006
lol leave my 5ocent alone
he the one who started this whole beefin with fat joe, jadakiss etc,
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2006
please just leave my 50cents alone cry cry cry
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by menike(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2006
Hi Babes

It's simple -I respect yall as women and as Future Mothers also

But

It's like what Tupac told Lil'kim " Never conversate with Real G's "

Oliver or Olivia said on New York Radio  "We and Game was a Family but Game have to Go'

Now that was a word 50 had to say and not Oliver or Olivia
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by kulex2k1(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2006
50cent RULES and GUNIT is the click!
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by spikelord(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2006
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,

Yeah, Crack'll give Fiddy his fofo if he really plays out one more time. Do you think this thread is necessary,

Listen to Be Easy by Jadakiss ft Fat Joe.
Re: The Beef Shit Between Fat Joe And 50-cent. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
beyunce: Tell Me u All What Do u Think Abt The Beef Between Fat Joe And 50.
Was Fat Joe Really Trying To Compare Is Album to 50 cents' In Da Club As 50 Said, Or Was 50 Just looking For Who To Shit on.
What did Kim Do Or Say to 50 that He Had To Use Condom before Sleeping with SomeOne That Looked Liked Her Before The Surgery.
And What Does Nas And Kelis Got To do with It to.
Can Fat Joe Really Give 50 His FoFo As He Said.
And Jadakiss Checkmate Was really Not Necessary.
According To The Game Olivia Is A Man. Ha ha please Is that True.
I Personally don't Think She His Sexy But What did She Do to deserve Dat.
I Need You Men Comment
Peace
One Love.
This is not A joke .
we don't care undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Laughs / Body Swopping / Ok. Why Do Women Intensionaly Let There Nyansh Vibrate When The Walk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.